All Comments on 'The Master Ch. 04 - Amber'

by Jessmartin

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Despite better judgment I skimmed over this chapter, my curiosity got the better of me. The plot conclusion that I’d prefer is obviously not going to happen because the BDSM equivalent of *magic cock* is bound to unleash her inner slave. This is your story not mine and I’m definitely not suggesting that you should write anything other than what you want to write. For me though the best ending would be for her to leave on Monday and tell Caleb to go fuck himself. Even better would be for Caleb to still want to see her leading him to actually proceed to court her eventually resulting in a healthy D/s relationship. Why? There is literally zero respect or trust from master to slave(s) and no safewords (if any) are likely to be honoured, if they were then they wouldn’t be keeping her there. Her friend may well be happy with her circumstances but Taylor was obviously right to be concerned for her welfare.

A literal full on Master : Slave dynamic is an extreme in the world of kink and not something everyone wants, it’s completely illogical for these people to force her into this.

Best of luck with your writing, as I said this is not for me but you definitely have fans who love this story.

I noticed that you mentioned that English is not your native language, so submitting your stories on here is incredibly impressive. Best of luck

Tess (uk)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous