The Master Ch. 06

Story Info
Vincent - Amber continues to meet new guests at Caleb's Palace.
6.6k words
4.7
6.7k
2
0

Part 6 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(My language is Spanish and I don't speak English very well, so I sincerely apologize for any mistakes that may occur).

(All the main characters are over 18 years old, and these stories are the fruit of my imagination).

The Master Ch.6 - Vincent

A few minutes before Yaiza comes to pick me up, Lady Nabila and Lady Rose leave me alone in the bedroom exhausted, sweaty and aroused, after having spent the last hour whipping me with leather whips and bringing me back to the brink over and over again.

When I see Yaiza appear accompanied by Opal I breathe a sigh of relief, and even more so when she sees my body covered in the marks of Lady Rose and Lady Nabila's games, she smiles and comes up to me for a kiss.

'My sister and Rose must have really liked you, it's been a while since they've played with a slave girl and they've never spent so much time with one;' Yaiza says running her fingers over some of the marks on my tits.

'Luckily Caleb imagined something like this;' Yaiza points out to me, 'And taking advantage of the fact that he has several work meetings during the morning he has left you in my tender care until lunch time;' she tells me with a giggle.

As Opal releases me from the wooden frame, Yaiza attaches a leash to my collar and instantly begins to lead us out of the harem and into the palace gardens.

We are going to rest for a while at the pool where we were yesterday before lunch;' Yaiza indicates, 'There we will be quiet and undisturbed.

Before reaching the pool, in a clear area of the gardens we find Esmeralda completely naked, carrying on her shoulders a wooden pole with two buckets full of water at each end, next to her, her Master holds a whip in his hand and orders her to walk around it several times.

I go to stop to take a better look at her, but Yaiza waves me forward a few feet.

Master Anderson, not only fucks Esmeralda when he feels like it, he's a trainer, with some pretty extreme methods as you can see;' Yaiza says in my ear when we stop a few meters away from the couple.

Keeping silent we watch Esmeralda's training for a few more minutes, when Master Anderson orders her to rest, the young girl wastes no time and kneels at his feet and after thanking him she takes his cock in her mouth.

Esmeralda stops sucking her Master's cock and gets on an exercise bike that instead of the saddle has a dildo of a considerable size that the young woman lodges in her pussy to then start pedaling, I can not stop looking at Esmeralda's body glistening with sweat while the dildo goes in and out of her pussy, and I wonder what leads a young woman who has everything to give herself in that way to a man.

If she loses rhythm the dildo shocks her pussy;' says Opalus who until then had kept silent, 'I tried it once out of curiosity and it's a hell of a machine;' he adds mimicking a wince.

I don't know if I believe Opal's words and I go back to watching Esmeralda who seems to be getting exhausted, I see how she is about to stop and sit completely on the dildo, when suddenly something seems to shake her body and she increases the rhythm of pedalling again.

You can't deny that Master Anderson's methods work;' Yaiza says to me, and remembering all of Esmeralda's victories over the last year, I can only nod my head and look at the couple.

Follow me Amber, while we're here I'm going to show you something else;' Yaiza orders me.

We walk around the garden for another while until we reach a new clear area where I notice a dozen naked young women surrounding another naked young woman. As I take a closer look at the central figure I realise that it is Sapphire, her face covered again this time by a kind of mask.

Sapphire is wielding a long wooden stick and looks as if she is giving a martial arts lesson or something similar to the rest of the girls.

Sapphire is an expert in different martial arts and self-defence;' Yaiza tells me, 'All of Caleb's slaves are trained by her, both Anna and I often train with her;' she adds.

I take a good look at the young women around Sapphire, like all the women I have seen at the Palace since I arrived they are real magazine models, but I am surprised to see that some of them are not wearing collars.

They are not all slaves;' Yaiza explains, seeing my curious look, 'Many are models and actresses who want to know how to defend themselves from potential stalkers. One of Zafiro's many companies is a security company made up of women, any self-respecting millionaire is willing to pay a fortune to hire the services of his company and be accompanied by a beauty who can also save his life'.

Reviewing all the information I have received about Sapphire over the last few days, I take a close look at her, but I am unable to even imagine who the mysterious masked beauty might be.

Pulling my leash to follow Yaiza smiles at me, and again seems to read my mind, 'Relax Amber, before you leave the Palace on Monday you will have discovered her identity. Caleb plans to leave you in his hands for a while to discover all of his abilities;' she points to me, looking at Opal with a knowing smile.

I'm sure that when Yaiza referred to Sapphire's skills, she wasn't thinking of the martial skills we've seen in the garden, but before we have a chance to ask we arrive at the slave pool where we were yesterday and without wasting any time Yaiza strips off and joins Opal in the water. I don't feel like getting into the pool, and I place myself under the artificial waterfall that falls following the walls of a building that when I observe it well I realize that it is the harem, I let myself be carried away by the feeling of freshness of the water on my battered body and I don't realize that Yaiza and Ópalo have placed themselves next to me and take me out between the two of them from under the waterfall.

I let out a small scream as they drag me out of the waterfall, but as soon as I'm out Yaiza gives me a kiss and reassures me.

'Relax Amber we are going to take care of your marks;' she says starting to pour a thick cold liquid over my body, 'Tonight your skin will be perfect for the guests to enjoy;' she adds signalling to Opal.

I don't know if it's because of the cold liquid or Yaiza's words about the guests, but a shiver runs through my body that only disappears when the liquid starts to warm up in contact with my skin.

Still aroused from the last hour of continuous rimming, it only takes me a few seconds to start moaning from the four hands caressing my body spreading the liquid over my body. I feel my skin becoming more sensitive with each caress, especially my tits that don't stop being massaged by Yaiza, Opal has positioned himself on his knees next to me to better massage my thighs and legs.

As I feel Opal's hands on the inside of my thighs I try to protest, 'Stop, I don't have...'.

The rest of the sentence I wanted to say is replaced by an intense moan as Opalus' piercing tongue makes contact with my clit.

'I told you to relax;' Yaiza insists replacing her hands on my tits with her tongue on my nipples.

'Uuuummm!' I moan in response biting my lip to keep from screaming. Clearly this has been Yaiza's plan all along, and I can't say I dislike it.

The skilled Opal barely needs a couple of minutes to bring me to orgasm, making me explode in her mouth.

'This bitch gets wetter and wetter when she cums;' Opal says to Yaiza standing up and wiping my juices from her face with her tongue.

Yaiza stops sucking my tits and grabbing Opal by the hair starts kissing her passionately, 'I love the taste of your pussy Amber,' she says interrupting the kiss for a few seconds.

Leaving me aside as if I didn't exist the two young women start kissing and caressing each other, soon Opal's hand is exploring Yaiza's pussy pushing her against the wall of the waterfall. As he holds her pinned against the wall lifting her hands above her head I can't help but notice the contrast of the two bodies.

Until now I had only seen Yaiza having sex with Rania or Amira, two slaves of the same country and age, all three of similar builds, but next to Opal I am aware of Yaiza's youth; Opal's body seems much bigger despite being only four or five centimetres taller, although her wider back and hips and more muscular legs seem to say otherwise.

As I watch the two girls, Opal stops kissing Lady Yaiza and looks at me, 'Close the shackles around her wrists;' he orders me in a firm voice.

I notice a series of chains hanging on the wall, two of them right next to Yaiza's hands, before I can say or do anything Opal shouts at me again, 'Do it Amber.'

I move without thinking and a few seconds later Yaiza's hands are locked over her head leaving her helpless and available to us.

'Let me go or you'll regret it;' she shouts at Opal.

Opalus ignores her and goes to one of the garden tables returning with various objects in his hand.

'You wouldn't dare;' Yaiza shouts again, although with a certain tone of fear at the sight of what Opal is holding in his hands.

Opal silences Yaiza's screams by placing a gag in her mouth, then turns to me offering me a whip like the one Lady Nabila and Lady Rose had used on me the night before.

You can either sit and watch or take the whip and play with Yaiza for a while;' Opal says to me.

Without thinking I reach out and take the whip, as soon as I hold it in my hand something seems to change inside me and in an instant under Opal's smiling gaze I am whipping Yaiza's tits.

After five minutes of whipping Yaiza, Opal signals me to stop and to my surprise he walks over to her and removes the gag, 'Recognise that you have lost;' Opal says to her.

Yaiza shakes her head negatively, refusing to answer Opal, but finally lets out a laugh and replies, 'OK Opal, you've won, but hurry up Vincent is over here and I don't want him to see me like this.'

Take care of her tits,' Ópalo orders me, kneeling between Yaiza's legs and inserting two fingers into her pussy.

I look at Yaiza in surprise, and see that her face is already beginning to reflect the pleasure brought on by Ópalo, 'Obey Ámbar;' she shouts at me.

I am delighted to obey Yaiza, I move to her side and start sucking and biting her nipples, exciting myself in the process. I'm thinking about how the situation can improve when I notice how two fingers start to move across my pussy until they find my clit, looking down for a moment I see how Opal is still working Yaiza's pussy with his tongue while he has one of his hands on my pussy and keeps masturbating with his free hand.

I'm not sure which of the three of us is the first to cum, but the orgasms come one after the other and the pool is filled with a chorus of screams and moans, followed by an intense silence.

Untie me at once;' orders Yaiza regaining control and breaking the silence.

'Maybe I should leave you exposed like this, maybe seeing you like this Vincent would dare to spread your legs and bury his snake in your virgin pussy;' Opal tells her sticking two fingers back into her pussy.

I watch as Yaiza blushes at Opal's words and he gives her a passionate kiss as he releases her wrists.

Once free the shy young woman I have seen for a few seconds disappears, and the stern dominatrix re-emerges in all her perverse extension, picks up the whip I have used on her from the floor and begins to run after Opalus, disappearing from my sight.

I go back to relaxing under the waterfall of the pool, it's been ten minutes since Yaiza and Opal disappeared running and I don't think they will be back any time soon, I'm sure Yaiza is 'punishing' her for her little game.

The memory of the earlier games and especially the memory of Opal's tongue in my pussy starts to make me horny and I lower my hand to my wet pussy, even though Yaiza has told me that this area is only accessible to Caleb and the slaves are free from any discipline I look around before leaning down and leaning with one hand on the wall and start to masturbate with the other.

I've been masturbating for a couple of minutes and moaning oblivious to everything around me when a male voice surprises me.

I think I can help you with that thing you're holding,' says a voice I don't know.

I turn around and see a young man of colour diving naked into the pool.

'You shouldn't be in here;' I yell at him covering my tits and pussy, 'Only Caleb can come to this area;' I add moving a little away from him.

'Caleb is a good friend and allows me to be here and enjoy his slaves when I come to visit;' he tells me getting further into the water, 'Although the last time I came there was no slave as beautiful as you at the Palace.'

I stare at the young man for a few seconds, he must be no more than twenty, but he has the body of a black adonis, with muscles all over and his cock that has yet to cover the water looks very appetizing, I shake my head to try and push those thoughts away and take a couple of steps back, 'How do you know I'm a slave and not a guest of Caleb's?' I ask him.

'This is the slave pool, besides them only Anna and Yaiza can come here, on the other hand I just spoke to Caleb and he didn't tell me that there were any unavailable women in the Palace;' he says grabbing my arm to pull me closer to him and take my mouth in an intense kiss.

By the way, my name is Vincent;' he introduces himself as he breaks the kiss, 'And you?'

The kiss has left me without reaction and when I hear the name I can't help but direct my gaze to his crotch to observe the snake Opalus referred to a few minutes ago, when I react and I'm able to speak again I answer him with my voice cracking, 'My name is Amber.'

I immediately realise that I have told him my slave name and try to rectify it, 'Wait, I got confused, my name is Taylor.'

Again Vincent takes over my mouth, starting a new kiss that goes on much longer than the last, 'Nice to meet you Amber, now that we've introduced ourselves we can move on to the important stuff.'

I don't know what he means until he starts to move down my body, kissing my tits and nipples, until he gets down on his knees in the pool and brings his mouth to my pussy. Vincent's tongue immediately finds my clit and starts licking and biting it, making me moan with pleasure.

'Your pussy tastes delicious Amber;' Vincent comments to me, 'I don't know what games Caleb is playing with you, but he must have something very special in store for you;' he adds burying his face between my thighs again.

Although my mind is clouded with pleasure, I try to use my skills acquired after dozens of trials and interrogations to coax out of Vincent, 'I don't understand what Master Vincent is referring to, I'm just another slave to Master Caleb;' I point out to him.

Vincent lifts his head from my pussy and moves up my body to take hold of one of my nipples biting and stretching it, 'If as you say you were just another slave you would have your nipples and pussy adorned, even the slaves brought by the Masters who visit the Palace are adorned, and the only marks I see on your body are surely made by Yaiza's games, I don't think you have passed through Anna's hands or any of the Masters; ' he explains, running the fingers of his right hand over some of the red marks on my tits and belly from the whippings I received the night before from Lady Rose and Lady Nabila, while the fingers of his left hand move inside my pussy.

Vincent continues to bite and suck on my nipples as he plays with his fingers in my pussy, 'Caleb will explain to me what this is all about, as long as I don't know anything else you are just another slave I can do this with;' without any warning Vincent's fingers in my pussy are replaced by a cock that begins to push its way in easily.

'Fuck, that's big!' I exclaim as I feel Vincent's cock stretch my pussy much further than the two dildos used by Lady Nabila and Lady Rose did the night before.

Vincent's thrust into my body and the sensation of his cock filling my pussy makes me lose my balance and I am forced to hold on to his collar, although that doesn't stop me from losing my footing, he impales me completely on his cock making all of it lodged inside me, handling me as if I weighed nothing he takes me to the wall of the pool, where he hooks my wrists to the same shackles on the wall where a few minutes ago Yaiza was restrained and begins to fuck me even harder.

My moans rise in volume with each thrust from Vincent and I feel like I'm going to explode each time his cock slams deeper, Vincent notices this too and stops abruptly, 'You can't cum Amber, not until I tell you to;' he orders me.

Vincent's pause pulls me back from the edge, but as soon as he starts moving again it takes me mere seconds before I am on the verge of orgasm, 'Please Master Vincent, let me cum;' I plead with him.

Vincent ignores me for a few seconds, until I feel his cock convulse inside me and he begins to unload his seed inside me, 'Cum with me slave;' he orders me.

The intense orgasm I have exhausts me completely, and without removing his cock from my pussy, Vincent releases me from the wall and carries me over to one of the loungers at the edge of the pool, leaving me gently to say goodbye to me with a soft kiss.

Just a couple of minutes after Vincent has left Yaiza and Opal arrive, 'I was going to ask you if you had seen a handsome young black man of almost two metres around here;' Yaiza says smiling, 'But seeing the state you are in it is obvious that you have met Vincent and his snake;' she adds looking at Opal as she helps me up to take me to the showers.

As I shower in solitary and clean my pussy full of Vincent's semen, I can't help but shake my head in disbelief, although in my time at university I experimented with lesbian sex and threesomes with a man and another woman, since I started working at the DA's office my sex life has been practically non-existent, in these last two days not only have I lost count of the orgasms I've had, the cocks I've sucked and the pussies I've eaten, but I've been fucked by two huge cocks, one of them black, that until now I only thought existed in porn movies.

When I get out of the shower I only find Yaiza, I don't see Opal anywhere. Yaiza approaches me and reattaches the leash to my collar, 'We're going back to the Palace;' Yaiza says to me in a serious tone of voice.

I duck my head as I understand what she means, 'Understood Lady Yaiza;' I reply, returning to the formal treatment.

It takes us ten minutes to cross the garden and enter the palace, as we do so Lady Yaiza stops and looks at me, 'From now on you will move on your hands and knees;' she orders me to my astonishment.

At my silence Lady Yaiza pulls hard on my leash pulling me closer to her, 'I have given you an order Amber, what are you waiting for' she shouts in my face.

Slowly I kneel on the floor and then lean my body forward until I rest my hands on the floor, as soon as I am in that position Yaiza starts to walk and I follow her in that humiliating position.

Yaiza takes me naked dragging me on all fours by a leash as if I were an animal, walking me around the Palace without a clear destination, her only goal seems to be to show me off to all the slaves in the Palace, after ten minutes I don't care who I meet or where she takes me or what awaits me, but when I turn in a corridor I see Lady Frost dragging Ruby behind her in the same position as me I get quite scared.

As soon as Lady Frost stops next to us, she pats my head smiling like I'm a puppy and starts talking to Lady Yaiza as if we don't exist, 'I knew from that night in her flat that she was nothing but a submissive slut, but I never thought she would submit so quickly.'

I go to reply to Lady Frost, but Lady Yaiza seems to realise my intentions and pulls back on the leash to tell me to shut up.

12