The Master Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If Lady Frost notices Lady Yaiza's action she says nothing, and pulls Ruby's leash to pull her closer to me, 'I don't like it when friends are angry, besides you will soon be sharing my and Master Caleb's caresses, so you two had better get along again,' Lady Frost says motioning to Ruby.

At once Ruby is kissing me, and without quite knowing why I respond to her kiss by opening my mouth and intertwining our tongues.

As soon as we break the kiss, Ruby lies on her back on the floor spreading her legs to offer me her pussy.

'Go ahead Amber;' Lady Frost instructs me, 'You've been wanting it for years.'

Lady Frost is right, I have been secretly lusting after Rachel for years, and when I found out she had become a slave I began to harbour the fantasy of making her my submissive, now instead I am a slave like her I can surrender to my fantasies, I position myself between Ruby's legs and begin to play with my tongue.

I've barely been licking Ruby's pussy for a few seconds when someone pulls on my leash and forces me to stand up.

'It's not fair that only one of us has fun;' Lady Frost says to Lady Yaiza ignoring us again, 'How about they jerk each other off and whoever cums first gets a punishment at the party tonight?' Lady Frost asks her sister.

I'm fine with that Anna, but I'll be in charge of deciding the punishment;' Yaiza replies making me feel relieved.

Lady Frost looks at me for a few seconds, she seems to regret not being able to punish me convinced that I will be the one to lose the game. All right Yaiza;' she replies accepting her sister's proposal.

They release our restraints and before I can react Rubi sits on my face taking hold of my pussy. As soon as I bring my tongue to my friend's pussy I realise I've lost as soon as I start, her pussy is overflowing with juices from the orgasm she just had a few minutes ago, plus it's also soon obvious from the way she moves her tongue against my clit that just like Opal, Ruby has a lot of practice in giving pleasure to a woman.

In barely three minutes I cum in my friend's mouth, while she hasn't even started to moan.

'I hope you're not soft on Amber;' Lady Frost seems to threaten her sister by reattaching the leash to Ruby's collar and pulling her off me.

'See you at lunchtime;' Lady Frost says goodbye, walking off down the corridor.

'Bitch!' exclaims Lady Yaiza as her sister disappears around the corner.

'Come on Amber, in my bedroom we'll be safe from unexpected encounters;' she points at me starting to walk away.

As I enter Yaiza's bedroom I can't help but smile at the rather childish decor of it, then I remember that she can be a perverted and ruthless Mistress at times, but in the end she just turned eighteen a few months ago.

'Don't laugh Amber or I'll have to punish you;' she expresses to me without being able to stop herself from laughing too.

Only when we arrive in front of one of the wardrobes and I see myself reflected in the mirror on the door does my smile disappear and I feel embarrassed again. Despite everything that has happened since Caleb put the necklace on me two days ago, this is the first time I feel I have lost control of my life and I don't recognise myself in the image I see in the mirror.

The young woman in the mirror on all fours on a leash looks happy and carefree, sexy and completely desirable, something I haven't felt in all my years of life. I know all that I have achieved in my life thanks to all my hard work and effort, but I also know all that I have had to give up to get it. Remembering the happiness of Opal, Turquoise or Emerald as they hand over control to their Masters or the complicity of Lady Rose and Lady Nabila, I start to wonder if it is possible to combine my work with this way of enjoying life.

The next half hour time seems to stand still in the bedroom, Lady Yaiza and Amber disappear, and Yaiza and Taylor enjoy themselves as if they have known each other all their lives. Yaiza asks me again about my work at the prosecutor's office and I see her eyes sparkle with intelligence as she listens to me. After a while she even dares to ask me about my first time with a guy, but before I can answer her, her mobile rings and the clock starts ticking again.

I watch with some concern as Yaiza only answers with monosyllables, and when she hangs up she looks at me with a serious expression.

Caleb wants me to take you to the garden where we were the first day;' she explains to me, going over to a cupboard and pulling something out of it.

I see it's a latex hood to cover my face and eyes and I tense up as I watch her approach me, 'Don't worry, I assure you, you're going to have fun;' she reassures me.

I stand still as Yaiza holds my hair in a ponytail and pulls it through the hole in the hood, I close my eyes at the sight of the black latex and let her place the hood closing it around the back of my neck.

'You can open your eyes Amber;' he instructs me.

I open my eyes and am surprised to find that I can see normally.

Only Caleb and I will know that you can see perfectly;' he explains as he starts to get dressed.

I must be making some kind of gesture at the sight of Yaiza dressed in shorts and a tank top, because the young woman comes up to me smiling and gives me a kiss on the lips.

What did you think, Amber? That I was always naked or dressed in leather and latex clothes;' she points at me opening a wardrobe showing me a pile of youthful clothes. Most of the time I'm a virginal, modest, repressed young woman,' she says with an innocent look on her face.

We both start laughing in amusement for a few seconds, finally Yaiza regains her seriousness and hooks the leash to my collar to lead me to Caleb, 'Come on Amber let's not keep Caleb and his guest waiting.'

I'm sure Yaiza hasn't let it slip about Caleb's guest, she's done it to keep me intrigued until we get to the garden.

The picture I see is much the same as it was two days ago, Caleb and Anna are sitting in the middle, but it's when I recognise the other two people sitting there that I stop and Yaiza has to force me to keep walking.

Sitting next to Anna is Vincent, the man who fucked me in the pool this morning, I see him smile as he sees us arrive and I hope it's because he sees Yaiza and not because he guessed who I am, sitting next to Caleb is Margaret Prior, Attorney General of California, aspiring Governor and most importantly 'MY BOSS!'.

Yaiza sits next to Margaret and I kneel on the floor at her feet.

A wonderful slave Caleb;' Margaret says to him, watching me carefully before turning back to him.

As I was saying before we were interrupted by those two beauties, I have come to bring you the papers of the new slaves you have brought from Kanaan;' Margaret exposes, 'I had intended to come with my assistant Taylor, but unfortunately she has fallen ill, it's a pity, I'm sure you would have liked her.'

'You've been telling me about this Taylor for months now;' replies Caleb. 'I'm starting to get curious.'

'Don't get your hopes up dear, she's a great prosecutor and I'm sure under all those jacket suits she wears she has an even better body than some of your slaves, but she's a complete prude, I'm sure she hasn't had a good cock between her legs in years;' she says to Caleb getting up and heading towards me.

'I can imagine her reaction to seeing that young beauty arrive leading this slave, she would have run out and told the police, she would have even tried to free the slave;' he continues speaking bringing a hand to my chin.

I make to move at Margaret's words, but Yaiza stops me by pulling on my leash.

'You'd better order this little bitch to control the slave;' Margaret demands of Caleb pulling harder on my nipple.

'That little bitch is my little sister Yaiza;' Caleb replies without moving a muscle, 'And that slave is new and she hasn't seen or heard anything for three days, any touch will upset her.'

Through the hood I watch as Margaret looks up at Yaiza and giggles. It's a pity she's your sister, I would have loved to play with her, I'm sure her young body would look very pretty covered in whip marks, I'll have to settle for the slave;' she says taking the leash from Yaiza's hand and forcing me to follow her to a free lounger.

Before pushing me onto the lounger Margaret unbuttons her blouse revealing her tits, then turns to Caleb, 'By the way tonight don't expect me at the party, Harold has prepared a surprise for me for my upcoming nomination for Governor;' she expresses before kneeling on the floor and crouching between my legs bringing her tongue to my pussy.

'It's a shame she's not ringed yet;' she says turning to Caleb, 'You know how I like to play with her clit rings and chains.'

I can't believe my boss is eating my pussy in front of half a dozen people, and apparently it's not the first one she's eaten, the conservative evangelist pastor's wife, scourge of prostitution, pornography and homosexuality turns out to be a perverted lesbian.

Hardly have the first moans of pleasure left my lips when I watch through my hood as Anna reaches behind her and begins to undress her.

'Stupid bitch! What the hell do you think you're doing' she screams at her lifting her head from my pussy.

'Silence bitch! Yaiza orders her pushing her face back up to my pussy, 'Keep Sucking!'

In barely a minute without Margaret being able to do anything, Anna strips her completely naked the wife hands behind her back also joining her ankles by a steel bar.

'This is the surprise Harold has prepared for you;' Caleb says to Margaret standing up and moving closer to her to place a hand on her clitoris, 'He is fed up with your arrogant behaviour and wants you to remember who is paying for your campaign for Governor, tonight you are going to be one of the attractions of the party.'

Although Margaret's face is glued to my pussy she makes no move to excite me, Yaiza notices and starts to whip her back, 'Go back to masturbating her, I won't stop whipping you until she cums;' she orders her.

As I feel another lash on her back, Margaret flicks her tongue against my clit again, making me moan with pleasure.

I honestly don't know what's giving me more pleasure, Margaret's tongue or seeing her dominated by a barely grown girl. I open my eyes behind the mask as a naked Vincent stands behind her and begins to play with his huge cock around Margaret's pussy.

Without having to look I know the exact moment Vincent's cock starts to work its way inside Margaret, her scream is drowned out by my pussy making my body tremble from the sensation.

'Who gave you permission to stop?' Yaiza screams at her hitting her again with the whip on her back.

Only seconds after Margaret returns to lick my pussy I burst into orgasm, and as I do so I realise that it is my hands that have been preventing her from getting up for some time.

I let go of Margaret's head and as I lift her face from my pussy I can't help but smile at the sight of her smeared with a mixture of her smeared make-up, tears from Vincent's huge cock in her pussy and the remnants of my orgasm.

Realising that Margaret is looking at me as I smile, I try to do something to stop her realising that I see perfectly and can only think of repeating one of the phrases taught to me by Lady Nabila and Lady Rose the night before.

Thank you for allowing slave Amber to cum. My pleasure belongs to my Masters;' I repeat twice.

Instantly I realise that Margaret hasn't heard a word I have said, her glassy eyes and open mouth tell me that she is getting carried away with pleasure and that it won't be too long before she orgasms.

Just as Margaret is about to orgasm, Vincent pulls out of her pussy and walks over to me placing his cock in front of my face, without me saying anything I start to lick the full length of it, as I try to take it in my mouth I really realise how big it is and I am amazed that I have been able to get it inside my pussy.

'You're a good slave;' Vincent says to me, 'But I want to come in this slut's mouth;' he adds placing himself in front of Margaret, who, crazed by the interrupted orgasm, doesn't hesitate to take the black cock in her mouth.

Caleb moves back behind Margaret, and again plays with his fingers in my boss's eager pussy. 'Harold has asked us to do several things; the first is to adorn that beautiful body of yours, it's a shame we can't adorn those big nipples, but your cleavage and tight blouses are one of your best assets and some rings would be too much to see, so we'll have to focus exclusively on your pussy.

From my position I seem to see Margaret try to protest but Vincent's cock filling her mouth prevents her from making a sound.

'The second thing Harold has asked us to do is to have you fucked until you get pregnant, he is sure that a budding belly right at the start of the campaign will ensure your election;' Caleb continues to explain, 'That's why Vincent hasn't cum in your pussy, we don't want to take the risk of the baby's colour being suspect.'

Just then I notice how Vincent's body tenses up, although instead of cumming in Margaret's mouth, he pulls his cock out of her mouth and starts to spurt his cum all over her face.

'And lastly;' Caleb continues speaking, 'Since while you're pregnant he won't be able to use your pussy Harold has asked us to prepare your ass for him, I find it amazing that you haven't let him fuck this tight hole.'

Although I don't see what Caleb is doing, Margaret's wince gives me to understand that Caleb's fingers are no longer playing in her pussy.

'I had thought Vincent would be the one to debut your ass;' Caleb points out, 'But I think Yaiza deserves an apology for the way you treated her.'

I look at Yaiza smiling and watch as she is putting on a strap-on similar to the one we used on Ruby and Turquoise the first night, and I smile too as I watch her spread a white paste over the latex cock.

Yaiza stands behind Margaret and spreads her ass cheeks apart to place the fake cock at the entrance of her tight hole, pushing gently.

With only the tip of the latex cock inside, Margaret begins to cry and scream, not from the pain of the anal invasion, but from the sensation the ginger paste has to be causing in her body.

The next ten minutes are a real torture for Margaret, Yaiza doesn't stop until all twenty centimetres of latex are inside the proud prosecutor's ass.

'Amber, bring this bitch to orgasm;' Caleb orders me.

I move quickly under Margaret and begin to lick her pussy focusing on her clit, I barely need a couple of minutes to bring her to orgasm and she cums in my mouth.

Margaret is about to pass out from her orgasm and the pain in her ass, but as soon as Yaiza stops fucking her Anna puts a collar and leash on her and pulls her on her way to the Palace.

Yaiza comes up to me smiling and also attaches the leash to my collar. Follow me Amber, I'm completely horny from all this and we only have an hour before lunch;' she says leading me back to the Palace.

Before I follow Yaiza I look at Caleb, and again I'm frustrated that he's still not going to fuck me. I turn to follow Yaiza and console myself with the knowledge that for the next hour I will enjoy whatever perversions the young woman's filthy mind can come up with.

To be continued...

12