The Master Ch. 09 - Caleb

Story Info
Taylor/Ambar finally alone with Caleb.
5.9k words
4.57
4.5k
5

Part 9 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

(Continuation of the Taylor/Amber story in the hands of Caleb. Sorry for the delay in posting this story, the last chapters of this story are already written and will be posted every week.

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish, I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories into English).

The Master - Ch. 9 - Caleb

A loud noise causes me to wake up with a start and I jump up in bed, as I look around and don't recognise where I am my breathing quickens, increasing my sense of panic.

The last thing I remember before suddenly waking up is wandering the corridors of the dungeons with no particular destination after having left Lady Frost locked in her own playroom being double fucked by her own slaves after having submitted to me, and suddenly starting to sweat and become dizzy, falling to the floor in a faint, although strong arms grabbed me and lifted me into the air before I fell to the cold floor.

I calm down a little as I realise that I am not chained for the first time in several days, with calmer breathing I take a closer look at the place where I am, realising immediately from the size and decoration that this is no ordinary bedroom in the Palace, let alone the harem.

The bedroom is huge, even bigger than the library where I met Caleb and Anna on my first day, the large windows on one wall allow a view of the entire valley over which the Palace stands, elaborate tapestries, paintings and antiques adorn the other three walls as far as the eye can see, with several desks scattered around the huge space, the bed I am now lying on is enormous, surely the largest I have ever seen, and I have enjoyed beds of considerable size these past few days.

'I'm sorry to have woken you up;' says a female voice approaching the bed from the back of the bedroom where shelves full of books seem to have no end, 'Caleb didn't tell me that someone was going to be sleeping in his bedroom, I've been using his private library for years every time I come to the Palace, but I've never seen anyone in here other than Caleb or Yaiza;' she adds, looking at me curiously.

'You're in Caleb's bed!' shouts a voice inside me and I quickly drop to my knees on the bed to look for any sign of him in the bedroom.

'Don't look for him,' the woman smiles and stops a couple of feet from the bed, 'I told you, you're the first woman Caleb has brought to his bedroom in years, as far as I know he hasn't slept with anyone for a long time, he spends his nights in other areas of the Palace playing with some of his slave girls and when he gets tired of them he leaves them and comes to sleep here alone,' she adds.

I feel a pang of jealousy as I hear the strange woman talk about Caleb's sex life, and I say strange because she is nothing like any of the women I have seen these days in the Palace; not that she is not beautiful, which she is, but in a very different way to them.

While Lady Frost, Opal, Turquoise, Esmeralda, and even Yaiza, despite their youth, exude sexuality and dress and move knowing what they provoke in the people who observe them, the woman in front of me seems to be ashamed of her body, and despite the fact that she must not be much more than twenty-five years old, she is dressed like a librarian or a governess of the nineteenth century, with glasses and formal hairstyle included.

But even the old glasses and unflattering clothes can't hide her generous curves and exercise-toned body, let alone her beautiful face where big, bright blue eyes keep looking every which way as if continually scanning everything going on around her.

'Fuck!' she suddenly screams, startling me. 'Damn that bitch Anna!'

I don't quite know what the woman is referring to, she's staring at me and her face shows a clear gesture of anger, but I can't understand why she's shouting and insulting Lady Frost. Suddenly, as if I had been hit with something, the memories come flooding back to my mind and my whole body seems to burst into flames causing an intense scream to come out of my mouth.

'Lie down;' the woman orders me in a firm voice approaching me to help me lie down on the bed. I will alert Rania and Amira to come and attend to the marks on your body, they are used to treating the Princess's victims;' she adds making the last words sound rather dismissive.

Before the woman can alert anyone a metallic music plays and pulling out a rather old fashioned mobile she gestures for me to be silent as she sees who is calling.

'Good morning Caleb;' I hear her answer the phone. 'Your warning is a little late, sleeping beauty has woken up because of me, I see her quite well, although I think you should send one of your slave girls to help her recover from your little sister's tender care.'

I notice the woman's face twitch as she talks about Lady Frost, 'I've been telling you for a long time, you're going to have to stop your sister, she's going too far and you're going to end up in serious trouble;' she says to Caleb on the phone in a tone of voice that surprises me and makes me imagine Caleb's face on the other end of the line.

The woman is silent for several minutes, just nodding her head in affirmative or negative, but her expression changes as the conversation progresses into a broad smile. 'If what you tell me is true, your sleeping beauty has gained a new admirer,' I hear her say.

'I'm planning to leave before dark, and I probably won't be back for a couple of months, if you didn't have the party tonight I'd stay until Monday and we could chat for a while about the excavation and that other thing you just told me, but you know I don't like those games you two play;' the woman says to Caleb over the phone.

I would have liked to know Caleb's response to the woman's words, because it makes the woman's face turn as red as a tomato and she hangs up the phone and calls him an idiot.

'It's nice to meet you Taylor;' the woman says putting the phone away and sitting down on the bed next to me, 'I'm not sure what happened tonight, but Caleb is so angry about what happened, he forgot that I was coming to the Palace today to check the excavation maps, and even though he picked you up in the corridors last night and brought you here he didn't remember your markings, Amira and Rania will be here shortly to see you.'

'By the way my name is Roxanne Martin;' she says introducing herself with a huge smile, 'But you can call me Roxanne or Roxy, no more calling me Miss Martin, Lady Roxanne or any of that nonsense, as you heard me say on the phone to Caleb I don't like those bondage games;' she adds running the fingers of her hand over one of the marks on my shoulder.

'You're very pretty;' he says bringing his hand up to my face gently brushing my hair away from my face. 'Let's hope Caleb has finally found what he's been looking for for so long.'

Before I can react to her words and answer her, Roxanne gets up from the bed, 'You'll tell me in detail what happened tonight with Anna and more about you Taylor;' she says standing up, 'Unfortunately I have a lot of paperwork to go through and very little time before I have to catch my plane, but hearing Caleb talk about you, something tells me we'll be seeing each other again;' she adds heading across the bedroom.

Just as Roxanne moves away from the bed Rania and Amira enter the bedroom smiling and stop to greet her, 'Good morning Lady Roxanne, it is a pleasure to see you again;' the two slave girls say to her with a chuckle.

Roxanne snorts angrily at the greeting, but ignores the two slave girls and walks away from them without a word.

As I watch Roxanne walk away and sit down at a table piled high with papers and books, Rania directs me to lie face down on the bed. I know I recognise Roxanne Martin's name from something, and though I try to remember what, I can't place it, and soon the caresses of the two slave girls spreading the oils over my aching body to heal the marks from the night before make me forget all about it.

'Don't worry Amber;' Rania tells me clearly more concerned with playing with her fingers in my pussy than caring for my wounds, 'In a couple of days you won't have any trace of Lady Frost's lashes.'

'I don't think she can say the same;' Amira replies with a chuckle, 'Knowing how the two male slaves get on it will take days for her to sit normally again after last night's double fuck;' she adds making Rania start to giggle as well.

'Quiet;' Rania orders him, trying to look angry but not succeeding, 'We are still your slave girls;' she replies.

'I know that;' replies Amira, 'We don't have to be careful about what we say here, you know very well that there are no cameras or microphones in Master Caleb's bedrooms;' she adds reminding me that everything that has happened to me since my arrival at the Palace has been recorded.

'I know, but Master Caleb is supposed to be the one to explain to Amber everything involved in what happened last night in the dungeon;' Rania comments, motioning for me to turn around on the bed.

I turn at Rania's command, but instead of lying down I sit up slightly and look angrily at the two slave girls.

'Can you explain to me what the hell you are talking about!' I shout angrily at them.

'I'm sorry Amber but we can't explain anything else to you;' Rania replies pushing my body back on the bed, 'Master Caleb has only ordered us to tend to your wounds and entertain you until Yaiza comes in a little while to prepare you for your meal.'

'Stop your games and jokes for a few moments;' I reply to Rania, 'There are still hours to eat.'

'It's no joke Amber, it's almost two in the afternoon, you've slept almost eight hours since Master Caleb brought you here;' Rania says showing me the screen of an alarm clock on a bedside table.

I lie back on the bed somewhat surprised by Rania's words, it's been years since I've slept that many hours in a row, and it makes me wonder if I'm putting too much stress on myself with all this business of being Caleb's slave.

'Don't worry about anything Amber;' Rania tells me, 'We'll take care of distracting you.'

Before I can say anything, the two slave girls lie down on the bed and start kissing all over my body, Amira focusing on my neck and tits, while Rania stands between my legs ready to lick my pussy.

The heat of the oils having their effect on my marks and Amira's kisses and caresses cause my nipples to get hard in no time making any touch transmit small shocks of pleasure all over my body. Rania's tongue and fingers make my pussy abundantly wet even though it is still quite sore from all that happened the night before. Within minutes the caresses of the two arabian beauties have me on the verge of orgasm, but to my surprise before I climax they stop and start playing with each other ignoring me completely.

'I'm sorry Amber, but Master Caleb has forbidden us to bring you to orgasm;' Rania says to me before she starts kissing Amira's body.

I watch excitedly as the two slave girls kiss and play with their hands all over their bodies hoping that at some point they will turn their attention back to me, but as soon as a few seconds pass and I see that they completely ignore me and focus on their own pleasure, I decide that I don't care what Caleb has said and I lower my hand to my pussy ready to masturbate myself to orgasm.

'I wouldn't do that if I were you;' Yaiza's voice says to me, she has just entered the bedroom unnoticed, 'You've got Caleb angry enough without disobeying him again;' she adds turning to me.

'You two can go, I'll talk to you later;' Yaiza says in a threatening tone to Rania and Amira, who are more concerned with pleasuring each other than watching over me and have been on the verge of letting me orgasm.

'Are you OK?' Yaiza asks me with a worried look on her face, although that concern doesn't stop her from starting to masturbate me.

'I'm fine,' I reply, my voice cracking with moans of pleasure as her fingers play with my clitoris. 'But I'm starting to get a little sick of everyone but me knowing Caleb's intentions,' I add, eagerly awaiting my orgasm.

'What happened last night has really complicated things;' Yaiza replies stopping and bringing her fingers wet with my juices into my mouth for me to clean them.

'You are going to have lunch with Caleb in his private bedrooms;' Yaiza tells me getting up from the bed, 'I don't know if he is going to tell you something, fuck you at last or just want to enjoy your company, he just told me to walk you there;' she adds.

'Follow me;' he orders me, heading for the door.

As soon as we walk through the door the sun hits my face and but soon we are approaching a covered garden area, before we enter the covered area I look back noticing that the huge bedroom is a single white walled building completely surrounded by beautiful gardens.

It takes us ten minutes to walk through the covered gardens and arrive at the palace, in that time Yaiza and I don't exchange a word and I am aware that the young woman is more serious and nervous than I have ever seen her in these days.

We go up to the first floor of the palace and in front of a double wooden door we find two slave girls dressed in white silks, wearing several golden jewels on their bodies.

'Go with them and do as you are told;' Yaiza says to me, pausing, 'We won't see each other again until just before the feast.'

The two slave girls say nothing, greeting Yaiza with a bow as she turns and opens the doors, gesturing for me to pass in front of them. The room I enter has a huge bathtub in the centre, much bigger than the one I used a couple of days ago in the harem.

While I wait with my feet, the two slave girls get into the bathtub and start pouring soaps and aromatic salts, I take those seconds to observe them carefully, both slave girls are two beauties of arab origin, something that was to be expected seeing the rest of the women in the palace, the only difference is that while most of the women I have shared my time with these days except for Lady Rose and Lady Nabila were not more than thirty years old, these two slave girls are clearly over forty years old although they are splendidly preserved.

One of them makes a hand signal for me to get into the water and soon the two of them are bathing me as if I were a child, if Rania and Amira a few hours ago and Yaiza when she has bathed me during these days have taken the opportunity to caress and play with my body, the two mature slaves do not stop longer than necessary in any part of my body, although that does not prevent that because Yaiza has not let me cum I start to get more and more excited with their touches.

I let out a little gasp as I look in the mirror, I barely recognise my reflection, if it wasn't for a couple of details anyone who saw me would think I was attending a high society party, my hair curlier than usual seems to shine and my face looks more natural than ever even though I know it's been made up, my fiery red lips look sensual and appetising. The knee length black silk dress fits my waist and hips perfectly and if it didn't leave my tits and pussy exposed it would be stunning.

The two slave girls guide me into a bedroom where I find Caleb waiting in front of a table and pull me towards him before leaving us alone.

'They're not very talkative;' Caleb tells me pointing out the obvious, 'But they know how to do their job very well.'

'You're gorgeous;' he states grabbing my chin and seizing my lips in a passionate kiss; 'And very hot;' he adds breaking the kiss and starting to play with his hand on my wet pussy.

Hooking a leash to my collar he guides me to one end of the table, pulling a chair aside for me to sit in.

As soon as I see the chair any hope of a romantic meal immediately disappears, just like the last few lunches or dinners I am going to have to remain impaled on a dildo placed in the centre of the chair.

'Bend over;' Caleb orders me showing me the anal plug in his hand, 'You've had nothing inside your ass for too long.'

Without protesting I bend over the table and Caleb without wasting any time starts to push the plug into my tight hole making me moan with pleasure.

'You are liking this more and more, don't deny it Amber;' he tells me pushing the plug hard until it is completely inside my ass, 'I am sure you will reach orgasm in seconds when I decide to deflower your ass;' he adds helping me to sit up.

Without Caleb saying anything to me I position myself on the chair and begin to lower my body slowly until I feel the dildo spread my labia apart, my pussy is so wet I have no difficulty getting the dildo in slowly until I feel the cool surface of the chair slap against my thighs.

'I'm going to trust you and I'm not going to hold you to the chair;' Caleb tells me sitting at the other end of the table picking up a remote and pressing several buttons.

'Shit!' I suddenly scream uncontrollably, although when I shut my mouth I can't tell if the scream came because the dildo has started to vibrate inside my pussy, or because a wall has opened up behind Caleb revealing a huge bed where Rania and Noelia are fucking wildly.

'Don't worry about them, they won't be able to hear anything we talk about;' Caleb instructs me, 'Eat and ask me anything you want freely.'

Although I have many questions to ask Caleb, the first one I ask him is about the most recent thing that has happened to me.

'Who are those two slave girls who have been attending me, do they not fit in with the rest of the slave girls I have seen in the Palace?' I ask him.

Caleb looks at me as if the question has surprised him and takes a few seconds to answer.

'Fatima and Sara are former slaves of my father, although when he died I freed most of his older slaves, they did not want to be freed, they were both born slaves and knew no other way of life, having grown up with them in the harem I decided to bring them with me to the United States for my personal service, they have taken care of Yaiza while she was growing up and are excellent cooks as you will see immediately, they also help me on special occasions as they have done with you;' Caleb answers me speaking with obvious affection for the two slaves.

I decide to start eating before continuing with the questions, as soon as I savour the first mouthful I am aware of how hungry I am and start tasting all the dishes within my reach, as I enjoy the mixture of flavours I can't help but think that after three days at the Palace, this is not how I imagined my first moment alone with Caleb, although I don't know if I can call it that considering Rania and Noelia are fucking just a few metres away from us.

The dildo keeps vibrating in my pussy every time Caleb decides to activate the remote next to him on the table, but always stopping when I'm on the verge of orgasm, an orgasm that Noelia and Rania I can see from my position have already reached several times.

'When are you going to fuck me for fuck's sake,' I blurt out to Caleb, bringing my hand to my mouth immediately as if the question had been asked by someone else.

Caleb lets out a light chuckle before answering, 'Tonight after the party, when all the willing guests have enjoyed fucking you;' he replies in a tone of voice that clearly indicates to me that he means what he says. 'And from then on, whenever I feel like it for as long as you remain in the Palace.'

His words coupled with a new vibration of the dildo almost bring me to orgasm, but I manage to hold back. I want to ask him about how he really feels about me, and what his intentions are, but I know he won't answer me and I decide to ask about everything that happened the night before.

'Why is everyone so happy about what happened last night with your sister,' I ask him.

12