The Master Ch. 09 - Caleb

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I notice how the question makes Caleb uncomfortable, but as if to show he's expecting it, he starts to answer me after taking a long drink from his wine glass.

'What happened last night is that Anna declared herself your slave in front of several people, that for all intents and purposes is as binding as the contract Ruby signed with my sister or any of the other slave girls with their Masters;' Caleb explains to me.

'Does that mean I can do what I want with...? I start to ask him but am suddenly interrupted.

'NO!' Caleb cuts me off sharply, 'Because of her status Anna will only be your slave when you are on one of my properties, and only from Monday when you are a free woman again, and of course if you accept my offer, in the meantime you remain her slave.'

A shiver runs through my whole body at the thought of what Anna will do to me in these remaining two days, my reaction must be so clear that Caleb looks at me smiling.

'Don't worry, Anna will never be alone with you again;' Caleb instructs me getting up from the table and walking over to where I am sitting. 'Now if you're done eating it's time to play for a while;' he adds holding out his hand to help me up.

It takes me a few seconds to get completely up and pull the huge dildo out of my pussy, as soon as I do Caleb puts a blindfold over my eyes and pulls on my leash for me to follow him. As soon as we walk a few yards I start to hear intense moans of pleasure and I suspect we are next to the bed where during lunch I have been able to watch Noelia and Rania fuck.

'Kneel down;' Caleb orders me.

'As Master Caleb wishes;' I reply continuing the formal treatment he has allowed me to skip during the meal.

'I want you to take as long as possible to make me cum;' Caleb's voice says to me and instantly I feel a cock touch my lips.

I begin to kiss the entire length of the cock, making sure to mark it with the lipstick on my lips, although this is something I can only imagine being blindfolded. My next step is to lick those fictitious lipstick marks with my tongue, starting at the bud and working my way down its length to the base of his balls.

'Keep it up Amber, you're doing great;' Caleb congratulates me. 'Now start sucking it.'

'You're getting better and better at sucking, tonight the guests are going to really enjoy using your mouth before they fuck you,' Caleb says to me, his voice cracking with moans as he tries to keep up the charade.

The owner of the cock I'm sucking pulls it completely out of my mouth, and when he pushes it back down my throat I can't help but get the feeling that it's a different cock.

My suspicions are confirmed when someone removes my blindfold and I see two cocks in front of me, as I look up I notice Master Danvers and Master Anderson smiling at me. As I turn my head to the side looking for Caleb I see him a few feet away from me and I check that the moans were not faked, Noelia and Rania kneeling at his feet take turns taking his cock deep in their throats.

Something explodes inside me at the sight of the two slaves pleasuring Caleb, I pull back causing Master Danvers cock to leave my mouth, and when he tries to grab my hair to stop me from pulling away I slap his hand hard.

I immediately realise my mistake and look at Caleb in fright, but instead of anger he seems strangely amused.

'I didn't know how to get the Masters to use their whips on you without it seeming like a whim,' Caleb tells me, 'Now you've given us a reason.'

In barely a minute I am fully stretched out hanging from the ceiling, with only my high heels on and not touching the floor, the two Masters move amusedly around me cracking their whips in the air in an attempt to scare me more than I already am.

The first lash lands on my breasts and I try not to give them the satisfaction of screaming, but when the second hits above my pussy, I can't help but let out a cry of pain that doesn't stop them from continuing to whip me relentlessly.

When the Masters stop I notice that I am crying, it is not because of the pain of the blows, although my body is covered with red marks the Masters know well how to hit without making the marks deep, besides I am sure that they have slowed down their blows so as not to hurt me more.

Once again, and there have been too many these days, my tears are Caleb's fault, for not daring to use me in any way and leaving it to Masters Anderson and Danvers to punish me and play with me.

Although my punishment seems to be over, Caleb is still fucking Noelia's mouth holding her head against his body, now he does look at me intently and although I try to look away from him I am unable to do so, only when I see him throw his head back and let out a loud moan as he cums down Noelia's throat do I look down at the floor.

'Amber deserves a prize;' Caleb says to Noelia as he keeps his cock in his trousers.

Noelia crawls towards me licking up the remains of Caleb's cum and looking at me with an air of superiority, as she stands between my legs I try to kick her away from me, but then I get another whipping from Master Anderson.

'Be still Amber;' he orders me.

I couldn't disobey him even if I wanted to, as soon as Noelia's tongue finds my clit I surrender to her, I have been pushed to the brink since I woke up without ever cumming by Rania, Amira, Yaiza and finally Caleb and his fucking dildo and I feel like I am about to explode.

I cum intensely on Noelia's face waiting for her to pull out, but she doesn't seem to have any intention of doing so, I look at Caleb and see him smiling at me and I realise that if at any point I thought the whipping was the punishment for my behaviour I was wrong, the real punishment has just begun and I don't know if I will manage to endure it.

Noelia doesn't stop playing with my pussy, adding several of her fingers to her skillful tongue, at the same time the two Masters stand next to me and start kissing me all over my body focusing especially on my aching nipples.

The orgasms start to chain one after the other and I barely notice when Master Anderson moves in behind me and starts to slowly fuck me, driving me to the brink of madness.

Again Caleb seems to want to humiliate me even more and he signals Rania to bend down in front of him and begins to fuck her with fast and violent movements.

I feel Master Anderson's hot cum fill my pussy and start to flow down my thighs slowly as he pulls out his flaccid cock, immediately his cock is replaced by Master Danvers' and he starts to fuck me with rapid movements.

I close my eyes surrendering to the pleasure and also avoiding the sight of Caleb fucking Rania, in my mind this whole situation only reaffirms my intention on Monday to leave the Palace and never again have any contact with any of its occupants.

When I open my eyes again I realise that Caleb and the Masters are gone, beside me are now the two slave girls who prepared me for Caleb washing my body of the semen and smearing the oils over the marks of the Masters' lashes.

As soon as they finish cleaning me they untie me and help me lie down on the bed.

'You can sleep if you want;' one of the two slave girls tells me, 'No one will disturb you until dinner time, if you wake up before then I recommend you go to the slave girls' pool to relax.'

Overcome by exhaustion I barely hear the slave's last words, and as I fall asleep I seem to feel as if someone is giving me a gentle kiss on the forehead.

Having slept for almost eight hours and woken up just before lunch, I don't stay in bed long, and seeing that it's still daylight I decide to follow the slave's advice and head for the garden.

A couple of minutes after going out into the garden I realise that I have no idea how to get to the pool reserved for the slaves, every time I have gone there I have been accompanied by someone else.

After wandering around for ten minutes I reach an area full of tables and strange devices, where I find a slave girl that as soon as I get a little closer I recognise as Rubi held in an uncomfortable position very similar to the one I had two nights ago when I fucked her for the first time.

If the area is full of wooden structures with an obvious use, the floor is full of various sex toys, as there is no one in sight I take one of them, an anal plug of considerable size and approaching Rubi I start to slowly insert it into my friend's ass.

I notice how Rubi's body tenses up and she starts moaning into her gag, being blindfolded and as I haven't said a word she is unable to tell who is playing with her.

I insert the plug fully into Ruby's ass and bend down to pick up a twenty centimetre red dildo that is widening from tip to base, as I stand up I am surprised by the presence of Caleb and Lady Frost who has a wicked grin on her face.

Before I can say anything Lady Frost grabs me and forces my mouth open by inserting a metal clamp into it and then closing it behind my head, with Caleb's help they tie my hands to chains hanging from the ceiling and begin to lift me up with pulleys until my feet no longer touch the ground.

As Lady Frost shackles my hands behind my back and locks rings around the base of my tits and clamps around my nipples I watch as Caleb attaches a round tray to the frame Ruby is attached to and places the dildo I had chosen to fuck her with.

I don't know what they plan to do to me until I hear a strange noise and feel my body rise even higher off the ground. Caleb is operating a winch and is moving me around the garden until he positions me on top of Ruby, then he starts to slowly lower me down as Lady Frost moves the tray with the dildo on it to line it up with my pussy, then Caleb continues to slowly lower me down and I am slowly impaling myself on the huge dildo.

'We're going to leave you two alone;' Caleb tells us.

'It's nice for friends to spend time together;' adds Lady Frost smiling as she places a fucking machine between Ruby's thighs, 'I don't think you'll be having much conversation though;' she comments jocularly before she operates the machine which quickly starts to move in and out of Ruby's pussy. At the same time the dildo I am impaled on also begins to vibrate and I feel my pussy getting wet.

Lady Frost approaches me with a look of hatred on her face and attaches the two clamps to my nipples with a chain which she pulls upwards hooking it to the bridle forcing my mouth.

'I'm going to make the rest of your stay here a nightmare;' she whispers in my ear, 'So that when you leave here on Monday you will never think of coming back.'

Lady Frost leaves without another word leaving Caleb to stare at me smiling and saying nothing for a few seconds. Finally she comes up to me to whisper in my ear.

'I'll send someone to release you in half an hour, until then try not to enjoy yourself too much;' she says manipulating the dildo remote to increase the vibrations.

'Gdamn soon of bitt!' I insult him through the gag.

'Better in an hour;' he says smiling at me, 'You know I am always willing to please you my pretty slave;' he adds walking away from me thankfully ignoring my further insults.

As I reach my first orgasm I hope Caleb didn't mean his last words.

It will continue...

12