The Master Ch. 10 - The Initiation

Story Info
Amber is initiated as Caleb's slave girl.
4.9k words
4.26
5.9k
2

Part 10 of the 15 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 07/12/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over 18 years old and this story is solely a figment of my imagination.

My language is Spanish I apologize for any grammatical errors I may make when translating the stories in ot English.

The Master -- Ch.10 -- The Initiation

Luckily for me Caleb does not fulfill the threats of his last words, and just twenty minutes and two orgasms after leaving me impaled on Ruby's body, Yaiza and Esmeralda appear joking to free me.

'It's a shame not to be able to take a picture of that beautiful picture;' Esmeralda tells Yaiza, 'They could put it in their scrapbook.'

'Ruby has one,' Yaiza replies, 'I've seen him, and many of the photos are shared with Amber,' she adds by having Esmeralda put a gesture of surprise on her face.

'Well, no one would say it hearing Ruby speak the last few months, she was looking forward to having her friend in her possession and that Lady Frost would allow her to do everything she wanted with her,' says Esmeralda.

'Ruby is my sister's problem, let her come for her whenever she wants;' replies Yaiza, 'We have come for Amber to prepare her for the feast and her initiation.'

My body begins to tremble, although I am not sure if it is because of hearing Yaiza talk about the initiation or because of the orgasm that invades me when I feel how I am lifted with the pulleys and the huge dildo slowly comes out of my pussy.

As if doing this every day, in just a couple of minutes Yaiza and Esmeralda have lowered me to the ground, unleashed my hands, and freed my mouth from the metal flange, hooking the leash to my necklace and guiding me back to the Palace.

As I walk through the garden, I can't help but be scared by the initiation, but I am also very relieved to see how Yaiza has left her serious gesture of a few hours ago and behaves with me as she has done all these previous days.

'The party will start in a couple of hours and consistsof three parts;' begins to explain Yaiza, 'In the first part you will serve as a waitress to the first guests who arrive until dinner time, in the second part and while various shows are taking place, you can be used by the guests in the way that Caleb decides, after that the third part will arrive where your initiation and that of other slave girls will be celebrated and you can already be fucked by any guest of the party.

'Don't worry Amber, it's not as bad as it seems;' says Esmeralda when she sees my worried face, 'All the slave girls of the Masters have gone through the initiation and I assure you that if you let yourself go you will end up enjoying it;' she adds smiling at me in a mischievous way.

As I expected when I heard Yaiza's words, they have no intention of spending the two hours left for the party preparing me, as soon as we get to the room, they push me on the bed holding my hands to the headboard and then undress and start kissing and kissing each other.

Soon the three of us are moaning with pleasure, reaching one orgasm after another, and I can discover that the perversions that come to Yaiza's mind have no limit despite her youth. After the second collective orgasm, Yaiza gets up to the toy closet, returning with two straps similar to the ones we used to fuck Ruby and Turquoise the first night of my stay at the palace.

Yaiza places one at the waist and hands another to Esmeralda. 'Let's fuck her in turns,' she says, helping her get between my legs.

With a couple of quick movements and thanks to my pussy lubricated by my orgasms, Esmeralda lodges almost the entire length of the fals cock inside me starting to move her body to fuck me. Esmeralda is so focused on fucking me and Yaiza's caresses in her pussy that she doesn't notice when the young woman places the tip of the strap on her pussy and starts fucking her with quick movements.

The strong movements of Yaiza fucking Esmeralda cause her to react by increasing her thrusts and therefore fucking me deeper. As I have done so many times these days, I close my eyes letting myself be carried away by pleasure, and I only open them when a cry of Esmeralda resonates in the room.

When I open my eyes, I see how Esmeralda has stopped fucking me and has fallen on her face on the bed, her face is a mixture of pain and pleasure and when I look at Yaiza looking for the answer it does not take anything to find her.

Yaiza is no longer fucking Esmeralda's pussy, the latex cock is making its way through the slave girl's ass stretching it out in the process.

'You have your hands free, Amber;' Yaiza tells me, 'Take one of the straps, put it on and come here;' she orders me.

I obey quickly and after placing the strap on my waist I stand next to the bed waiting for Yaiza's instructions to whisper something in Esmeralda's ear, with a quick movement the two young women turn on the bed so that Yaiza is lying with Esmeralda impaled on her.

'Fuck her pussy;' Yaiza orders me.

Obeying Yaiza again without asking, I place myself between Esmeralda's legs, although I have seen master Danvers and Master Summers fuck her at the same time, the dildos of the straps that Yaiza and I are using are longer and wider than the Master's cocks, and I saw their reaction to feeling the false cock in her ass, I don't know if he will be able to bear it.

'What are you waiting for Amber? Fuck her I've told you!' shouts Yaiza.

Before Yaiza's scream goes out I have half a latex cock buried in Esmeralda's pussy that begins to burst into one orgasm after another when she is completely full in her two holes.

After five minutes of double penetration, Esmeralda seems exhausted and on the edge of collapse, but I dare not stop without the permission of a Yaiza who seems to be punishing her for something.

When Yaiza finally signals me with her hand, I get out of Esmeralda's pussy and sit in bed watching as despite being exhausted she slowly incorporates until she frees her ass from Yaiza's cock.

'Go wash;' Yaiza orders us, 'In fifteen minutes you have to be ready in the living room;' she adds by getting up and leaving the room.

When they take me to the big room where the party is held, I stop for a few moments somewhat scared but tremendously excited. Yaiza was not lying when she told me a few hours ago that she would have to serve as a waitress to the guests, but it is much more humiliating than I thought, in the living room there are already at least fifty guests and my function is to walk half-naked in front of all of them serving them drinks.

I form together with Esmeralda, Opal, Sapphire, Noelia, Rania, Amira and another half dozen slave girls, the group of waitresses in charge of serving the drinks, we are all dressed only with a piece of cloth that covers our pussy and a ball gag in our mouths, we carry the tray of drinks held by chains to the necklace of slave girls and at the waist by a leather band, we have our hands tied behind our backs and we can't do anything to stop guests from playing with our tits every time they grab a drink.

I don't know if it's part of the plan of a Caleb who watches me smiling while chatting with Lady Rose and Lady Nabila, but I am the waitress most requested by the guests, having to move quickly from one side of the room to the other trying not to drop any drink to avoid being punished as some of the other slave girls have already been.

After almost an hour of increasingly intense and exhausting work due to the arrival of new guests someone warns that dinner is served and the twelve waitresses are taken by Lady Frost to a small room prepared for us.

'You'd better eat something and rest for a while,' she orders, 'When dinner is over there will be no time for rest, and some of you have a very hectic night waiting;' she adds looking at me.

'What is initiation?' I ask Opal as we eat some fruit and vegetables.

'I can't answer you to that, we are forbidden to talk about it;' she replies. 'Moreover, even if I could tell you something it would be of no use to you, each slave girl has an initiation designed by her Master;' she adds.

Dinner lasts for almost two hours that I spend trying to rest something when I am not kissing with Opal before Lady Frost comes to find us accompanied by two slave girls that I do not recognize.

Lady Frost is approaching each of us giving us a box that the slaves pass to her, and hooking a sheet metal to our necklaces. Only Rania, Amira, Noelia and another Arab slave receive nothing and leave the small room through another door different from the one we have entered.

'The slave girls of Master Caleb's harem do not participate in this part of the festivities;' Opal tells me when she sees how I continue to look at the four slave girls as they leave the room.

Pointing out that it is something that I must ask Caleb, I open the box finding inside a set of red lingerie composed of stockings, garters, panties and corsets, in addition to shoes of twelve centimeters of heel.

We dressed quietly and lined up in front of the door waiting for Lady Frost to open it. When he opens the door and signals us to enter the living room, I am like another couple of slave girls paralyzed by what I see, and only Opal's hand pulling mine manages to make me move.

Almost two hundred guests fill in the great hall, and according to the clothes similar to the one I am wearing almost eighty are slave girls, all of them with the metal sheet hanging from their necklace. I turn to see the Opal necklace and read 'FULL USE' written on it, slightly frightened I try to read what the metal plate attached to my necklace says without getting it.

It didn't take long to know what he says, because as soon as we are in the center of the room one of the guests approaches me and grabs the metal plate to read it.

'ONLY ORAL USE;' I hear him say relievedly, 'A pity to have to settle for only your mouth;' he tells me by ordering me to kneel at her feet.

Luckily for me the guest's cock is not too big, and he is so excited with all the meat around him that it only takesa couple of minutes to make him run and swallow his semen thanking him later for using me for his pleasure.

Time passes slowly while I continue to walk among the guests waiting for someone to decide to use me for their pleasure, luckily we are almost as many slave girls as guests, and because my use is limited to my mouth, I have barely had to eat a couple of cocks and a pussy, although what I can not avoid is that everyone gossips when they see me pass and many do not lose the opportunity to stroke my tits or stick her fingers in my wet pussy.

Suddenly someone grabs my arm and forces me to turn towards him, as I do so I collide with a huge wall of black muscles and only his strong grip prevents me from falling to the ground.

'Look at my slut face,' a hoarse voice says to me.

I obey slowly, although I have to look up a lot to get to the face of the person who has spoken to me due to the more than two meters he measures, as soon as I see the face of the one who grabs me, I recognize him and I am very scared, although the grip of his huge hand prevents me from making any movement of flight.

'Fuck, if it weren't for the fact that it's impossible, I would swear that you're that slut of an Assistant State Prosecutor who causes me so many headaches;' he tells me raising my face to him with his huge hand, 'But I don't care if you're just another of the whores who fucks Caleb, I'm going to fuck you that sweet mouth you have imagining me that you are that slut of the Prosecutor's Office.'

Although he has not recognized me, I have done it, it is Leroy Marcus, who although he gives them as a music producer, uses the modeling and advertising agencies he directs to attract girls to participate in his music videos, although the only videos that end up haciendo are porn films that Leroy uses to teach the markets and then prostitute them, and even sometimes sell them as slave girls in Russia, the East or Africa, unfortunately after three trials we have notbeen able to prove our suspicions and only some of their lieutenants have ended up behind bars with accusations of harassment and incitement to prostitution.

I try not to speak so that Leroy does not recognize me, we have seen each other too many times in court and I know he would recognize my voice right away. He rests his huge hand on my head forcing me to kneel, although I have to squat to have my mouth at the height of his cock.

I try to suck it slowly because of the huge size, but Leroy grabs my head and tries to put all the huge cock in my mouth, there is no chance that that tremendous bar of meat will go in longer and I start to fear that it will dislocate my jaw if it keeps forcing my mouth.

I see someone standing next to Leroy and placing a hand on her huge chest, 'Get away and leave her alone Leroy, you're not dealing with any of the whores in your videos;' I hear Caleb say.

Leroy pulls his cock out of my mouth pushing me to the ground and confronts Caleb, 'You are only the host of the Little Prince party, your same rules allow me to use any of the foxes available as they mark their necklaces, although since I see you so interested in this little fox, I can leave it for you if you bring me one of your two little sisters to burst their narrow ass;' he shouts to his face.

I notice how Caleb's muscles tighten, but despite being less than a meter away from the two men I barely see Caleb's rapid movement hitting Leroy's nose splitting him and throwing him to the ground. Although Leroy's three companions try to help their boss, the quick presence of Ahmed and several other security members who moved around the party as if they were guests solve the situation in seconds by taking them out of the Palace.

Caleb helps me get up from the ground and to my surprise hugs me tightly against his chest, although when he lets me go and seeing that everyone is watching he recovers his serious look, 'Are you okay Amber?' he asks me without any emotion.

'I'm fine, Master Caleb, thank you for helping me;' I reply trying to hide any emotions on my part.

I see how Caleb makes a signal to one of the slave girls, who is quickly approaching us, 'Take her to rest until the time of initiation;' he says it away from me.

The slave girl hooks a leash to my necklace and pulls me to one of the rooms prepared for the guests to use during the night party, without saying a word I sit on one of the couchs and leaves after hooking the leash to some rings of the wall leaving me alone.

Again, the wait is eternal, although I am sure that I am barely fifteen minutes in the room until the same slave girl who brought me takes me back to the party and hands me over to Caleb.

When Caleb holds my leash, I look around and see how five other couples are by our side, all but one formed by a Master and a slave girl, seeing how the guests look at us I can not help but think that the six slave girls are going to go through our initiation in this exciting and perverted world.

'Good evening, ladies and gentlemen;' greets from the center of the Lady Frost room acting as Master of Ceremonies, 'It is a pleasure to welcome you all back to our Palace to enjoy after several months of one of our exclusive parties and welcome to our circle six new slave girls.'

The guests break into applause at Lady Frost's words, and some obscene screams and comments regarding the slave girls are heard in the room.

'Do not worry, as always everyone who wishes can enjoy our initiates, I have already enjoyed all of them and I assure you that it will be worth the wait;' continues Lady Frost. 'Also, tonight we have several surprises, two of the slave girls facing their initiation have served before Ladys at previous parties and are well known to all of you, and another of the slave girls is offered by our host Caleb, the first in the four years of existence of our exclusive club.'

I see how all eyes are directed at me; it is evident that Lady Frost wants to make me the center of attention of the party so that the guests choose to use me.

'And I assure you that it is a real delight, some of the Masters present can give good faith of it;' adds Lady Frost before announcing that the party can continue.

I don't know what's coming now, next to me I can see how the other slave girls are immediately taken to the arranged stages, but no one approaches me and Caleb begins to walk towards the center of the room.

'Don't be in a hurry Amber;' Caleb tells me without looking at me, 'You are the attraction of the party, you will have to wait for your moment.'

Caleb begins to walk me around the great hall stopping every so often so that I can observe the shows that take place on the stages.

In the first scenario where we stop are Opal and Sapphire next to a tied and exposed Turquoise, although they seem more concerned with giving each other pleasure than dealing with Turquoise, which seems to have enough with two huge dildos vibrating in her pussy and her ass.

'It's the last party as slave girl at Opal;' Caleb tells me, 'I'm sure she will privately remain Master Summers' slave girl, I can't wait to see who she chooses as her slave from now on.'

I look at Opal who looks back at me with a smile and seeing how she stands between Sapphire's legs and remembering the feeling of her tongue adorned in my pussy I can't help but feel a kind of envy for the young woman who enjoys her attentions.

Caleb pulls my leash to force me to follow him to a new stage, where a show that surprises me a lot takes place.

I recognize the two slave girls who are protagonists of the show, they were by my side during the presentation of Lady Frost and I guess this is their initiation, although the strange thing is that there is no man fucking them, there are a dozen slave girls who take turns to fill all the holes of the two protagonists.

'Those two are the Ladies that Anna was referring to in her presentation, I'm sure if you look closely you'll recognize them right away;' Caleb tells me, 'They themselves brought all the slave girls who are fucking them to be started.'

Looking more closely it is evident that there are many pending accounts in that scenario, when looking at the face of the two women loose a small cry of exclamation and I look surprised at Caleb.

'Exactly Amber, they are the Kennedy sisters, heirs of the largest oil empire in the world;' Caleb tells me. ' I don't know what has led them to do this, they don't even have a Master and as far as I know of them, they have never been touched by a man;' he adds looking at me.

'Well, I think they're going to get fed up with cocks tonight,' I reply to Caleb without realizing he shouldn't speak.

'She's not going to be the only one;' Caleb smiles at me pulling me into a new scenario.

I am horrified as soon as I see what happens on the circular platform, a masked slave girl is placed on an open table of legs with her pussy oozing semen into a wide puddle on the ground. I am sure who the slave girl is, but when looking at the piercings of her pussy and the tattoo of her pubis my suspicions are confirmed, it is my boss Margaret being raised as requested by her husband.

At a sign from Caleb the two slave girls who prepared me for the private meal I had with him, approach Margaret and begin to close her pussy with golden thread, when they complete their task they place an anal plug and move away from her a little.

'Release it and wash it well, then take it to your room to rest;' Caleb orders, 'Monday has an important press conference and has to be perfect on camera.'

'I'm no sadistic pervert,' Caleb tells me as if re-reading my thoughts. 'I come from a culture where women are slaves, but we consider them precious goods and we take care of them. I assure you that Harold could have done the same thing elsewhere and wouldn't have cared so much about Margaret;' he went onto explain.

12