The Master Ch. 10 - The Initiation

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'The tattoo will disappear in a couple of weeks reducing to a small mark, and I'm sure Harold will untie her pussy in no time, he loves to fuck Margaret;' Caleb tells me smiling. 'But she was getting too cocky about the Gubernatorial election issue and needed a lesson.'

'But what about the matter of pregnancy?' I ask him surprised.

"That's the only forced thing, Harold has wanted to have children since they got married, but he's sterile and Margaret didn't want to adopt or undergo pregnancy treatments. I assure you that we will see Harold and 'his slave' Margaret a lot at the next holidays.'

'But let's stop talking about Margaret, the time has come to start your initiation;' he tells me by standing in front of another stage where my friend Ruby is being fucked by half a dozen black stallions.

As I watch as the huge cocks stretch Ruby's holes, Caleb stands behind me squeezing against him as he brings his hand to my pussy.

'You like to see your friend being fucked by those huge cocks, don't you?' he asks me by sticking two fingers in my pussy looking for my clitoris.

I don't answer Caleb, watching hypnotized as the slaves take turns fucking Ruby.

'Would you like to be in his place?' he asks me increasing the pace of his fingers.

It takes me a few seconds to respond carried away by pleasure, but in the end the answer comes out of my mouth between the moans, 'Yes Master Caleb, I want to be fucked like Ruby;' I tell him.

'Sorry Amber, but it won't be able to be;' he replies by pulling his fingers out of my pussy and putting them in my mouth to be cleaned. 'Ruby is a vixen hungry for sex and cocks, she always has been and you know it well. You, on the other hand, are special, you have always fantasized about this world without trying to go any further, but today you are going to receive your baptism;' he explains.

He has barely finished saying that when I see how the slaves stop fucking Ruby who is removed on all fours by Lady Frost as if she were a real bitch. As soon as the stage is free, Caleb pushes me inside making me fall to my knees in the center of the stallions.

Before I can react, I feel my hands grabbed and stretched over my head they are fastened to chains hanging from the ceiling, then while two of the slaves lift me in the air another of them lies on the ground with his cock prepared.

The slaves who have lifted me up place me on the lying slave and begin to lower me on the hard cock that begins to break through stretching my lips, the cock is not as big as Vincent's but when the slaves release me suddenly, I am completely impaled releasing a small scream, more of surprise than pain. The rest of the slaves stand around me with their cocks stuck to my face waiting for me to take care of them.

Again, I try to escape from everything, and close my eyes before putting the first cock in my mouth, let myself go and become little more than a doll in the hands of slaves.

Time passes slowly tending to one cock after another, every so often they get me back up in the air and hold me like this while the lying slave is replaced by another and they let me fall back on his cock.

I don't know when they have released my hands, I realize they are free when I grab two cocks with them to put in my mouth. I make no effort to oppose anything that the slaves are doing to me, the tears have long since stopped coming out of my eyes, I have completely accepted the humiliation to which I am being subjected, Caleb warned me when he said he was going to enslave me and he has kept his word.

I reach a new orgasm and try to forget everything, I knew it was going to be the attraction of the party, but I expected to be fucked by Caleb and the other Masters, not by half a dozen slaves who their Masters and Ladies barely let run and today they can do it with me as a reward for their good behavior.

I do not know how much time has passed or how many times each of the slaves has fucked me, but finally the last of them comes out of my pussy and together they help me to kneel with them surrounding me so that I continue to attend to their cocks.

I keep my gaze down to prevent anyone from seeing the tears that fall back down my cheeks, luckily as soon as the first of the slaves runs in my face it will not be a problem to hide them.

I who had barely sucked a couple of cocks before arriving here, I find myself alternating my attentions to six huge cocks in front of two hundred people, who wait impatiently to be bathed in semen to start an orgy that will last for hours.

At last, the first of the slaves runs on me and while he does, I understand what Caleb meant about my baptism, one after another the rest of the slaves unload their semen on my face and body covering it with a thick layer of white liquid.

The slaves themselves as soon as they finish running again chain my hands to the ceiling but this time the chains begin to lift me until my feet practically do not touch the ground. Looking around me I see how the rest of the slave girls who have concluded their initiation and several more slave girls are being placed in the same position as me.

No one marks the beginning of the orgy, but immediately all the slave girls I have in sight have one or two people fucking them, before I know it a woman stands in front of me and begins to kiss my tits and pinch my nipples while I notice how someone stands behind me by inserting his cock at once into my pussy.

I feel a chill as the guests crowd around me hoping to use Caleb's slave girl, but within minutes most begin to walk away to enjoy other less requested slave girls. That does not prevent that at least during the first hour of every time a man runs inside me, I am immediately replaced by another or by some Lady using a leash.

The slowly begins to decay, the guests retreat with the selected slave girls to the rooms arranged for their use, and even several of the slave girls that were hanging from the ceiling have been released and taken out of the room.

The trickle of guests using me is gradually decreasing, making me have more and more rest, which only increases my excitement and my desire to have a new cock inside my pussy.

To be continue...

12