The Master Gene Ch. 04

Story Info
Amanda tries to adapt to suddenly becoming Derrick's slave.
5.1k words
4.71
37.2k
53

Part 4 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes."

Oh god, she'd actually said it Derrick worked overtime to keep his surprise off his face. This was made harder by the fact that he could see that she was just as surprised by her response as he was.

He could understand why. Derrick he'd taken a risk when he'd given Amanda that choice, but he'd felt it was necessary. Not because he thought it was the only way to finish her off, but because he wanted to maintain at least some semblance of a conscience.

He'd been noticing it more and more recently. He was far more comfortable just commanding both Sarah and Judy into doing whatever he wanted them to do, without ever thinking about their feelings. Whether this was because of some part of his powers having activated or if it was because they were actively encouraging this just made it even harder for him. In the end he'd decided that if he was going to justify this to himself, he needed to give her the choice.

That she probably only said yes because of the brainwashing his power had done to her hadn't really come into his head. He just saw tAmanda, the head cheerleader and his worst tormentor, just tell him it was okay for him to stuff his dick in her ass. Logic had been shown the door.

Instead he looked at her and told her in an even tone, "Stand up."

He watched then as she slowly stood up, her body shaking slightly, though he couldn't tell whether that was in fear or anticipation. Choosing to believe it was the later he then looked down at her skirt as he said, "Take off your panties."

There was a small pause this time, as her face turned red. However, after only a second of waiting, her hands then reached under her skirt and pulled down her underwear. Derrick saw her blue cheerleader underwear drop down to the ground before noticing that hooked up in with it was a lacy pink thong. He reached down and picked them up, only to notice that they'd been severely stained by her own juices. A naughty thought came into his head then and he couldn't help but voice it. "You've been looking forward to this haven't you. Why don't you show me just how wet you really are."

A flash of anger flashed on her face then, but still she obeyed, raising her skirt up to give him a close view of her bare crotch. He could see then that her blonde pubic hair, shaved into a landing strip in front of him. What he also saw was that she was so wet she was literally dripping.

A satisfied chuckle escaped his mouth as he then reached up to her pussy lips. He heard a light yelp as his finger slid into her pussy. As he slowly worked his finger along her insides he could hear a muffled grunting as she desperately attempted to keep him from seeing just what his fingers were doing to her.

A pair of hands then reached around Amanda and groped her breasts over her uniform. "That's right, just relax and enjoy this," Sarah whispered into her ear from behind.

"Sarah, that's enough!" Derrick said in a severe tone.

Sarah almost jumped back at his words. "Now watch the door and warn me if you see anybody coming," he ordered her, still a little angry with what she'd done.

Sarah pouted a little, but obeyed regardless. Derrick calmed down then. He realized that it wasn't her fault. She was simply doing what she'd been doing all this time with Judy. What she hadn't realized was that this was Amanda's first time with him and with their first time, he wanted it to be solely them, with no one else getting involved.

Having calmed down, he then stood up and looked at her face to face. Amanda seemed to want to stare him down, but the moment their eyes locked up, she turned and looked away. Derrick treached up and cupped her mouth between two of her fingers, gently guiding her head back to his before pulling forward to kiss her.

Her mouth instinctively opened to grant his tongue access, while the rest of her body froze, unsure of what to do. Derrick reached down with his hands then and grabbed her hips, gently pushing her into his body. He kept this up for some time, his tongue enjoying itself as it wrapped around hers, before he'd decided that he'd had enough. It was time for the main event.

He then gently guided her away and to the teachers desk at the front of the classroom. Judy, seeing this and knowing what had happened with Sarah, had pulled back to give them the illusion of privacy. Once he had her there, he reached down and pulled her top up. Not enough to take it off of her, as he rather liked the idea of fucking her in her cheerleading outfit, just enough to expose her bra.

The bra itself was a matching set to the thong below. It was lacy, pink, and mostly not there. Still, Derrick reached behind her and unsnapped the back of her bra. Realizing what he wanted and unable to deny it to him, Amanda then pulled her arms into her sleeves so she could remove the bra, before putting them back into the sleeves, leaving her still wearing her top, but her bra now lying on the ground just like her panties were.

Her breasts now exposed, Derrick took a moment to enjoy them. They were a bit smaller than both Judy's and Sarah's, but they were perfectly proportioned for her body type. Add to that the cute pink nipples that were already erect and Derrick could feel his erection getting even bigger. Honestly at this point he needed to get started or he wasn't going to last very long. "Turn around and put your hands on the desk," he told her.

Slowly she turned around and bent over as she put the palms of her hands on the desk. "Just look ahead and don't take your hands off until I'm done," he added as he took his clothes off behind her.Amanda gave no indication that she'd heard this order, though she did keep her head looking forward.

Now that he was ready, he approached her from behind. His hands caressed each side of her ass cheeks as he gently moved his cock beneath her, rubbing its length along her slit, helping to lubricate it as well as eliciting low moans from Amanda in front of him. Once he felt he was sufficiently ready, he then positioned his cock in front of her anus and, with one great thrust, pushed himself inside of her.

What followed was a shock. He'd read up a bit about anal before he decided to attempt this and he knew that this was going to be hard. She likely wasn't prepared for this and with little in the way of true lube, he hadn't expected to insert very far into her at all. Honestly he'd expected this to hurt him as much as it hurt her, but he'd decided that the humiliation of losing her anal virginity to him like this was a fitting punishment for what he'd gone through.

Instead what had happened was that her ass had parted before his cock like the red sea. He'd instantly gone all the way to the hilt and only now that he'd fully entered her had her ass begun to tighten itself around him, beginning the process of milking his cock with her molten heat. The groan of pleasure that escaped from Amanda's lips indicated that she was enjoying this just as much as he was.

Ultimately Derrick decided it didn't matter, as he was finding that just like Sarah, he couldn't really hate Amanda anymore anyway. Instead he simply leaned into her back and wrapped his arms around to grab her breasts before he began to pump his dick in and out of her asshole.

As soon as he began Amanda lost control of her mouth and began to talk back. "It's so good, it's so good, WHY THE FUCK DOES THIS FEEL SO GOOD?" she screamed out in ecstasy.

Derrick was already beginning to lose control when she suddenly started to pump in unison with him, upping the sensations to overdrive and pushing him over the edge. He began to shudder as he poured his cum deep into her ass. Amanda simply screamed in orgasmic bliss before, just like Sarah and Judy, she passed out in front of him.

As soon as he pulled out of her, he felt his cock again being enveloped by a soft warmth. He looked down to see Judy with her lips wrapped around his cock. "What do you think you're doing?" he asked in a tone that made it clear he was not in any way upset with this turn of events.

"Just making sure your cock is nice and clean," she answered once she'd finally managed to get herself to pull his cock out of her mouth. She then immediately began to lick the length of his cock, taking care to get her tongue over every piece of its length.

Derrick simply chuckled before responding with, "I think there's a better way to clean my cock, don't you?"

Seeing her eyes sparkle as she realized what he meant caused his dick to harden again, preparing him for round 2.

AMANDA'S POV

Amanda woke to the sensation of a tongue in her ass. Groggily she looked down to see Sarah at the edge of the desk, desperately jamming her tongue as far into her ass as she could fit it. "Sarah, what are you....!" she exclaimed as she began to shake herself free of her.

"Just cleaning you up. After all, if you leak cum all over, people are going to figure out what happened in here."

Amanda growled in annoyance. That cum had been given to her by Master! It was hers and here Sarah was stealing it from her. What made this worse was that she was right. Reluctantly she settled down and allowed Sarah to scrape all of Master's cum out of her ass.

As she did this, she turned her head and was greeted by a sight that made her lust begin to rise again. Master was sitting down, with Ms. Heller seated on top of him, naked and riding his cock. While this was undoubtedly hot, it was also annoying, but only because she wished that it was her instead. However she knew that she couldn't monopolize Master as her actions had disqualified her from that. Instead she just stared at them, as the heat built inside of her.

"I see you're awake," Master said to her as a way of greeting. Amanda then realized to her horror that she'd forgotten the most important thing. She quickly repositioned herself on the desk, opening her legs to expose her pussy, before using her hands to open her pussy lips. She then said the most important oath she would ever give in her entire life, "I pledge myself to serving you as your dedicated sex slave. Now please Master, use this bitch slut's holes to satisfy any desire you want."

Master acknowledged her oath with a sly grin. "Very well, then why don't you serve me with you mouth."

Amanda slid off the desk and stood up. At first she thought to approach Master so she could make out with him, but she suddenly realized that she had a better idea, one that would show Master just how truly dedicated to him she really was. She got down on all fours and crawled her way towards him, not stopping until her head was just in front of his cock. It was still locked inside Ms. Heller, but she could see glimpses of it, as it pumped in and out of her. As though sensing her plan, Master stopped his thrusting allowing Amanda to lean in as she began to lick Master's cock.

She was immediately treated with the taste of both Master's precum along with Ms. Heller's pussy juices. The taste was intoxicating, better than anything she'd ever tasted before in her life. She was sure that the only thing that was ever going to taste better to her was going to be the taste of Master's cum.

For now though, she kept up with her ministrations, making sure that as she licked her tongue along Master's cock, she also gave Ms. Heller's pussy some attention. Not that she had any interest in her of course, she simply wanted to show Master that she was capable of playing nice with all his other sex slaves. It wouldn't be good for Master if his slaves were constantly fighting with each other after all.

Once Master got used to her actions he began a slow grind. As he did so, she suddenly felt something next to her. It was Sarah, who crawled in next to her and began to lick Master's cock from the other side. The two began to get a steady rhythm, working in tandem to ensure Master's pleasure kept increasing. They were rewarded when Master came deep in Ms. Heller's pussy and her pussy juices exploded out of her onto their faces as she came hard.

Feeling that on her face Amanda was filled with satisfaction. She had never been happier in her life and the only problem she now had was that she had wasted so much of her life pretending she was anything other than what she really was, Master's.

SOMEWHERE ELSE...

Inside a hotel room there was a table. On that table, arrayed neatly, were a series of beakers, each one individually marked with the name of the chemical contained within. It was the beginning move.

He still didn't know which chemical activated Derrick's powers, but he knew that there was a good likelihood that whichever one it was, it was contained here. Now he just needed to figure out which one it was.

He was tempted to simply grab all of them and just dump them all over him, but that would be disastrous. It had been some time since he'd last taken a chemistry course and as a result he was unsure of what most of these chemicals did. He'd eliminated a few, the ones that were the most obviously bad if they came into contact with human skin, but the rest he was currently unsure of. But that was okay, he did have the internet after all. It wouldn't take too long to research each one and determine which ones were supposed to be dangerous, and which ones shouldn't be.

He just had to be patient, no matter how much he wanted to rush into this. Soon enough, he'd find the right chemical and then the fun would really begin.

AMANDA'S POV

"So what you're trying to tell me is that I've been...brainwashed?"

Amanda was sitting on the couch, her arms wrapped around Master's arm as his mother explained the situation to her. According to her, Master had a special power that when activated, turned women into his sex slaves. She really didn't know what to think about that.

Like, even if he hadn't intended to, he'd still fucked over her mind. He'd rewritten her memories and turned her into a completely new person. She should be furious about this. So why wasn't she?

She didn't feel bad at all about what had happened to her, which in itself was all the proof she needed that what they were telling her was true. So she should fight this right? But she didn't want to.

She looked over to her side, past Master to the sight of Sarah. She was sitting on the couch with them, her arms wrapped around Master's other arm. She'd come with them under the excuse that as Amanda's best friend she felt it was her obligation to help her get through the whole process of acclimation. At the time she'd been annoyed that Sarah was butting in to her alone time with Master, but now she just felt grateful that she had someone else she could talk to about this (Ms Heller had wanted to come too, but Master had put his foot down, telling her that if she kept coming over to his house every day that they'd get caught in no time. She'd reluctantly agreed with what he'd said and headed off to her own home, dejected).

"How're you feeling?" Amanda asked her with a concerned face.

"I don't know," she admitted. "I feel like I should be angry but..."

"You're not," Master's mom finished for her.

When Amanda turned to her in shock, she simply gave her a knowing grin. "Don't be surprised. I went through all of this when Dear enslaved me. I wasn't angry, but then I became angry that I wasn't angry, it was a real mess. But in the end I think the honesty about all of this helped me to adapt better than if I'd been living a lie."

That seemed reasonable, but she still wasn't completely sure, so she turned to ask Sarah what she had thought when she found out the truth. "Well I'm a special case," she said.

"What do you mean?"

"Well I remember who I used to be."

Amanda quickly leaned in confused, "But, then why don't I remember."

"That's the norm actually, "Master's mother responded. "Frankly it's a little disconcerting that Sarah here remembers anything at all."

"Oh," Amanda responded. After a moment of pondering this, she asked Sarah, "So, what's it like?"

"Honestly? It's like seeing a movie about someone else's life. You remember it and can even be really invested in certain parts of it, but it's not like it happened to you."

Amanda tried to wrap her head around what Sarah had just told her. Ultimately, she decided that only one question really mattered. "Do you ever wish you could go back?"

"Fuck no! That old me was a manipulative bitch who liked wrapping guys around her finger. I'm nothing like her and I don't want to be."

"I don't know, you seem to be quite good at that manipulating people thing your old self did all the time," Master suddenly said. He'd been keeping quiet out of a kind desire to let her work this through on her own, but apparently Sarah's outburst had been too much for him not to say anything.

"So what. I may still have the skills, but at least I'm putting them to a better use," Sarah responded matter of factly.

"And that better use is?"

"Getting you a harem of sexy slaves that will adore you the way you deserve."

Well Amanda really couldn't argue with that. She relaxed then as something finally seemed to click inside of her. She let go of Master's arm and stood up. Once she did so, she turned around and offered her hand to Master.

Master looked at her with a little bit of worry. "Are you okay?" he asked her.

"Yeah, I think I am. I just need to sleep on it for tonight."

As she said this, the door opened and in walked two men. The first was clearly Master's father, but she was unsure of exactly who the old man was, so she kept silent just to make sure she didn't accidentally slip out some information to someone who shouldn't know it.

"What have you been doing all day anyway?" Derrick's father said to the older man, continuing an argument they seem to have started just outside, seemingly still oblivious to the fact that they weren't alone.

"Unlike you, I've been trying to actually help my grandson," came the response from the man she now knew was Master's grandfather.

"Oh really? That's funny, this entire time I haven't seen you doing much to help Derrick at all."

The grandfather humphed in annoyance. "That's because I've been talking to the rest of the family. We've been going over all of this to best determine the way forward for him."

Master's father groaned. "You shouldn't be involving the rest of the family. Derrick's my son, I can handle this."

"I'm not going to keep the family in the dark just because you're too cowardly to admit what you really are!"

"AND WHAT AM I?!" Master's father shouted back.

"Dear," came the calm collected voice from the corner of the room. Master's father then froze as he finally realized that he had an audience this whole time. Seeing everyone there he took several breaths to calm himself down.

Wanting desperately to break the tension, Amanda pushed forward and introduced herself. "Hello, I'm Amanda.." she began.

"Ahh, the mysterious Amanda we've all been hearing about," the grandfather interrupted. "If you're here I take it to mean the boy has finally enslaved you?"

"He's not a boy, he's my Master!" Amanda responded angrily.

The grandfather looked at her for a moment, before a warm smile spread on his face. "I guess you're right. Once a boy finally takes control of his slave he's really not a boy anymore, but a true man."

He then turned to face Master. "You've got a fine slave there Derrick. Make sure you take good care of her," he said before sauntering off towards the kitchen.

The father let out a growl of frustration with everything, before deciding that it was better to calm down first, so he stomped his way up the stairs. Once he'd done that the mother got up off her seat.

"And that seems to be my queue to exit as well. We can discuss any fine details later," the mother said before heading upstairs to follow her husband/master.

Master then stood up as he said, "Well I think that's our cue to get ourselves to bed too," before reaching his hand towards Amanda. Instinctively she reached over and took it as he guided her upstairs to his room.

12