The Master Gene Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DERRICK'S POV

For the first time since this whole thing started, Derrick wasn't actually sure what was going to happen when he walked into his room, flanked by Sarah and Amanda. If this were normal circumstances, or at least normal considering he now had a harem of three brainwashed slaves, he'd be expecting them to spend the night having copious amounts of sex. However Amanda responded to the discovery of her brainwashing differently than the others. It was actually possible that he was actually just going to go to sleep tonight.

That idea was challenged when he turned around to see that Sarah and Amanda had already gotten their clothes off and were in the process of removing their bra and panties. "I thought we weren't going to be having sex tonight," he said wryly.

"We aren't," Amanda replied. "However I happen to sleep in the nude and I don't see any reason to change that now, seeing as you've already seen everything anyway."

Derrick chuckled a little bit when he heard that. He then started to undress himself as well. Sarah made an initial move to help him but Amanda put a hand out to stop her. At first Derrick thought this was because she was trying to keep some sense of normalcy, but as his shirt came off he noticed she was eyeing him with a look of heat on her face, he realized that what she was really doing was making him do a strip show for her enjoyment.

Not that any of this bothered him of course. As far as Derrick was concerned, if she wanted to ogle his body as he was doing a strip show for her then she could go right ahead.

Afterwards, instead of any naughty playing, they just got into bed together. That's how Derrick ended up lying on his side, spooning with Amanda in front of him and Sarah behind. They were locked up together so tight that Derrick could feel his cock sinking into Amanda's buttcheeks and Sarah's breasts pushing hard onto his back.

In a way this was a sort of agony. He knew that if he simply gave the word he could make both of these girls fuck him right now, but he was trying to be good. He at least wanted Amanda to come to terms with what was happening and approach him on her own before he fucked her again. That this meant moments like this was simply a burden he was going to have to bear.

As he tried to reposition himself to give her more space he felt her scoot her ass back to better ensure that his cock was firmly planted in it, before a light groan escaped her mouth.

"What is it?" he asked.

"It's just not fair."

What do you mean?"

"It's just, lying here with you, it feels so right. I shouldn't love you so much, but I do."

Derrick simply smiled as he draped his arm over her back and began to gently caress her stomach. "Well, if you want, there's always more we could do."

"No," Amanda responded quickly. "I said I was going to use tonight to think about things and that's what I'm going to do."

There was a bit of an awkward silence after that. Derrick stopped caressing her stomach, though he did keep his hand there. After a few minutes just lying there getting more and more desperate to figure out what he should say, he finally gave in and used the most boring response he had. "So....what are you thinking about?" he asked.

Amanda sighed. "To be honest, right now I'm thinking about Jordan."

Well that killed the mood immediately. "Oh," Derrick replied crestfallen.

"It's not like that. It's just that, technically I'm still dating him. Worse for us, we were planning on getting married once we graduated and now that's off the table, so I'm worried about exactly how I'm supposed to end this with him."

"Don't worry about that, I have a PERFECT plan for settling things with him," came the voice of Sarah from behind him. Derrick couldn't see her, but even he could feel the nasty grin on her face.

"No," Amanda quickly replied, shutting her down. "I know you think you can think your way out of any real consequences, but this is different. If we're not careful, Jordan is going to go to war with Master and trust me, that is not a battle we can win."

Amanda sighed then. "Listen, this is my problem, so just let me fix it."

Derrick decided to interject himself here to prevent the two of them from getting into a fight. "Do you have an idea of what you're going to do?" he asked.

"Yeah, I just don't like it," Amanda admitted.

"What's wrong with it?"

"Basically, I need to go queen bitch. If I do that I can either force him to break up with me, or if that doesn't work, end it myself. The reason to do it that way is because it makes him the good guy, which we'll need if we want this to be as clean a break as possible. I just don't like it cause it means I'm going to have to sacrifice all my friends to make it work."

"You'll still have me," Sarah said, reaching her hand over to touch Amanda's shoulder in order to comfort her.

"Not officially," Amanda replied. "If we're going to make this work, you and I are going to have to have a major blowup fight and completely break up with each other. That way you can help manage the narrative from the inside while I'm on the outs."

There was a moment of silence then as everyone digested what she'd said. Into that silence Derrick just asked, "Are you sure?"

"What do you mean?" Amanda asked, clearly confused at his question.

"This whole thing is crazy. A month ago I was a loser nobody, and now I've got three slaves willing to do anything I ask them to do. So why not just lean into this?"

"What are you suggesting?" Amanda asked slowly, worried about what his answer would be.

"I'm saying fuck Jordan. The guy's a shithead who doesn't deserve to be considered the good guy in all this. If it means getting you openly, I'm willing to take him on."

"NO!" both of his slaves shouted in unison.

Before he could respond to that, Amanda rolled over to face him directly. "Master," she said in an affectionate tone, though one that was tinged with worry. "It's okay. I don't need everyone to know I'm yours, I just need to be yours."

"I just...." and here she paused again as her brain caught up with the fact that she had just proclaimed herself to be his. She chuckled a little as she realized that before continuing. "I'm....happy just being your slave and any thing I have to do to make sure I can be yours forever is just something I'll do."

"So what you're saying is...?"

"I'm fine being the bitch. It's just the price I'm going to have to pay to be happy with you forever."

Derrick looked at her carefully, seeing the determination in her face before sighing and backing down. "All right, we'll do it your way. Just remember, if things go really bad, I'm going to do what I have to do to help you."

Amanda smiled and gave him a light kiss. "Then I guess I'm just going to have to make sure things don't go bad then," she said before turning over again to indicate the conversation was over. Derrick relaxed a little bit then, but was caught off guard when she reached back and took his hand. She held it in her own hand as she clutched it to her chest. After a time Derrick finally went to sleep, unsure if when she did that she deliberately intended to put his hand right on her breasts, or if that was accidental.

AMANDA'S POV

Amanda relaxed in Master's arms as she enjoyed the feeling of his hand on her breasts. She'd been a little confused about how she should feel earlier, but when Master had suggested actually openly going against Jordan all the doubt had been washed away in her fear for him. She knew now that she truly wanted to be his slave and would do what she needed to be just that. This conflict resolved, she could finally just be happy.

As she drifted off into sleep, her final thoughts were on how much she must have made Master worry. She decided to make it up to him by waking him up with a blowjob.

12