The Master Gene Ch. 08

Story Info
Amy finally comes face to face with Derrick.
5.3k words
4.72
20.1k
45

Part 8 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sat at the bar, nursing his drink. Around him were several women. Well there was no one directly around him, but around him in the sense that anyone inside the bar was around him anyway. These women were, if not ignoring him, giving him dirty looks. That was understandable of course. After all, he was the only man in a lesbian bar.

Their looks didn't bother him, after all, it won't matter soon anyway. He was only here so he could test whether the chemical mixture he had would actually activate his powers or not. In fact, the only reason he hadn't used them on himself already was because he was waiting for some better looking targets to arrive.

Sure there was the bartender, a quite hot chick with long red hair and a decent bust, but that was all at the moment. The rest of the girls here he'd struggle to rate as anything better than a five. That's probably why they went lesbian to begin with, they knew no self-respecting man would want them.

"I think you might be in the wrong bar," came a voice to the side of him.

He looked to his right and then he saw her seated next to him, only turned around so she could lean backwards against the bar. It was his number one target, the Goth.

He'd seen her a few times before. He'd come here periodically in order to test the various chemicals and occasionally he'd see her here as well. She had long black hair and a pale complexion (no doubt aided by a deft use of make-up). She was using black eyeliner to highlight her eyes along with black lipstick. The black frilly lace dress just finished the look.

Keep it calm. Right now he can't afford to cause a scene, so it's best to play it casually. "I'd argue this bar is exactly what I want."

"And what's that?" she asked casually.

"A place to get a good drink where no one's going to bother me."

"Fair enough," she conceded. "But can't you do that at home?"

"True, if I wanted to be a sad guy drinking at home alone."

"As opposed to the sad guy drinking alone at a bar?" she quipped.

"Touche," he said with a smile, raising his glass to her. "Still," he continued. "If I stick around at home I get everyone worrying about me because I don't feel like dealing with people. I go here, no one bothers me and no one at home bugs me about being an introvert."

She gave him a sly smile. "Is that a hint that I'm bothering you?" she asked, amused.

He gave her a smile of his own before saying, "Nah. I'm about done anyway," and finishing off his drink.

Once then turned to face the patrons of the bar. This was the dangerous part. Carefully he slipped the vial he had hidden under his jacket into his hand. With a move that spoke of long practice he slipped open the vial and poured just a little bit of the chemicals on his wrist.

He could feel it then, the burning sensation that told him it was working, just like it had worked for Derrick. He worked hard to keep his face from showing the pain he was feeling as he instead walked outside.

Once there he turned into a back alley and pulled out some bottled water that he then poured over his wrist. As he then began to bandage himself, he idly wondered just how many of those lesbians he'd successfully turned straight.

AMBER'S POV

Amber carefully watched the man as he walked out the bar. She waited for a few moments later to see if he would return and breathed a sigh of relief when it finally became clear that he wasn't.

"So what did he say?"

Amber turned her head to the side to see the sight of Beth slipping from a hidden alcove on the side of the bar, her hand pulling away from a sidearm she kept well concealed. "He said he just came to get a few drinks in a place where no one would bother him," she replied.

"Did you actually believe that?"

"Oh hell no," she replied in an almost laugh. "He was absolutely here for something fucked up, I just don't know what it was."

"I still don't like that you're making me actually serve him," said the bartender, Jessica, from behind them.

"If he's in here, I can see what he's doing," Beth told her. Satisfied with that response, she then turned back to face Amber. "Anything else you see?" she asked her.

"I noticed he poured some liquid on himself before he left. Don't know what it was, but whatever it was, it seemed to hurt him."

Beth started to scratch her nose then as she was lost in thought as to what that meant. Amber was used to this by now and simply watched her wife as she tried to piece together exactly what she should do next.

At least she had a nice sight to look at while she waited. Beth was a medium build, with long, dark brown hair. At the moment she was wearing a short skirt that accentuated her long thighs, though Amber lamented that it also hid her shapely ass, along with a tight leather top that really showed off her plentiful assets. Funnily enough, Beth hated the look. She thought it was unprofessional, but she kept it up because it helped her blend in with the other patrons at the bar, which was a good thing, since as a cop, they might otherwise have felt a bit nervous about her being there.

Mind you, after all these years the girls that go to this bar were all used to her by now. They even appreciated her presence there, ever since a biker gang had decided all these girls needed was a few dicks in them to show them how good having a real man was. Those dicks changed their tune after she'd tasered their leader in the balls a few times before arresting all of them..

Of course she wasn't going to tell Beth that everyone was glad to have her here. After all, while Beth might not have liked the outfit, Amber loved it.

Finally Beth stopped pondering and looked over to see Amber staring at her. She got a bit of a nervous grin then as she apologized. "Sorry, I just really don't have any info on this guy. Don't even know his name."

"It's Benjamin Carter," Jessica quickly added.

Amber and Beth quickly turned to look at her. "How do you know his name?" Beth asked.

"Because I carded him of course," Jessica responded sarcastically.

Amber laughed as soon as she heard that. She didn't know why she was surprised. Not that Jessica had carded him, the boy looked like he was barely out of his teens so of course she did. What surprised her, but really shouldn't have, was that when she'd carded him, she'd memorized every bit of info on that card in the few moments it was in front of her.

Mind you, Jessica was the person who had set her up with Beth and then, six months later when they'd gotten married, She'd insisted that the wedding party was held at the bar at her personal expense, since they couldn't afford a big celebration. Not only that but she personally ran the bar so she could make sure everyone's glass was always full.

Beth laughed along with her before adding, "All right, I'll start really looking into him then. Once I find out what he's really up to and who he's been meeting with, I'll arrest him."

"That's my girl," Amber said before giving Beth a nice long kiss that promised of things to come once they were properly alone.

AMY'S POV

Amy was lying in bed, still suffering from the effects of what had happened to her the previous day, when a woman burst into the room.

As soon as she did, she stopped and took a look at her. "I'm guessing you're Amy then."

Amy looked at her with disinterest. "What does it matter. You're just another slave."

The woman snorted when she heard that. "I'm not his slave, I'm his sister, Karen," she said, seemingly amused by her assumption. Amy herself didn't see the humor.

"So?"

"So, even if my brother wanted to have sex with me, something I've seen no evidence of to date, he couldn't."

Amy had to admit that statement had made her curious. "How can you be sure?" she'd asked.

"Do you know how I know about our family's powers?" she asked. "It's because of my great great aunt. Apparently my great great uncle was some sick pervert who wanted to fuck his own sister. He lured her to his place confident that he would somehow activate with only her around, ensuring that she'd become his slave."

She stopped then, pondering something to herself. "Perhaps he'd figured out how to activate early like Derrick did," she idly muttered before realizing what she was doing.

"Anyway, the important part is that it ended with him dead and my great great aunt walking away, unenslaved and now knowing about the family secret, along with her own immunity to it. She then made sure that the rest of the women knew the truth as well, something we've been keeping from the men in the family, mostly just so that we can have our own little secret from them."

"You claim this great immunity. Yet you still won't help me."

"I am helping."

"If you were really helping, you'd help me escape."

Karen scoffed then. "If you really wanted to escape, you'd have done it already."

"Then at least go to the police then!" she'd added angrily.

Karen looked at her as though she couldn't believe she was being serious. "Let's see, I'm supposed to turn on my own brother, something I would be loath to do I might add, to tell the the police what, that you're currently being brainwashed into becoming his sex slave? Oh and he's holding you in his old Chemistry teacher's house? Even if they didn't immediately dismiss me as some crank, his own hold on you would force you to walk right up to the police and tell them that, in fact, no, you aren't being held against your will, you're just spending some time with your sister. You'll probably add in something about trying to convince her to come home or some other bullshit excuse and I'll just be labeled a crazy lady, which would do no favors for me at work. So no, I don't see any good reason to throw everything away just for you."

She'd gone a bit red when she'd heard that, which had caused her to compensate by responding a bit angrily. "So why are you here? To try and get me to just give up and hand my soul over to Master?"

"No," she said, matter of factly. "I'm here to run some tests."

"Tests?" she'd asked, confused.

"I've never had the chance to run tests on someone who'd been linked but hadn't become completely enslaved yet. I plan to take full advantage of that."

"Oh."

"Plus if you hadn't noticed you've done quite the job on your vagina. I wouldn't be much of a doctor if I didn't at least see if there was anything that I could do to help with that."

"Why, so I can be prepared for Master?"

"I'll start with making sure you don't get an infection."

And with that, she was on. She ran her through a litany of tests, including blood pressure, eye tests and reflexes. She even took some blood, saying that she wanted to see if there was anything different before and after her enslavement. Amy had been annoyed to hear that she was treating her own damnation as a foregone conclusion.

The worst part however had been her examination of her lower half. It wasn't that she'd never had a doctor examine her down there, it was just that this was the first time it had been done to her after she'd lost control of herself. That it was also being done explicitly to prepare her for losing her own virginity was just humiliating.

Afterwards she'd pulled two creams out of her bag and handed them to her. "This one should be applied daily to deal with any potential infections," she said as she showed her one of the two, before switching to show the other. "This one is for pain relief. Apply it as needed to soothe any aches and pains down there."

Amy looked at that one and figured that it was in reality, some aphrodisiac that was meant to loosen her defenses when Master finally came for her. She didn't bother to challenge her on this however, as she knew she would simply deny it anyway. Since she saw no reason she could resist at the moment, she simply began to apply the creams. The first gave her a slight itching sensation, but the second gave her a cooling feeling that also made the pain slip away.

Seeing that her work was done, Karen then quickly packed up and left. However before she walked away, she stopped at the doorway. Then she turned around and said to her, "I just thought I should warn you. Every time you've been talking about my brother you've been addressing him as Master."

With that she walked away, leaving Amy even more confused. Master? She hadn't once addressed Master as Master. She simply dismissed this as her trying to mess with her head, something she became convinced of that night as she lay in bed, her entire body wracked with heat and need as the cream did its terrible work on her.

She knew it was the cream affecting her because otherwise it would mean that this lust for Master was coming from her and that couldn't be possible.

Could it?

Amy hadn't realized that it was possible for a week to fly by in a blur while simultaneously seeming to take forever. She'd become frighteningly used to walking around naked now. At this point she didn't even bother trying to hide her shame. They'd at least allowed her out of her room, though the front door remained locked.

She'd had little to do in that time. There were some books she could read, but they'd had all the pages replaced with pictures of Master's cock. Even the television had been messed with so that all she could see was video footage of Master's cock as he had intercourse with her sister over and over, all while pretending it was her that he was having intercourse with. She'd tried turning the television off immediately, but it had stayed stubbornly on the entire time. Eventually she'd gotten used to that as well, though she was now, to her immense fear, starting to fantasize that it really was her on the screen.

Other than that, there really wasn't much to do at all. See simply tried her best to find some way to ignore all the subtle ways they were trying to get her to submit to Master, despite her own growing desires to fixate on these things as much as possible.

As the days had gone by, the creams she had been given had proven remarkably effective. She could visibly see as her body began to heal day by day until eventually she'd discovered that she'd mostly recovered. This discovery had occurred when she'd woken up to find her hands forcibly pleasuring her again.

Earlier in the week she'd been surprised to discover that, while her dreams had still been nightmares of blissful servitude, she had no longer been forced to pleasure herself when she woke. Apparently that had been because she was too injured down below for her to do so safely. However now that she'd sufficiently healed, her hands had begun their demonic torture once again.

She'd briefly considered holding out until she'd re-opened her wounds in the hope that it could buy her more time, but as soon as her pleasure reached its highest point, she suddenly heard herself saying that demonic statement of submission causing her to immediately orgasm.

Not that she had known that what had happened was an orgasm at the time. She'd been raised to believe that women didn't have orgasms, only men. When her sister informed her later of the fact she realized that Master had the ability to give women orgasms. She was shocked by this, but it made sense, since if the only way to orgasm was through him, then it was no wonder so many women had fallen to his carnal temptations.

Unfortunately for her she'd had little time to come to terms with this, as Master arrived shortly thereafter.

The day had started with her sister giddily preparing her. She'd forced her to sit as she slathered make-up on her, which no doubt made her look like nothing more than a cheap prostitute. Afterwards, she'd finally allowed her to wear a dress. The dress itself was some red monstrosity that was too short on the bottom, along with an open back that plunged almost all the way down to her the small of her back, while the front was clearly designed to emphasize her chest.

Worst of all it was just so itchy that she'd rather have just gone without it. But her sister had insisted she wear it, as she shouldn't try to look too desperate, whatever that was supposed to mean.

Still, she steeled herself so that she could fight back and defeat Master when he showed. She truly believed she was ready for anything, however that changed the moment he walked through the door.

When she'd last seen Master, it had been from afar and even then his presence had almost overwhelmed her. Now that he was here, mere feet away, she found she had lost all strength as she fell to her knees in front of him.

How did she ever think she of all people could defeat him? His power shined before her like that of a god. She now understood, seeing his perfect form before her that she could no longer resist him. That soon he would demand she spread her legs to accept his seed and her body would obey, no matter what her own desires, not that she was so certain she didn't desire this anymore.

Instead of making this demand however, Master simply knelt down and helped her up. As her brain tried to process this he led her to the dining room, where he then helped her to a seat. She sat there, practically immobile, as he walked slowly to the other side of the table, where he took his own chair, leaving plenty of room between them.

It was only then that he spoke.

"I'm sorry."

That was...not what she was expecting to hear. Before she could determine what this meant, Master continued.

"What happened was...an accident. I never intended to enslave your sister and even if I did, I definitely never intended to grab you too."

This was a lie, right? Obviously Master's attacks were calculated, precise. This couldn't have just been an accident. The only way that could be true was if.....God willed it.

Suddenly unsure and tentative, Amy asked, "So what are you going to do?"

"Remember my sister? Well she's trying to run some tests on my powers and if I know her like I think I do, she's doing it because she wants to figure out how to reverse this. So I'm going to let her do that and when she does, we're going to fix what's been done to you."

"In the meantime I recommend you go home and stay as far away from me as possible. But if you want to stay around so you can get the cure as fast as possible, then you can stay here and I'll just try to avoid you."

"And how long would that take," Amy asked in a quiet voice that sounded almost dead.

"I don't know," Master admitted. "Honestly we don't really know anything about how my power works, so reversing it is going to take time, especially since Karen will have to do all of this alone. We could get lucky and she makes a breakthrough tomorrow, but frankly, it's more likely that it's going to take years."

Years. She was going to have to live like this....for years. That was impossible. She'd end up either committing suicide, a cardinal sin that would see her doomed to spend an eternity in hell, or she would go completely mad, with no hope of saving.

But God would never give her a test she could not handle. But how could that be if the only options were death, madness, or....giving herself to Master.

Suddenly all the stress on her just melted away as she'd finally found her answer. Of course, it had been so simple all along. This hadn't happened because God wanted her to battle with Master, but so that he could guide her to him. He was her true destiny, as decreed by God himself.

"I've made my choice," she said, a satisfied smile beginning to appear on her face.

"Oh," Master replied.

"I want you to make me yours."

Master closed his eyes as he seemed to ponder what she'd said. A moment later though he opened them again and looked straight at her and said, "No."

He'd.....rejected her? "Why?" she asked.

"Because once you become mine completely, I don't believe that there's a way to come back. Right now, you can be cured and return to your old life, but once you and I have sex, that would be it. You'd be my slave, forever."

12