The Master Gene Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amy slowly stood up then, before she slowly began to take one step after another, each one moving her one step closer to Master's side. As she did this she said, "I can not live like this. My entire existence is nothing more than unrequited need. If you force this on me, it'll do nothing but bring me torment, until eventually I won't be able to take that torment any longer. Please, Don't take one of the few choices I have away from me. Make me yours."

Master stood then, never taking his eyes off her as he did. Slowly he covered the remaining ground between them, before finally taking her into a hug. She felt herself melt into his arms. Inwardly she wondered why she ever tried to resist this. She should instead have done what her heavenly dreams had demanded and come and offered herself as soon as possible.

"Are you sure," he whispered to her as he held her. For her answer she simply leaned her face slightly up and gave him a light kiss on the lips.

"Yes," said as soon as their lips parted, her voice husky in need.

Master took a deep breath then before looking her in the eyes once more. "Okay," he said, before separating himself from her.

For a brief moment she thought that maybe he was trying to leave her, but as he walked he never let go of her left hand. Instead he began to guide her out of the room and down the hall. With a start she suddenly realized where he was taking her, the master bedroom.

Amy was full of nervous energy when she entered the bedroom. She knew what was going to happen here and fully desired it, but the thought of it still made her a bit embarrassed. It wasn't really her fault though, she'd never had intercourse before, so she wasn't sure exactly what she was supposed to do. She was calmed down though by the feeling of Master's hands on her shoulders.

That feeling immediately went away, replaced by a slight panic, as his hands then gripped the sides of her dress and began to pull her dress down. Not knowing what to do her body froze, which actually helped Master, as the dress slipped down her body and onto the floor, leaving her naked except for her panties.

Her hands instinctively moved to cover her breasts, but as soon as she did she felt Master on her back, his hands reaching around to rest on her stomach. He leaned into her and whispered into her ear. "You're beautiful," he said as she felt herself finally relax and accept what was about to happen.

She turned around then and kissed him again, only to pull back, surprised when she felt his tongue upon her lips. She'd heard about this type of kissing before, but she'd never experienced it herself. However when she saw Master's expression following her denial of her mouth, she instantly pulled him in and kissed him again. This time, when she felt his tongue, she opened her mouth and accepted him inside of her.

She started again as she felt his hands move down and finally cup her...butt. Rather than fight against this, she instead reached down herself and began to pull his shirt up. Master pulled back a little to help her as his shirt finally came off, revealing his absolutely gorgeous chest.

He then pulled her in for another kiss before suddenly pushing her back. She slipped and fell down, only to land on the bed. Realizing what he was doing she gave him her best alluring smile while crawling back onto the bed so that she could be fully on it. Master simply chuckled at her as he undid his belt and let his pants and underwear fall to the floor, leaving him completely exposed in front of her.

Oh goodness, there it was, right in front of her. Master's....penis. She'd been enraptured by the simple picture of it her sister had kept by the bed, but now it was real...and right in front of her. It took all of her self-restraint to stop herself from crawling right up to it so she could get as close to it as possible.

Instead it was Master who crawled himself forward towards her. To Amy, if felt like a lion confidently striding towards its prey, absolutely assured of his own dominance. Instinctively she spread her legs wide open, allowing him access to her lower parts. Master gave her a wry grin thin as he lowered himself until his entire body was lying stomach down, with his face on her panties, looking up at her.

On the one hand this meant that his....penis was no longer visible. However this was dwarfed by the feeling of him, so close to her maidenhood. He winked at her then before rising just enough so he could kiss her bellybutton. Then he wrapped her legs around his head so that he could pull her lower half up. As he did this he grabbed her panties and in one smooth motion he pulled them right off of her.

"How?" she exclaimed, stunned by what had happened.

Master merely chuckled before saying, "I've had a lot of practice with this sort of thing recently."

Amy's face went red as the implications of that statement and what it meant went through her head. Before she could say anything she buried her face in her hands. She'd already made her decision after all, and she knew that he'd been...intimate with her sister.

Master simply chuckled, amused at her embarrassment and moved his head down so that he could properly view her maidenhead.

That of course made her even more embarrassed, so she closed her eyes, hoping that he'd soon tire of the sight of her naked lower half and he could then begin the actual process of claiming her. The result of this was that she was completely unprepared when she felt the sensation of Master's tongue.

She let out a tiny shriek, both in shock and pleasure, as she opened her eyes to see Master ruthlessly rolling his tongue across her maidenhead, lapping up her secretions as his fingers slowly began to tease further pleasure out of her.

"No...stop....that's dirty."

Master stopped then for only a moment as he looked up at her and gave her an odd grin before telling her, "Sorry, but I don't see a single part of your body that's dirty." He then gave a light kiss to her maidenhead before exclaiming, "Everything's beautiful."

He was lying. He was being sweet of course, but he was still lying. She knew that her lower part's only use was for making babies or for excretion. But before she could say anything he lowered his head back down and she lost all ability to speak rationally as orgasms began to wash over her in waves.

She didn't know how long Master kept her that way as her brain shut itself down. All she knew was that suddenly his face was right in front of hers. She had barely any time to register that before he kissed her fiercely. She felt an electric jolt go through her body and she once again opened her lips to accept his tongue. They stayed like that for a little while, their hands roaming across each other's bodies as though trying to memorize them by feel alone. FInally however Master's hands moved downward and she felt his...penis being positioned at her entrance.

"Please, do it," she begged him.

Master gave her a hungry grin before moving in to one more kiss. As he kissed her she could feel his...penis slowly push itself into her. Not able to take the tortue any long she wrapped her legs around his back and squeezed, forcing his....penis to push itself fully into her.

She was surprised to discover there was no pain, only pleasure. She'd been taught her entire life that for a woman the first time having intercourse was a painful experience. Even afterwards there would be little enjoyment as the only reason to have intercourse was to produce children. However instead of pain, her body orgasmed the moment Master fully entered her.

Once he was fully inside, Master paused for a moment, allowing Amy to catch her breath. She gasped for air as she started to come down. She saw Master looking at her in concern, likely worried about the pain she should be feeling. She responded to this by wrapping her arms around him and pulling him in to kiss.

This time it was her tongue attempting to push into his mouth. Master obliged her and began to slowly thrust himself in and out of her. Each thrust sent electric jolts of pleasure throughout her body as she felt yet another orgasm coming. Desperate to feel that pleasure again Amy began to thrust her body along with him, awkwardly attempting to match his rhythm.

She didn't exactly succeed at that, but Master, sensing what she was doing, changed his own rhythm, the slow grind speeding up to match her frantic need for more stimulation. This pushed her over the edge once more and she started to orgasm once again. This continued for some time until Amy was feeling completely worn out by the experience.

It was only then that Master began to thrust in earnest, hammering his....penis into her again and again until finally she felt him shudder as his own orgasm finally happened and he filled her womb with his sperm. Just the thought of that was enough to push her to one final enormous orgasm, this one causing darkness to wash over her as she lost consciousness.

12