The Master Gene Ch. 09

Story Info
Amy and Amanda celebrate Amy's enslavement.
4.9k words
4.72
19.1k
34

Part 9 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DERRICK'S POV

Derrick sat on the edge of the bed as he looked over Amy. He was a little worried that he'd overdone it this time. This was her first time after all and she may have not fully healed from her injury last week, not to mention the fact that she hadn't been fully indoctrinated as his slave yet either. Still, he'd wanted their first time together to be something special, so while he still decided to keep to the standard missionary position, he'd held back his own orgasm (something he'd learned how to do thanks to a quite extensive sex education course given by Sarah and Amanda) until he saw her eyes begin to roll back in her head, a clear indication that she was beginning to black out.

There was nothing he could do about it now of course, except wait for her to wake up and see what her personality would be. He didn't have too long as less than a minute later Amy's eyes fluttered and she returned to consciousness.

As soon as she did however she grabbed her head and curled herself into a ball. "Ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow ow!" she called out as Derrick looked on, horrified. "What's wrong?!" Derrick cried out.

Amy suddenly held one of her hands out to him. "I'm fine," she declared through clenched teeth. "It's just, like having the absolute worst fucking brain freeze you've ever experienced."

Her body slowly relaxed then, as Amy's face took on a look of realization. "I just said fuck, didn't I," she said, her voice full of awe and wonder. "Oh wow, I can say fuck now. Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck." She began to giggle then as she continued. "Fuck. Ass. Pussy. Cunt. Bitch. Cock."

She paused then as a silly grin came across her face. "Ooooh, I like that one. Yes I think it's safe to say I love cock," she said, stopping there only to turn to look at Derrick before continuing with, "especially one as beautiful as yours."

Okay, this was way too much tonal whiplash for him to take. "Are you...okay?" he questioned.

Amy got up off the bed as she answered, "Yeah, I'm fine. It's just taking me a little bit of time to figure out my brain right now."

"What do you mean?"

"Well I've got two complete sets of memories that are duking it out with each other and I'm trying to figure out where I fit in between them."

Derrick was a bit confused about this. Not that she'd retained some of her memories, Sarah had been the same way, but that it seemed to be such an internal conflict for her. "Okay, run me through this please."

Amy paused as she pondered Derrick's request. "It's...hard to explain," she finally said as she sat down on the bed. "It's like, I've lived two entire lives that are vastly different and they're fighting each other to determine who gets to make me...me."

She then turned to look back at Derrick. "I think your power might have fucked up," she told him.

"What do you mean?"

"Well, I know what I was supposed to be. The brainwashing was supposed to make me some quiet, submissive little slave who doesn't have opinions of her own, just echoing whatever it is that you want."

"So you aren't a slave then?" Derrick asked carefully.

"Oh no. You're not getting rid of me that easily. I am absolutely your fuck slave. It's just that I'm not submissive anymore."

Derrick laughed at that as he sat next to her. "I'll tell you a secret," he said as leaned in, conspiratorially towards her. "The truth is, I like my girls to have a bit of fire in them. It's no fun to have them expect you to decide everything while they lay around like a dog. So if my power 'fucked up,' then I say thank god for small miracles."

"Okay that's enough of that," came a voice from the doorway.

Derrick and Amy both turned to see Amanda standing by the doorway looking at them wearing nothing but a pained smile on her face.

"Just you? I figured Sarah and Judy wouldn't be able to resist getting in on this."

"Oh they wanted to, but I told them you wouldn't appreciate them taking away your first chance to fuck identical twins."

When she said that Amy started laughing so hard she snorted, which made the rest of them laugh in response. Amy pouted for a moment before standing up and walking over to her sister. Once there she gave her a big hug and said, "Thanks for getting me caught up in all of this."

"Hey, I couldn't keep that cock all to myself now could I?" Amanda jokingly replied.

Derrick for his part openly ogled them as he enjoyed the show in front of him. "So what do we do next?" he asked.

The two twin sisters actively ogled him back before Amy finally responded to him. "I have an idea," she said as she took her sister's hand in hers and led her out of the room. "Be right back," she called out to Derrick as they both disappeared from view.

Derrick eyed the door, curious as to exactly what they were up to. It didn't take long as less than a minute later the two of them re-entered the room, moving themselves back and forth between them. They finally stopped and leaned themselves on either side of the doorway in their best attempt at mirroring poses. "So which of us is which?" they attempted to ask in unison.

Derrick simply smiled at them before pointing to the one on his right and said, "Amanda," before then pointing at the other sister and saying, "Amy."

The two of them immediately began to pout. "How'd you know?" Amy asked.

"Look down."

The two of them looked down for a moment, at which point Amanda started laughing while Amy still looked confused. "What is it?" she asked.

"Look at our pubes," Amanda replied.

That made Amy blush red as she looked down and realized Amanda's pubic hair had been shaved into a neat landing strip, while hers was still wild and untrimmed.

Her look changed to one of annoyed anger as she said, "That's it, we're shaving this thing right now!" She then went to grab her sister, but before she could a hand grabbed her by her arm and turned both her and her sister around.

It was Derrick of course. He'd moved forward while they'd been distracted. "Oh no, I'm not losing out on a whole night with twins just because you're embarrassed your little play session didn't work out."

As he said that he reached down and began to finger both their pussies at once. Immediately the two stopped resisting, instead leaning into him as their faces turned into one of carnal need.

"That's not fair," Amanda complained. "You're way too good at this."

"Not my fault you're too good of a teacher."

Amanda beamed at that and then leaned in to kiss him. As she did that Amy leaned in as well, turning their move into twin kisses on his cheeks. Afterwards, rather than let Derrick have all the momentum, Amanda got down on her knees and began to suck on his balls. This surprised Amy as she'd clearly never even considered that someone could do that. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"What, you've never heard of a blowjob before?" Amanda teasingly asked.

"No," Amanda immediately replied.

As soon as she said that, both Derrick and Amanda immediately stopped what they were doing to look straight at her. Their eyes had the look of someone who'd suddenly discovered unicorns existed and one of them was right in front of them. Finally a predatory grin appeared on Amanda's face. "Oh this is going to be so much fun," she said as she reached up and pulled her sister down to her.

When Amanda came down she ended up on her knees staring at her sister with Derrick's erect cock right between them. Amy's eyes widened as she took in that the cock that had taken her virginity was now mere inches in front of her.

Amanda for her part was looking at her more playfully now. "To start, we need to give the cock a nice little kiss, like this," she said before giving a little peck to the side of Derrick's cock. As soon as she did his cock perked up just a little, causing Amy to jerk up in shock, before leaning in back again, fascinated.

"Go ahead," her sister encouraged her. Amy slowly moved herself closer to the cock in front of her, before closing her eyes and puckering her lips to give it a quick kiss before jerking backwards fast, as though she thought the cock was a literal snake and it would bite her if she didn't get out of range.

Derrick could see that Amanda was struggling to keep herself from laughing as she saw that. Not that Derrick blamed her, he was having his own problems keeping a straight face through this. Once she'd gotten control of herself, she continued.

"Now the next part is very important. You need to thank the cock for the pleasure it's about to give you."

"Really?"

"Oh yes, it's just good manners," Amanda said in a serious voice.

Amy concentrated on his cock then, her face one of contemplation before she nodded to herself and then spoke up, saying, "Thank you Mister Cock for the fucking you're about to give me."

Derrick and Amanda started laughing when he heard that. Amy just looked at both of them confused, unsure of what everyone had found so funny. Derrick finally got himself under control enough to explain.

"Sorry, Amanda's was just having a little fun at your expense. You don't really have to thank my cock for anything."

Amy again contemplated what she'd been told before turning back to look up at Derrick and saying, "I'm sorry Master, but on this I think we're going to have to agree to disagree."

"Really?" Derrick responded in amused surprise.

"Of course. I was raised to believe that someone does something nice for you, you should thank them for it and this cock is about to make me cum my brains out, so it's only natural that I give it a proper thank you."

"Can't argue with that," Amanda replied, obviously amused by the whole thing before she steadied herself and looked directly at Derrick's cock and said, "Thank you Mr Cock for all of the orgasms you're about to give me," before putting her hand on Derrick's cock and pulling it closer to her so she can give it another kiss, but this time on its tip.

As soon as she was done she eyed her sister and beckoned her in closely. "Starting tomorrow I'll give you real education on how to do this, but for now let's just have a little fun." She then began to lick his cock, running her tongue all the way down his side. She took care to really demonstrate what she was doing for Amy, who looked at what she was doing with awe. "Like a taste?" she asked Amy.

"What's it taste like?"

Amanda gave a knowing grin back at her. "Let's just say that it's the second best tasting thing I've ever had."

Amy frowned then, "Second? What's the first?"

"You're about to find out."

Amanda's mouth formed a little oh, as she realized just what Amanda was talking about. Her head then immediately dived forward as she began to slurp her tongue along his length. Derrick chuckled at this. "No need to rush," he told her, "It's not like this thing is going anywhere."

Amy looked a little sheepish then, but before she could reply Amanda then leaned forward and resumed her own ministrations on his cock. Seeing this Amy got a look of determination on her face and leaned forward, joining her sister.

Derrick marveled at the sight of twin sisters worshiping his cock. They were a bit sloppy, understandable considering Amy, but he was enjoying it nonetheless. At the moment they were practically making out with each other, only with Derrick's cock stuck in between them. The result was amazing, but nothing that was going to make him cum anytime soon. Deciding that this had gone on long enough, he grabbed Amanda's hair and pulled her onto his cock. Realizing what he was up to, Amanda opened her wide as he shoved his cock balls deep into her throat.

As soon as he did this, Amanda began deepthroating him, her face moving faster and faster as she got into a steady rhythm. Amy looked at this, unsure of what she should do, until Derrick moved her head towards his balls. She then began to suck on them as Amanda eased up to allow her sister space to work. This combination worked incredibly well and it was long until he felt his own orgasm coming. He quickly pulled both of them off of him so that he could place them next to each other in front of his cock.

Once there he stroked his cock just enough to bring himself all the way and he came right in front of them. He tried to aim it so that he could get as much of it into their mouths as possible, but of course it still ended with cum over both of their faces and breasts.

Amy paused for a moment as she tasted the cum in her mouth. Her eyes went wide then as she said, "Oh wow, that was..."

"I know right?" Amanda finished for her before she leaned in and began to lick the cum of her sister's face.

"Hey!" Amy complained before retaliating in kind.

Derrick enjoyed the scene in front of him, however before too long the two of them finished cleaning each other up and turned their attentions back to him. They got up off their knees and approached him, one on either side. Once they reached him they both embraced him as they slowly led him back towards the bed.

Once there they separated again as Amy and Amanda got on ahead of him. Derrick was about to get on himself, but Amanda signaled for him to wait. He understood why once they turned around and Amy positioned herself in a now familiar pose.

She was lying on the bed, leaned up onto her sister as she spread her legs wide and used her hands to open up her pussy. She then said the words that Derrick had gotten quite used to hearing, saying, "I pledge myself to serving you as your dedicated sex slave. Now please Master, use this bitch slut's holes to satisfy any desire you want."

Derrick knew an invitation when he heard it. He looked up at Amanda and said, "You know what to do."

Amanda then moved back from her sister, causing Amy to drop onto her back as Amanda shifted to put herself on top of her sister, looking her directly in the eyes as both their pussies were now put on open display before Derrick. Derrick then crawled onto the bed, taking a moment to pause in front of their pussies and gave each pussy a little kiss of their own, before sitting up to position himself above them. He then picked a pussy and placed his cock right at its entrance.

Amanda then gasped as he thrust forward, instantly bottoming out inside of her. Amy got to see the look of desire on her face as he pumped in and out of her a few times before then switching and thrusting into Amy.

This time it was Amanda's turn to watch her sister gasping in delight. However if she was upset by this, she was soon mollified as Derrick switched again. He did this a number of times, making the timing of his switches random so neither girl could adjust to what he was doing.

Whether it was a result of the brainwashing, or that with all the practice he'd gotten in the last few months, it was absolutely working. The two sisters were moaning in ecstasy as they both began to cum together. Already feeling his third orgasm building up, Derrick thrust himself back into Amanda and came deep inside of her.

After he came down he noticed that Amanda was giving him a dirty look. "What is it?" he asked.

"You've cum in her once already. My pussy needs attention too."

Derrick leaned in to her then and said, "Don't worry, you're going to get plenty of cum tonight. The reason I came in her this time was because the next thing we're doing is having her ride me cowgirl while I eat you out from underneath and unlike you two, I don't enjoy tasting my own cum."

Amanda beamed when she heard that and immediately began to wake her sister back from her orgasm induced haze as Derrick laid down on his back. As he felt Amy position herself on top of him he had a brief moment to note to himself that this was going to be a long night just before Amanda sat down on his face.

BETH'S POV

Beth knocked on the door to the apartment in front of her. Once Jessica had given her the information she'd gotten off of Benjamin's Driver's license it had been child's play to discover where he was currently living. Now she was here in front of his apartment.

She was a little nervous about that as she'd had a dream involving him last night. In it she'd been at Jessica's bar and he'd walked in, but instead of eyeing him with suspicion, she'd started imagining what he'd look like naked. That was especially weird, but she reasoned that it was simply related to being nervous about how she should handle him. She simply brushed that thought aside as she waited for him to answer the door.

She didn't have to wait too long as after a few moments she could hear the sound of someone moving around, before finally the door opened in front of her and she saw a disheveled Benjamin, who had clearly only just woken up, despite it already being 11am.

She saw his eyes widen as he realized just who was there in front of him. Before he could recover, Beth decided to seize the initiative. "Can I come in," she asked him.

"Uh, sure," he said before awkwardly stepping back to let her in. "Is there a problem?" he asked as she walked into the room.

"Not really. There's been a rash of thefts in the area recently and we're asking some questions to the locals to see if anyone's seen anything suspicious," she said to him. It was a lie of course, but a useful one as it had gotten her inside his apartment.

She took a quick glance around the room and was slightly disappointed to see how normal everything looked. Not that she'd expected anything different, as he was unlikely to have allowed her access to his apartment if he'd anything actually incriminating lying out there for her to see. Instead she was greeted with a mess of dirty clothes and food containers just lying around. Clearly Benjamin wasn't big on picking up after himself.

She ignored this however as she turned around pulled a small notepad out of her back pocket. She looked carefully at him as she asked in a businesslike manner, "For the records, can I have your name and occupation please."

"Uh sure. Ben Carter, I'm currently working as a clerk over at the Safeway on Grand St."

She wrote the information down, continuing to eye the rest of the apartment as she did. She then noticed a little piece of paper lying on one of the countertops near the small kitchen. She carefully ignored that sight as she continued asking the questions in relation to her fake investigation.

"Can you tell me your whereabouts last monday night?"

Ben pondered that for a second before responding with, "I was working the late shift at work that night. I got home sometime after midnight and went right to bed."

"When you got back, did you see anyone around?"

"No, it was pretty quiet when I got home."

"I see," she said before pivoting to her next bullshit question.

"What about last night?"

"Last night I went out drinking. After that I came home and passed out."

"Where'd you go drinking?"

"Firelight."

That was a lie. Not that he'd gone out drinking, but that he'd gone to Firelight. Not that she blamed him for lying. After all, admitting you'd gone to a lesbian bar to get some drinks would entail some interesting follow up questions.

Not that his answers really mattered anyway as this wasn't what her trip here was about. In fact it was about time to get that part of the plan started. She began to shake her pen and roll it around in circles on her notepad for a moment before saying, "Dammit, the pens gone dry. Could I borrow one from you real quick?"

"Sure," Ben replied before turning to look around for a pen to loan her. As he did this she got her phone out and quickly walked to the countertop and snapped a photo of the paper lying there. She didn't know if it had any useful information for her, but she felt it was worth taking a small risk to find out. As soon as she was done she then scooted back to her former position just in time for Ben to come back with a pen in hand. She thanked him as she took it and got back to writing.

12