All Comments on 'The Master Gene Ch. 09'

by Dishwasher1004

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Yo... do you want ppl getting off on it here or going out and doing it to ppl... also don't try to ruin a story by calling it rape... and lastly ur on the last chapter which means u read the other 8... which means u get of on so called "rape porn" too jackass

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Whackdoodle; if this sight bothers you so much why our you here and reading stories that would upset you delete your account and go where the reading won't upset you.

Dishwasher1004Dishwasher1004almost 2 years agoAuthor

Just ignore Whackdoodle. He's clearly a troll and not only that, he's one who clearly hasn't even read this story since if he had, he'd notice that Derrick has yet to purposely enslave ANYONE. His only time using his power was when it was force activated by the Amanda and Sarah. Before that he didn't even know he HAD powers and he has deliberately not used them since.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I haven’t read the chapter after this but if it hasn’t happened already please don’t let the grandfather get wants he wants don’t make him get more slaves

StrappingManStrappingManalmost 2 years ago

This is the first chapter I've read so far and gave it a five. And commented. The number of grammatical errors in earlier chapters were just too commonplace. Yet the subject matter is great! Now Derrick is getting a bit more mature lets see what other challenges come his way.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Kinda iffy, that isolation with which the essentially secret society guys who try to weaponize the chemicals conduct themselves. Their plot(s) could be hit or miss.

Such a prominent word as "maturbation" might deserve a correction from "masterbation" in a porn story.

I like how the mind control kicks in here, kinda ruthlessly yet from the base up. In many stories it's just.. 'poof'.. now they're a distilled slut and since physical and mental disposition comes from nowhere and it remains unaddressed, the following actions are worthless.

inno0cent_bystanderinno0cent_bystanderover 1 year ago

Get your names straight. I lost count of how many times you've fucked that up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDishwasher1004@Dishwasher1004
11/9/22 - Just to update you all on the Master Gene. I have finished writing the main story. All that's left now is the Epilogue and editing the chapters before publishing them. So I should have some NEW new chapters available soon.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES