The Master Gene Ch. 10

Story Info
Karen can finally experiment on Derrick's powers.
6.6k words
4.75
18.4k
41

Part 10 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Author's Note*

Consider this a warning. Up to this point every sex scene I've done has involved at least the appearance of consent on both sides, however this chapter involves a scene that can only be described as nonconsensual. I debated whether or not to put it in there, but decided that it was needed to explain stuff that would occur later in the story.

If you happen to be triggered by this, please skip Amber's POV, some stuff later may not make sense as a result, but it shouldn't be too bad.

AMY'S POV

Amy practically skipped into the store, she was so happy. Amanda couldn't really blame her, since she'd been waiting almost a month for this now.

It'd been an eventful month since Derrick had enslaved Amy. The first thing had been determining whether or not Amy was pregnant. Since they still had a few pregnancy tests from when Amanda and Sarah had been trying for their own pregnancies, it had been fairly simple. As it turned out Amy hadn't gotten pregnant, much to her chagrin, though this also meant that while they wouldn't have to worry about her eating for two, they did add the extra cost of putting her on the pill (because absolutely none of them were willing to accept the blasphemy of having Derrick wear a condom).

There had been an odd reprieve when it came to their finances however. This reprieve came in the form of Amy and Amanda's father. Once Amy had come down from her initial high of being allowed to be fucked by Derrick, she'd actually insisted that Amanda contact their dad. He'd been worried sick about both of them and Amy felt that he deserved to have his daughters still be a part of his life. Amanda herself hadn't really thought of him after she'd left home to become a part of Derrick's harem full-time, however as soon as Derrick heard about this he ordered her to talk to him, as he didn't want her to have to throw away her relationship with her family just to be with him. Frankly she'd disagreed with him on that, but if Derrick insisted, she'd suck it up and obey.

The moment she'd shown up on his doorstep and dad had greeted her with the biggest hug in her life though, she knew she was wrong. She hadn't realized just how much she'd been missing him and she felt renewed gratitude to Derrick for making her go through with this.

They ended up spending a few days together, catching up. She'd told him how she'd gotten a job as a live-in maid, which was technically true, though she didn't let on that beyond room and board the only thing she was being paid in was cum. He'd obviously been curious about who was employing her but she refused to say and he was too worried that he'd lose her again to really press her on it.

In the end however Amy had decided to stay behind. The reason given was that their dad was a wreck at the moment, both from losing Amanda, but also the short disappearance of Amy. He'd been destroyed, thinking he'd somehow lost both of his girls, one after another, so Amy decided to stay with him, both to help clean up his place a bit, but also to stick around in the hopes of getting Amanda to come back once and for all.

That last part was a bit of a deception. After all, Amanda couldn't stay there because if she did it would quickly come out that she was pregnant. In reality, she was staying with dad in order to lower the costs associated with keeping her. It was a temporary solution as she couldn't live there forever of course, but it bought them time to try and build a nest egg before she came over for good.

There had however been one demand from Amy and that was related to her clothes. Now since she and Amanda were twins, they could mostly wear the same clothes with little issue. That would change as Amanda's pregnancy progressed, but even then Amy could still wear Amanda's old clothes.

But there had been one exception. Amy had demanded that she get her own personal maid outfit, rather than share Amanda's. Fortunately there was a nice specialty store they could go to. It was in fact the same one that Amanda had used to get her maid outfit months ago. They simply had to send in the measurements and then it was a simple wait for the outfit to arrive.

Which was why Amy and Amanda were walking into the store right now, Amy's maid outfit had finally arrived.

So in they came. Amy rushed towards the back while Amanda walked more casually, taking an eye on some of the outfits that were on display. There wasn't much as the store's main focus was on specialty orders. A few people might come in and grab a random outfit off the racks, but most people came right to the back to look at the catalog. They'd find the outfit they wanted, get their measurements taken, pay, and the outfit would be special ordered just for them. Sure it cost a lot more, but the quality of the outfit made it worth it.

In their case however, the outfit had arrived so they just needed to try it on to check to make sure that there were no issues with its fit. Which explained Amy's excitement. Amanda could see that her excitement had dwindled a bit now that she had gotten a good look at Amber, the woman in charge of the shop.

Amber looked...not well. Her skin was pale even for her, which was saying something since she typically powdered her skin to give it a whiter look that better fit in with her goth style. She also had nasty bags under her eyes that no amount of make-up was going to hide. "You okay?" she asked her.

"Just got a back injury recently, it's been making it hard to sleep."

Amanda wasn't completely convinced of this, however Amber added, "Don't worry. As soon as I get your sister sorted out I'm closing up to go to the hospital so they can finally finish with getting my back fixed up. According to them I should be alright after today."

Amanda was still concerned about this, she did rather like Amber after all. She especially liked the fact that Amber never judged her or her sister about the outfits or about the fact that they were clearly having sex with the same man. She believed that so long as they were both happy and nobody was getting hurt, then it was none of her business what their love life was like. Still, if she was seeing a doctor about this, then there really was nothing she could do personally about it, apart from getting Amy's fitting done as quickly as possible so she can get out of here.

Fortunately the fitting went well, not a surprise seeing as they'd made an identical outfit once already. So within less than half an hour they were out the door with a friendly goodbye as she and Amy headed back home. Amy had already let dad know she was staying with Amanda tonight and they'd let Derrick know they had a surprise waiting for him, so they simply had to get home, get changed and wait to see Derrick's face when his new maid presented herself to him.

AMBER'S POV

Amber hadn't been entirely lying when she'd talked to the two sisters. Admittedly most of it was a lie. She didn't have a back problem and she wasn't seeing a doctor about it. The part was the truth however was the part that she should be alright after today. That part was true, because Beth had somehow found a way to fix what had been done to them.

Frankly the fix couldn't come soon enough for her. This whole month had been hell for both of them. She still didn't know exactly what it was that Ben had done to them, the only clue so far being a list of chemicals that Beth had found in his apartment.

Unfortunately that had turned out to be a dead end, as the chemicals were nothing you couldn't get out of a home chemistry set (she knew this because in desperation, she'd actually ordered a few of them to see if there was anything about them she'd missed). She'd spent weeks on that, all while Ben's tendrils had wrapped them tighter and tighter.

Then came the worst part. That was the night they'd tried to make love only to discover that they weren't turned on by each other anymore. They'd spent the rest of that night crying in each other's arms.

However this morning she'd gotten a sudden jolt of hope. Beth had contacted her to tell her that she'd found a cure for what was happening to them. She had brought it to Jessica's bar, so as soon as she could get there, they'd proceed to fix her.

The only thing that stopped her from rushing over there right then was the ringing of the bell as a pair of twin sisters arrived at her store to pick up the maid outfit they'd ordered. Her sense of professionalism prevented her from just pushing them out the door, so she stayed long enough to get their order settled before she practically sprinted out the door to get to Jessica's.

The drive didn't take her too long, though every second was beginning to feel like an eternity to her. But eventually she arrived at the entrance.

The place wasn't too much to look at, though that was the point. Jessica had long since boarded over all the windows as she didn't feel like dealing with a bunch of idiot guys trying to peek in to try and see the lesbians at play.

When she got to the door she discovered that it was still locked. This shouldn't have been a surprise, as the place was closed at the moment, but then how did Beth get in here?

The answer came in the form of a shadow slowly growing from behind her. She turned around to see Jessica approaching. "See you got the message too," she said by way of greeting.

Of course. In her desperation to fix what had been done to her, she'd almost forgotten that Jessica was in the same boat as she was. For Jessica it had been worse, as unlike them, she didn't have anyone to help her fight this.

Amber gave her a light hug before stepping aside to let her unlock the door. Once the door was open she rushed inside. At first she didn't see anyone in the bar at all, but a sound to her right caused her to turn to the side. That was when she saw him, Ben.

He was sitting down at a chair he'd pulled from one of the tables. He seemed fully relaxed, not concerned in the slightest about her presence there. This was probably related to the fact that at the moment he wasn't wearing anything above the waist as Beth was kneeling down at his side as she gave him a breast fuck.

The sight of it was horrifying. She was dressed only in her police top, though it had been opened up to expose the breasts that she was using to rub Ben's cock. From the waist down she was also naked, save for two dildos, one plunged into her pussy, the other in her ass.

Amber just stood there, frozen in place. "Wha...what?" finally stumbling out of her mouth.

Beth turned to look back at her. "I found the cure," Beth told her. "All our suffering can end, we just have to submit to Master and he'll make us all happy little slaves, just like we always wanted."

"No...no, this is wrong! We need to....!" was all she was able to get out before a pair of hands grabbed her from behind.

Her brain was so overwhelmed by everything that was happening that she didn't even really process the feeling of her hands being pulled behind until she suddenly felt the cold sensation of a pair of handcuffs on her wrists. However, before she could do anything, she heard the click of the cuffs locking themselves in place, trapping her hands behind her. "Sorry," came Jessica's voice, "but Master says he wants you as his slave and what Master wants, Master gets."

Jessica then shoved Amber to the ground. She grunted in pain as she fell down, unable to use her hands to break her fall. All she could do was turn her head to the side to limit the damage, though she knew that tomorrow she'd have a nasty bruise on one half of her face. She lay there for a moment, dazed at everything that had happened. When exactly did Ben take Beth and Jessica? She couldn't be sure, but she suspected Beth was fairly recent, as she had seen Beth just last night and she didn't think she was a good enough actress to keep her in the dark about this.

All that speculation ended when she felt a pair of hands roughly grab her hips and lift her ass up into the air. A pair of scissors then cut open her panties, leaving her pussy exposed. She then heard the voice of Ben as whispered into her ear, "Don't worry, this will be over soon. Then you'll be a proper lady instead of some filthy dyke."

When she heard him say that, she tried to fight back, but her own body betrayed her. All she could do was impotently shake her body back and forth slightly while she growled, "Fuck you!" through gritted teeth.

Her rage elicited little more than a chuckle from Ben as he grabbed her hips and positioned his cock at her entrance. Amber could do little more than brace herself as he violently shoved his dick as far into her as he could.

Amber screamed. Whether that scream was in pain or pleasure, even she didn't know. But the shock of it forced her eyes open. As she looked up she saw the image of Beth sitting in a chair in front of her, frantically shoving the two dildo's in and out of herself, masturbating as she watched the woman she had loved no less then a day ago being raped right in front of her. Amber began to cry then as Ben began to piston her from behind.

She hated this. She hated seeing the woman she loved degraded like this. She hated not being able to fight back. She especially hated that everything that he was doing to her felt so good. She didn't want to feel pleasure, she wanted to feel sick. Instead she could already feel the orgasms she'd been unable to have beginning to build up inside of her. It was taking a supreme force of will to stop herself from cumming. But she wasn't going to cum, not now, not ever. She wouldn't give him the satisfaction.

Because the one thing she hated more than anything, was Ben. She despised him more than anything and she'd do whatever she could to hold out against him. Somehow though a little part of her mind told her that she wouldn't be able to stop him, that soon he'd cum and then she'd be gone forever.

She didn't care what that voice said, she was going to beat him. She didn't know how, but she was going to find a way. Then Ben thrust into her one final time before he poured his seed into her womb. As this she felt the building orgasm burst through despite her best efforts. She screamed again as she came hard. The last thought she had before losing consciousness was that no matter what, someday she was going to kill him...

BEN'S POV

Ben relaxed as he leaned back on the chair he was sitting on. His legs were spread wide to let Amber easy access to his cock. She was naked now and working hard to give him a blowjob. Not that she was doing a good job, but what could he expect seeing she'd been a rug eating dyke just a few minutes ago. She wasn't one anymore of course. He'd seen to that.

He'd had a thing against lesbians for some time now. Ever since he started college really. He'd been awkward all throughout his teen years, but in the last year of high school he'd begun filling out. He'd hoped that now that he was in college and away from everyone who knew him, things would be different. He'd learned otherwise the moment he'd asked Cindy out on a date.

When he started his first class the first thing that caught his eye was Cindy. She was absolutely the most beautiful girl he'd set eyes one, with long black hair, a warm complexion, and the biggest tits he'd ever seen outside of porn.

If it had been the Ben from high school, he'd have never even dared to approach her. But this was a new Ben, a more confident Ben. So after class he'd approached her and asked her out on a date. She'd turned him down.

She'd pretended to be nice about it of course, no doubt to keep her reputation. But when Ben discovered later that she'd started dating one of the other girls on campus, the implication was clear. She thought so little of him as a man, that she'd rather be with a woman.

If she could see him now, she'd see just how wrong she was. He was such a man that he'd converted three dykes at once. He looked up with a smile as he took in the sight of Beth and Jessica.

Like Amber they were now naked as well. However at this moment the two of them were standing bow-legged in front of him, their ample tits thrust forward and their hands clasped behind their heads to give him a good look at every part of them. He took a moment to see their pubes. He'd had them shave them into the shape of a heart, proof that they belonged to him now. He briefly pondered whether he should have them come over and join Amber in worshiping his cock, when his phone rang.

He looked over at the phone, annoyed at his fun being interrupted when he noticed the person calling. It was his grandfather, Jebediah.

As much as it may annoy him, he needed to answer the phone. It was gramps after all, who'd told him about Derrick activating. Not only that, it was gramps who brought him in so that they could find out just how Derrick had done it. So he owed gramps and unlike these bitches, he paid his debts in full.

He motioned Amber to wait with the others. Amber reluctantly got up and moved over to the others, taking the same pose they were. Ben enjoyed the scenery as he answered the phone.

"Hey Gramps," he said.

"I don't have much time. Do you have any updates?"

Ben smiled as he heard that. "Well when it comes to that I have good news and better news."

"Oh?"

"Yeah. The good news is that I'm now the proud new owner of three slavegirls."

"So it works," came a pleased answer from the phone.

"And that's not even the best part."

"And that is?"

"I've already activated twice."

Gramps responded to that with a growl. "I thought we agreed to wait until we were sure you had properly enslaved the girls you had already linked with."

"Hey it wasn't my fault," Ben said apologetically. "There was this cop lady who was sniffing around so I had to grab her just to keep her from finding out what we were doing."

That seemed to mollify him. "Understandable, but how can you be sure you've properly linked with her?"

"Well the fact that she's standing her naked in front of me just begging me to put my cock into any hole she's got is a pretty good hint."

"There's no need to be vulgar, boy," came gramps' annoyed response.

Yeah, Ben sometimes forgot that gramps was part of that older generation that really didn't like hearing people swear for some reason. "Yeah yeah, I'm sorry. Anyway it's all good right. I mean, now you can get yourself some pretty young things to look after yah."

"No. I believe a harem should be the purview of much...younger men. No, I have my eye on only one person"

"Gonna tell me who it is."

"A slave that has already been properly trained. One whose feckless master has proven to be unworthy of her services."

Ben chuckled when he heard that. Somehow he had a good idea of exactly who gramps was talking about. "Well good luck with that. Anyway, I need to go. I've got 3 little slave girls here who need my attention."

"Train them well. Make sure they know who their Master is."

"Oh you don't need to worry about that," Ben told him before hanging up.

Once he was done he put the phone on the table before looking at his slaves. He did feel a little bad about lying to grams about activating twice. He'd considered it, but when Jenny fell to his charms she helpfully informed him about Beth also being under his thumb.

WIth that known, he hadn't needed to risk a second activation. No, it was better that gramps took the risk instead. Even better he was going to try to take another Master's slave. If it turned out you could do that...well that could open up some neat opportunities. He'd had eyes on that teacher that Derrick had grabbed. If they could take slaves from each other, then he was certain Derrick would be just fine with a trade. And in the meantime...

"Okay sluts, show me your asses."

Ben sat and watched as all three of them turned around and bent over, reaching their hands back to spread their asses for his pleasure. Ben perused for a few seconds before deciding to go with the cop he'd told gramps about. As he positioned his cock on her asshole he told her, "No make sure you thank me for gracing your ass with my cock."

12