The Master Gene Ch. 12

Story Info
Derrick makes a hard decision about his harem.
4.3k words
4.73
13.3k
30

Part 12 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen had dreamed of Derrick last night.

In her dream she was four years old. Her mom had just given birth and she was being brought in to see her new baby brother. She remembered looking at him as her mother lay there on the bed, proud but clearly worn out by the process. Derrick at the time was nothing much to talk about. She'd looked at this giant pink raisin and found herself fascinated by him. She was curious as to how he'd come into being and how he even worked.

Then she'd woken up.

Karen had found the dream quite annoying. The reason primarily was because nothing had been changed. Her fascination with Derrick when she'd first seen him was a true memory. It was this fascination that had been the first spark that had led her to deciding to become a doctor when she grew up. Add to that the fact that she hadn't had the slightest inkling to masterbate when she woke up and she was left unsure if the dream was simply the first part of her being brainwashed, or if she had it because she THOUGHT she might be getting brainwashed.

In the end she decided it didn't matter one way or another, since at the moment even if she was being brainwashed she couldn't do anything about it until Kiara had fallen to her brother's powers. Idly she hoped that happened soon so she could get back to what she really wanted to do.

DERRICK'S POV

Derrick woke up in a pile of flesh. That wasn't surprising as that was also how he fell asleep last night. When he'd gotten home Sarah immediately told everyone what had happened and they'd all mobbed him, suddenly terrified at the idea that they might lose him

Instead of a giant orgy however, they merely lay together, the girls all cuddling in with him as close as they could given the limited amount of him to go around. The whole thing felt oddly good for Derrick as well. He'd spent the last three months having constant sex with a number of different women and it felt nice for him to just relax and take a night to just comfort his girls with no need for him to perform.

These moments were going to be getting increasingly hard to come by, since his current harem was practically insatiable. Not to mention that if his sister was indeed right, he was about to add yet another woman to his group. Derrick still wasn't sure how he felt about that, but at the moment there was nothing he could do about it.

Instead he got up and gingerly attempted to extradite himself from the pile. This did not go as well as he would have liked as the moment he started to move, he immediately woke up everyone around him. The first was Amy, who groggily began to lick his nipple, almost by instinct.

Derrick paused for a moment to enjoy the sensation before reluctantly pulling himself away so that he could extricate himself from the pile. Amy whimpered in sadness before trying to move herself back into position to begin licking at Derrick. This ended however when she was suddenly pulled away from him. Derrick looked up to see the sight of Judy, still gloriously naked, pulling Amy and the others away from him.

"You'll have plenty of time to enjoy Derrick's gifts later," she told them. "Right now, Derrick has to get ready."

Derrick nodded in appreciation as the other girls began to reluctantly wiggle out of the way to let Derrick get up. As he finally got out of the bed and on his feet, Judy approached him again. "We need to talk," she told him.

"We can do it while I take a shower," Derrick responded.

Judy nodded and followed him to the bathroom. It said something about how people can get used to anything that in such a short time Derrick had just come to accept that he no longer washed himself. Instead his slaves had scheduled a rotation determining who would be washing him on any given day. Normally today would have been Amanda's turn to clean him, but Judy often switched days with people whenever she felt there was a need for her to have an important conversation without eating into either of their schedules.

All of this was completely ignored by Derrick, who simply enjoyed his daily cleaning without sweating the details. He simply walked into the shower and stood there, waiting for Judy to join him and begin the cleaning process. After only a moment's wait, Judy joined him.

At first she was quiet. Instead of speaking, Judy concentrated on the act of washing itself. First she would soap herself up, then she would rub her soaped up body part on Derrick. Once she was satisfied that the part in question was clean, she'd soap herself up again and begin to clean another body part.

However unlike how it was in normal circumstances, Judy's performance was clinical. She concerned herself with getting him clean as efficiently as possible as opposed to being as sexy as she could. The overall sensation left Derrick feeling somewhat cold. However he stayed quiet throughout, somehow feeling that he needed to wait to let Judy decide for herself how she wanted to approach this.

Finally after she'd just finished cleaning the last part of him, he felt her lean herself face first onto his back before hearing her whisper, "We felt it you know."

They felt it? What was she talking about? "But Sarah was there with me and she didn't feel anything."

"I don't mean that we felt it like we felt the pain you were going through. I mean we felt it as in the moment we happened we all knew something was wrong. Sarah was there so of course she knew what was happening, but the rest of us, we just knew something horrible had happened and all we could do was just sit there and wait for the worst."

Oh. Well that was...just horrible. He'd never even considered that anything could have gone wrong and now he had to deal with the guilt of making them suffer like that. "I'm sorry," he told her, aware of just how monumentally small that saying was in the wake of just how badly he'd fucked up.

"It's okay, it wasn't your fault," she quickly responded in a voice that was more kind than anything else. "It's just...please be more careful. If something happened to you, I wouldn't be able to live with myself."

Derrick turned around then to look Judy in the eye. As he did reached his hand to her chin to guide her face to his. "Look, I have no plans on dying anytime soon," he told her with a grin. "Besides, you're one of the strongest women I've ever known..."

"Not anymore," she said, interrupting him in mid-speech. "We may all have been strong, independent women before, but now, we can't live without you."

She leaned into him, striving to get her point across as she continued, "I think Sarah and Amanda might survive, they have the duty to properly raise your children to keep them going, but Amy and I, we'd join you in death before the day was over."

Derrick wanted to deny what she was telling him, but looking in her eyes, he saw her desperation through tears that were visible even with the shower pouring water on him. At that moment he realized something he should have known all along, just how tied to him they were. He thought he'd been taking this seriously before, but this near death experience had finally hammered it home. These were his slaves and their lives depended on him. It was time for him to make taking care of them his priority now. As he stared Judy in the eyes, his face dropped it's loose, carefree look and took on a far more serious disposition.

"I have an order for you," he told her, his voice low.

"What is it?"

"I'm ordering you...to stop taking the pill."

Judy took a short step back, her face showing her shock and disbelief. "You...you mean..."

"Yes, it's time to get you pregnant."

Derrick had his reasons for making this decision of course. But before he could articulate them Judy lunged forward and engulfed his lips with hers as she embraced him. She was so eager in fact that he nearly fell over when she collided with him. Somehow he kept his balance as he reached around and cupped her ample ass, pulling her up just enough so he could fit his cock into her pussy.

Derrick could hear her attempt to gasp as his cock plunged into her molten insides, however it was muted as she refused to let her lips break contact with his. Instead she continued to play with his tongue as one of her legs wrapped around him as she began to eagerly thrust along with him. Derrick simply responded by moving forward until Judy's back was against the wall.

As soon as he'd done that, she wrapped her other leg around him, leaving her pinned in place, the wall on one side, Derrick on the other. As Derrick began to thrust in earnest, her lips finally separated from his as she moaned in ecstasy.

"OH GOD!!! DO IT MASTER!!! FILL MY WOMB WITH YOUR CUM AND KNOCK ME UP WITH YOUR CHILD!!!"

Derrick might have been worried that her screaming could be heard by the entire neighborhood, but he was too busy doing exactly what she was asking for to notice anything other than her tight pussy desperately trying to milk his cock for every drop of cum he had. Well, that and just how good it felt to feel her ass with his hands as he held her in place.

Eventually however, he couldn't take any more stimulation and his cock spasmed came deep inside her. Judy just gasped as her body began to shake from her own orgasm. Finally the two of them calmed down as he slowly pulled himself out of her. As he did, a few strands of cum dripped from his cock before being washed away by the continuous stream of the shower. Idly Derrick mused that Judy would probably view that as a terrible shame, if she wasn't still a little out of it from her own orgasm.

jUDY'S POV

This is the part that Judy hated the most. Having come down from the high of realizing that Derrick wanted her to carry his child and the orgasms that followed, she now had to be the responsible one and bring up all the issues that Derrick's order was going to cause.

She didn't want to do this of course. She'd rather lose herself to the pleasure of serving Derrick and the joys of rearing his children. But somebody had to make sure that Derrick was thinking with something other than his dick and unfortunately, nobody else seemed to want to step up and try.

So Judy steeled herself as she stepped out of the shower. She continued to steel herself as Derrick followed her and stood there with his arms out so that she could properly towel him dry. Judy allowed herself then to fall into the old rhythm as she ran the towel carefully over his body. As she did this she pulled back from immediately drying his cock. She knew if she concentrated on that right now, she'd get drawn in by her obsession and she'd forget all about what she needed to talk to him about.

"What is it?"

Derrick's question caught her by surprise. "What do you mean?" she asked back.

Derrick just smiled at her as he said, "The only reason you don't immediately go after my cock is when you have something you need to concentrate on. So what is it?"

So he'd seen through her, that was probably for the best. Judy took a deep breath before finally saying out loud what she was worried about. "It's about me getting pregnant. I do want this more than anything, but I also know how tight our finances are. Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Yes," Derrick responded without a second's pause.

"For two reasons," he continued. "First, whether I like it or not, I do need to think about what would happen to all of you if something happened to me. I don't want any of you joining me in death, so if you're all either pregnant or with kids, you'll at least have something to live for after me."

That was...true. Obviously if Derrick died she'd be devastated. But having a little child for her to raise in his honor...yes that would be something to live for. "And the second?" she asked him.

"The second is Kiara. You're forgetting that I've linked with her too now. Once I've got her as my slave all our financial problems should be taken care of."

This was a little bit of a surprise. Not because she'd forgotten about Kiara and her wealth, but simply because Derrick had shown increasing reluctance ever since her to do what he should do and just finish off the women linked to him and make them his full slaves. It was something she loved about him (as she loved everything about him) but it also frustrated her, as it did nothing but prolong the agony of the girls as they waited for him to finally relieve them of the horror of not being his slave.

"So you're not going to try and save her?" she asked, probing his resolve.

"No, not this time. As much as I may hate taking one of you without at least giving you a choice first, we need her. If taking care of all of you means that I'm going to have to play the bad guy this time, then I'll do it."

Judy beamed when she heard that. She may not have wanted to share him with yet another slave, but seeing Derrick stand up and take responsibility for his harem made her happier than anything else. Now she just had to do her part to support her Derrick as he did what he felt he needed to do.

Judy nodded in acknowledgement of what he'd said and resumed drying him off. Just as she was about to finish however, Derrick added one more thing. "Also, as a bit of an apology for scaring all of you like that, tell the girls to start making some plans. I'm going to give each of you one day alone with me to do whatever you want."

A whole day with Derrick? Getting to do what she wants? Judy could imagine it already. She'd wait until she was ovulating and then go on an actual date with him. They would have a nice dinner, chat about life and then return home where all the other slaves where waiting.

Once there she'd have them watch as Derrick took her completely, dominating her with no regard for her feelings whatsoever, until eventually he poured his cum inside, showing his ownership of her by forcibly impregnating her in front of everyone.

The mere thought of it absorbed her to the point where Derrick had to snap her back to reality as she'd just been standing there, eyes unfocused and drool coming out of her mouth. She chastised herself for that as she once again focused on getting Derrick looking as dashing as possible for his meeting with his future slave...

AMY'S POV

Amy was beside herself. Last night she'd been so afraid, only to find that Master was not just fine, but that he was apparently about to add yet another slave to his harem. Not only that, but this one would apparently solve all their money problems in one fell swoop.

It was funny really. Ever since she'd been formally inducted into Master's harem, she'd been far less religious. Yet somehow despite this, god had still provided for them in their moment of need. She wished that he hadn't done so in a way that involved Master nearly dying, but all's well that ends well, as the saying goes.

But that was the way of life with Master.

She still called him Master of course. The other girls had done the mental gymnastics of pretending that Derrick meant Master, so they could hide their servitude to others. She didn't have any issues with this, she simply didn't care to do it herself. As far as she was concerned, she was Master's slave and she was proud of it. She didn't care if anyone else felt that her relationship with Master was wrong, so long as she knew it was right.

And now she'd gotten the full proof that her type of thinking was the right one. Master had not only given her permission to get pregnant, but he'd even decided to let her have a full day with him to have him do to her whatever SHE wanted.

She was already imagining it. She'd get herself a sexy nun outfit and she'd do an entire ceremony where she makes her holy vows to Master's cock. Afterwards he'd impregnate her as a show of his acceptance of her oaths, then they'd celebrate by having him take her anal virginity, finally allowing her to give her last virginity up to him. It would be magical.

Her fantasy however was interrupted by the sound of her phone ringing.

Amy growled as she picked up the phone. However the voice that answered gave no hint as to her anger. "Hello," she said, her voice sweet and friendly.

"Hi this is Amber, from Custom Wear Designs."

Amber? Why would she be calling? She'd already gotten her outfit and at the moment they didn't have any other outfits on order. "Oh, hello. What's up?" she asked.

"It's about the order you picked up the other day. Turns out the supplier messed up."

"Everything seems fine so far."

"Have you washed it yet?"

Amy looked over to the dirty laundry bin. Her maid outfit was sitting there right on top. "I was planning on doing that today."

"Well don't. They apparently messed up the dye process so if you wash it, the color is going to run onto everything."

Ooh, that wouldn't be good. Internally Amy was thankful for the close call. "So what should I do then?"

"Well this was our fault, not yours. I've already talked with the supplier and they've agreed to fast track a replacement for your outfit. All you need to do is bring it in on Monday and we can just swap them out."

This is why they'd gone to Amber's shop. They'd found an issue and rather than nickel and diming her over everything, she'd just done the right thing and made it good. "That should be fine. My sister and I will be over on Monday then."

"Great see you then," Amber replied before they both hung up.

Amy looked at the calendar, noting that it was currently Thursday. That meant that she was going to have to go without her outfit for the next four days before she could get it fixed. Still, that was better than presenting herself to Master with a ruined outfit. She just had to wait until Monday and then, the real fun would begin...

KIARA'S POV

Kiara was a bit surprised when she arrived to find that Derrick was already there waiting to speak with her. Honestly she had planned an entire conversation with Karen where she would heavily imply that she was going to fire her unless she could have a one on one interview with Derrick to determine the truth of what was going on for herself.

Instead, Derrick just presented himself for her with no need for vague threats whatsoever. She almost laughed at her good fortune as she motioned for him to enter her office. Once there she sat behind her desk, looking over the latest expense reports as Derrick waited in silence for her to finish. It was a power play of course, one so old that Derrick likely knew exactly what she was doing. Not that it mattered of course. The whole point of it was to let the person waiting know exactly who held the power in this situation and for that purpose, it worked spectacularly, whether or not the other party knew what was happening or not.

She took a moment to look at Derrick as she pretended to continue reading. Now that he was properly attired and not wearing an unflattering hospital gown he was even more delectable than before. Even his strange hair with its patchwork of white patches in his otherwise black hair. She had to fight back an urge to just stare into his eyes as that would give away everything. Instead she continued to appear uninterested in him, even if that was possibly the biggest lie she'd ever told.

Eventually however she decided that he waited enough. "So, do you want to explain to me what happened?" she asked as she continued going through the paperwork in front of her.

"It's hard to explain," he responded.

"Then try hard," she retorted.

Derrick took a deep breath before continuing. "You see these white patches in my hair? I got these because of an....accident where a number of chemicals got poured on my head."

"Now these chemicals were supposed to be harmless, but for some reason we don't understand they burned me and did this to my head. I needed to know what chemical did this and why. That's why I asked Karen to help me out."

Kiara looked at him skeptically. "If that was all, then why didn't you just do it in a normal operating room? Why did you need to do while undergoing a brain scan?"

12