The Master Gene Ch. 14

Story Info
Derrick isn't sure why Kiara's enslavement is different.
5.2k words
4.81
11.8k
27

Part 14 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

DERRICK'S POV

Derrick opened the door to let his sister in. "You're fired," Kiara, dressed now in a simple pair of matching gray sweatshirt and sweatpants, told her as she walked through the door.

"You're not firing my sister."

"And what makes you think you have a say in this?" Kiara angrily challenged him.

That seemed to finally set him off. "Well considering you have to obey any order I give, I'd say that gives me the final say on anything you do."

Kiara just looked at him with a quiet rage as Amanda helped get Karen out of her jacket. "How long has this been going on?" Karen asked.

"Pretty much since before the rest of us got here," Amanda answered before moving back to join the rest of Derrick's girls who were quietly watching this whole thing with what looked to Derrick like amusement. Sarah had already somehow gotten herself a bowl of popcorn that she was eagerly handing out to all the girls around her.

"I'd better get started then," she replied before turning and walking over to Derrick.

Derrick looked over at his sister a little sheepishly, somewhat embarrassed over the situation. He'd done everything he was supposed to do, but somehow it had still all gone wrong. "So, give me the rundown, what exactly is her condition?" Kiara asked him.

"As far as I can tell, she can't hurt me or any of the girls and she has to obey any direct order. Other than that though, she's pretty much the same as she was before, which means she's really pissed off about the situation/"

"Pissed is putting it lightly," Kiara retorted.

"So how exactly do we fix this?" Derrick asked, ignoring Kiara's remarks.

"Talk to dad."

"What?"

Karen looked back at Derrick seriously. "Look, the issue here is that you completed the brainwashing before her new personality had time to develop. Since dad was dating mom for almost 2 years when his powers activated, mom's brainwashing got completed mere hours after he'd linked with her. If anyone knows exactly how to handle what's happened here it's going to be him."

Derrick groaned in frustration. "That's great and all, but I can't exactly go up to dad and say, 'hey, guess what I went and did the exact opposite of what you've been telling me to do and now I have a brand new slave' now can I?"

"I'm not your slave," Kiara yelled at him.

Derrick simply turned and gave her a credulous look. "Swear the oath."

"Kiara looked back at him, confused. "What oa....TH!?" she said before her body suddenly dropped itself to the ground.

She looked at herself with complete shock as her hands suddenly pulled both her sweatpants and sweatshirt off, once again revealing naked body. Once that was done she spread her legs wide and reached down to open up her pussy lips, exposing them to Derrick and all the other people in the room.

Then something really odd happened. Kiara's face changed from one of shock and anger, to one of awe and devotion. As she stared back at Derrick she then spoke with utter and complete sincerity the words he'd been hearing from every other slave once he'd fully dominated them. "I pledge myself to serving you as your dedicated sex slave. Now please Master, use this bitch slut's holes to satisfy any desire you want."

For a few seconds Kiara's eyes seemed to glaze over before, with a shudder, her mind refocused back on where she was. With a jolt she crab walked backwards, again trying to put distance between herself and Derrick, This time she only got a few feet before her but collided with the stairs behind her.

Seeing her like that made Derrick feel a bit guilty. "Sorry," he told her.

"Don't apologize," came the voice of Sarah from his side.

"You're our Master," she continued. "You never have to apologize to any of us for giving us an order. Besides," she added as she turned to look knowingly at Kiara, "She's not afraid because of what you forced her to say. She's afraid because of how much she liked it."

"I don't like this!" Kiara shouted.

"Oh please. You can lie to other people all you want, but you can't lie to me. At least, not about this. Every slave who's sworn that oath knows just how amazing it feels to say that. How everything in our heads just clicks right into place. We were all born to be Derrick's slaves, so this oath is the proof of our worth."

After listening to that, Kiara just stood up and marched over to Sarah, now seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was still completely naked. "Get. Out." she told her through strained teeth.

"Okay," Karen said with a wry grin.

"What?" Derrick said, confused as he looked back at his sister.

"I know when we're not wanted. Let's go Derrick."

With that she quickly moved over and grabbed Derrick by the hand. Derrick found himself being pulled along with her towards the door as he tried to figure out what exactly it was she was doing. He got about three feet out the door before the reason became clear to him in the form of Kiara rushing over towards him in a near panic.

Of course, she'd just been brainwashed, which meant that she wouldn't be able to leave his side by more than about 10 feet for at least 12 hours. He hadn't noticed it earlier because even when she'd been trying to get herself away from him, the contours of the room had prevented her from getting too far away.

Not to mention the fact that it had been sometime since this fact had even been relevant to him. The last he'd taken had been Amy and with her it hadn't been an issue since she'd stabilized well before the two of them had naturally left each other's sides.

Of course, his forgetting this wasn't important right now. The important thing was getting Kiara back inside before any of the neighbors noticed her standing naked on the front porch with a bunch of strangers and decides to call the cops.

Getting her back inside was easy enough. At the moment she was just mechanically following wherever he went. Once he got back inside, Karen addressed him one more time. "Listen, I've got things to do, so I'm leaving Kiara in your care. Either talk to dad, figure out how to fix her yourself, or just learn to live with her. It's your choice."

And with that she simply turned and walked out without another word. Derrick sighed and looked back at the rest of his girls. "It's late, for now let's just get some sleep and we'll figure out what to do in the morning."

KIARA'S POV

Kiara had been in a bit of a fugue state ever since she'd run over to catch up to Master. She'd been angry at Sarah for what she'd said to her. She hated how proud she was of just being a little submissive slut for Master, but what she had especially hated was that she was right. Swearing that stupid oath had felt wonderful and even now she was finding herself less and less angry with Master and more happy with him for enslaving her.

That feeling just pissed her off even more.

But then Master started to leave and suddenly all of her rage had disappeared, replaced with the growing terror that she may never see him again. That terror caused her to run out the door and cling to him desperately, afraid of what might happen if she let him go.

After that she didn't really notice anything other than his manly arms and wonderful smell. Her mind only really began to focus on something else when she felt Master's hands gently pulling her hands off of his arm.

All at once the rest of the world suddenly snapped into place and she found herself back in the spare bedroom that Master had....fucked her senseless in. She looked around everywhere, shocked to find that she and Master were alone in the room. "Where is everyone?" she asked.

"They're looking for their own spots to sleep. I told them it would be easier to get acclimated to all of this if you didn't have to worry about any of them for the first night at least."

As Master said this he began to slip out of his clothing again, leaving himself completely naked by the time he finished talking.

Kiara's face then began to heat up as she looked at him. Mentally she berated herself for acting like some lovesick child, but even then she couldn't stop herself. It was like she was a nervous virgin all over again, which was especially frustrating for her as even when she was a virgin, she was still utterly confident in herself.

So she watched as Master got himself into bed. Once there he held the covers up, offering her a spot next to him. She then found herself unable to resist joining him. He then put his arms around her and held her tightly to him, looking her into lying on her side, face to face with him. She watched him then as he slowly drifted to sleep. For her though, she was too wound up, confused about everything he'd told her about his family and their brainwashing powers. This was compounded of course by the glorious cock that she could even now feel on her stomach. Just having that monster right next to her was just so distracting.

In the back of her head she heard a voice telling her that she'd sleep much better if she just inserted his cock inside of her, but she ignored that voice. There was much she still didn't understand, but the one thing she definitely knew without fail was that there was no chance she was going to give Master the satisfaction of waking up with his cock planted inside of her.

JESSICA'S POV

Jessica screamed in ecstasy as Master filled her cunt with his cum for the fourth time. This seemed to finally be enough as he collapsed into bed next to her. Like a good slave-slut Jessica then began to lick his cock clean as began to doze off.

Once she was done she carefully put a blanket over him to make sure he stayed warm as she walked back to the bathroom. Obviously when Master wakes up he'll want her to be attached to him so he can fuck her first thing in the morning, but if she was going to do that she'd need to clean herself off from all the sweat and cum he'd poured into her. He'd be very upset with her if he woke up to find her dirtying him with her unclean body. He'd be so angry, he'd probably punish her.

Jessica definitely wanted to avoid Master punishing her.

She looked down then to the sight of Amber and Beth. The two former spouses were lying naked on the floor, their hands cuffed behind them with their legs similarly cuffed, with the chains going around each other, effectively leaving the two hogtied.

If that wasn't bad enough, Master had also shoved a dildo down each of their throats. According to him it was so that they could better learn how to take cock, but Jessica suspected it was more because he knew how painful it was going to be for them over time.

Jessica felt quite bad for her slave sisters, but in a strange way she was also grateful to them for stepping on that particular landmine before she did. She'd been preparing to approach them about spicing up Master's orgies with some lesbian play before they'd done it themselves and earned Master's wrath. He'd been punishing them ever since.

Sadly it wasn't her place to question Master. If he told her that he wanted a pair of hot lesbian slaves, her job was to help him get them. If now he said he wanted to punish those same slaves for the fact that they were lesbians, well then it was her job to see that those punishments were enacted. All she could is hope that Amber's little plan to get Master some new slaves works and Master finally forgives them. Otherwise....well, she didn't want to think about that.

Finally making it to the bathroom she walked, turned on the shower and quickly got in, letting the cold water wash over her. She spent a minute just letting the water flow over her as the water slowly warmed up before beginning to soap herself up. She spent another moment to fantasize about Master coming in and washing her from behind, but she knew it was just that, a fantasy. Master was just fine with his slaves cleaning him up, but he wouldn't debase himself by doing the same to them.

As she began to start soaping herself up, she found her hands beginning to rub her stomach. It felt strange to her that as much as she wanted to have Master's child, she was actually somewhat glad of the fact that she was barren. Frankly it was taking everything she had to keep her bar afloat while still dealing with all of Master's desires and hang-ups. She knew that if she got pregnant Master would absolutely expect her to do all the work of raising the child herself, which meant that something would have to give. Since she couldn't possibly dial back on serving Master, nor could she ignore his child, it would definitely mean that she'd probably have to close her bar.

Honestly she hoped none of them was pregnant, since she didn't believe Master was quite ready for children just yet.

Once she finished cleaning herself, she then took her razor and quickly worked her crotch to ensure her bush still formed into the shape of a heart as her Master wanted. Then she brushed and used mouthwash to rid her mouth of the smell of cum and walked back out to the bedroom. Finally getting back there she slipped back under the covers and cuddled back up to Master. She felt his hand unconsciously grab her ass as she did so. She simply froze then, unsure of what to do, as whatever action she took could end up angering Master when he woke up. So instead she lay their unmoving, taking the moment to go over her schedule in her head, making a point to note the appointment she'd scheduled next week for her and her fellow sister slaves at the tattoo parlor. Master apparently now wanted a more permanent mark of their enslavement to him and what Master wanted, Master got....

DERRICK'S POV

Derrick woke up to find himself lying on his back with Kiara lying on top of him. At some point in the night she'd apparently slid his cock into herself and had fallen asleep that way. This left Derrick torn. On the one hand, he'd really enjoy fucking her awake as he poured more of his cum into her womb. On the other hand, he knew that she'd somehow blame HIM for her stuffing her pussy full of his cock.

Before he could make a decision however he felt Kiara begin to stir. Still somewhat groggy it took her a few moments to realize the situation she was in. Once she did however she gave Derrick an annoyed look. As Derrick braced himself for another argument with her however, she instead pulled herself up and began to gyrate her hips.

That....was unexpected. But Derrick wasn't exactly going to complain about this. Instead he reached up and began to cup her breasts while he began to match his hip movements to hers. Kiara shuddered as his hands came into contact with her, then she reached over and grabbed ahold of his wrists. Rather than try to move his hands off of her as Derrick suspected she was going to do, she instead pushed them harder onto her breasts, increasing her own stimulation. Derrick took the opportunity this gave him to reach up and feel the studs on her nipples. He was surprised at first to find that, rather than being cold to the touch, they were in fact quite warm. It made sense though in retrospect, as they'd long since been warmed up by Kiara's body heat.

After spending about a minute enjoying the sensation of Kiara's breasts, Derrick decided that it was time to finish her off. So he pulled his hands off her breasts and instead reached downwards, giving himself a firm grip on her ass. He then began to pump harder up into her, using his grip to make sure she didn't slip out of him. Kiara began to moan louder then as she was quickly brought to orgasm.

As soon as her pussy juices began to squirt all over him, Derrick redoubled his pace and it wasn't long before he was also cumming inside her. This of course caused Kiara to cum again, this time even harder, before she then fell forward onto his chest. The two lay there for a little while, breathing heavily. Finally they both came down as Derrick moved to the side, finally extricating himself from Kiara's pussy.

"I have to say, I really wasn't expecting to have sex with you again after everything that happened last night."

Kiara had a defiant look on her face. "Don't get the wrong idea. I'm still not your slave. I just figured that if I was going to have to deal with all this shit, I might as well get the benefits too."

Derrick tried hard to keep a straight face as he heard that. "So I'm a benefit?"

"No, just your cock," Kiara retorted before getting up and heading towards the door, seemingly oblivious to the fact that she was still completely naked. Derrick mentally shrugged and followed behind her. He was also naked, but he didn't care since the only people who would see it were his girls.

Kiara hit the stairs and started heading downwards. Derrick then had a thought, which caused him to stop at the top of the stairs himself. Kiara continued for a second before slowing down and finally stopping, her foot dangling in mid-air as her body started to tremble. She turned around, and looked at him angrily. "What are you doing?" she asked.

"Just testing to see if our link has stabilized or not, which clearly it hasn't."

At these words Derrick found he could easily see the irritation on Kiara's face. "So what exactly are we supposed to do now?"

"Well I'm not working today, so there shouldn't be any issue with me coming with you to work. We just need to figure out some excuse for why I'm following you around all the time."

After hearing this Kiara looked at Derrick in a way that made it clear just how much of an idiot she thought he was. "Or I could just call the hospital and say that I'm feeling a bit under the weather and I'll be telecommuting today."

Derrick flinched when he heard that. "Or I guess we could do that," he said self-deprecatingly in a way to alleviate his embarrassment before he began to walk again. Kiara thankfully chose not to respond and simply turned and continued downstairs as well.

Eventually however the two of them reached the kitchen, where they found the twins looking around. "Where's the measuring cups?" Amanda asked, oblivious to their arrival.

"Top shelf, second from the right," Kiara immediately answered.

Amanda looked up then, startled at the response to her question. She quickly recovered however and tried to cover by saying, "I'm surprised you even know where anything is in here. Aren't you supposed to have a chef to handle all this for you?"

"I only have a chef for special occasions. Most of the time I do my own cooking."

"Do you normally cook in the nude?"

Kiara looked down then and realized for the first time that she still hadn't put anything on. "I'm...naked aren't I? Why am I still naked? I mean, it's not like Master isn't naked too."

"That reminds me," Amanda said. "You should probably get something on Derrick."

"Why? It's not like you haven't seen everything already?"

"It's not about modesty, it's simply because what's down there is quite distracting," Came the voice of Judy, who had just now entered the kitchen herself. "To put it simply, unless you're feeling like having an orgy with your breakfast, you should at least put a robe on."

"That's quite a lot of talk back coming from a submissive little slave-slut," Kiara retorted back angrily.

Judy just looked back at her with a glare she generally reserved for a particularly dense student. "Submissive doesn't mean I don't have opinions of my own. Derrick may have the final say, but he's kind and smart enough to take our own feelings into account before he makes any decisions. Can you say the same?"

"What's that about?"

"We took a little tour of the place after you and Derrick went to bed," Amy cut in. "I must say, that sex dungeon was quite the surprise."

Kiara went white when she heard this. "But...that door was locked!" she cried out.

"Yeah, and the keys were in your purse. Honestly, if you didn't want anyone down there, you really should have done a much better job of keeping that thing locked up."

12