The Master Gene Ch. 17

Story Info
The battle between Derrick and Ben concludes.
5.6k words
4.79
11.2k
65

Part 17 of the 17 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 03/06/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

AMBER'S POV

Amber was quietly panicking at the moment. How had all of this gone so wrong so fast? She'd brought Master two new slaves and he'd finally seemed actually happy for once. Then some guy that looked a lot like a younger, less handsome version of Master had shown up and now she was being blamed for stealing someone else's slaves.

She had to do something, but what?

As they were speaking, something in the back of her mind tingled. That other Master had said something, hadn't he? It was something about a tug of war between Masters over a slave. That's when it hit her. She could still fix this.

But should she, it would be a risk. Not much of one, since Master would of course win the battle. He was the greatest Master after all. But he would probably be angry with her about it afterwards. Though he would have four new slaves to train at that point, so he probably wouldn't have time to punish her too badly.

Still she waffled about this until she heard them talking about giving her to the other Master. No! He couldn't! To be forced to serve some other, lesser Master was too much to ask. In her desperation Amber reached down and grabbed the jar on the table and flung it in the air, the chemicals inside falling in an arc that hit both the Masters in their hands as they were shaking.

When that happened the two of them turned to stare at her for a brief moment before they both collapsed, their hands holding onto their heads with intense pain.

That was...a bit of a mistake. She'd only intended to hit Master with the chemicals, but she guessed it didn't matter, since Master was going to win anyway. She watched as the four slaves rushed towards their Master, all crushing themselves onto him as though sheer proximity to him would save them. Beth and Jessica however simply looked around confused. Without direct orders from Master they didn't know what they were allowed to do. That was okay though, because she knew what she was doing. For the first time in a long time she strode forward with confidence in her step and a smile on her face. She looked down then at her Master, who was still struggling with the other Master for control. As she looked at him, she felt she should say something to lift his spirits. Fortunately she knew just what to say.

"Don't worry Master. Everything's going to be just fine now."

AMY'S POV

Amy grabbed at Master the moment he started to collapse. She almost fell with him, but fortunately Amanda was almost as quick as she was and together the two of them managed to gently lower him to the ground.

If only the rest of this was so easy. Master lay in a fetal position, just holding onto his head. As he did so they all instinctively rushed towards him in a panic, each trying to get as close to him as they could. As Amy followed suit however, for a brief moment her head touched his. When this happened she felt the fear she had lessened, if only just a bit.

She didn't know if this was some part of her link with him, or if she was just making something up to let herself think she could somehow help, but it was better than doing nothing. Amy quickly gestured to the others, who almost instinctively grasped what she was trying to tell them. THey all then pushed their foreheads onto Masters, hopefully creating some form of connection.

Amy felt that fear recede just a little bit more, causing her to hold on tightly.

All she could do now is pray that it was her Master who survived.

BEN'S POV

That fucking lesbo cocksucking bitch!

After all that he'd done for her, showing her her place and teaching her the joy of taking cock, she'd had the gall to betray him! Even through the pain Ben could only think about one thing, what he was going to do to that lesbo bitch once this was over.

As writhed he noticed feet stepping towards him. Looking up he saw the cunt responsible for this, standing over him. He could see her sneering face as she looked down on him. "Don't worry Master. Everything's going to be just fine now," she said to him, practically mocking him as she did.

She still thought she was so much better than him didn't she? Well he'd show her. As soon as he powered through this he was going to beat her to death right in front of the stupid dyke wife of hers.

No. He was going to make her stupid dyke wife beat her to death instead. Then he could let her take the fall for him while he skipped town with his other little sluts. After all, he won't need any of these slaves anymore anyway since he can just grab himself a new harem anytime he wanted.

And that was the last thought Ben had before the pain finally caused him to lose consciousness.

DERRICK'S POV

When Derrick woke up he found himself lying in a hospital bed. For a moment he was confused, not knowing why he was there. But as he leaned up and his head exploded in pain he remembered what had happened. He'd inadvertently fought a mind duel with Ben.

Even though he was still alive, he couldn't presume that Ben was dead just yet. He did however know how he could get some answers. Looking to his side he noticed the call button that every patient bed had at its disposal. He pressed his finger down on it and then lay back to wait for the nurse to answer.

He didn't have to wait long.

In less than a minute a nurse quickly entered the room to start checking on him. Derrick rose a little to greet her but before he could she simply laid a hand on him and carefully pressed him back. "Don't try to exert yourself just yet," she told him. "I've called Doctor Teller to let him know you've woken up."

Derrick didn't know who this Doctor Teller was, but again it wasn't long before he found out. A blonde man with some decent muscles walked in shortly and introduced himself. He quickly pulled out a pen light as he began to wave it in front of his eyes as he began to check his reactions. As he did this he made polite small talk, giving Derrick an impression of a friendly nice guy.

But this wasn't what Derrick needed to know.

"What about Ben? Is he alright?"

"I'd be more worried about what Karen's going to do to you once we finally let her see you."

"You know Karen?"

"She was assigned to me when she started her residency here. That's why I decided to take you on when they carted you in here. Figured she'd feel better if she knew I was handling this personally."

Derrick chuckled, then immediately regretted it as the movement caused new explosions of pain to occur in his head.

"Hey, take it easy now."

"Sorry, it's just my head really hurts right now."

"We'll if some head pain is the only lasting effect from what happened to you, I'd say you got off easy."

"What did happen?"

Doctor Teller gave him a light pat on the shoulder. "We'll go over it later. Right now you just need to get some sleep and recover, okay?"

"Okay," Derrick said. "But I'd still like to know about Ben.

"Ben is dead," came a familiar voice from the hallway.

Doctor Teller growled when he heard this. "I told you we should wait until he'd had some time to recover," he said, turning to the entrance of the room to confront the person standing at the doorway.

"And I said that it didn't matter when he found out, since he was going to have to find out eventually anyway," Kiara retorted.

Doctor Teller clearly did not seem convinced by her argument, so Derrick decided to intervene. "It's okay, I figured it out anyway."

When Doctor Teller turned over to him Derrick elaborated. "When someone avoids answering a question, it's usually because the answer is bad."

A pained grin showed on Doctor Teller's face. "Okay you got me there, but I still say you need some rest before we discuss anything else."

"On that we agree," Kiara chipped in.

With that Doctor Teller sat up and headed out the door, taking Kiara and the nurse with him. Derrick lay there with his eyes open. After everything that had happened Derrick didn't think he would ever sleep again. However as he thought this his eyes closed for a moment and before he knew it, he had fallen back into a deep sleep.

When he woke up again everything was dark. He briefly debated going back to sleep, but a light jostling on his arm got his attention. He turned his head to notice Kiara was lightly shaking him. Once she realized she'd woken him she put her finger to her lips,indicating that she needed him to be quiet. Leaning into him she began to whisper into his ear.

"We need to be quick. There's a lot more security around than normal and I don't want anyone to get suspicious."

"Why's there more security?"

When he said that, Kiara looked at him briefly like he was a child. "You, your father, your grandfather and your cousin all had strokes on the same day. The odds of that just happening by chance are astronomical, so no one wants to take the chance that someone's just going to slip in here and finish the job."

Oh, right. In the chaos of everything that had gone down Derrick hadn't thought about what this whole thing might look like to outsiders. "Point taken. So clue me in on what's going down."

Kiara nodded quickly before starting. "First, you've been unconscious for three days. In that time, they've started a full autopsy on Ben and your Grandfather. We won't get results for a few more days, but I doubt they'll find anything since no one knows how to look for damage from psychic duels."

"As for you and your dad, I've argued that since what happened could have been genetic, we're going to need to run a full assortment of tests on the both of you. I'll be quietly passing those results over to Karen so she can start working on figuring out exactly how your powers work, since we can't afford to get blindsided by something like this again."

"How's dad?"

"He's woken up too. He's nowhere near as in as good of a condition as you are, but we're confident now that with rehab and a lot of hard work he's going to make a full recovery."

At the moment Kiara told him that simple statement, Derrick suddenly felt like the weight of the world had suddenly been taken off his shoulders. In truth, he hadn't even realized just how worried he'd been until that moment. "That's good," was all he said in response however.

"There's one last thing, the three new slaves you've dropped on my lap."

"So I did link them?"

"Not completely. At the moment they're being kept at our home. They're not sure if they should join Ben in death, or submit to you as their new Master. I've the got the twins keeping an eye on them while Sarah's busy getting them to unlearn everything Ben taught them about sex."

"Unlearn?"

A sad look crossed Kiara's face as she listened to Derrick's question. "It turns out all three were lesbians, which is a problem since Ben turned out to be quite homophobic, so he took this as an opportunity to give them his version of conversion therapy."

Derrick winced when he heard that. He knew full well just how horrible conversion therapy was and just how much it didn't actually work. His powers may make them utterly loyal to him, but somehow he didn't think it could completely change a biological drive.

Unfortunately he didn't think there was anything he could do to fix what Ben had done to them, he could only hope to mitigate the damage as best he could.

Before he could say anything else though, Kiara leaned down and gave him a kiss. He opened his mouth as her tongue began to probe his lips. This continued for several seconds before Kiara finally pulled away from him. "You're such a terrible Master sometimes."

"What do you mean?"

"You're blaming yourself for what Ben did to them. Trust me, Ben had a choice and nothing you did had anything to do with the choices he made."

Derrick gave a light shrug before responding. "Can't help it. I just don't like seeing someone suffer like they did."

"And it's quite annoying, but that's why I choose you as my Master," Kiarra said with a smile.

Derrick paused at that. "You choose me?" he asked.

"Oh I knew the moment I laid eyes on you that you were the Master I had been waiting for my whole life, I just didn't want to believe it. But when I saw you being carted in here looking half dead, well, every excuse I'd made just shattered."

As soon as she said that she then moved herself away from Derrick, down towards his feet. Once she got there she quickly moved his blanket to the side, allowing her access to his body. She then moved his hospital gown to the side. Finally she pulled his penis out from his underwear, exposing it to the both of them.

At the moment it was partially flaccid, but Kiara didn't seem to care. She simply leaned down and kissed it on the tip. That caused it to rear up, which Kiara reacted to with a naughty grin.

However instead of continuing she simply covered everything back up. "Don't stop on my account," Derrick responded in frustration.

"Sadly we don't have time for anything more than a promissory note. But don't worry, once things have calmed down I'll make sure you get to fill every hole I've got with cum."

With that, Kiara gave him a wink and then walked out. As she did though, she made sure to hike up her skirt so he could get a good look at her ass as she walked out the door. Derrick simply grinned and lay back, the fantasy of Kiara giving him a little striptease while he lay on the hospital bed keeping him nice and hard until weariness took over again and Derrick fell back into a deep slumber.

It didn't take too long for Kiara to fulfill that promise. After a few days it became clear that no one was going to be trying to take Derrick's life so the extra security quickly disappeared. Less than fifteen minutes after they were gone, Kiara was there with a look of sheer hunger on her face. The only thing that stopped her from practically leaping onto his cock then and there was Derrick directly ordering her to give him a striptease first. She'd grinned and given him the fourth best strip tease he'd ever seen (Sarah held the top spot, with Amanda and Amy's double tease holding the next two spots), before finishing up with a thorough deep throat.

She'd wanted to go even further, but withheld because they couldn't afford to get too loud, on the off chance that someone heard something and discovered them together.

The next few days were a bit more chaotic. The only other slave of his that could regularly visit him was Sarah since she was both his girlfriend and visibly pregnant with his child. The others however had no real excuse to visit him, since the regular world didn't know about their connection to him. This was an issue as they all started getting quite twitchy the longer they went without his presence. The end result was Derrick being forced to have a temper tantrum.

Derrick hadn't really wanted to do this, but Kiara and Karen both warned him that if he didn't, the doctors would keep him there practically indefinitely, partially out of caution, but also out of curiosity as they desperately searched for the answers as to what EXACTLY had happened with his family.

Having no other recourse, Derrick had demanded his release. The doctors of course didn't want to let him go, especially since they didn't know what had caused his stroke to occur. However Derrick was quick to point out that technically they didn't have the right to keep him there if he didn't want to be there.

It was Kiara who then suggested a compromise. She'd keep him at her (which was really his) place. He'd be able to get outside and she had staff (in the form of Amy and Amanda) who could keep an eye on him in case anything happened.It was all a fiction of course, but it got them what they all wanted.

Derrick was coming home.

Coming home felt...weird.

The place still didn't feel like his yet. This was understandable as he'd only spent the equivalent of a long weekend there so far. Even if you took that out there was the fact that he was being taken in via a wheelchair. He hadn't wanted to do that, but unfortunately for the moment it was unavoidable.

So he let the nurse push him up the driveway and then up the set of the set of boards they'd put on the stairs to help them get him up and into the house. Once they were there he just sat back, holding his breath as Kiara let the nurse know that her job was done and she could leave. She paused for a second, then turned and left, probably figuring that it wasn't a good idea to question your boss.

As soon as she did he finally let that breath out, then took another one in before calling out. "Okay, she's gone. You can all come out now."

The moment he said that a door opened and out came his girls. Derrick noticed quickly that Ben's now former slaves hadn't come out with them, but that didn't worry him too much. It was likely that they were worried about what their position was and didn't want to get in the way of his reunion with his girls.

That was understandable of course. Especially seeing as how, as soon as they were sure that there was no one there to witness it, they all rushed towards him like a mob. Derrick had to literally order them to stop in their tracks out of fear that in their excitement they'd end up knocking him right out the wheelchair and accidentally putting him right back in the hospital.

Once they had stopped however, Derrick decided to give them his first little surprise. He put his hands down on the hand rest and began to push up. With a lot of effort he managed to get his body out of the wheelchair, taking his first steps off of it with noticeably unsteady legs.

After only a few steps Derrick began to fall over, which caused his girls to forget any order he'd given them and flock over to help hold him up. He smiled as he felt the presence of Amy and Amanda at both sides of him, dressed once again in their now customary maid outfits.

"I guess I still have a little work to do before I'm completely back to normal," he said in a light joking tone.

Amy gave him a light jab in the ribs, not enough to actually hurt him, but strong enough to let him know she wasn't happy. "Next time try not to get yourself almost killed."

"Couldn't help it," Derrick replied. "I seem to have this thing where if someone tries to steal one of my girls away from me, I have to do something about it."

All the girls blushed when they heard that declaration. That Derrick hadn't even known that Amy and Amanda had been kidnapped at the time seemed to make no difference, as they all accepted his answer as the correct one.

From there they gingerly led him to the dining room, which gave him his next surprise. They'd prepared a big welcome feast for him, with all of his favorite foods set up across the dining room table. But what really caught his eye was the appearance of three women waiting at the corner of the room.

Who they were wasn't exactly a mystery. Derrick knew that this was Amber, Beth and Jessica. What surprised him was that they were there dressed in long robes that were tied up in the center, preventing any sight of what lay behind them, though Derrick had an idea what was, or in this case wasn't, underneath them.

As Derrick's group approached, the three former slaves of Ben all moved quietly, filling drinks around the table and pulling chairs out to make sure everyone could easily seat themselves. Derrick took his spot at the head of the table, ignoring all the work that Amy and Amanda did to ensure he could sit down properly instead of falling on his face then looked around as now that he was seated, all the other girls moved to take their own seats.

Once they'd done so Derrick turned to look carefully at the three girls still standing quietly, waiting for a chance to serve the people at the table. "What are you doing standing around there like that? You're part of this family too now, so sit down and join in," he told them.

The three looked confused, then worried. What they didn't do however, was sit down.

12