The Master of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mum switched out the light when she got back in bed and we cuddled in the darkness, naked skin against naked skin. I had just come but the feel of my mother's warm, soft body in my arms started my cock twitching again.

'Was that good?' I asked, hoping to open an intimate dialogue.

'You know it was, David. You made me come again.'

'Did you like me... you know, licking you?'

'Oh it was wonderful. I shouldn't say this but your father never did that to me. He said I smelled down there.'

'You smell wonderful. The next time I do it I'll make it last longer.'

'Gosh, I think I might faint if you did that.' We were quiet for a time and then mum whispered, 'Was it good for you, too, David? I'm not like your young girlfriends.'

'It's better,' I said, simply. 'It feels better with you than it's ever felt before.'

Mum sniffled a bit. 'What a lovely thing to say. Do you really mean it?'

'Of course.'

'Would you like me to suck you?' mum said, unexpectedly. 'I mean next time we make love.'

'Well, if you're ok with that. I mean,' I hesitated, 'have you done that before?'

'Yes, lots of times. Your dad made me do it a lot.'

'He was a real bastard, wasn't he?' I said.

'Yes, she replied, he was. But I'll let you into a little secret,' she whispered in my ear. 'He wasn't as big as you and he didn't get as hard either, especially the past few years.'

'Is the comely widow in for a surprise, do you think?' I whispered back and we both laughed.

My mother sucked my cock the next evening after we'd gone to bed. I went up to use the bathroom first and afterwards I lay on the duvet in the late summer heat, naked, my cock pointing at my chin. Mum used the bathroom and came into the bedroom. She was naked too, although she was still self-conscious despite me telling her that she looked very lovely. Which was mostly true. Ok she wasn't slim and there was a bit of padding here and there but there was a new serenity about her that made her attractive, sexually attractive, I mean. I attributed it to the therapeutic value of an orgasm, which she was now having every night. She had told me that she never masturbated while she was married and never had an orgasm during intercourse.

Now she climbed onto the bed and knelt at my side, smiling shyly. She took my erect prong in her hand and stroked it gently and slowly, savouring its length and girth, smearing my juices over my cockhead with her thumb. Then she bent over and took my glans into her and I felt the exquisite liquid sensation of being in her hot mouth. She explored my cock with her tongue and then started fellating me with a slow up and down rhythm, her hand on the base of my cock, her other hand gently scratching my ball-sack with her nails. I'd had a few blowjobs in my time but this was way beyond anything I'd ever experienced. It felt like an angel was sucking the essence out of me and I squirmed on the bed with pleasure, my eyes fixed on my mother's head as it bobbed up and down, her full lips stretched around my glass-hard shaft. My cock started to feel very hot and I felt my balls tingle. 'I'm going to come,' I gasped, in warning. But my mother just went faster and sucked harder and I felt the familiar waves of pleasure crash down over me as I ejaculated into her mouth. She held on as I came, although she gagged at one point as she swallowed the gooey discharge from my penis. And when I was done she licked me clean like a cat with its paws.

Afterwards she lay in my arms and smiled anxiously up at me. 'Did I do it alright?'

'I don't think you need me to tell you that. What can I do for you?' I asked. 'I'm a bit... you know, for the moment,' I said, waving at my limp dick.

'Masturbate me,' she said, surprising me. She opened her legs and I cupped her vulva and started stoking and massaging it and she wriggled with pleasure as I slid two fingers in and explored her soaking cunt. I took my time, wanting it last as long as possible for my mother, so I avoided her clit and concentrated on sliding my fingers in deeply, curling them as I withdrew, seeking her G spot, plunging them back in, as far as I could get them, stretching to reach her cervix. With my palm I massaged her vulva, feeling her juices spread around, soaking her mat of pubic hair. Then I stroked her clitoris and she groaned and arched her back as I tickled her little pleasure bud. But as her climax approached, and her breathing got faster and shallower I withdrew my fingers and spread her secretions all over her pussy and down lower, smearing her perineum, my finger seeking her most private place and touching it briefly, to gauge her reaction.

Mum gasped as I touched her anus but whether from shock or arousal I couldn't tell; she didn't flinch. I went back to her clitoris and brought her close to orgasm again before repeating my exploration of her perineum and her anus. This time I slid the tip of my finger in before going back to her clitoris. I repeated this little procedure three or four times more, on the last occasion pushing my middle finger into her sphincter to the second knuckle, feeling the muscle grip my finger, feeling the soft walls of her rectum. She didn't try to stop me; she was moaning pretty constantly by now so it was hard to tell what her reaction to my invasion of her arse was. Eventually, as I withdrew my fingers from her soaking cunt with the intention of pushing my longest finger right inside her, she grabbed my hand and pressed it to her pussy. 'Make me come, David,' she pleaded breathlessly.

I stroked her faster and harder, using the tips of two fingers, and she shut her eyes and threw her head back, her mouth open as her delayed climax hit her like an express train and the sensations overwhelmed her.

Mum said afterwards that it was the most intense orgasm she'd ever had. She was in my arms, and we were lying naked on the duvet, the sweat on our bodies drying in the evening heat. I thought it seemed like a good opportunity to talk about the stuff we were doing. I was curious to know what her reaction to me pushing my finger in her anus would be. I wasn't an anal fetishist or anything, but like most blokes the taboo nature of anal sex had its appeal and I had tried it, occasionally, and enjoyed it. Given the ultra-taboo nature of mother-son incest, the notion of doing it with mum was, as you can imagine, ultra-exciting. But I wouldn't force the issue.

'How are you with all this?' I asked, at length.

Mum was silent for a while. Eventually she lifted her head and supported it on one elbow so that she could look down on me. 'I thought,' she began, 'that I'd be wracked with guilt and self-disgust. That I wouldn't be able to face myself in the mirror let alone other people. But I don't feel any of that. Quite the opposite. I love what we're doing. All of it. And I want to keep on doing it. If you do,' she added.

I was about to ask her whether the "all of it" included my finger up her bum. I wasn't going to phrase it quite like that but along those lines. But mum went on: 'I thought maybe on Saturday, if you're not going out with your friends or anything, we could have a sexy afternoon in bed, maybe with some fizzy wine or something. What do you think?' she added, a bit nervously.

I was gobsmacked. 'That's a really lovely idea, Mum,' I said, with enthusiasm.

'I thought maybe I could dress up a bit for you, if you'd like. Maybe put some stockings on, if I wouldn't look too old and fat in them.'

It goes without saying that I didn't go out with my mates on Saturday afternoon. Instead I stayed in and had anal sex with my mother for the first time. But I'm getting ahead of myself.

Saturday was wet, anyway. The hot spell had finally ended and the heavens had opened, which was great for the garden. Mum cleaned the house from top to bottom in the morning and I went down to the paper shop and bought The Express and I lounged on the sofa and read it while mum cleaned around me, just like any other lazy, good-for-nothing husband. At twelve we had some lunch, and afterwards mum disappeared upstairs and I heard the sound of the bath running. About an hour later mum came down with a satiny sort of dressing gown and asked me if I wanted the water and would I like to open the bottle of Lambrusco and take it upstairs with a couple of wineglasses -- we didn't have any champagne flutes.

I put the wine and the glasses down in the bedroom, where mum was sitting at her dressing table, and went into the bathroom. The water was tepid but I bathed anyway, wanting to smell nice for mum. Back in the bedroom I poured the wine and handed her a glass. She stood up and faced me and, shyly and self-consciously, undid the belt of her dressing gown and slipped it off her shoulders. Underneath she was wearing black stockings and a garter belt with thick suspender straps. The belt dug into the flesh of her stomach and her breasts drooped almost to her navel but I was enchanted. And aroused. Aroused because my mother had dressed herself up for me. Aroused because my mother was giving herself to me completely. And aroused because this afternoon I would ask my mother to have anal intercourse with me and I thought there was an outside chance that she would agree, if only to please me.

I took her hands and drew her to me, noticing that she had painted her nails a deep scarlet. I had never seen mum wear nail varnish before. I embraced her, crushing her tits against my chest, and kissed her lip-sticked mouth. She'd taken a lot of trouble with her makeup: eyeliner, eye shadow and face powder, but she hadn't overdone it and the effect was good. She'd made the best of what she had and I thought she looked lovely.

We climbed onto the bed and sat, propped up with pillows, sipping our wine. I stroked her stockinged leg and traced a suspender strap and she smiled at me. 'I don't look too awful do I, David?'

'You look sexy beyond belief,' I said. And I meant it.

'You're not just saying that?' she asked, anxiously.

I held my cock out to her. It was iron-hard and leaking it's sticky juice. 'Do I look like I'm not aroused?' Then I took her wineglass from her hand and put it on my bedside table and she came into my arms and I kissed her and smelled her floral scent and I pulled her against me and felt her stockings against my legs and my cock pressing against her pussy. Mum kissed me back with fervour, her lips mashed against mine, her fingers dancing across the flesh of my shoulders and back, her painted nails lightly scratching my skin. I was deeply, deeply aroused. My heart was racing and my ribcage felt constricted with desire, my breathing fast and uneven. I reached for my mother's cunt and found it slick with her juices, my fingers sliding easily in as she gasped and moaned into my mouth. I stroked her vulva and spread her juices around as I had before, touching a fingertip to her pucker but not penetrating her. She reached for my erection and stroked it gently, with a light up and down movement.

After about five minutes of this frenzied kissing and light masturbation I broke my mouth from hers and looked down at her face, her lip stick smudged, saliva on her chin, her eyes bright with desire. 'Straddle me,' I urged. 'Sit on my face.'

She rose up and, supporting herself with her hands on the bedstead, swung one stockinged leg over me and positioned herself over my face, her podgy tummy and pubic bush just above me, the hair matted with cunt juices, the labia puffy and open, a pink wetness inside. I put my hands on her hips and pulled her down onto my mouth and then her pussy was across my face and my nose was buried in her and I was licking and sucking and using my mouth and tongue and chin to masturbate her with long, slow, firm strokes.

Mum clung on to the bedstead and rode my face and as she squealed and shivered above me I parted her fleshy buttocks and sought her anus with my middle finger, the one I'd had in her pussy, and which was still slimy with her juices. I teased the tip of my finger against her pucker, pressing lightly. Mum groaned a bit louder and I pressed a bit harder and my finger started to go in and I didn't check it as it slid in up to the knuckle and above me my mum's orgasm swept through her and she bucked her hips and mashed her fanny against my mouth until I thought I was going to suffocate.

As the waves of pleasure subsided she slumped sideways and more or less fell off me and we both lay gasping for air as the rain beat against the bedroom window. My senses were filled with the taste and sight and smell of my mother's pussy. She seemed to be asleep, but after a minute or two she roused herself and looked at me ruefully. 'Sorry about that. I got a bit carried away.'

She had risen to her hands and knees by this time, her little belly sagging beneath her. 'Stay there, Mum,' I said getting up and positioning myself behind her. With one hand on the small of her back and one on my cock, I guided myself to her big hairy pussy and slid in up to my balls. Mum shuddered and went down on her elbows, cradling her head and changing the angle of penetration so the sensation on my prick was increased. I started fucking her with long, deep strokes and she thrust her hips back at me in time to my thrusts. I grabbed her meaty bum cheeks and thrust harder, feeling the heat of her cunt around my cock. Her anus was exposed to me now, an almost chocolate brown knot of muscle surrounded with a ring of dark hair. As I fucked her I stroked the cleft of her buttocks and drew my fingertip over her anus, without any reaction from her. So I used my thumb to massage her pucker, and still there was no reaction apart from her soft grunting as I rammed my cock in and out of her. Needing to explore the boundaries I withdrew my cock and slid it's sticky length up between her bum cheeks so the glans rubbed over her anus. I had no intention of trying to penetrate her, it was totally the wrong angle, I just wanted to see what she would do. Her reaction was totally unexpected.

'If you want me there, David, you must use some lubrication.'

Oh God, it was going to happen! I was going to take my mother in the arse. But not today, or at least, not yet. I thrust my cock back inside her cunt and started fucking her hard, but the total and mind-blowing eroticism, coupled with the sensations I was getting from taking my mother doggy-fashion were too much for me and my climax was upon me before I knew it, sleeting through my body and up my spine to my brain, blanking everything out apart from the sight of my cock thrusting into my mother and the smell of cunt juices and the squishing noises of her sopping pussy.

After I had pumped my spunk into her I withdrew, my still-rigid prong soaked in juices and dripping semen, the glans a bright purple-red colour. I flopped on my back and mum reached for the tissues on the bedside table to mop up my discharge as it leaked from her. Then she lay down next to me and looked down on me and she kissed me and brushed the hair from my eyes with her scarlet tipped fingers. 'Thank you, David,' she said and I blushed with mild embarrassment because my lovely mum was thanking me for our sexy afternoon and I was just thinking about what it would be like to sodomise her.

'I wasn't going to penetrate you... there,' I said awkwardly.

Mum smiled again. 'It's alright, David. You can if you want to.' She paused. 'Your dad did it there all the time.'

'Did you enjoy it?' I felt compelled to ask.

'Not to start with,' she grimaced. It really hurt me, and he just kept on doing it and eventually I learned how to relax and it stopped hurting and I started to enjoy it.'

'You enjoyed it?' I asked, surprised.

'Yes, I enjoyed it,' she said, quietly. 'That's why I don't mind if you want to do it to me. Although you are a bit bigger than him so we'll have to take it slowly.' This deeply explicit conversation had had a predictable effect upon me. I was rigid with desire. With lust for my lovely, sexy mother who was offering me her most private place. Mum had obviously noticed too. 'We can do it now, if you want to. If you're ready.'

'Yes please, Mum,' I managed to choke out.

She got off the bed and went to her dressing table where she rummaged around in a drawer and found a half-used tube of KY jelly; the fact that it was half-used was an added turn-on for me. She crawled back onto the bed and handed me the tube, then she lay face down on the bad and spread her legs, exposing her anus to me. In an erotic glow I unscrewed the cap of the lubricant and squeezed a big blob onto the tips of my fingers. I massaged the stuff around her pucker, sliding my finger right in. 'Use plenty, David,' mum said quietly. 'You're quite big.' I squeezed more of the sticky jelly onto my fingers and gently worked it into my mother's arse, eventually inserting two fingers right up to the knuckle. I could still hardly believe that this was happening, that my mother was allowing me to do this. But all she said was 'Mmm, that feels nice,' as I pushed my fingers into her.

I finished by smearing the residual lubrication around my cock head and shaft, then I positioned myself between my mother's legs, supporting my weight on one arm, my cock in my other hand. Lowering myself down and grasping my shaft firmly, I touched my glans against her anus. Mum pushed her bum up to meet me and, thus encouraged, I started a gentle traction, pressing my big, fat, swollen head against her little brown pucker and keeping up a steady pressure. For a while, nothing happened and mum gasped, 'Push harder, David.' I was terrified of spoiling the moment by hurting her but she was asking me to. So I pressed harder and mum gave a muted squeal and grasped the duvet with whitened knuckles as the head of my cock disappeared inside her anus. I stopped pushing and froze, waiting for mum's approval to continue my invasion. She was breathing heavily but as I waited I felt her relax. 'It's ok now,' she said and I sighed with relief and started pushing again. I didn't need to push very much; my cock slid in slowly and fully until my balls were slapping against her perineum and her sphincter was closed tightly around the base of my cock.

It felt hot, and smooth inside her rectum. The grip of her muscle-ring was the greatest sensation; beyond that the grip was soft and gentle. 'Does that feel alright, Mum? I didn't hurt you did I?' I felt compelled to add.

'It feels lovely. And no, you didn't hurt me.'

So, in the final conquest of my middle-aged mother's body, I started fucking her arse with slow strokes of my penis. Short strokes to begin with, just coming out an inch or two. But as my confidence grew I lengthened the strokes until I was coming out almost to my glans before pushing back in with a sticky, squishing noise. The sensation was exquisite, a warm, gentle embrace by her rectal muscles and a tighter grip as her sphincter slid up and down my shaft. And, looking over at the wardrobe, I could see our reflections in the mirror, me lying on top of my mum, my hips flexing as I fucked her arse. The knowledge that I was sodomising my consenting mother was breath-taking. I was transported to a paradise of anal incest and I wanted to stay on that bed for ever.

But I was also aware that I might make my mother sore. And, selfishly, I also wanted an orgasm, and I could feel a monster of a climax building in my testicles and the base of my spine and blossoming out through my body until it overwhelmed my senses and I groaned and cried out 'I'm coming!' and mum said urgently 'Yes, darling, come inside me.' And I erupted into her anus and pumped and pumped and pumped and I thought I was never going to stop.

I withdrew from my mother's anus very slowly and carefully, to avoid discomfort as her anal physiology returned to normal. I was also careful because my cock might come out covered in crap, but fortunately it didn't. I was overcome with gratitude and affection for my mother and I kissed her and stroked her and told her how much I loved her and how fantastic it was making love with her and she cried a bit and told me that she thought making love with her son was the best thing that had ever happened to her and outside the rain stopped and we dozed in each other's arms for a little while and that's about the end of the story, really.