The Master of the House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Epilogue

Mum and I continued to sleep together for the next three or four years and it was fantastic. The sex seemed to get better and better as we got more and more familiar with each other's bodies and as mum relaxed she seemed almost to morph into a different person from the submissive mouse that she's always been to her husband. She started smiling and laughing a lot more; and she got more adventurous, both in the bedroom and out. She started initiating sex with me and we tried all sorts of things like bondage and toys and dressing up and she loved it all. And she lost weight. A year after we started having sex she'd lost a stone and a half and she was looking toned and trim, and that just made me want to fuck her more and more. Our Saturday or Sunday afternoon sessions were the best: she'd dress up and paint her nails and we'd fuck the afternoon away in a glorious incest-fest. Most times we ended the afternoon with anal intercourse. Mum told me that I felt very big in her, but that it was also very stimulating for her. I suggested that she masturbated while we did it and that was a game changer. She had the most intense orgasms as I reamed her arse and she got a particular kick from sliding her fingers into her pussy and feeling my cock through the walls of her rectum and vagina. Best of all she could time her climax to occur simultaneously with mine and that made it very special.

Of course our relationship wasn't all about sex; we also did a lot of other stuff together, like going on holiday, where we always booked two bedrooms in the hotel, which didn't mean that we used both of them. We were always very careful about our privacy, as you can imagine and we were never found out, although I think my sister Lucy had her suspicions. She was always going on about how mum looked like a new woman and it must be me that had brought about the change. I just said she was glad to be shot of the bastard who'd made her life a misery for thirty-five years.

Eventually, and reluctantly, mum ended the physical side of our relationship on the grounds that I needed to meet someone nearer to my own age if I wanted a family. It was surprisingly hard to give her up and I almost convinced myself that I'd rather have her than have a family. But she was nearly sixty by that time and common sense prevailed and I did eventually meet someone and that someone was Penny, the personnel manager, who was only two years older than me and we got married and mum and Penny became very close friends. There were times when I thought she might suspect something about what mum and I had been doing, but she never said anything. Or hasn't yet.

The End