The Master of Truth 002

Story Info
Logan's words alter reality. Time to alter his sexy teacher.
5.4k words
4.65
132.6k
161

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/17/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,622 Followers

Modern day, in a world where humans only speak the truth...

***

"You can't resist me." My voice was shaky with lust.

"I can't resist you..." Kristi's round, elastic tits wrapped gloriously around my rock hard cock like I was stroking in and out of her pussy. Her eyes were glazed and empty as I slowly thrust myself between her breasts.

"All you want is to suck and fuck me all the time." My words were trembling. We'd been at this for almost twenty minutes and my balls were so tight I thought they might explode. So close, I thought.

"All the time..." she murmured back. Her voice was sultry but dull, like she was half asleep.

"You love to have my cock in your pussy, in your mouth, between your tits," I told her slowly.

"In my pussy..." she murmured. Her lips lavished the words and I could hardly keep myself from cumming. I knew what those lips were capable of.

"In my mouth..." Fuck. Almost there. Her lips were making the most inviting oval as she panted through her words, more and more aroused every second.

"Between my tits..." She increased speed, rubbing her breasts up and down around my erect cock like she was trying to milk the cum right out of me. She succeeded.

Kristi gave a soft mmph of surprise as I extricated my length from between her soft breasts and shoved myself between her pillowy lips, following the sound up with a moan of bliss. She sucked hard, hollowing her cheeks and staring up at me with submissive eyes.

"Fuck..." I groaned as my legs tensed and I arched back in my chair. My cock trembled as I shot pulse after sticky pulse of spunk into her hot, willing mouth, Kristi moaning and slurping happily as she swallowed my offering.

After a moment, I pulled my deflating cock from her mouth until she was just sucking gently on the head, cleaning me off and milking the last few drops of cum from my body. I ran a hand through her silky black hair and sighed happily. "Wake up," I told her, and the busty Asian girl blinked several times before focusing on my face with a look of adoration and lust. I didn't need to put her into a semi-hypnotic trance in order to manipulate her mind however I pleased, but God it was hot.

She purred and licked her lips, as she let the tip of my length slip between her lips, settling back on her knees. Her tanned, athletic body stretched luxuriantly. "I love waking up on my knees for you, Sir..." she told me in a sultry tone. "Knowing that with a word you can turn me into a mindless, usable fucktoy... Your busty little Asian bimbo..."

I groaned. She knew exactly what to say. "Quiet," I told her playfully. "You know I can't go another round just yet."

Kristi leaned forward and nuzzled my thigh, the beautiful Asian smiling up at me. "I want you," she murmured. "I love having you in my mouth... in my pussy... between my tits." She squeezed her plump breasts as she spoke, tweaking a nipple and making herself gasp lustfully.

I sighed. Who knew how exhausting it would be to have a woman that was constantly horny for your cock? "Just let me finish this email," I told her, and she winked playfully up at me.

"Don't worry," she said, leaning forward. "I can entertain myself."

I sucked in a breath as she took me gently between her lips again and began to suck me back to hardness. Fuck me... I thought, but I regretfully leaned forward and began tapping at my laptop keyboard as her tongue danced beneath the sensitive head. I'd been writing this email earlier when Kristi had sauntered over and knelt down, practically begging to titfuck me. And as I'd tried to tell her before she'd insistently stroked my cock to hardness, this email was a very important one. But what red-blooded man could have said no to tits like those, I ask you? I asked myself. Still, I forced myself to focus on the words materializing on the screen before me.

"Dear Professor Beck,

I have something very important that I would like to show you. It pertains to your class and my recent grade boost..."

I smiled to myself as I finished composing and pressed "Send." This is going to be awesome. I imagined my statuesque blonde math professor, a woman way too hot be teaching such a sexless subject, reading it. It was important that I include my gorgeous teacher in my discovery. It was in Professor Beck's class, after all, that I'd suddenly gained the ability to speak non-truths, to warp others to my will by telling them new truths about themselves that they hadn't known before.

Kristi used to be my ex-girlfriend's roommate. Now, like I'd explained to her, her existence revolved around keeping me, and my cock, well-satisfied.

I grinned as my personal Asian slut massaged my cock back to full erectness using only her hot mouth and full lips. I closed the laptop with a satisfying click. Now, I just had to wait for a reply. My eyes drifted down to the head bobbing between my legs. At least I was never going to be short on things to keep me busy.

***

I was wearing a casual polo and jeans, rubbing the toe of my shoe across the linoleum floor impatiently.

"Calm down, lover," Kristi whispered calmly, standing on her tiptoes to murmur in my ear. Her perky breasts rubbed against my arm and I felt her hard nipples like little pebbles on my bicep. "She's just doing something else right now."

I checked my new watch one more time, then sighed. But I want her to be doing me right now. The watch was classy, and extremely expensive, but the saleswoman at the Rolex shop downtown had been more than willing to give it to me with a 100% discount after I'd explained to her that I was Rolex's lucky one-millionth customer. I am still ten minutes early, I told myself, struggling for calm. So don't be this nervous. I knew I didn't need to be worried. I didn't even need to be here. I probably could have gotten what I wanted over email — a few carefully crafted sentences and the gorgeous blonde professor would have shown up at my apartment dressed to the nines, dripping wet with lust and ready for whatever depraved fantasies I desired. But what I'd realized in the past week was that simple control wasn't enough. The preparation, the game, the hunt... Those were what made my new power so fun.

Kristi rubbed her tight Asian body against me, letting one hand stroke my stiffening cock through my pants. The hallway was deserted, and I could almost imagine ripping those tiny little booty shorts off her and lifting her up against the wall, thrusting up inside of her as she climaxed all over my thick manhood. But no... I resisted the urge. Barely. I wanted to save myself for my upcoming conquest.

So, I delicately removed her dainty hand and kissed her fingertips affectionately. "Later," I said, a new plan forming in my mind. I smiled. I know how I want to play this.

Professor Juliana Beck opened the door to her office a few minutes later and stuck her head out.

"Logan!" she said with a smile, tossing her long blonde hair. "I got your email. Come in!" She flashed Kristi a look, no doubt noticing her obscenely short shorts and the tank top cropped to show a gentle curve of underboob, but said nothing.

Kristi followed me into my teacher's office and surreptitiously locked the door without the beautiful, mature woman's notice. The three of us sat — Professor Beck on one side and myself and my delicious little Asian slut on the other. Under the desk and blocked from the professor's line of sight, Kristi immediately reached over and began to stroke my thickening cock with her delicate hand.

Fuck, I thought as a tingling arousal began to build in the pit of my stomach, but a tiny smirk tilted the side of my mouth as my professor waited for me to begin. This should make things interesting. "So..." I said, taking a deep breath as though preparing for a big presentation.

Juliana Beck leaned forward in anticipation, unintentionally flashing me an eyeful down her button-up blouse of her deep, mouthwatering cleavage.

I forced myself not to stutter and flicked my brown eyes back up to meet her blue ones. Hopefully she hadn't noticed that. "You got my email," I said helpfully, "and you saw that I wanted to talk with you about my grade going up recently in your class."

My teacher leaned back in her chair and smiled good-naturedly. I loved the way her sculpted lips moved as she spoke. I could already imagine then stretching to accommodate something other than words in her mouth. "You're one of my best students, Logan," she said. "Your grade is a reflection of that." She frowned. "And I'm sorry," she added, "for that little mix-up last week." She was referring, of course, to the fact that I'd been getting all B's in her class until I helpfully let her know that I should be getting straight A's on all my assignments.

"Well..." I said, and I let my smile become slightly uncomfortable, as though bashfully revealing a mistruth. "I wasn't entirely honest with you."

As any teacher's would have, Professor Beck's face sharpened slightly. "Are you talking about cheating?" she demanded.

"No! Of course not, Juliana," I told her reassuringly. Her face grew stern for a moment as I called her by her given name, before I added, "You don't mind if I call you by your first name." Using my ability for the first time, I continued while her expression returned to one of calm attentiveness. "In fact, no matter what I call you, you won't notice it being anything out of the ordinary. And the more degrading it is, the more turned on you'll get."

Juliana nodded, tucking a long strand of blonde hair behind her ear. "Of course, Logan," she agreed. "Naturally, you can call me anything you like."

"That's great, slut," I told her, tasting the word as it left my mouth and feeling a tingle of heat zing down my body as I saw my professor's cheeks flush a little with arousal.

"So, if you're not talking about cheating then what are you trying to tell me?" the blonde goddess asked, unconsciously biting her lip as she felt an unusual heat building up in her body.

"I've actually been getting tutored," I said, turning to smile fondly at Kristi.

The beautiful Asian beamed at my professor innocently, all the while stroking my cock with one dainty hand. "I'm Kristi," she said, leaning across the desk and giving the other woman an obvious eyeful of bouncy young titflesh as she offered her the hand that wasn't currently brushing up and down in my lap.

Juliana looked a little uncomfortable at the obvious flirtation, but shook her hand perfunctorily. "And you're his tutor?" she asked dubiously.

You're right, I said silently. Kristi doesn't really look like a mathlete or science club president anymore. The brilliant Asian girl had been skipping class and club meetings dutifully for the past week, the need to have my cock in any and all of her willing holes being a far more pressing concern. In her slutty outfit and carefully applied makeup she looked more like what she was now — my personal sextoy.

"That's right, my soon-to-be fuckdoll," I told her agreeably, bringing the attention back to myself before Kristi did anything too bold. Patience, I tried to convey to her silently. The buildup is all part of the fun.

My professor shivered slightly and I could tell she was pressing her thighs together under the desk as her arousal grew.

I pressed on. "And Kristi has some really novel techniques for helping me learn the material that I think might be great for you to try with some of your own students."

"Y-you wanted to talk to me about my teaching methods?" Juliana stumbled slightly on her words as she took a deep breath, evidently trying to compose herself. "I don't think that's an acceptable —"

"You're going to stop right there," I told her, and she froze, realizing the truth of my untrue words. "You'll at least let us give you a demonstration first, right?"

Juliana nodded, slowly, absorbing my words.

"Great," I said, smiling at her. "Now, whatever happens, you think it's completely fine. Actually," I added on second thought, "you're going to start getting very horny as you watch. And the more turned on you get the more you want to show off your body for me. Understand?"

Her blue eyes bobbed up and down as she nodded dazedly along with me, clearly overwhelmed.

"That's good," I told her soothingly, before turning to Kristi. "Alright, gorgeous," I said. "On your knees."

My busty Asian bimbo was kneeling almost before the words were out of my mouth, her eyes glued to my crotch where my cock was tenting my pants. "Yes, Sir," she responded breathily, her voice taking on a whole new tone as she showed her obedient, submissive side.

"You can take it out," I told her gently. "But don't use your slutty little whore mouth just yet." Words that would have stuck in my throat a week ago now rolled fluidly of my tongue. How strange it is to be in total control. How interesting what it does to us.

"Oh, thank you, Sir..." Kristi said, practically salivating as she undid my zipper and slid my jeans and boxers down my legs.

My cock sprang into view, straight as a flagpole, and I heard an audible gasp from across the desk. Glancing back, I saw Juliana leaning back in her chair and arching her back in a fairly obvious attempt to get me to admire her perky, globular tits.

Like any gentleman would, I complied. I could tell, even through her bra, that her nipples were hard, and I groaned softly in my throat as I imagined swirling my tongue around those tight little buds. God... Slowly bringing this woman under my total control was such a turn on. Beneath Kristi's gently stroking hand, my cock was hard as a rod of steel.

"That's good," I murmured, as much to Juliana as to the gorgeous, tanned and curvy goddess at my feet. "You can use your mouth now, honey." I gasped softly as the silky insides of Kristi's soft, willing mouth immediately enveloped the head of my length. She lovingly lavished attention on the broad, sensitive head, massaging me with her lips and moaning as one slim hand slid between her legs to pleasure herself through her shorts.

"You see," I told Juliana, trying to keep my tone conversational as she unconsciously hefted her large, perky breasts in both hands and kneaded at them with her hands. "Teaching is all about the right—" I groaned, cutting myself off momentarily as Kristi mischievously swallowed my entire length in one movement. "incentives..." The gorgeous Asian's throat was volcanic around me, hot and tight as she massaged my shaft deep in her throat.

Juliana nodded, her eyes glazing over with arousal. "Incentives, of course..." she whispered, her brain battling against itself as it tried to rationalize everything that was overwhelming her at once.

"You're going to take off your blouse now," I told my professor. "Because you really want to show me your titties. Isn't that right?"

"My... titties..." the blonde bombshell agreed slowly, hands moving to unbutton the top button of her blouse.

"That's good," I said soothingly, struggling to keep my voice steady as Kristi's skilled mouth slurped up and down my cock expertly. I diverted a glance from my entranced calculus professor to my little Asian fucktoy. "Come here, you," I murmured, and her hazel eyes blazed with lust as my cock popped from her wet mouth.

"Yes, Sir..." she replied, biting her lower lip as she stood and shimmied out of her shorts, then straddled me, pulling up her top so her tits bounced out from their restraint. I pushed back my chair from the desk, both to give her room and to give Juliana Beck the full show.

"You want me inside of you," I ordered my busty faux-tutor, and then grunted as she slowly sank down on my rock hard length. I was buried to the hilt in her snug, 22-year-old pussy, my own professor watching with a mixture of horror and uncontrollable desire. I couldn't believe how hot that was. "Fuck that's good..." I murmured, leaning forward and suckling one of Kristi's pink nipples in my mouth. I love this girl's body, I thought to myself. This is the fucking life.

Kristi rocked back and forth with a smooth rhythm, rising slightly off of my lap only to settle back down again, the sensation incredible for both of us. I could hear her making small mewing noises of pleasure as she moved, my cock penetrating deep inside of her and massaging her tight inner walls.

Reaching between her legs, I let my fingers stroke across her clit. As I did, her body suddenly clenched and stretched taut, then it all unraveled in a powerful climax.

"Ohfuckme!" she gasped, grabbing hold of my shoulders as her head fell back and she writhed in my lap.

Across the desk, my busty blonde teacher stripped down to her plain white bra, her nipples clearly erect even through the thick material. Then, suddenly, there was a rapping at the door and the sound of someone jiggling the handle. "Juliana?" came a woman's voice through the wooden entrance.

Shit! Thank God Kristi locked it. I thought, a momentary panic shooting through me before I realized that I could use my unique talent to deal with any conceivable problem.

On top of me, Kristi quieted as she rode out her orgasm. Her hazel eyes looked to me for direction, calmly knowing that I could handle any problem we might face. Juliana Beck blinked like she was coming out of a trance, then glanced around wildly. She clutched her blouse to her chest protectively and stared across the desk at me as though unsure what to do.

I sighed and chastised myself. Sometimes the boss has to make the tough calls. I held up one finger to Juliana to tell her to wait a moment, then grasped Kristi around the waist and stood, my fully-erect cock still buried in her tight snatch. Seating Kristi on the edge of Juliana's desk, I slid out with a soft groan of disappointment. Then, a wicked thought crossed my mind. Why not? I asked myself with a wide smile.

I grabbed Kristi by the waist and spun her around off my teacher's desk, pulling her back so her round, athletic ass ground up against my still-hardened length. Thank God some nerds love to go to the gym, I thought as I kneaded her muscular ass in my hands. Pulling both of us backwards, I positioned us so that we would be a couple feet behind the door when it opened, and motioned with my head for Juliana to go open it.

She didn't move, her mouth wide open with horror.

I sighed. "You think it's a good idea to go open the door and ask what they want," I whispered, realizing I'd need to use my powers if I wanted her to do something so bold.

Juliana's frown of worry disappeared and she stood, buttoning her blouse up professionally. She walked to the door and undid the lock, shooting us a single glance before opening the door. She was careful, I noted, to block the doorway and make sure that the door covered where we were standing.

"Hey, Charlotte," she said with a genuine-looking smile. "What's up?"

Whatever the other woman's reply, I ignored it as I lined up and slid inside of Kristi's tight body with as little noise as I could manage.

Kristi hissed out a breath softly, and I could tell she was still sensitive from her recent orgasm.

Instead of slowing down, though, I moved more quickly, excited by the thought of Juliana's worry and the fact that a stranger was standing half a dozen feet from us completely unaware that I was fucking Kristi's curvy Asian body like she was built especially to take my cock in her pussy. "Don't worry," I whispered in her ear reassuringly. "No one can hear us." Then, all at once, I wondered if that was true.

JCBeleren
JCBeleren
4,622 Followers
12