All Comments on 'The Master of Truth 002'

by JCBeleren

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
JohnCKJohnCKabout 6 years ago
Keep it up

This is some nice reading

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
good as it gets keep the coming.

hi there

as enjoyable as the rest. nice writign style.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
More

As to how to fix the fact that Juliana has a fiance who is a cop, that is a simple thing for Logan to deal with. All Logan has to announce is that both Kristi and Juliana are not missed by anyone and that Juliana is not engaged or otherwise attached to anyone. As "The Master of Truth" he can have any woman he wants, he can live anywhere he wants and take or buy anything he wants, all he has to do is say something and it is so.

The only real threat to Logan is if he overlooks a situation and someone gets the drop on him before he can think and then say something to bring the situation to a safe and beneficial solution for Logan.

Of course another potential threat is someone who has the same powers as him and knows how to use them.

Otherwise it is really up to Logan, how challenging he makes his life as just speaking things so could become boring, once you have had any woman you have ever wanted and done every thing you have ever wanted to do.

Logan doesn't need a college degree, he doesn't need to work out or get a job, all he has to do is say the words and he has the knowledge, is a stud who can fuck all night long and all day long, doesn't need sleep to heal or recover, doesn't get tired, is a multi-billionaire who doesn't need to pay any taxes.

Hell he can declare the world is peaceful, there is no robberies, burglaries, fights, etc...He can declare that the Earth is a tropical paradise and nobody get skin cancer or sunburns, but has a nice tan going. He can declare that every woman he comes across will workout and maintain their perfect body and ever man he comes across will want to be his friend and buy or give him what he needs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Job

I really liked this one and I can't wait for more!

zena99zena99about 6 years ago
I LIKE IT

I am sure that Juliana's fiancee can easily e convinced that he loves to see her get fucked by Logan. In fact, I am sure he will eagerly procure more bimbos for Logan.

newfield1981newfield1981about 6 years ago
This was great!

What makes this story great is your ability to write. What will cement this as a truly great mind control story is if you develope a few non sexual situations that require his abilities. Cop boyfriend is a start but too easily solved. His powers seam to be limitless, so a true test of his powers will require either an equally apposing force or someone immune to his powers. Can't wait to see what come up with.

TransfixedTransfixedabout 6 years ago
Good but tone down the "asian …"

You don't have to (and shouldn't, in my opinion) make such a point of the fact that Kristi is asian. It becomes a distraction when it is so frequent. It's all hot and I'm not saying that the scene's are bad. It's just something that I've noticed in a few stories on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Fantastic! You write Kristi really well :)

C_frommnC_frommnabout 6 years ago
What

Became of his ex-gf . He sent her home telling her she could not get off unless he f_cked her. She hasn't been back you would think by now she would be begging for relief. Now about the Cop. that could be a Major problem. if she breaks up with him he will follow and find out who the New Guy is. Not Good.

MaryAndersonMaryAndersonabout 6 years ago
Enjoyed chapters 1 and 2, looking

forward to more. An interesting take on the usual array of mind control methods and I like the focus on the way that the women react to the narrator's reality altering comments. I did see the comment about the repeated referral to Kristi and re-read it, finding while I could be left out of future chapters, it seems consistent with the character of the narrator, who makes no apologies for objectifying women.

Thanks for taking the time to write and post.

HypnoticSirenHypnoticSirenabout 6 years ago
Different

This is different from the normal MC that I like. Stuff that's just, "I alter reality with my mind" just feels lazy to me. There's no challenge or dance. You however did an amazing job of capturing "the hunt" I absolutely loved it!

misogyneemisogyneeabout 6 years ago
This. Was great

I loved this story

Master BonzoMaster Bonzoabout 6 years ago
Series

Very nicely done. Hope to read more.

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A very yummy chapter

Very yummy indeed... Thank you!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Silly

Nice

Fun

Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I love your work

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Okay, this is super frustrating. I want to like this story, but the author isn’t being consistent with the premise.

In a society that doesn’t lie, there’s no concept of cheating on a test. The language wouldn’t even have a word for it.

ZK

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Yeah that's the problem with the concept of no lying; cheating doesn't exist, which makes it very difficult for storylines like this to stay true to that premise. Interestingly this would have a knock-on effect on many other things, but I'm guessing things like this will happen since it's otherwise too restrictive.

I wonder where this story is going. Is he just going to gather more fucktoys? Is there a bigger plot?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJCBeleren@JCBeleren
Hi! JC here, Thanks for checking out my bio. :) I’m really pleased you stopped by (hopefully after reading and enjoying one of my novels or short stories). If you’re just browsing, here are some places you might want to check out: Want access to early chapters, regular proje...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES