The Master Slave Ch. 01

Story Info
A thief is caught and stripped of his mind.
4.6k words
4.13
14.8k
21
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors Note: I feel I don't even need to say it but heavily inspired by GigglingGoblin. I feel I almost took too much but I just NEEDED to write something along the lines of GigglingGoblin but with more.....abuse. Also I am in no way stating that my work is even slightly comparable to their quality. Unfortunately, I'm not that good

Thank you for reading

I sipped on my cranberry vodka as I waited for my friend. I had placed myself in the corner of this small bar hoping to avoid any attention. I had been told that I had eyes that wandered and I suppose this was true. I always scan the rooms I'm in and then inevitably make eye contact with every single person in the room. And for someone like me: A thief who is clearly up to no good, that is not the best way to stay inconspicuous. I kept my eyes down, sipped on the drink that clearly had too much cranberry juice and little vodka, and counted to 1000.

It was on number 785 that he finally arrived. I was awoken from my counting slumber when the table rocked and heard,

"Oh hey, Errel, there you are hehe...let's head to my room upstairs, I know this is a bit secretive but I've got good information,"

This was Alek. Alek was a taller than average dwarf which made him lanky. He mostly just looked like a midget human but calling him such would piss him off. He would swear he is a dwarf and that dwarven blood runs through his veins. But considering his lack of muscles and lanky stature, it could be a bit difficult to find that out. However, he had made it a point to grow out his facial hair and so he at least had that to fall back on.

We walked up the stairs in the corner of this bar and quickly took a left and then a right into a small rented room Alek had purchased.

He sat down on the floor and started to ruffle through his bags. Clinking and clanking, the sound of vials hitting metal keys, he pulled out a dirty fork at one point before continuing to go through it. Finally, he pulled out a metal cylinder which after popping it open, contained a parchment paper. He unrolled it and laid it flatly on the wooden floor. I took a seat myself

"This is the castle or fortress of Madam Maleva. Now, I had mentioned to you before that she is incredibly rich. I've heard of vast fortunes laying within here. She is a powerful sorceress but from what I've heard, she's left recently and it's vacant. Just perfect for someone to go pluck a few artifacts and tomes."

"Tomes? I don't want no old stinkin' books, I want gold and jewelry," I sneered.

"Trust me. She is a very powerful sorceress and apparently some of the tomes I've heard she has are often fought over as not even existing. That's how crazy strong they are,"

"If she's this strong, she's gonna have a barrier on her home,"

"I've got that figured out. I practiced breaking it a few days ago. In fact, that's why I'll be expecting a 50-50 cut from anything you get since I have the plan, I have the house schematics, and I'll be opening the magic barrier," He replied quickly

I thought about it for a moment. But only for a moment. Quickly, giddiness took over and I got up and began happily hopping around.

"Oh Alek, this is fucking perfect. We'll have to discuss that 50-50 since I'll be going in but this sounds great and amazing. I'll snatch everything. How long is she gone for?"

"I think she's only gone for another few days so we've gotta go quick. I was actually thinking we go tonight,"

I gave it another moment of thought. It would be on short notice but it's not like I was doing anything else tonight. I was gonna get drunk and try to woo a catgirl but I had tried that for a while now and had given up. Catgirls in this town of Etrothol really weren't interested in a half-elf like me.

Not like they really ever were but in the bigger cities, cat puss was something you could much more easily attain and fuck.

"Ah screw, it, yeah, I'm down and I'm ready," I was ready to take EVERYTHING I could get my hands on...

--

The hook landed on the window and -CHINK- wrapped on the bar. This was a large, wide building. A few defense towers but clearly this was not her original home. This was something she had taken over as a lot of it was run down on the outside and no one was in the posts. A few of the windows had metal bars and that's what I was now using to get up. I began to walk on the wall as I used the rope to hold on. I was a pretty small guy. Lightweight. Lean. I was pretty proud of that. Or at least I told myself I was.

Eventually, I hit the top of the rope and squeezed my tiny body between the bars before landing onto a marble floor. It was suddenly quite shocking.

While the outside looked like absolute crap, upon entering through this 2nd floor room, it was quite beautiful. Marble floors. Paintings on the black rocky walls. Blue and red flames came from candles that gave the hallways incredibly eerie vibes. The lights would make the shadows dance across the walls, even around corners, which was a pro and a con. I'd be able to see someone coming but they may also see me coming. I needed to be quick. She wasn't here but no telling who else may walk these hallways.

Pulling out the map Alek had given me, I decided it would be best to stay on the 2nd floor. After all, that's where the library supposedly was.

I had to be careful and not make any noise. Usually I had my rapier on me but this time I had only brought a small dagger just in case someone was here. Along with my bag that contained all types of goodies I may need during a small heist like this.

Small because this was gonna be so easy but big because the riches I would get from this!? I could retire.

I continued down the marble floor, the blue and red flames coloring my face and body. I took each step carefully and stuck to the walls. It was incredibly quiet and every step, while almost completely mute, still would sometimes make a noise which would quickly echo across the vacant hallways.

After a few more lefts and rights in the confusing castle and where eventually the candles dropped some blue lighting and was only a regular red and orange flame, I finally arrived at the doors of the library. Tall wide doors that were a bit intimidating.

There was a lock on it and I inspected it quickly. I could definitely get into this quickly but might as well see if the door is just open.

After quickly looking at the crevices of the door and ensuring no traps awaited me, I grabbed the handle, turned, and pushed open on both doors. They did a wide swing and the light that came from the room blinded me.

From the soft warm candle lights that were ubiquitous in the hallways to this was quite the sudden change. There were vibrant white lights in here coming from magical lanterns posted all across the ceiling. A sort of metal catwalk lay in front of me. I was fairly close to the ceiling and the catwalk surrounded the entire room and went through the middle as well. The door must have been very sound proof as well because as soon as they swung open, grunting and moaning and screaming and yelping was all one could hear in here.

I crouch-walked towards the fence of the catwalk and peered my head over to see what was going on.

Dozens of bodies. Catgirls and catboys, human males and females, goblin boys and girls, all of them scattered across the floor. Completely naked except for the fact that they all wore some sort of metal underwear. Nude but their genitals were protected by sheets of metal.

And they all banged against each other anyways. They looked hungry and full of lust as they banged their groins together. Clearly, they were trying to fuck...desperately...but could do no such thing per the devices. The only thing that wasn't protected were faces and nipples and necks and so they sucked on each other desperately.

They all cried out and moaned and clawed at each other. One catgirl was ramming her fist down the throat of a human male while a goblin girl and a human male sucked at his throat. Tears were spewing from his eyes and his legs were flailing while someone else banged their metal genitalia against his.

They fucked each other the best they could but it was clear that none of them were happy and none of them were able to achieve release.

My eyes were wide and I felt the lasso of fear grab my heart and yank. I gulped down my spit and scrambled around. I needed to get the fuck out of here. This was not the library. This was some sort of sick demented torture room. These people were clearly kidnapped or brainwashed or SOMETHING. This sorceress had a room full of pets. Madam Maleva. Her name echoed through my mind and I felt sick. I felt a slight stir in my own underwear but thankfully it was made of cotton.

I quickly made the same turn I had made to get onto this hallway and was going to run for the original window when,

"Hello there honey,"

A sultry voice floated through both my ears and seemed to make my body metal. Heavy and incapable of movement. My ears perked up. A woman was behind me. Was it the sorceress? No, she was supposed to be gone now. It had to be someone else...I just needed my dagger on my right side.

I slowly turned my head around to find where the voice came from. A woman stood maybe 20 or 30 feet away from me down the hall.

She was tall. Very tall. I mean, I wasn't exactly a giant at 5'8 but she seemed like she was at least 6'5 or something. She had an incredibly slender body that revealed toned muscle. Her thighs were a bit plump. Her breasts were of a decently large size but not overly huge. They had heft and the nipples protruded through her light dress. Her hair was short and a deep red like the embers of a dying fire. Bushy eyebrows and large purple eyes that looked me up and down. She was barefoot. Her dress was a shade of light purple but completely see through. I could even see the hair above her cunt.

I felt my dick get hard looking at her. I mean, she was incredibly beautiful and enchanting. Plus, I could hear the sound of people attempting to fuck each other. With the doors open, it was spreading through all the hallways. Moans and groans and crying bouncing off the walls infinitely until it turned into a sort of white noise. But her voice spoke over all of it.

"What do you think you're doing here? Do you know who I am?" She purred. Her words seemed angry but it was as if she was expecting me. Trying to get me to stay and speak with her and answer her questions but not fearing what I may do next.

I would make that her last mistake. She would fear me. She must be the only one here, I thought, and while this castle holds some fucked up rooms, I'm sure with the amount of people trapped down there, that the woman who owned this house must have real riches.

I grabbed the dagger in my right hand and began to run towards her. I was quick and nimble and agile and I knew I could make the distance between us and kill her before she had time to blink. She was so beautiful and I didn't want to but I also knew that the greatest riches awaited me.

I slashed at her but she deftly avoided it. I slashed back and she dodged that too. I then dashed forward while looking to stab her thinking I just needed to close the distance even more but she side-stepped me and I slid across the hallway a foot or two. She was good but I knew I could get her. She had barely avoided each attack. A millisecond later and she would be dead by my feet.

"How dare you try to strike me in my own home," Her words were like two cooking pans slamming on the side of my head. My brain quickly rattled upon hearing that.

Was this...Maleva herself? I swallowed my spit. We had essentially switched positions now. She was blocking the pathway to the window exit and I was opposite of her. I had to think carefully about what to do next...

"I don't know who you are..who are you?" I asked accusingly while still gripping the knife tightly.

"I think you know who I am, Errel," I staggered. I took one step back and got ready to run. I had no time to ask how she knew my name. She was clearly the Madam herself. The sorceress. Why the fuck was she here? Alek had fucked me hard. If I got out of this, I was gonna rip his throat out.

I was about to break into a bolt when suddenly she purred again,

"Leaving already? After you just tried to stab the lady of this house, how rude,"

Her words seemed like magic this time around. Whereas before her voice had sounded alluring and sexy, this time it was like a magnet had been placed on my body and she was my opposite. I turned my head back towards her and watched as her long fingered hand began to rub her cunt through her dress. I gulped.

My mouth began to water uncontrollably and I had to continue swallowing down my own spit. She continued to rub herself while taking a few steps forward.

RUN YOU FUCKING IDIOT, RUN

I screamed at my body but I just couldn't move. I needed to stare at her. Her breasts were bountiful and the purple dress was so light that it curved and wrapped around them. Her nipples began to stain the dress a little bit with a dark spot. Some sort of liquid was coming from them.

I bit my lip and knew I needed a drink. My lips suddenly became chapped and my throat dry as a desert.

The only thing I felt I still had in control was the fact that I was still gripping my dagger as tightly as possible. My own nails were now digging into my flesh.

"It's okay...you can drop it.." She pushed me to let go of my last line of defense

She continued to walk towards me and I continued to be like a statue. Once she was within a few feet, I knew that if I suddenly got control of myself again I could stab her..but watching her pussy only get wetter, I couldn't imagine why I would want to do that?

She then grabbed at her dress and pulled it up. I already could see through but now I was able to look at her glistening pussy. She ran a finger between the lips and it dripped in juices onto the polished marble floor. A sudden thought popped up of dropping to my knees to lick it but I held on. My dagger was still in my control...

Then upon my next breath through my nose, it hit me. The smell of her juices cascaded over me and my dick grew even larger than it was before. My eyes went wide and then slumped as I felt hazy. My mouth was wide open and I could feel that if I didn't swallow soon, I would drool onto the floor.

She then put her finger into her mouth and sucked her juices clean off.

"Do you want a taste as well?"

I dropped the knife.

"Y-yes p-please.." I responded. I wanted to lick her cunt. I wanted to savor every drop. I needed to scoop up what had fallen to the floor. Nothing could be wasted. The smell infiltrated every single fiber of my being. My fingers were tingling and my cock had grown to its full length. I know you were supposed to be proud of a big cock but I was incredibly ashamed of mine. It was 12 inches long and thick but I made sure never to bring it up. But now, it was making a full large tent in my pants.

But even as all those desires flooded my brain, I dared not take a step.

Then, she took a step of her own towards me, muttered something underneath her breath, and then laid a hand across my cheek. Gentle and soft.

My legs collapsed from beneath me and I rushed to lick the drop of her juices that had hit the floor. I slurped all that I could on the marble until there was nothing left. Then I looked back up at her and cried out,

"M-More!?" Even the drop tasted delicious. It made me tingly and tasted ever so sweet.

"Oh, my cutie, what do we say?" She bent down to where her pussy was right on my eye level. I stared hungrily at it before raising my eyes to hers

"P-please..."

"Good boy, you may drink for a little bit,"

She then roughly grabbed my hair and plunged me between her legs. Grinding her delicious and slick pussy against my face. My tongue reached out and dived into her folds. Hoping to accumulate as much of the delicious honey as possible. I moaned as I greedily lapped at her delicious slit. Her hands pulled at my hair even harder and I yelped but continued to slap my tongue against her.

A thought popped into my head as I drank her essence down: The knife was still right next to me. I could...I could....the thought faded and my eyes closed again.

I ran my tongue on her clit and I could feel her shudder. My cock was impossibly hard and I could feel the cum building in my balls. I knew I would want a release soon. I wanted to cum desperately. I wanted to be inside her!

Oh my god, to be inside her, I knew it would be heaven. It would result in one of the best orgasms ever. I wanted her, I needed her, I needed her desperately...Why was I here again? Was it to meet her?

I was having a million thoughts a minute. They each lasted a tenth of a millisecond before the next one came and I continued to desperately try to pleasure her.

My right hand began to inch away from me though. What was I doing? It continued to inch towards something but I wasn't sure what that was. All I knew was that Madam needed to be pleased and it was lucky I was here. Very lucky.

I felt her began to move even more

"Good little slut, I'm gonna come, oh god," she moaned loudly.

I sucked on her clit and lapped at her folds even more and finally she fully came on my face. Her juices ran down my face, down my cheeks, dripped into the floor. She let go of my hair and at that moment, my right hand wrapped around a metal handle and I slammed it upwards towards her.

YES, I WAS HERE TO KILL HER AND STEAL HER RICHES. I'M AMAZING, I thought as I whipped the dagger towards her thigh.

Just as quickly as the thought had come to me, my fingers curled in random directions all opposite of each other. In ways that a finger should never go and each knuckle made a popping noise as the bone broke.

I screamed as the knife came flying out of my hand and skidded across the floor. I fell backwards and grabbed my right hand. Every finger was pulled and ripped to an extreme. They were hanging and I had no control. No way to move any of them. Tears ripped from my eyes and I screamed and rolled on the floor.

Then her bare foot stomped on my chest and held me pinned to the floor.

"I gave you the gift of my pussy and you tried, again, to fucking stab me...I figured you would be of a strong mind but not that strong...But that's okay...we'll fix you right up, won't we?" Just like before, her words seemed to surround my head. Swirling and putting me in a daze of lust and desire and fascination. I forgot why I was here. Oh yes... to please Madam.

"W-what? I would never want to kill you madam!" I exclaimed, desperate for her to soothe my brain and make the bad thoughts go away.

"I know, I know. But sometimes the mind struggles with what it truly wants and what it thinks it wants. Come here,"

She snapped her fingers and a large throne appeared behind her. She sat down and motioned for me to come to her. The snap of her fingers had also healed my hand suddenly. It was back to normal and the bones were no longer snapped. Then she pulled her dress off until she was fully naked.

I began to crawl up the throne as she beckoned me forward. Then she guided my head towards her breast and nipple. I snatched it into my mouth and began to suck.

Soon, a sweet thick milk began to pour forth and down my throat. It was thick and rich with flavor. My mind was beginning to rapidly turn into a deep haze as I drank down. Clouds brewed in my mind and shielded any bad thought from reaching me.

I put both hands on her breast and squeezed it to ensure that even more fluid sprang from her nipple. I felt her hands begin to caress my hair and cheek. So much of her sweet delicious milk poured from her nipple that strands of it came out the sides and dripped off my chin.

I wasn't sure why I was here but I knew what my purpose was. To please her and make her happy.

12