The Master Slave Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I have to admit something to you Errel...I made you come here. You see, I've been watching you for a long time. You're a smart cutie-pie and with such a large cock. A strong mind. I like all those things. I had Alek bring you here. I knew you would be too greedy to resist."

I sucked and sucked and was rewarded with a never ending flow of brainwashing milk.

"And now that I have you here...you're mine forever. But don't worry, I don't want you to be just another pet. No no, you won't be spending much time down in that room locked in chastity desperate for release. I've chosen you..specifically. You will be my Master Slave. Someone to accompany me when I go out on business trips and someone to please me. Or to beat when I feel like it. Is that something you want Errel?"

I nodded while still pulling at all the honey-milk I could get down my throat. I must have had a gallon at this point and my stomach was beginning to extend. My mind had gone blank. I didn't fully understand what she meant by everything. I remembered Alek I think but this plan didn't ring a bell. But I did understand that she had specifically wanted me here and to be her Master Slave! That meant I was important in her eyes I think. That meant she would want me around her all the time. I felt so incredibly thankful.

"Yes Madam!" I quickly said and unfortunately spilled out a mouth full of milk onto myself and her. I looked at her a bit scared and then quickly latched back onto her tit.

She looked unconcerned about the mess I was causing.

"Good..but before that can happen. We must do three things first. Before you can be a Master Slave, you must first experience being in that room. I stated you wouldn't be spending too much time down there but you need to know what goes on down there. I'm going to remove all their devices and let them have you. They will rip you apart"

I shivered with a sense of fear but knew that it would be worth it to become her Master Slave. I nodded my head.

"And then after that, I will let you fuck me. You will experience one of the most heavenly orgasms ever. Whether you ever go inside me again after that, I do not know. But you will get to experience it once,"

My large cock bounced up and down at the thought of being inside her. It was drooling copious amounts of precum and had lubricated itself.

"And the last thing...that will be a secret. A test of sorts...you'll find out when the time comes..Understood?"

I took my lip off her nipple and gulped down all the milk in my mouth.

"YES MADAM. YES THAT ALL SOUNDS AMAZING, PLEASE I WANT TO BE YOURS FOR ETERNITY"

The thoughts of my previous life were gone. Slipped away. Maybe wiped from my memory completely.

"Perfect,"

She snapped her fingers again and a collar appeared in her hands. It was spiked with jewels and gems. All colors of the rainbow. She wrapped it around my throat and clicked it into place. I touched it and felt happy. I was her property!

Then she shoved me off her lap, dragged me by the throat, and pulled me into the brightly lit room with all the humping and groaning and moaning. She tore my clothes off until nothing remained. I smiled happily. I was giddy for her to drag me around and hurt me and get me nude. Then in a blink, she tossed me off the edge and I screamed as I fell 20 feet down onto a large pillowy bed. My mind regained some semblance of consciousness and independence before I looked back up to hear her yell,

"ENJOY YOURSELF MY PETS,"

I heard her snap her fingers again and all the metal plates detached and fell off all of their bodies.

I quickly looked all around me and saw their dripping cunts and engorged cocks.

I screeched towards Madam begging for her to take me back. My long hair was soon grabbed and forced between multiple cocks that all reached the back of my throat. My nipples were being sucked and a cock entered my ass. No...actually two cocks entered my ass and a girl began to blow me.

I wailed and tears covered my face...but only for a moment because within a few minutes, cum was being dumped onto my face, filling my asshole, and I was pumping my own cum into the mouth of another. I went limp and just let them fuck me. My body shivering as multiple bodies pounded me into oblivion.

Cum poured from every hole and I laid there crippled and paralyzed. My mind was becoming a fresh slate for Madam.

--

To be continued

12