The Master Swim Team Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John wiped his brow. "Phew. I haven't fucked like that in years."

"That felt so good. I loved your cum oozing into my ass."

"Yeah, you make a great bottom, kid."

Dennis squeezed his ass together, pinching John's dick hard. He leaned forward to kiss John, hoping he could keep the man inside him for as long as possible. John leaned up to meet him, and the two locked tongues again. The dick slid out of him, but he didn't care. He straightened out and laid on John, their sweaty bodies mixing together. His head upon John's shoulder, Dennis could hear John's heartbeat racing. Was it from the sex? Was it the presence of a hot, young man? Or was it because he found himself falling for Dennis? John didn't know, but he wrapped his arms tightly around Dennis and didn't want to let go. The sex was fantastic, but sometimes the best place to be was simply in the arms of one another. And if he had to hold on to anything, Dennis sure was a good one.

After several minutes of hugging, John gave Dennis a kiss and they separated. They slid into the pool to cool off, and spent the rest of the day lounging around. Occasionally, they'd embrace one another, when the mood struck them, and Dennis would find himself with another ass full of John's cum.

Dennis couldn't have imagined a better start to his summer. Just days ago, he thought he'd be bored out of his mind by the end of his first week, with nothing more to do than lounge by a pool. Never in his wildest dreams did he imagine he'd be fucking someone like John nonstop. Summer was going to be good. And nothing was going to get in his way.

To be continued . . .

©2018

*****

Thanks for reading. If you liked this story and want to read more, contact me at my profile. I'd love feedback.

12