The Master Swim Team Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The job is yours, Dennis. You start tomorrow. Cindy will show you the ropes."

"Thanks, sir," Dennis replied. "I won't let you down."

Hal smiled, thinking mischievous thoughts. "No, I don't think you will."

Dennis left the office and made his way directly into the locker room. The other guys had left, but John was waiting there on the bench for him. He was naked as the day he was born. His hairy belly was on full display, but his cock was obscured by his hand, as he stroked himself gently.

"Did someone have a fun time?" John asked, nodding down at Dennis' boner.

Dennis had forgotten all about that. It was a good thing the pool was not open yet, as he had run straight there sporting a full-blown erection.

"I got the job," he replied.

"Oh, I don't doubt that." John stood up and put his hand on Dennis dick. "Did you save any for me?"

"There's always a load in there for you."

"Good. How do you want it?"

"Fuck me. Please, fuck me."

"Your wish is my command."

John pulled down Dennis' speedo and turned him around. He licked the chlorine off his ass cheeks and teased his crack with a finger. "Let's loosen you up a little," John whispered. With that, he began to suck Dennis' ass. He pulled in with the lips, and penetrated with the tongue. It was an instant workout, and Dennis found himself whimpering with pleasure. He soon bent over, leaving his ass towering in the air. John spit profusely on his hand, and then began working his fingers into the hole. First there was one, then two, and finally three fingers sliding into Dennis' ass. This helped avoid the pain of taking John's cock full force from the start.

"Fuck me already," Dennis moaned. "I need you inside me."

"As you wish," John replied.

John stood up and gave his dick a shake. It was already hard, but he wanted to check it was functioning at peak capacity. He lined his sausage up with Dennis' hole and gave it a push. With a pop and a squish, he slid in completely.

"Ooohhhhhh," Dennis groaned as he felt the full girth of John's meat. "More. Give me more."

"You're hungry today, kid. I like that."

John heaved and hoed, drilling Dennis as best as he could. He circled his hips, giving a nice rhythmic pattern to his thrusts, widening Dennis' hole as much as he could. The days apart from one another had been long, and they found themselves lost in the trance of each other's bodies. This was bliss in every sense of the word. They were so lost, however, they didn't hear the door open or the footsteps coming their way.

A man walked into the room and stopped dead in his tracks. He saw the old man fucking and the young one taking it. The young one was clearly enjoying it, his eyes closed tightly as a look of pleasure illuminated his face. The young one's eyes opened and the man and Dennis made eye contact.

"Dennis?" the man said. Dennis and John stopped what they were doing. A look of terror spread across Dennis' face. "What the hell is going on here?" the man continued. Then he looked up and realized for the first time who the older man was. "John?" he added in a confused voice.

John sighed, his dick still hard in Dennis' ass. "Hi Bill."

To be continued . . .

©2018

***

Thanks for reading. If you liked this story and want to read more, contact me at my profile. I'd love feedback.

12