The Master Swim Team Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He hit stroke twenty, twenty-two, twenty-four, then twenty-six, which found his hand slapping against the side of the pool deck. Before he could remove his goggles, a strong hand yanked him from the water and pulled him into a giant bear hug. "You did it, kid!" John shouted. "I told you you could do it!"

Dennis ripped the goggles from his face and saw his team gathered around him. Bruce was still in the pool, looking quite pissed off at the whole affair. Geoff and Chuck, who had just finished third, leapt from the pool and shuffled over to Dennis, John, and Bob, and the group of friends all came in around the kid and gave him a big hug. It was the culmination of all the fun and hard work he had had at the pool that summer, and it made it all worth it. What had started as a lazy summer at the pool had ended up with Dennis on a team with a group of some of the best friends he had ever had.

As they broke up, Coach Hal extended a hand. "Well done, Dennis. Well done." Dennis took the hand, and Coach Hal pulled him in for a hug, as well, giving his ass a nice squeeze. "I do hope you'll join us again next year," he said with a devilish grin.

"Definitely," Dennis replied.

The official brought over the league trophy and handed it to Coach Hal. He then turned to Dennis and handed him a medal, which Dennis threw around his neck. The rest of the team got them, too, and they all admired what they hadn't received in a decade. It was a great moment for the team, and they all cherished it more than a bunch of adults in a recreational swim league should have. But that was just a testament to how much the team meant to them.

Trish, caught up in the moment, even let Geoff plant one on her right there on the deck. Geoff, of course, had forgotten Hal was standing right there. As Trish's petrified eyes made contact with her husband's, Geoff turned and awaited the slug that was coming for him. Instead, Hal gave the two a smile, patted Geoff on the shoulder, and joined the rest of the team in their festivities.

As the excitement died down, Dennis looked at John quizzically. "You tricked me."

The old man raised his hands innocently. "It's not my fault you're helpless. I did what had to be done. I had help, though," he said, pointing into the crowd.

Dennis looked around and saw his parents behind the gate. Bill waved, a sheepish grin spreading across his face. With the other hand, he held up Dennis's goggles.

Though his jaw fell, shocked, he couldn't be mad at them. The plan had worked flawlessly. John had known there was only one way he'd win the race, and he had made it happen. "It's okay," he said. "Without you, we wouldn't have won."

"No, kid, you won this for us. I just gave you the push you needed."

Dennis wasn't going to argue the matter. There was no point. The race was over, they had won, and the crowds were leaving. So too were the Serpents. Dennis watched as they walked along the far side of the pool. He savored his last few glimpses of Bruce.

John noticed these looks. "I may have done one other thing," he said.

"What would that be?" Dennis asked, snapping his head away from the hairy captain of the Serpents.

"I may have bet Bruce that you we would win the race . . . and now you get to fuck him."

"What?" Dennis shouted excitedly.

John laughed. "He's all yours, if you want him."

When they entered the locker room, Bruce was sitting on the bench waiting for them. "Let's just get this over with," he said.

"There'll be no getting it over with," John said. "We're going to savor every last minute of your defeat. To the victor go the spoils!"

"Yeah, yeah," Bruce responded. "Where do you want me?"

Dennis's eyes darted to the shower before he had chance to think about it. "The kid is quite fond of the shower," John said.

Without saying another word, Bruce set off in that direction. He was standing under the water when they arrived. Dennis watched as the burly man stripped out of his speedo, revealing the hairiest ass he had ever seen. From head to toe, the man was nothing but tan skin and black hair. His barrel of a chest was tight and round and didn't droop in the slightest down over his chubby uncut dick. Bruce hung the speedo on the water nozzle and leaned against the wall, his ass extending outward for Dennis's use.

John held up his hand, offering a condom to Dennis. "Here. You don't know where that one's been," he said. It was half a joke because of his long-standing rivalry with Bruce and the Serpents, but also a word of advice for Dennis that fucking outside of the group had consequences, and he needed to know that before he left and went back to school in the big city.

Dennis grabbed the condom and wasted no time getting to work. Somehow, he managed to drop and step out of his suit on the way over to the wall. He leaned forward and wrapped his arms around Bruce, running his fingers through the pelt of fur, starting at the belly and up into his perky pecs. There, he found Bruce's hard nipples and began tugging at them. Bruce grunted; Dennis couldn't tell if it was from pain or pleasure, but he didn't stop. His hard cock rose until it found the hole just below Bruce's ass, in the hollow between his legs. He wiggled it around as best as he could, letting Bruce feel the full might of what he was going to give him. Bruce's ass clenched tight, trying to shut down the boy's plans.

Not one to give up, Dennis stepped back and got down on his knees. "Let's loosen you up," he said to Bruce's ass. He stuck his fingers in his mouth and slobbered them up the best he could. Next, he spit what saliva he had left on the ends of two fingers and brought them to Bruce's hole, which clenched tighter at the touch. Dennis flicked at the hole gently until it relinquished enough for him to slide his fingers in more. He pulled them out and gave them some more spit, before firmly sticking them back in. Bruce yelped, but Dennis didn't let up. Soon, he was jabbing his fingers into Bruce's prostate, to which Bruce let out a long, drawn out whimper.

John looked on as Dennis assaulted Bruce's behind with his fingers. He knew it was only a matter of time before things escalated further, and he should probably step in and offer the kid some lube before that happened. But, for now, he was quite enjoying watching Bruce squirm from a spit fucking.

His fingers began to slide in faster and faster, and Bruce began to pant. The old man's hands remained planted firmly against the wall, but his ass started to extend out further and further, as if his ass was begging for more no matter how much its owner insisted against it.

John stepped forward and held out the bottle of lube. Dennis took it from him and set it down. He tore the condom from its wrapper and rolled it onto his cock. Then, taking a healthy squirt of lube, he smeared his cock and Bruce's hole. Without wasting any time, he brought the head of his cock to the hole and slid it inside. As Dennis pushed in, Bruce moaned out. He hated the feeling of being submissive to someone else, especially one so young as Dennis, but he was helpless to resist this time. They had won the bet fair and square, so he had to suck it up and take Dennis's cock like a champ. But, if he was forced to bottom, he was going to be the best damn bottom there was.

He pressed back into Dennis and his chubby butt bounced Dennis backward. This only caused Dennis to come in harder, smashing back in with fervor. Their balls slapped together with each thrust, and the sound echoed throughout the showers. Dennis placed his hand on Bruce's belly and felt the ripple effect of his fucking. It sent tremors throughout the old man's husky frame, and only made Dennis harder and harder.

John, too, was becoming quite hard while watching the scene. He slipped out of his briefs and made his way to Bruce's front end. The fucking had made the old Serpent hungry and, without hesitating, he took John's hard cock in his mouth and began sucking him down. John forced his dick as far into Bruce's mouth as it could go until Bruce gagged and spit it out. John grabbed his meat and slapped Bruce over the face with it. "Suck it, you fat pig," John shouted, shoving it back inside. And Bruce did. He opened as wide as he could and allowed John to fuck his face hard.

Dennis continued fucking as he watched his lover take control of his rival. It must have been humiliating for Bruce to be used and abused this way, but it was incredibly hot for Dennis. Feeling the constricting weight of Bruce's ass bearing down on his cock, Dennis's nutsack tightened and he shot his load in several spurts, filling up the condom. Seeing the look on Dennis's face as he came put a smile on John's face. He grabbed the back of Bruce's head, rammed his own cock as far down Bruce's throat as he could, and emptied his own sack within.

Bruce fell to his knees, exhausted, but Dennis wasn't done with him yet. He slid the condom off his dick and stood over Bruce. The man's eyes grew wide as Dennis dumped the contents of the condom on his face. It was the final mark of his defeat. Then, he and John turned to leave.

"John," Bruce called after him, still out of breath. They turned back to see the hairy Serpent kneeling beneath the water. Dennis's cum ran down his cheeks and into the mass of hair on his chest. His own cock had shriveled up into its foreskin. "That was hot!"

"There are some benefits to being a Shark," John replied, giving Bruce a wink. And with that, John and Dennis left the showers.

Bruce came into the locker room while John and Dennis were getting dressed-he, too, had to change-but neither party said anything to the other. Everything that needed to be said had been left in the shower. Somehow, Dennis didn't think the rivalry would be as strong the next year. Maybe Bruce saw that being a dick was less fun than taking one. Maybe the swim league would become a little less competitive and a little more recreational, as the name implied. Only time would tell.

As they made their way to John's car, the old man asked, "I know you're leaving tomorrow, but would you want to stay the night one more time . . . for old time's sake?"

Dennis had pre-packed his school stuff hoping that would be the case. Spending one last night with John would be way more fun than sleeping alone in his bed. "Absolutely," he replied.

"Great," John said, a wave of happiness washing over him. He was going to miss Dennis when he went back to school, and the thought of having one last night with him, after everything they had been through that day and over the course of the summer, would be the cherry on top of a perfect summer.

They threw their bags in the backseat and climbed inside, before driving off for their last night together.

To be continued . . .

©2020

12