The Masters Girls 08 : Backseat Drivers

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers

"We thought you were mad at us." Rose pouted.

"As long as nobody talks around Kendra we let it go. Touched you where?" He eyes Becca.

"My pussy."

"No shit?"

"No Sir."

As the elevator opens at the rooftop they discovered only two other cars. Tony searching for cameras found only one and from the angle of his truck he felt certain that it would not view him. Snatching up both girls by their hair he nudges them to the blindside of his Dodge Ram. "Hands on the truck." He directs them into a pat down pose. Unzipping his pants he whips out a monstrous boner. Lifting Rose's skirt first he removes her butt plug and lifts it toward Becca's mouth. "Suck on this pacifier until I'm done." She whined at the taste on her tongue, yet she obeyed. Lining his dick up with Rose's anal cavity he penetrated her. Yelping as he gripped her throat full circle from behind, Becca stood by as Tony fucked her sister. The cheerful delight in being chosen first Rose moaned hard. Hearing her ass slapped, Becca dared to look at Tony. He was not amused.

"FACE THE FUCKIN' TRUCK." He snapped. Becca had to utilize their reflections in the metal to see what she could. Rose was definitely loving Tony's attentions. After a good fifty thrusts he pulls out of her and moves behind Becca. As he had earlier he removes the butt plug and this time forces it into Rose's mouth. The two girls admired each other's mouthful and whimpered. Rose didn't so much care for the taste either but accepted it.

Guiding his crown up into Becca he fucked her just as he had Rose, gripping her throat as if wearing a collar. Similar moans erupted from her dry throat. As Tony felt a good load stirring and ready to fire he pulls out and snarls, "KNEEL."

With trembling limbs both girls turn in step and lower to their knees, looking up at his cock. "CHEEK TO CHEEK." They follow his commands sucking on the butt plugs as if infants. It was almost funny yet Tony maintained his composure as he jerked off. Moments of feverish circulation ends with fired off rounds of white cum all across their faces. Their eyes surprisingly bright without so much as a flinch. They took it all with pride. As his final peppering ceased he reached out and plucked the butt plugs from their mouths. "LICK YOUR FACES CLEAN." Without resistance the two girls looked at each other and devoted time to licking each others faces. Tony Desmond loved how well they followed orders. Once they swallowed every bit of his jizz Tony put his dick away wet. Sure he could have had them suck him off until drained but time was running out.

"Up!" He motioned, "Bend over." Again he planted the butt plugs up inside their holes. Shivering at the reinsertion sensations they shied a bit. Once ready he opens the truck doors and snaps. "GET IN. SEATBELTS. Time to go shopping."

"YAY!" In they went, happy campers at Tony taking them from the rear.

Doors closed Tony Desmond chuckles, "That's how you shut up Backseat Drivers."

Backing away, he just had to offer up a playful...

"Beep! Beep! Beep!"

Truck engine started, he left the garage...behind.

SZENSEI
SZENSEI
1,853 Followers