All Comments on 'The Masters' Heart'

by hisemerald

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
AMAZING!!!!

i loved this story, and it was flawless, keep writing because it is truly your gift! ~alea~

Masters_lil_SlaveMasters_lil_Slaveover 15 years ago
LOVED IT!!

I love this story, you did such a great job with it! This is one that I definitely will be rereading again and again. Keep it coming!!

renaissancequeenrenaissancequeenover 15 years ago
the ultimate fantasy

a strong woman ... an even stronger man to love. and in this case two of them! the descriptions were very good and i appreciate the lack of vulgar, demeaning terms typical in BDSM stories.

hisemeraldhisemeraldover 15 years agoAuthor
awwwww

Thank you ladies! This fantasy is near and dear to my heart and I'm truly hoping that the two Men who were the inspiration can make it come true. The end of it at the very least... although I have been promised much the same treatment ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
So The End Justifies The Means?

Fantasy or no, how does the happily ever after ending align with the psychological and physical rape Antoinette undergoes?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Bliss

You forget she went to the room freely. Sotimes we desire things we can't always put into words....

AgamemnaAgamemnaabout 12 years ago
WOW!!

Hands down one of the best stories on here! The story is properly paced with a credible arc and believable characters. (I am biased, though, as I personally relate to Antonia/Anna and her journey from dominant to submissive.)

@SoCalCynic- she did have a safeword (calling for the bartender) and chose not to use it. Part of the pleasure of bottoming is the freedom to fight back without stopping the scene.

St0rMiESt0rMiEalmost 11 years ago
This deserves...

a sequel...you know, to see how they're doing! :D

I think I gave it a 5 star when it first come out but come back to read it once in a blue moon.

FindmywayFindmywayalmost 11 years ago
Agree

This is a wonderful story you should continue

learningslutlearningslutalmost 7 years ago
awesome

such a great story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous