The Master's New Feral Ch. 00-03

Story Info
Prologue - Chapter 3.
5.9k words
4.58
5.2k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
31 Followers

(A/N: This story is loosely based in the Omegaverse but with actual Lycans. Yes, that means they're correct down there. It does take a moment to get to the dirty yum-yums but it'll be worth it.)

——————-————————-

I couldn't remember how long I had been here. A week? Two weeks? I know they were getting sick of me. Good, the feeling was mutual. I still couldn't believe I had been captured! That was what I get for going back after another Omega to save her from the fuckin' fire and the Dark Horse Brigade.. Dark Horse was the name of the slave traders' pack. They would hunt down hiding Omegas, fuck them, breed them, sell them, torture them. My small group had done well hiding from them. I was always one step ahead. Keyword.. was...

However, I didn't want to think about that right now. I paced back and forth in the small cage, I couldn't go more than a couple of feet and it was just big enough for me to stand in. I'm not tall, a simple 5'5 in my humanoid form.

Unfortunately it wasn't my lack of height that caught people's attention, it was my strange appearance. I had lower back length, straight white hair, ivory skin and mismatched eyes, one blue and one gray. To add to the oddity I was one of the only people I had ever seen who kept the wolf ears on their head and their wolf tail present. Everyone else preferred to look as humanly as possible aside from muscle build and stature.

The Slavers would tell potential buys I was a genetic mutation, heh, if only they knew. The usual buzz of the market had gone particularly quiet, enough so that I stopped pacing and looked up. Three cages away looking at another omega for sale was You. You were perhaps the tallest Alpha I had ever seen, Your shoulders were broad enough I was sure You could be deadly if You ever played football. I rolled my eyes, males like You annoy me.

It was as if You were able to read my thoughts because the next thing I knew You were staring right at me. Your dark stormy eyes are piercing me. Most Omegas if not all would've immediately looked down or away, not me. I stare right back at You, my shoulders square, my head held high, tail curling against my lower back. I'm not afraid.

I should've been.

I really should've just backed down.

Hindsight is 20/20.

You begin walking in my direction leaving the Slaver looking confused only to groan as he sees You head to me. I stand my ground. I feel my beast just beneath the surface growling. I see You're practically dragging another female with You. She's a beautiful, tiny slip of an Omega. She doesn't appear to be happy that You're here and even less happy that You're looking at me. I really wish they would let us wear clothes.

"Sir, might I interest You in some of our other females? This one has yet to be broken. She's still quite feral." The Slaver was an Alpha as well but even he seemed to cower in Your presence. It was strong, stronger than I realized.

"Unbroken?" You asked, a hint of amusement in Your voice as an intrigued smirk tugs at the corner of Your lips.

My stomach knotted, I really didn't like the way You said that and as if on cue Your pissy little cunt pouts, "Master, please, You don't need a feral genetic mutation..." she was unable to finish her sentence as a loud slap echoed across the room. You had backhanded her with enough force to snap her head back. She immediately dropped to her knees with her hands pointed together on the floor, her forehead touching either her hands or the floor, I couldn't tell.

I know I took a step back without realizing it. I'm a fighter but that caught me off guard. The Slaver looked a little pale as well, "Well, yes. She was captured leading a small pack of Omegas. She took down a couple of the Alphas and a Beta before being taken down. Each time we've tried to sell her she almost kills them. She seems immune to the Alpha Voice as well."

Oh boy, I knew that look that just entered Your eyes. He has completely fascinated You with me. I'm not that interesting, I promise. "How much?" Your voice darkens in a manner that sends chills down my spine, I don't like it.

"Five Thousand."

You turned to look at him, Your eyes lacking any amusement, "That is rather expensive for something you call a genetic mutation."

"She is completely untouched, as pure as the color of her skin." The Slaver quickly stammers out, his hands raised up in a 'wait a minute, hold on..' fashion. I roll my eyes, he's practically peeing himself in fear. You're intimidating but not that intimidating unless he knows something I don't. He did. He knew who You were. I didn't and at the time, I didn't give a damn.

Your gaze returns to me, my tail's no longer curled against my lower back, instead it's bristled, my ears lay flat and my lip curls slightly revealing a sharp canine. I'm smart enough not to be vocal but You're more than aware of what my body language says. I pose a challenge. I am defiance.

"Thirty-Five Hundred."

"That would not be very profitable to me... I need at least Forty-Five hundred." *The Slaver slowly backed up when You turned to face him completely.

"Four thousand even or I'll make you regret not giving the cunt to me for free.." the darkness in Your voice, the undertone of the growl, sent another set of shivers through me and a little lightning strike straight to the center of my core. Oh I really dislike You.

"Yes Sir. Right away. Would You like for us to muzzle and tie her before so that You may take her unharmed?"

A rich laugh escaped Your throat, You looked genuinely amused, "No... I believe she and I will have our first lesson here. Unlock the cage."

The slaver quickly obeyed You, stepping out of the way as the cage door slid open. You were the only thing standing between me and my freedom.

"Come out, girl. Do not make this harder than it has to be." You hold out a simple black collar attached to a leash. Yeah... Like I would ever walk on one of those, "If you give me hassle your first night in my manor will not be pleasant." There's an edge in Your voice that causes Your still kneeling slave to quiver, I can smell her pathetic arousal from here.

I should've listened.

Instead I did what I had always done best...

Fight.

—-Chapter 1—-

"You will be whipped for your display in the market."

"Yes Sir."

"I've already instructed Thane to clean the dog house and prepare the lead."

"But Sir... It's supposed to storm tonight, one of the worst ones this season."

The voices faded in and out as I lay there dazed. My body hurt and I couldn't remember what happened. I hear a soft, pained whimper and then Your voice,

"Are you questioning my choices, bitch?"

"N-n-no..." She was stammering, I could barely understand her.

There was another slap just like the one in the marketplace, "No WHAT?! Have you forgotten your place in your pathetic display of jealousy? Do I need to remind you just exactly who you belong to?" There was the Alpha Voice, You didn't use it in full swing but it was there just under the surface.

The Alpha voice worked on everyone.. except ones like me... I could withstand it. It was hard but it was doable. Yours, however, gave me tingles. That was new.*

The world went black once more.

--

I woke fully this time to the sensation of raindrops hitting my naked body and the cold ground underneath me. With a groan I slowly sat up, the sun was setting in the distance, its beautiful pinks and golds looking strange against the rest of the clouded night sky. It was then that I noticed the collar around my neck and the heavy chain attached to it that thick metal lead.

"Oh you've got to be fuckin' shitting me!" I snarl standing up to yank the chain only to slip in the mud and bust my ass on the hard ground. Your chuckle startles me, I see Your silhouette on the back porch sitting in a rocking chair. I don't see the slave from earlier.

"Since you wanted to act like a bitch, you're going to be treated as one until you can be civil enough to come into the house." You're clearly enjoying this, I can hear it in Your voice and I can see it in Your glowing eyes, "If you want shelter, you'll have to be a humble little cunt and climb in the dog house."

I turn to look at the dog house. It's big enough for me to fit inside but it won't be comfortable in the least. I turn back laughing, "I'd rather stand in the rain. Humbleness has never been my strong suit." Yes, I am a cheeky cunt and I can see You clench Your jaw as You step forward, the fading light casting on Your large form gives the illusion You're bigger than You are.

"Then I think it is time I help you with that, cunt.." You grab two cinder blocks dropping them down in the mud close to where I'm at.

I growl loudly, lowering my body closer to the ground as I try to decide whether or not I need to be on offense or defense. You're faster than me, and apparently a few steps ahead. You waited for the moment I hesitated in my decision when You yanked the chain hard snapping me forward with enough force to send me flying only to land sprawled at Your feet.

Pain erupts from my scalp as You fist a handful of my thick white mane now dirty with mud pulling me to my feet and onto my tip toes. I reach up grabbing Your wrist trying to struggle as I kick out.

"ENOUGH!" Your voice booms like a clap of thunder, lightning streaks across the sky lighting up Your features. Your dark hair is plaster around Your face from struggling with me in the pouring rain. My body trembled but I snarled lashing out. You didn't expect that so You weren't fast enough to dodge the claws that caught Your cheek. Crimson spilling from the four lines.

It was as though the earth stood still, even the winds had stopped howling. Your eyes had become hard as steel as the grip on my hair tightened, "Elyse! Bring me my whip! NOW!"

The cunt from earlier appeared a few moments later with a long black whip, running out across the yard to her Master, she lowered her head offering it up to You with both hands. You snatch it by the handle letting the long braided leather fall out. I realize I am in some serious trouble.

You throw me unceremoniously to the ground, the muddy water splashes my face making me sputter and wipe my eyes as quickly as I can. I wasn't quick enough, the crack of the whip was the only warning I had a fraction of a second before it struck me with a searing kiss. I screamed as the skin split in a perfect line, crimson liquid poured down my pale skin quickly washed away by the rain. I scrambled now to get out of the way of the whip.

I didn't have far to run or move thanks to the lead and where You were standing. For every strike I managed to dodge at least three landed. You would strike without remorse of where the whip would land. Within the first several minutes I wound up with welts and cuts across my back, legs, and arms. This would go on for what felt like hours. I was tired, I was cold, I was wet and the pain was becoming unbearable.

"Submit to me and this will end. Then we will begin the lesson by humbling you." You paused as I struggled to stay standing. My body is on fire, everything hurt and despite it all the fear, the adrenaline, the pain.. I wasn't sure what caused it but I could scent the faint sweet smell of my arousal. I had issues.

"I... will.. not... submit." I try to growl as my teeth chatter, my fingernails are turning blue.

"Then you bring this on yourself." You shake Your head once again maneuvering the whip. A strike wraps around my thigh catching my intimate area. This almost makes my legs give out causing me to stumble, the next strike catching me along the ribs and hip. I fall first to my knees and then on all fours. I feel dazed, the beast inside of me begging to get free..

This time I reacted the moment I heard the crack of the whip, throwing my forearm up, the whip wrapped around it, catching my cheek with the tip. I could feel the warm liquid run down my cold skin. You yank the whip planting me face first in the mud but I can't get up this time and I don't try.

It feels like an eternity of cold rain pours down on my aching body before I hear Your footsteps. You stop and crouch next to me, "Submit to me, little omega... Submit to me and this will end." Your voice is softer now, I don't understand why but I would rather the angry You. Your command sends tingles once more through my entire being, I feel my body wanting nothing more than to obey. I want to resist, to fight but I...

You grab my chin tilting my face up and out of the mud, "Are you done?" Your eyes are studying me as if something doesn't make sense and You're trying to figure it out. My voice doesn't want to work, hell, my eyes could barely stay open, "Good girl." You pull me to my feet, my legs threatening to give way as You lead me back to the cinder blocks. "Step up."

Simple command. Still feels humilating. I'm a fucking Lycan, not a damn dog. However, You've thoroughly beaten the energy for such attitudes out of me so I obey stepping onto the narrow and wobbly block, it's rough against my feet. The ground is uneven and the mud isn't helping. "Hands above your head."

This is stupid but again, I obey stretching my arms above my head flinching when You move. I'm exposed and vulnerable this way. You take the other cinderblock and place it in my outstretched hands. I blink several times in disbelief as the weight bears down on my weary limbs, the pressure in my shoulders makes some of the whip marks hurt more.

"This will teach you to appreciate the house you've been given and to be humble enough to use it. You will stand in the rain, just like this, all night. If you fall, I will whip you again and then stand you back up. I will know if you fall." Your steely eyes roam over my body now. My nipples hard from the cold and rain are a soft pink against my pale skin. Your lewdly unapologetic gaze forces a blush to rise in my cheeks and stain my body in little patches. You chuckle. I really hate to admit, I think I like Your laugh.

Without another word You walk away going back inside the manor. I wobble a few times as I stand there. My arms are on fire, aching, begging to set the block down. My feet are screaming as they try not to slip in the holes.

Fuck me...

I should've just listened, I lowered my head in slight defeat, it was going to be a long night.

——Chapter 2: Little Wolf——-

The morning took a long time to come. I fell twice and just like You said, You knew even though You weren't outside. I was trying to stand up when You came outside, whip in hand. I stopped moving, leaving myself turned where I had been trying to get up, slowly I turned my face away, I did not want to get struck there again.

The first strike was quick catching me straight across the back. I screamed, it was a unique pain I was not familiar with nor did I really know how to describe it other than like being cut with a white hot knife. I fell back down on the second strike. I didn't try to get up, instead I tended to wait for the third strike to fall but it didn't.

"Get up." You weren't using the Alpha Voice. I was surprised, this would've been the perfect opportunity for You to be a controlling dick but You didn't take it.

I struggled to push myself up out of the mud and struggled harder to stand. You didn't offer help and I didn't ask. I was stubborn. Without waiting for You to tell me I stepped back up onto the cinderblock almost falling as it wobbled. Your hand reached out, catching me and allowing me to redistribute my weight and place my arms back above my head. You placed the other cinder block back into my hands watching my facial expressions.

If I hadn't been so tired I may have held the stare but I broke it seconds after it started. I was too tired to fight.

"Good girl." Your voice washed over me like a warm wave of comfort, as if to tell me that this wasn't punishment, but a lesson. I tried to hold back the exhausted tears, if it weren't for the rain it would've been obvious that I was crying. We both knew I was, I could scent the saltiness of my tears.

The second time I fell it was because I dozed and a loud clap of thunder scared me. I screamed, dropping the block in my hands a split before I realized I fucked up. I had no choice but to fall to keep it from hitting my feet and causing more damage than I wanted. I fell hard enough I saw stars when I landed, the wind knocked out of me. It's hard to breathe when your soul has been scared out of your body and you can't breathe. I didn't move even when I heard Your footsteps, instead I pleaded with broken words as I tried to regain my breath, "Please! NO! I'm... s-sorry! I didn't mean... to!"

I wasn't ashamed of crying that time. I didn't think I could handle another whipping. I didn't know whether to try and get up or cover my face. The whip did not fall. Instead You picked me up, I'd never felt small in my entire life until this point. You really were larger than the other Alphas.. The question was how... You scented of an Alpha but there was something different. I couldn't place it.

You proceeded to check me for any new damages. I didn't have any, I only knocked the wind out of myself. I felt like You were showing me mercy as Your eyes motioned back to the block I had fallen from. We did the same process as before, this time it took me several moments longer to stand without Your hand on my hip. I couldn't tell what You were thinking nor could I feel it. I was pretty empathic but You were a mystery to me.

The storm had ceased with the rising of the sun. Warm rays of gold would start to show at the tops of my hands, I realized where I stood the sunrise was going to make me look like something otherworldly. I couldn't see You moving to stand on the porch, leaning against the rail sipping Your coffee.

You watch as little by little my body was cast in a warm gold light. It felt so good to my cold skin. My skin had touches of blue where I was so cold and thoroughly soaked from the rain. I was shivering and shaking from exhaustion. I waited until the sunlight touched my feet before I finally threw the cinder block to the side, my arms finally giving out. I managed to do it.

"I do not recall telling you to put it down." You're standing in front of me within a couple of strides. I didn't have the energy to have a snappy comeback. I was hungry, thirsty, had to pee and very, very fucking cold. Narrowing my eyes I lean down to pick the block only for You to capture my chin turning me to look at You, "Now, you will come in, you will get cleaned and if you behave you will be fed."

Fuck food, I wanted sleep.

You unclip the heavy chain from my collar, I feel lighter already. I could run, we both know I could try. I wouldn't get far like this and that was also something we both knew. Much to my surprise another collar was placed around my neck, this one with a more ominous intent. It was a choke collar, if I struggled the edges would poke themselves into my neck. I felt a renewed anger settling in as You clicked the leash in place and began to walk back inside, I had little choice but to follow if I didn't want to be choked.

You take me straight to Your master bathroom, I had never seen one like this. There was a large walk-in shower with bars and handles all over the place. I guess You like to fuck in here. Kneeling outside the shower is the bitch from yesterday. Red welts and fresh bruises cover her body. She keeps her head down as we walk past her and inside. You secure the leash to the wall as You instruct Elyse to kneel by the wall facing the shower. You were an asshole, You wanted her to watch whatever You were about to do to me!

The hot water hitting my cold skin caused me to gasp and jerk, choking myself on the collar. This was infuriating. You chuckle as You exit the shower long enough to strip. My eyes widened, every muscle of Your body appeared to be carved of stone. My eyes traced each line traveling south to where the monster hung between Your legs. My face blushed scarlet as I realized You were watching me. I looked away immediately. None of the other Alphas had gotten this far before returning me to the Market, so I didn't have to see their cocks.

Luna_Haze
Luna_Haze
31 Followers
12