The Master's New Feral Ch. 00-03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I tried to focus on the water and how my body was slowly warming up but it was hard to do when I could hear wet slurps and the sound of someone choking and gagging. Your groans were hot though, I would give You that. I leaned my head back against the marble looking wall. Your scent was musky tinged with dark chocolate. An Alpha's scent had never bothered me before but Yours was making my body feel like it was burning up from the inside. I clenched my legs tightly together squeezing my eyes shut and tried to drown out the noise.

I could only assume that You finished down her gullet as Your footsteps however faint signaled that You were back in the shower with me. By now most of the mud had been washed away leaving my ivory skin unblemished aside from the lash marks. You surprised me by moving me away from the wall so that You were able to clean my long hair. My lips parted in a soft purr as You massaged my scalp, it was unexpected and relaxing. My ears would flicker every time You came close to them. I couldn't control the slight swish of my tail.

You would rinse my hair then repeat the process for the conditioner. Suddenly it felt like a lightning bolt of euphoria shot through my tail and up through the rest of my body causing me to rise up on the balls of my feet, ears standing straight up. I hear You chuckling, "Well, well... What do we have here..." You stroke my tail again from base to tip and I practically tried to climb the wall. My whole body felt like it was burning up, a slickness I hadn't felt before was now leaking from my cunt. It had a sweet scent and I could hear You inhale deep, a pleased masculine purr reverberated from Your chest washing over me like waves over a beach.

My breathing had become labored, I could feel my pupils dilating as I desperately tried to take control of my body back. The heat of Your body pressed against mine pressing me closer to the wall. I can't think straight, the burning sensation inside is driving me crazy. I tried to buck, struggle, anything to get away but it was pointless. After a few moments of my fighting You grabbed each wrist and chained them to the wall forcing me to stand on the balls of my feet looking up unless I wanted to choke.

"Your scent is intoxicating, little omega... I don't believe I've ever smelled an Omega with the scent of honeysuckles and mimosas.. Nor have I met one with a tail..." As if to emphasize You stroke it again making me mewl and pant. The scent of the slickness was overwhelming in the space of the heated walk in shower.

"Let us see if you're as pure as the slaver claimed." You grab my hip forcing me to arch down with my ass in the air as You kick my feet further apart. I want to scream no, I want to scream stop but I can't. I want it.. I want the fire to go out.. A long thick finger prods the slick coat entrance of my cunt. I can't move away as Your hand holds my hip tightly. I see Your slave from the corner of my eye, she doesn't look happy and I don't understand why, You just fucked her throat and she was rewarded. Gross.

You push Your finger slowly into my tight slit, I groan softly in both pleasure and discomfort. I had never put anything inside of me. I never saw the point. I gasp as You touch the thin membrane of my hymen. Another pleased purr rumbles through Your chest traveling through Your body and into mine, I swore I felt it in my soul, my body instantly relaxing, my tail curled over the hip You hand held. You slip Your finger from me, I hear You lick it. My face and body blush scarlet causing You to chuckle and slap me hard across the ass. I snarled in pain, my claws lengthening razor sharp.

Oops, I hadn't meant to do that. I quickly forced them to return to normal. Omegas didn't have claws. If You noticed You didn't say anything, You grab my cunt, pressing Your thumb against my rose. I growled, I snapped, I jerked. In response You pushed me flat against the wall pushing Your thumb all the way inside my virgin ass. I screamed and surprisingly came at the same time. My head leaning back as my pupils blew, You could no longer see the mismatched irises. My tail curled up my back as my slit coated Your palm in slickness. You grinded Your palm into my cunt allowing Your scent to become intoxicatingly heavy.

"I have yet to cum, little wolf..." You growl seductively and rather ominously in my ear.

——-Chapter 3: Sagira——-

The growl sent electricity down my spine and straight to my pearl, my core clench and the fire inside of me intensified. I was losing my mind. The slickness coated my inner thighs and I wanted nothing more than for You to fuck me but at the same time I didn't. I feel slowly remove Your thumb from my now aching ass and begin to undo the painful choke collar, "If you misbehave, I will beat you with it." I hear the Alpha Voice, it's just barely under Your words like a thin veil and all I can do is let out softest whine, my ears laying back against my head, "Good Girl."

With the weight of the choke collar off I leaned my forehead against the cold tile wall. I can't take this, I'm going insane. My eyes widen as I feel Your warm breath on my slit, Your tongue dances out and drags along the seam of my nether lips. Crying out I squirm as You begin to lap up the slick my body produces as a means to lubricate itself. I'd been told it was sweet to the taste, intoxicating to Alphas. I never knew as I had never been aroused or forced into heat.

The feel of Your tongue pushing inside of me steals another orgasm. My entire body tenses, shaking hard as my lips part in a gasp. You lick, suck and kiss my sex as though its either the last time You'll ever have Omega pussy or mine was just that good. I lost count of the times I came before You resumed standing behind me. I felt like the chains were the only holding me up at this point.

"I think I will wait to take your cunt until you are in heat and beg me for it.. " Your voice held an amused tone as You rubbed the crown of Your cock along my cunt, coating it in my excitment. I whined and whimpered, squirming and trying to push back onto You. I needed this fire to go out. Coating Your thumb as well You grab the base of my tail forcing me to press against the wall with my ass out. I'm cumming again, harder than before and You take this time to ease Your thumb back into my ass. The sound that escapes my throat is caught somewhere between a growl and purr as my head leans back, my eyes closing.

A pleased purr rumbles from Your throat into Your chest as You press Your body against mine. You feel so good as I lean my head back exposing my throat. As You slowly thrust Your finger Your free hand gently grabs my throat. Everywhere You touch me drives me crazy, it only took a few minutes before I was pressing back against Your thumb, "What an eager little cunt you are..." I swear I feel Your voice in my soul.

I give a displeased growl as You pull Your thumb free. I'm rewarded with You tightening Uour grasp considerably on my throat as You use Your free hand to grab Your cock and coat it in my body's abundant nectar. My tail twitched impatiently and You chuckle as You stroke it causing me to shiver and press my ass into Your crotch.

This is exactly what You wanted as the crown of Your cock pushes into my now deflowered rose. The sensation is strange, I didn't know how to describe it. I wanted to slide off and push down at the same time. "Easy ..." You growl against my neck, Your grip tightening again as You slowly push more into me. I can't. I can't take it. I can't! I'm cumming again and pushed further into a sexual haze now. I snarl and snap much like an dominant female triggering Your Alpha reaction to bite the back of my neck hard enough to pierce flesh as You drive the rest of Your thick cock inside my forbidden tunnel.

I scream and snarl, moan and cry. It hurts so bad, I'm on fire. I feel so full like I can't breathe, I want it out but I don't... My rose tightens hard out of reflex soliciting one of the sexiest growls from You that made me melt further. I started wiggling my ass after a few moments, each movement making me pant and shiver. You chuckle as You take slow thrusts in and out, You're teasing me.

"Beg me for it, little one..." You growl in my ear as Your hands roam my body now, groping my breasts and teasing the sensitive nipples into stiff peaks,

"Please.. please fuck me..." I manage to moan, I would rather You in my cunt but my asa felt good right now too, "Please Master, please fuck my ass" I couldn't help but yank against the chains that held my arms up with a frustrate snarl.

The pleasured pain was instant, Your cock forced my tight velvet walls to stretch around Your girth. You touched deep inside of me as one hand again found my throat and Your other hand teased my pearl. I started bouncing back on my own at that point, panting and moaning, eyes rolled back in ecstasy.

Appearently this was not the reaction You expected but You liked it as You began to move with me showing me what You wanted.

I needed pain... I needed to cum again but I needed pain, my lips parted begging, " Please... Ah... please hurt me.." I bucked as You teased my clit before reliving a sharp slap to my slick pussy. I came again making You groan in delicious ecstasy. Your thrust become harder, deeper and I swear I feel You start to swell but that didn't stop me from backing back like it was the last time I was ever getting fucked. Another slap and another slap, a fourth slap sent me over the edge. I came so hard I screamed, tears falling down my face. It was then I felt him lock deep in my ass as hot ropes of Your cum full my ass.

I couldn't believe You had not cum when she sucked You off and You nutted in me instead. In a sick way I felt so honored and repeatedly tightened and relaxed my ass to draw more moans out of You, " Good girl... that's right milk my cock... "

I purred curling my tail up as I repeatedly squeezed Your cock as You pinch my clit making grind into You. I didn't mind, I felt better with cum on me. You took Your time touching me and caressing my body. You teased my nipples pinching and twisting them forcing e to grind You deeper into my ass.

I completely caved when You pushed a finger into my cunt. My body relaxed and You smirked, " If I unhook you are you going to be a good bitch and get on all fours?" I nod vigorously as You unhook my wrists as we move together down into the floor. The water is still surprisingly hot and it feels good to my body. I slide into a deep arch with my legs spread and my tail curled up my back.

You groan at the sight and begin pumping into me again harder now as You grip my hips. The sound of flesh slapping echos and I can see the jealousy on Elyse's face but I don't care. You're all I can think about now as You empty Yourself into me for a second time. The feel of Your scalding cum pushes me through another orgasm.

I can feel everything getting quiet now, my body hums in the afterglow of being used. Tenderly You wash my body whispering quietly to me.

"Welcome home, Sagira"

12