Loving Wives Anal Themed Hen-Night.

Story Info
Blen's ass-cherry is sacrificed to a secret society.
4.5k words
4.11
13.7k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers

Author's Note.

Lord Thor, unbeknownst to Blen is her suitor, whom she expects to marry shortly. He wishes to marry a virgin and deflower her on her wedding dress, which can then, in the time honoured manner, be hung in all it's bloodstained glory from the bedroom balcony. But he yearns for some form of consummation at the earliest moment, so he has arranged for the wives of his friends in his Gentlemans' Club to bring her to an event where he can take her anal cherry, then later surprise her by revealing that it was he who deflowered her, front and rear.

Full details of their romance appear in Chs 1 to 15 of Bar Girl, available under Novels and Novellas.

Princess Butt-Slut and the Girls Pre-Nuptial Night Out.

The trike arrived at a boarded building that had been a hotel or club in the past. Mama knocked and waited. The door to the darkened interior was opened by a Filipino. A dull light glowed in the corridor opposite. The Filipino pointed, and Mama and Blen followed the corridor, emerging into a large bright room. Tables and seating were being erected, and other girls, mostly older than those who worked in the bars, waited. Blen recognised some of them as having accompanied Amor back to Talent Spot..

William was organising the preparations and welcomed Mama and Blen, "So you're our special lady tonight. I'll see you enjoy our ceremony as much as we do ... and maybe you'll come back again and be one of our regular girls."

"OK," said Blen, still nervous, though a little emboldened by the sight of the other girls, who appeared happy to indulge the Masters.

He indicated a side room, "Mama, get the girls costumed, everything is through there; I have Blen's costume, I'll bring it through shortly."

Mama clapped her hands to summon the girls, and led them through to the side room which contained a hamper and a dressing mirror. Mama opened the hamper and began to distribute costumes to some of the girls. Others had brought their own garments and props.

"This is important, for this enjoyment it is necessary to clean the bowel," Mama told Blen, "You must use this. I will show you how."

She produced an anal douche still in its package, and took Blen to the CR, where other girls were already preparing themselves.

"This will be yours, it is a gift. You must take it when you go with your 3-hole customers."

Mama removed it from the packaging, filled a hand basin with water, immersed the douche, and squeezed to fill and empty it. Having given it a good wash, she emptied and refilled the basin.

"Now it is ready to use. Squeeze the bulb and put it under the water, then let go of the bulb, it will suck in water, keep doing it until it is full -- then we will go into the CR."

Mama took her into a cubicle.

"Take off you jeans and briefs, and stand in front of the CR, and bend forward."

Blen did.

"Now take the douche and press the nozzle into your anus, then squeeze the bulb."

Blen complied. The nozzle of the douche was hard, and was the first object ever to pass into her anus. It passed through easily and slid in a couple of inches. When the bulb was squeezed Blen felt the cold jet tickle against her bowel, and the pleasure of controlled retention as her bowel filled.

"Now, sit down and empty your bowel," Mama continued, "If the water is not clean do it again."

After the pleasure of retention Blen enjoyed the pleasure of release.

Thus prepared, they returned to the changing room.

Blen listened to the chatter. It was of husbands and children and schools, and all the small change of life. The girls were light hearted and unconcerned, and Blen noticed the incongruity as these girls transformed themselves from typical young housewives into exotic sex robots. They made up their faces extravagantly, or wore masks and donned revealing costumes in leather or PVC. Metal studs peppered their attire, or studded the collars around their necks, breasts were compressed or clamped, some bound by ligatures pulled tight, causing them to swell into taut blue and red mottled spheres jutting flamboyantly from their chests. Some clamped their nipples with pegs, or gripped coat hangers onto them by their crocodile clips, some even sported piercings in their breasts and labia.

One engaged Blen in conversation. She had worked in Talent Spot, and had married three years ago. She had two children, and this was her first Masters' meet since giving birth to her second child.

"I rotate with my husband. One month he will come and the next month I will come."

"Are you happy to be married?" asked Blen.

"Of course. My husband is so kind to me. We have a nice house and now two beautiful kids. My life is complete."

Blen paused to picture herself, in a few years time, living with Nick and their children, sharing visits to the Masters.

Eventually William came through.

He handed a grip to Mama, "This is Blen's costume for today, I'll help you with it, I know exactly how I like these things."

"Undress now, Blen," instructed Mama, and Blen disrobed.

The first item William took from the grip was a corset sheathed with vertically overlapping polished chrome plates. It fitted between Blen's hips and ribs, like a metal can. Inside the plates was a conventional cloth corset, which conformed to the shape of Blen's waist. Mama laced it tight, and the chrome plates pulled together. William then attached a hand pump to the end of a protruding nozzle, and pumped. Blen felt bladders expand between the corset and plates, pressing in on her intestines, and out against the plates, fixing them rigid. Next she was given high heeled boots with a shiny metallic finish up to the knees, but with soft extensions that enclosed her thighs and laced up three inches below her crotch.

William then produced a yoke with extensions on either side. He closed and locked it around Blen's neck where it rested on a soft leather collar. Blen's arms were stretched out on either side, and her wrists locked into the cuffs at each end of the yoke. When Blen relaxed her arms, they hung comfortably, with the weight distributed to her shoulders by the soft collar. Then he produced a complicated harness, which he pulled over her head, and buckled under her chin.

William adjusted the component parts. He inserted the ball gag into Blen's mouth, and pulled it tight. The ball was perforated, and Blen could easily breathe through it. He inserted hooks into the corners of her mouth, and fastened them back, pulling her mouth wide. Hooks were inserted into her nostrils, and again adjusted to pull her button nose up and widen her nostrils.

The last items he produced were two clear plastic cones and a test tube shaped tube, with airlines protruding from the apex of each. After a metre, the airlines joined and led to a hand pump. William asked Mama to press one cone over each of Blen's breasts. He placed the tube over Blen's clitoris, and pumped. This time, air was sucked from the cones and tube, to form vacuums. Blen felt her breasts being sucked forward and expanding, and her clitoris creep from under its hood. Mama could see Blen's nipples darken, expand and lengthen. In the tube she saw Blen's clitoral hood rise, and peel back, to reveal her clitoris, which enlarged and strained outward.

When William completed his final adjustments, Mama faced her toward the mirror.

Blen looked curiously at her reflection; her face was distorted into a piggish grimace, with the ball gag placed like the traditional apple, in the mouth of the pig. Her outstretched arms carried her shoulders high, which in turn raised her breasts, which bulged softly beyond the flesh sucked hard against the clear plastic. Her clitoris was extruded into the tube, the curvature magnifying it, so it seemed to be one inch thick. This clear plastic, penis-like appendage, was joined by one of three tubular loops, which arced back to her waist, where William had secured the union. From there, a single tube led to a holster on the left of the chrome-plated corset, where the hand pump was placed.

William took the pump from its holster, and squeezed it a few times, "If the vacuum starts to fail, just pump a few times like that, until it is restored," he told Mama.

Blen could not speak, but she could see the other girls gathered around, admiring her. They had costumes which rendered them strange and alien, perhaps their alter egos, but none was as strange and compelling to the eye as hers.

William was pleased.

"I think that works well. You look sensational Blen."

Now that Mama knew the set up, Blen was released from her costume until nearer the time for her appearance.

While waiting for their turns, the girls chatted. Most of the girls had worked in the bars, and were now married or had boyfriends. Most had children. One or two had worked in Japan. All enjoyed the Masters meets. They looked forward to them as social outings, because they knew the Masters, and it was as much a club for the girls as the Masters. They also liked the money. It was rare to be able to pick up a couple of thousand pesos for a couple of hours work.

The girls, who had learned specialist skills, recommended this to Blen. There was always a demand for pussy shows, and one who had lived in Europe said she could have worked seven days a week. In two years, she had bought two houses and a farm in the province, and amassed a fortune in her bank account. She was caught with an expired visa, and sent home. But, she never needed to work again, and now lived with her boyfriend in Angeles, and only did the Masters' meet for her own amusement.

"Why is it you make up like that, and wear the costumes?" asked Blen.

"That is because we are different people. When we come here, we are different people, we transform, the costume help us transform our mind. Also we have different names. It set us free. Here we do not need permission, we do what we like, and no one to criticise. I have my makeup, my costume, my charms and my name, then I am a different person, and when it is finish, I change back."

"Do you like my costume?" asked Blen.

"Yes, it is beautiful," the girl agreed.

"But my face is ugly, I look alien."

"It is not beauty of the body; it is beauty of the soul. Here there is no, more beautiful, or less beautiful, here we are all beautiful, the same beauty. That is why we transform. It is transformation of the mind."

"Do you have a new name for your new person?" asked another.

"I have not thought," said Blen.

"If you have a name, it will help you, then you can be that person."

When Mama came to prepare her, she told her, "Today, I am Princess Butt-Slut."

"That is a good name. Today will go well," said Mama.

Mama tightened Blen's corset, and then, as Blen held the cones over her breasts, applied the tube, and pumped the hand pump until Blen's organs were sucked securely into the evacuated vessels. She fastened the yoke around Blen's neck, and secured her hands in the cuffs. Finally, she fastened the harness over her head, inserted the ball gag in her mouth, and hooks into mouth and nostrils, pulling her face out of shape.

"Just walk slowly where I lead you, and do exactly what you are told. I will lead you around the room for the Masters to examine, then deliver you to William, who will prepare your to lose your ass cherry."

She clipped a chain to the yoke, and led her towards the doorway. Blen moved very slowly, step by deliberate step. Her heels were high, and she raised her head and straightened her back to move her weight into balance over the heels. She feared falling; with her arms yoked, she could not break her fall. Her anxiety showed in her eyes, and her breathing through the ball gag and and distorted nostrils was laboured.

As they entered, Blen could see tables arranged in a crescent on the long axis of the room, and behind the tables sat twenty or so, identically white robed and hooded men. Each man wore a different mask, some elaborate and grotesque, some blank with eyeholes, some simply of reflective material, like reflective sunglasses. Her appearance was greeted by appreciative applause. Blen's nervously darting eyes, heaving chest, and hesitant steps, were the perfect complement to her costume, which epitomised enslavement and exploitation. Mama led her to the centre of their view.

"This is Princess Butt-Slut - your cherry ass girl."

She then rotated Blen slowly, for all to see. Next, she was led to one end of the crescent and presented to the table, then led around to where the Masters sat. They examined her closely, stroking and slapping her buttocks, running their fingers over her distorted face, or pumping the hand pump. In this manner, she passed from table to table down the crescent. While she was at the last table, the other Masters moved to make preparations.

Two tables were moved into the centre of the room, and chairs were arranged in front of it. Cushions were piled on one table, and a variety of devices and tubes were arranged on the other.

As the Masters sat themselves before the tables, Mama led Blen to stand in front of the table on which lay the cushions. "Now, Master William will train you," Mama whispered, and unclipped the lead, then moved away.

Blen looked around at the beings ranged before her. As with the girls, they did not have gradations of age or beauty. The robes and hoods were simple and white, only the masks gave them separate identity. The masks did not change expression, so, as they examined Blen, she could read only dispassionate curiosity, whatever the lustful or greedy eyes that lurked behind the masks. She felt like one alien specimen, captured, and prepared for examination by other aliens.

William took charge of her. He was a large and charismatic man with a deep, relaxing voice, and strong hands. Even in her high-heeled boots, Blen did not reach to his shoulders, and standing next to him she felt small and vulnerable.

"Today we have Princess Butt-slut," said William, "She has consented to sacrifice her butt cherry to us. Let the ceremony begin."

He rotated Blen to face the table, and arranged cushions before her. He then pushed her to the edge and bent her forward, laying her torso on the cushions which he adjusted so her plastic encased breasts fitted into the spaces between them. They comfortably supported her head, arms and ribcage. Her naked buttocks faced the Masters, and Blen closed her eyes and readied herself to endure the unseen impertinances to be perpetrated against the nether end of her body.

She felt her right ankle being cuffed, then her legs forced apart, and her left ankle also secured. They were now held apart, she guessed, like her hands, by a spar. . Almost immediately, hands grasped her buttocks and she felt her ass cheeks stretched apart to expose her anus to her public.

How neat, how tight, is that?" intoned William, "But, how can we make this ass even prettier and more inviting? I think some colour."

He proceeded to deliverd a well-aimed slap to her buttocks and the loud crack of iron hand on soft flesh echoed through the room to the appreciative murmur of his audience. Blen started at the noise, but was surprised that, although the slap produced a loud report, she felt no pain or discomfort, merely a tingle in her buttocks, which warmed pleasantly. For several minutes William continued to spank her with great deliberation, each blow arriving at irregular intervals so she could not anticipate its impact. After twenty or thirty slaps she could feel the warm glow from her red, inflamed flesh. He then parted her buttocks again, and this time sought out her anus and began to massage it with his finger. He pressed until she clenched her reddening buttocks

"See how little our Princes blushes," said William, "We deserve more. We confer on her the most shameful improprieties and she blushes only a little. This girl deserves the whip."

Blen tensed at the sound of the tails swishing menacingly through the air, but when they cut her flesh, they were light and caressing, and served only to enliven the nerve endings in her skin. He worked from the top of her thighs to the pit of her spine, covering every inch of flesh.

"Now you do us justice. There's no rosier apple in city market," said William, "but still we need a pattern."

Blen could hear the vicious sound of a cane whipped back and forth. As it grew closer she felt the disturbance of the air against her rump. There was a pause, then a violent "Whuuump." Blen grunted, jerked and tried to pull away. Her back arched and her torso jerked upward a foot then fell back, but her struggle served only to rock the table a little. The initial stroke passed within a millimetre of her flesh. This was repeated two, three, four times, Blen reacting less on each occasion, beginning to think this was only theatre.

On the fifth stroke William struck home. Blen convulsed, throwing her torso violently upward causing the table to bounce, her cry stifled by the gag. There was a pause before the next cut. Again Blen convulsed. Now the strokes arrived at regular intervals of about five seconds. Blen could count the interval and anticipate the blow, convulsing before cane met flesh, and again after, the table tapping out a double beat against the floor. These strokes were firm and stingy, numbing the flesh, but causing only psychological pain and heightening her senses as if cold water had been poured over her.

The streaks of numbness gave way to streaks of warmth, and Blen became aware that welts were being systematically raised. She was also aware from the appreciative murmurs how much her writhing entertained the Masters. Swish - grunt - tap - thwack - grunt - tap. Before and after each stroke Blen screamed through the ball gag, bucked, clenched and wriggled her buttocks, but her pinioned limbs prevented her from avoiding the strokes.

William continued to deliver strokes for what seemed to Blen an interminable time. The effort of straining against her fetters exhausted her, her convulsions became weaker and a thick layer of perspiration glistened on her body. When finally she lay still, too weak even to flinch, William ceased.

"Now, that our Princess's ass looks beautiful in its new makeup, I shall open her eye," he announced.

Blen felt cool and gelatinous lotion extruded onto her arse, and William's finger massage it around her rose. As he circled, the pressure of his finger increased, and slowly it began to sink into her anus, which parted, then clung to his fingertip. Working it back and forth, he applied more lubricant, and it edged its way through her sphincter until, emerging at the other side, the passage ahead being clear, his finger slid right in. She felt her anal sphincter relax to adjust to this intrusion. William then started with a second finger and worked his way in. Again, Blen's sphincter adjusted to comfortably accommodate William's fingers. William moved his fingers slowly, allowing her sphincter time to accommodate painlessly, circling, pulling and pushing.

Blen focused on controlling her sphincter. As she learned that the intrusions were friendly and not painful, she willed her sphincter to relax. Before an insertion, William would ease her buttock cheeks apart to telegraph his intent. When he introduced anal beads, she relaxed her sphincter as each bead passed in and out, allowing it to close up as the bead passed. The objects grew larger and larger. An anal plug passed in with difficulty, but passed out more easily. Blen's anus grew sensitised, and as she focused, she strained against the objects willing her sphincter to relax, and as they pressed through, enjoyed the strange new tinglings that radiated to parts of her body never previously stimulated.

Finally, William inserted a well-lubricated rubbery object, which lodged against Blen's anus, held by an external collar. She then heard the hissing of compressed air, as William pumped. The object began to grow. Blen relaxed. William continued to pump. The object continued to swell, and prise open her anus. Blen felt it continue to fill and enlarge, until it fully occupied her rectum. Try as she might, she could relax her sphincter no more, and it would stretch no further; she anxiously twitched her hips, and William stopped.

XerXesXu
XerXesXu
58 Followers
12