Loving Wives Anal Themed Hen-Night.

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We are ready. The Princess is prepared," he said.

For what seemed minutes, he left Blen to control her sphincter at its limits, seeking to relax it, resisting the reflexive impulse to spit it out until she lay still having discovered the pleasure of controlled retention. He then pressed the release button, and the object deflated, allowing him to pull it, effortlessly, from her anus.

"I can now show you the Princess's eye, in full make up."

Blen's felt her cheeks pulled apart and her sphincter push and relax reflexively in response. Without her needing to will it, her anus opened. The Masters gazed approvingly as her moist, plum coloured eye opened at the centre of her red, vividly welted, ass. Blen felt cool air on her rectum, and a thrilling frisson raised the hair on her neck as butterflies rose as a cloud in her stomach.

"Master Thor, you have been elected, come forward and consummate the ceremony," said William.

"Blen heard shifting of seats and feet, and then footsteps approached her up-tilted rear. Lubricant was poured on her anus, and worked in by expert fingers. She felt the tip of a warm fleshen rod nestle against her, and appreciated how much more natural it felt than the hard cool objects that had previously invaded her, bringing its own heat, and its own pulse. Her rectum readily accepted and enclosed it, and it began to move rhythmically in the rising crescendo typical of coitus. The faster he moved, rocking her against the table, the more intense the stimulation of the nerves in her anus, and the further these strange new tingles radiated into her bowels. The table rocked as Master Thor's groin bounced off her bottom. Captivated by the motion and rhythm Blen lost herself in these new, strange, yet pleasurable sensations.

The rocking table began to hop backwards as Master Thor's groin impacted increasingly forcefully on her. He jerked his hips several times, clutching the table to prevent Blen being pushed clear of his penis and she felt him spasm in her rectum, then he relaxed and withdrew. The Masters applauded and cheered, and congratulated Master Thor, and for the moment, Blen seemed to be forgotten. She lay turning over events in her mind, with her pouting anus dribbling semen, powerless to move, experiencing mixed feelings of triumph and relief, like a student after a final exam,

After a few minutes, attention again turned to her.

"And, now, Princess Butt-Slut, we award you, this emblem of your new status. Wear this tail with pride," intoned William.

Blen felt a plug press into, and lodge in her anus, and the brush of strands against her thighs. She realised she had been awarded a tail, as Amor had been.

Then the cuff was removed from her left ankle, and she was raised from the table, again back in the charge of Mama, who clipped the chain back on her collar.

"The Masters wish to see your face when they enjoy you. It is unusual," said Mama, "We will arrange you specially, today."

Mama led Blen, teetering, into the CR. Several girls with cushions accompanied her. Blen was taken into a cubicle, and cushions placed on the closed seat. Her corset was deflated and loosened to allow her waist to bend, then she was seated, and tipped backwards, cushions being inserted to support her. The spacer, which had been attached to her legs, was passed behind the downpipe above her, and her ankles again secured in the cuffs, leaving her legs now doubled back over her body. Mama arranged the spacer, and tied it to the downpipe.

She then adjusted Blen's costume, cinching the corset in its new position, and pumping to restore the fading vacuum. She ensured that the vessels enclosing Blen's breasts and clitoris fitted well and were symmetrically arranged, then tidied the airlines and secured them in place. When she felt Blen was presented in an aesthetic tableaux, she stood back to admire her work.

Blen's spread legs were secured, spaced apart, above her head. Her grotesque face appeared between her knees, and before her face, her bluing breast stretched into the evacuated cones. Either side of her knees, her yoked arms stretched out. In the foreground, the test tube containing her bloated and magnified clitoris stood erect like a flag above her vulva. Beneath her vulva, a crimson tail hung down from the butt plug lodged in the centre of her bright red, blue and purple welted cheeks.

Satisfied that this scene would meet the approval of the Masters, Mama stepped forward and eased the plug from Blen's anus and watched it gape eagerly. Satisfied, she replaced it.

"There is one more thing," said Mama.

She took a panty liner, tore off a length, and applied it over Blen's vulva. With a red marker pen, she then drew a 'No Entry' sign on it.

"I do not want an accident. Now you are ready. Princess Butt-Slut, you will make a lot of money today."

Confined and unable to move, with no sensory diversion, Blen could only close her eyes and drift off into a shallow slumber that was periodically interrupted as her butt plug was removed.

Over the next couple of hours, one by one, sixteen of the Masters stood before Blen, threw a 1000p note on the floor, lubricated their penis, bent to uncork her anus and impaled themselves in her welcoming bowel. Finally Mama came to announce the end of the event. She removed her butt plug and Blen clenched her buttocks extruding a foaming slurry of semen that ran down onto the toilet cover and overflowed onto the floor. Once her costume was removed, she returned to the changing room , no longer a cherry-ass, but nursing her sore anus which she planned to put to profitable use.

12