The Masturbatrix Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That's more like it," she said as she took a firm grip on my shaft. "Don't worry, I'm not going to do another "Wham, Bam, Thank You Ma'am" on you. This go-around I'm going to take my time and enjoy myself." Keeping her fist wrapped tightly around my throbbing cock, she began to move her hand up and down, but this time very slowly, stretching my penis as she pulled it up and away from me, then pressing back down firmly to the base of my cock. Each movement -- first up and then down - dragging the skin and stretching it in the opposite direction as far as it would go. The sensation of the upstroke felt pleasant and protective with the skin bunching up around my cockhead. The feeling of the downstroke hit the opposite end of the spectrum as my foreskin was stretched to the max, causing my dick to tingle each time with slight discomfort. The alternating combination of sensations was incredibly arousing. Amy kept up the slow rhythm with dogged persistence for over ten minutes, by which time my balls were aching to come again. I wanted to do something, almost anything, to bring the process to a swift conclusion. Her relentless slow-motion strokes had me paralyzed; she managed to pin me down just by holding my cock. I tried grinding my hips up and down to increase the stimulation, but Amy merely moved along with me, so my efforts brought no extra friction and stranded my level of arousal hovering at maximum.

I grew increasingly agitated; I had to move. I put my arm around her, but a serious glance from Amy warned me off. I pulled my arm back. All I could do was lean forward and loosely hug her, which she accepted, resting her head back on my chest. I watched her hand pursue its ruthless, sadistic, slow-motion oscillations, and I groaned.

"Amy, you have a magic touch. Really. But please. Finish me off. I can't bear any more." She looked up, wide-eyed again. Whether she was really surprised or teasing I couldn't tell. When she spoke, her voice took the tone of a kindergarten teacher encouraging a reluctant toddler.

"Oh Scott, you mustn't expect me to finish so soon. There is absolutely no reason to hurry. We've only just started. I have so much more I want to do together. Have patience, and you'll be pleasantly surprised."

I was trying my darnedest to be patient, but it wasn't easy. I could feel the beginnings of a second orgasm on its way, and I was overwhelmed by how much I wanted it,... wanted her to get with it and finish me off. But she simply would not do it. As if reading my mind, she chose that exact moment to completely stop stroking. Her hand took hold near the base of my penis and she began to oscillate my dick rapidly and forcefully, side to side. The motion caused mildly uncomfortable and unfulfilling sensations through my crotch. After a few moments Amy let go of my stiff shaft and let it stand sticking straight up from my body. I was just about to open my mouth in protest when she slapped my cock with her open palm, causing it to ricochet off my belly. As it rebounded, she slapped again, and then again, causing my dick to spring up and down like a kid's punching toy. After the disturbing shaking, I was surprised by how much the mild stings from each slap turned me on, and I soon found myself squeezing my ass cheeks together in anticipation of each slap.

After a prolonged series of whacks, Amy completely abandoned my shaft and started stroking the underside of my scrotum with the most exquisite, feathery touches of her fingertips. With each stroke she would gradually shift her touch from the fleshy tips of each finger to the scrape of her sharper, rougher fingernails. The sensation caused my dick to swell and strain even more, throbbing with each of my heartbeats. I was dying to be touched and released from this erotic tension. My hand involuntarily reached down toward my cock. I could not endure another moment of this edging. I was going to end this and jack myself off. Amy saw the movement and angrily smacked my hand -- hard. I saw a look of fierceness on her face that caught me by surprise.

"No, Scott! Only I will do that. No touching by you at all. You must allow this experience to happen. I am the one calling the shots here." I groaned and repeated my demand for a swift orgasm, but without much hope. Shaking her head in disapproval, Amy took on a whimsical attitude, firmly holding my cock again but lightly tugging it around playfully in every direction, only giving it an occasional series of strokes that she knew would keep me hard, all the while seeming like she didn't have a care in the world. In fact, she knew exactly how tormented I had become. This teasing continued for what seemed like forever. I knew complaining was useless. Reluctantly, I closed my eyes and tried to enjoy the sensations. Without warning, she began to yank my cock up and down as hard and as quickly as she could for two or three seconds. I cried out, sensing an end to my agony, but just as suddenly as she had begun, the stroking stopped. After hesitating for a bit, she again went back to playing and teasing.

I felt myself becoming annoyed. I almost lost my temper and felt like shouting out in frustration, but sporadic, random, repeats of Amy's ultra-rapid yanking left me gasping and speechless. She had me on a very traumatic roller-coaster ride, edging me close to orgasm, and then, just as I felt I would take the plunge over the edge, she would stop and leave me hanging without the release I longed for.

I started to lose track of time. Amy kept up her teasing. She was relentless, repeatedly bringing me to the brink of shooting my load. Each time I was on the verge of cumming, she instinctively stopped stroking, and, after a pause, she would resume the maddening little game.

After what seemed like an eternity of pleasure torture, she finally tired of the routine and moved to pull me to my feet. I stood and looked hopefully toward the door to my bedroom, but instead she led me the opposite direction toward the kitchen. When we got to the kitchen doorway, she pulled my shirt off and then backed me into place in the doorframe. She helped to raise my arms above my head and placed my hands one to each side of the frame. I stood there completely naked with my stiff cock pointing at the ceiling.

"We're going to see how disciplined you can be. You absolutely must not let go of the door frame, and you must move your body as little as possible. I expect you to stand very still," she said solemnly. Amy pointed her finger in my face, "If you move, I will end everything right then, right now, and I will walk out that door and leave you. This will be your only warning. Understand?"

I was speechless. Amy stepped back a few paces and stood looking at me. A smile spread across her face. Up to this point, I had trusted her, but I began to feel self-conscious. "Amy, I...," I started to stammer but she broke her gaze and was already moving back towards me. She knelt on the floor and forced open my legs so wide that each foot touched the door frame as well.

"Lovely," she said with an obvious glint in her eye. My dick was still achingly stiff, arching toward her face. She leaned back ever so slightly and lightly flicked my cockhead with her fingertip, causing it to bounce up and down. She repeated the same flicking motion slowly, alternating each hand, first left and then right. Her smile grew ever wider as she smiled up at me. The flicks were not painful, but they were definitely getting my attention. Each flick sent a little spasm down my cock shaft. I started to notice little spatters of pre-cum flying off in various directions, some ending up on my belly.

I must have had a stupid expression on my face because Amy laughed again, but not unkindly.

With renewed vigor, she focused on her task, alternating the flicks with each hand, and gradually increasing the force of her blows. They became firmer. Each impact started to cause more sting and discomfort, but it was not intentionally painful. As the intensity grew, the sting began to be a turn on. I started to groan a bit, and I saw Amy shift to my right. Her finger flicks changed to quick slaps, just using the fingers of one hand. She smacked my cock repeatedly, and I wasn't sure how long I could take it. I began to feel sweat on my face, and I badly wanted to jump back, out of the way to protect myself. But I gritted my teeth and forced myself to stand solidly in place. Just as I thought I could not take one more slap, Amy grabbed my cock with both fists and began a rapid-fire up and down jacking motion. My nervous system hit overload, and the intensity took me over the edge. I felt an intense spasm, and cum spewed in ropes from my cock, splattering onto the floor over a wide area. Amy gripped tightly as my cock spasmed with each contraction of the orgasm. Her grip constricted the flow of cum, causing it to shoot even further. Streams of sticky goo, flew through the air, splattering as they hit the floor. I could not believe how much cum Amy was getting from my cock. After several more shudders, I finally began to relax, feeling thankful Amy had let me cum at last.

"I'm really taking advantage of your lack of carpets." she said. "You can't do this kind of thing just anywhere, you know. That was quite an impressive load, and it's made an equally impressive mess."

"I could get a towel," I managed to blurt out through my heavy gasping and breathing.

"No, babe. Not now. These floors will be fine. I'm more interested in you and your fine dick right now." Amy stood slowly and took my hands in hers. I felt the sticky coating of cum on her skin.

As my breathing returned to normal, Amy led me, without protest, to the bathroom and thoroughly bathed my limp and now tender dick, drying it softly with a towel once she'd finished. "This guy has had a nice workout, so far, don't you think? How about we get you laid out on your bed for a bit of a rest." She took me to the bedroom and lay me down on my back. "I won't be long," she said and darted away. I lay alone on my bed, finally able to relax, blissful in the afterglow of the huge orgasm. My mind began to drift. The intensity of the orgasm had taken a lot out of me. Although not my intention, I drifted off to sleep.

12