The Masturbatrix Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I hesitated. "Yes, Amy." I found I was talking very quietly. I was embarrassed.

"Well, I'm going to see to that urge very shortly. I'm sure that will make you happy. But then. After. Yes, after three orgasms. Then, I know you are still capable of cumming again. Cumming at least four more times tonight." The grip of Amy's hand tightened on my dick just a bit more as she spoke.

"What? Oh, god, no." I murmured. I was so close to blowing my load that the impact of her words was very slow to sink in. Of course, my mind was flatly rejecting her statement as impossible. Cum seven times in one night?! Over a couple of days maybe. Not in one night. No way.

But before I could protest, Amy gave my raging hard-on a series of firm, swift strokes. Just like that my pelvis arched reflexively upward, and I proceeded to spew cum all over the place.

The amount of cum was truly startling. White, sticky, ropes of cream splattered all over my stomach. Spasm after spasm racked my body, and the streams of cum just kept on coming. I writhed and pulled hard against my bound limbs with each convulsive jerk. Spurt after spurt shot from the end of my dick. I even managed to shoot a gooey wad directly into my own face. I could not believe all this semen was emanating from my body. How was it even possible? My spasms lasted for what seemed like minutes but was likely only seconds. The orgasm finally stopped. The bed was a mess with puddles of cum, and most of my torso was covered with a glaze of my own sticky, white goo.

Being allowed to cum gave me a massive surge of relief. My mind began to drift away from the huge dose of endorphins pumping into my brain. I was no longer focused on Amy's outrageous statements about more orgasms. Her hands left my chin and released my cock. She untied me. I could feel her body near mine as she gently caressed my abdomen. She deftly collected globs of semen from my stomach into the palm of one hand. I thought maybe she was going to lick it up, but that was not her plan.

"Turn over, Scott." I found myself easily accepting Amy's instructions. Without hesitation, I did exactly as I was told. I was absolutely willing to submit to Amy's control. I rolled onto my stomach, and I felt Amy spread my ass cheeks with her fingers. I felt a sticky wetness around my asshole. Amy was lubricating my ass crack with my own cum. The goo was cold, and some of it ran down to coat the back of my ball sack. I felt Amy place one of her hands on the small of my back and press hard to hold me down into the softness of the bed. Amy continued to smear cum deep into my ass crack. There was plenty of supply to work with. After a few more seconds and with no further preparation, Amy slowly inserted one and then two of her fingers into my ass straight to their full depth. The shock of her fingers entering my rectum made my entire body go rigid.

"Oh, my god! Fuck! That feels incredible. Oooh, god, Amy! What are you doing?" I shuddered at the pleasure sensations of Amy's fingers in my ass. I clenched my ass muscles, squeezing her fingers tight.

Amy calmed me with soft tones in her voice. "Relax, Scott. Relax, everything is OK now. I'm not going to hurt you." She held her fingers deep in my ass, but perfectly still. I slowly felt myself relax as I adjusted to the feeling of fullness. The panicked clench of my asshole on her

fingers subsided.

Amy began to slide her cum-slathered fingers slowly in and out of my ass. At first, the motion was so gradual that I could hardly tell it had begun. My cum was an interesting lubricant, and it turned me on to think of what she was doing. As I listened to her sticky fingers sliding in and out of my ass crack, she continued to press down on my back with her other hand.

"That's better. You like the way this feels, don't you? Your ass wants this. Scott, I'm going to fuck you now. I'm going to fuck your ass. Fuck it with your own cum."

The pace and length of her stroke increased. Her fingers also began a slow, cork-screwing motion. I groaned loudly. Damn, it felt so good! I moaned louder, hoping Amy would sense how good she was making me feel, and this seemed to fuel Amy's relentless probing of my butt. The sound of my own groaning combined rhythmically with the slurp of my butt cheeks sucking Amy's fucking fingers further up into my ass.

After a few minutes, Amy broke the silence and slowed the pace of her probing. "Scott, this is how you are supposed to feel when you're being fucked. Receptive. Accepting. Submissive. Most men have no god-damn clue. They get off, and then they roll over and go to sleep. They never realize there are two sides to sex: the giving and the receiving. But, tonight you have the opportunity to learn. I will be your teacher. Your first three orgasms were helpful to break through the barrier. Now I'll take you over to the other side of yourself. The side you never knew existed."

I felt Amy's fingers stop their movement. "Here, let's get you turned back over."

Amy did not remove her fingers from my ass. Holding them in place, she helped turn me onto my side. As I continued the roll to lie on my back, she guided my nearest leg up over her shoulder. Once I was flat and comfortable again, she resumed the strokes of her fingers, using the tips to press upward toward my dick as they moved in and out of my greedy asshole. With one leg on the bed and the other resting on Amy's shoulder, I was spread wide open to her purposeful invasion of my body.

Amy's left hand returned to my cock. I was surprised to feel it was hard again. I had been so distracted by Amy finger-fucking my ass, I had not paid attention to my cock. Amy's stimulation had me totally confused and losing touch with both my emotions and my body.

I felt one of Amy's hands squeeze my dick tightly and pull the skin of my shaft downward until it was stretched and taut. The strain of the pull tingled down the full length of my cock. Maintaining this constant pull, Amy began a subtle pumping movement, pushing her hand against my body as she clenched my cock. I could see the slit of my urethra open and close in sync with each pulse. The sensation bordered on discomfort and was incredibly intense. The pulses coincided with the thrusting of Amy's fingers inside my ass, and it sent shivers up my spine. Amy's stimulation was one of the most arousing things I'd ever experienced, and my desire to cum rapidly began to build.

"See Scott." I felt myself respond to Amy's voice. "You must let go and learn to truly receive sex. Lose yourself in the feeling of being taken. Surrender control. This is the path that leads to the hidden side of your sexuality. The place that can open your mind to orgasms you never knew were possible. Look into my eyes again, Scott."

I found I had closed my eyes. As I responded to Amy and slowly opened them, I saw her face very close to mine.

"Now, I want you to repeat after me. Tell me to fuck you. I know that's what you want. I want to you tell me so I can hear the feeling in your voice. Go on, Scott. Tell me."

Despite the trance-like state that Amy had created, I hesitated. I was still reluctant to form the words.

"F-ff-f, fuck me." It came out softly. Too softly for Amy's liking.

"Say it louder. I need to feel like you mean it. Say it again. And say "please" this time." Her tone was insistent and commanding.

"Please, fuck me."

"Louder, and use my name!" she demanded. As she shouted, Amy's fingers created a pulse of intense pressure against my asshole.

"Please, fuck me, Amy! Oh, god, please fuck me. Yes. Do it. Please." I spoke the words with even more feeling than I expected. As soon as I spoke, Amy began pumping her fingers into my ass with increased force, curling her fingers inside my hole and probing my prostate with each stroke. Her other hand on my cock was keeping rhythm as it continued to stretch the skin of my rock-hard shaft, tugging on my cockhead over and over.

"Again, say it again." Amy asked, her voice back to a normal tone.

I had become a willing submissive to Amy's dominance. I was being fucked, in the true sense of the word. And I found myself wanting all of it so badly.

"Oh, yes! Don't stop. Fuck me, Amy. Please! Don't stop. Fuck my ass!" The volume of my cries increased right along with the throbs of pleasure coming from my cock and ass.

I watched as Amy's face broke into a wicked, enthusiastic smile. "Cum for me now, Scott. Cum for me, baby. Cum while I stroke your big, hard dick." The synchronized rhythm of her probing fingers and the pulsing stretch of my skin brought me right to the edge of an orgasmic pleasure abyss.

As Amy's commands reached my ears, she gave her fingers one final shove into my willing hole. That was all I needed. All hell broke loose as I came for the fourth time.

My ass muscles clamped down with all their strength on Amy's fingers. I squeezed them so hard I imagined pinching them right off her hand. Defying all logic, I think my ass came with more force than my cock. I screamed out as I spasmed uncontrollably. At the same time, I was shooting cum everywhere once again. My entire body shook. Milky juice squirted high above my body. It splattered down onto my face, across my chest, and onto Amy as well. The contractions felt as if they would never stop. I had no idea it was humanly possible to spew so much cum. The juicy stream had become watery, but that only increased the level of splatter. I heard Amy begin to laugh as she continued to plunge her fingers up my ass and work my cock through all my convulsions. Her efforts only served to prolong the ecstasy of my orgasm. Cum was flying everywhere, and Amy was obviously enjoying the show.

"Good boy! Yes, good boy! You see? I told you what that cock of yours could do. Such a good boy. Let that cum fly!"

My contractions eventually began to slow, Amy stopped her movements, and the orgasm ebbed away. She left her fingers in place, and after a few moments, she resumed massaging my prostate with a gentle, circular motion. I felt her other hand playing with the puddles of watery jizz that coated my stomach and crotch. My leg slid down from her shoulder, and I lay flat on the cum-soaked bed. Amy repositioned herself on her knees and knelt between my spread legs.

"You did very well, Scott. I can tell you've had some experience with anal. You enjoy having your ass fucked. Am I right?"

I smiled up at Amy with a weak grin, but I was too embarrassed to respond.

"I wonder. Are there any secrets hidden in this bedroom you'd like to tell me about?"

I hesitated. My head quickly filled with pangs of reluctance and fear. I really didn't know this woman. We'd just met. Did I really want to tell her how much I enjoyed having things shoved up my ass? That I loved how orgasms felt when my ass was full?

But then I stopped myself. That was ridiculous. I was being an idiot. After what I'd just been through with Amy, what did I really have to hide? I began to laugh out loud at the craziness of it all.

"You have a very perceptive mind, Amy. Look in that nightstand drawer beside the bed. You probably won't be surprised at what you find." Although I'd mustered the courage to reveal my secret, I couldn't look Amy directly in the eye when I spoke.

"I knew it!" she shouted. Amy jumped off the bed and reached with both hands for the drawer. I heard an amused chuckle as the drawer slid open. "Well, isn't that impressive. You are a naughty boy."

Amy reached into the drawer and pulled out what I had been reluctant to share with her. One hand emerged holding a thick, seven-inch dildo. In the other hand was a big bottle of lube. She turned to face me with a smile that looked as if she'd just opened a present on Christmas morning.

"This dildo opens up a whole new set of opportunities for me to truly show that ass of yours a good time. Are you sure you're up for it?"

I watched as Amy moved back toward the bed, lubing the big dildo. She took her time, letting me watch the glistening lube run down the length of the dildo's shaft. Smearing the entire surface until it was gleaming and wet. My cock began reflexively gorging with blood as the thought of Amy sliding the dildo into my waiting ass filled my mind. I found myself already aching for her to do it.

"Let me get that greedy ass of yours ready for this monster." Amy's slippery fingers probed my ass, making sure I was slick and ready to receive the fake cock. I moaned in reaction to the pressure of her fingers slipping in and out of my hole. Amy placed the cold head of the dildo into the crease of my puckered taint. My ass muscles slowly relaxed as she began to push. My rear tunnel was anxious to accept the girth of the dildo as the tip slide inside, ever so slowly.

"Oh, shit. Yes! Fuck, that feels good!" My body willingly responded to the stimulation. "Amy, I need you to fuck me again. Please."

"My, my. We are an eager boy, aren't we?" Amy's smile grew even bigger, if that was possible.

The length of the dildo slid a bit more into my ass as my butthole strained to accept the width. I gasped as the dildo involuntarily spread me open. I was used to the sensation being uncomfortable at the beginning, but it was still incredibly arousing at the same time. Amy stopped and held the dildo motionless, letting the first few inches of its length sit just inside the sphincter of my well-lubed ass, giving me time to accommodate the new stretch.

I relished the sensations of fullness, and I was shocked by how much Amy had made me want all of this.

Without saying a word, Amy bent her head toward me and took the head of my stiffening cock into her mouth. It was still sticky with residue of cum, but she sucked it with enthusiasm, her tongue slowly oscillating along the crease of my glans.

"Oh holy, fuck!" I moaned. I was no longer holding back. I wanted her to know how good it felt.

With her free hand, she took the shaft of my penis between thumb and forefinger, pressing hard and stroking slowly up from the base to the crease just below where my cockhead rested in her mouth. She repeated this stroking motion over and over. Each time the friction from her fingers added to my arousal. The series of upstrokes were like a massage forcing blood into the head of my cock. With each stroke, Amy adjusted the suction of her mouth to match each movement. It was as if she was trying to draw cum right up from my balls.

Gradual waves of pleasure began to build and wash over my body. Amy's other hand began to work the dildo in my ass. She was being careful, not using the whole length, but only teasing me with the first few inches. As the slippery fake dick slid in and out, I could feel my own dick respond. I was soon rock hard. Unbelievably I was already feeling the stirrings of another orgasm.

Amy demonstrated an amazing ability to maintain a pulsating suction on my cockhead while breathing through her nose. I had no idea what was going on inside her mouth, but she drove me absolutely wild with the movements of her tongue. All the while, she continued teasing my ass with the first few inches of the dildo. After about five minutes of this combined sensual suction and penetration, Amy increased the speed of the stroking dildo and changed the motion of her hand. She began to use very light pressure with her thumb and two fingers barely touching the skin of my cock but stroking at an incredibly fast speed. I looked down to see her hand a complete blur as it flew repeatedly up and down. The movement created an intense warmth which only seemed to magnify what Amy was doing with her mouth. Like magic, I felt the familiar surge of cum rising from my balls, and I came again with unbelievable force.

"Oh, god! Oh, Shit! Holy hell!" I yelled out between bouts of sustained moaning. I had no idea where this orgasm was coming from. It was as if some force had taken possession of my body giving me no choice but to cum. The muscles in my ass spasmed in unison with my cock. My entire body was wracked with massive convulsions of pleasure made even more powerful by the giant dildo in my rear hole.

I felt the cum spurting out of my shaft, but none of it escaped Amy's mouth. She swallowed again and again, drinking up all my spunk as my body writhed beneath her head. After the third or fourth spurt, she deep-throated my shaft and her lips pressed into my abdomen and balls. In just a few more seconds, the orgasm was over. It had been shorter than before, but I felt sapped of all energy. I lay still, feeling completely drained.

Amy carefully released my cock from her mouth, and she didn't speak at first. She gazed up at my face from her spot between my legs. I saw her slowly wipe her lips with the back of her hand and then she smiled.

"Very good, Scott. I knew that dildo up your ass would get the response I wanted. It's obvious how much you like the feeling of a full ass. But I wonder whether anyone has really tested your limits? I think I need to find out just how much your sweet ass can handle."

Without missing a beat, Amy resumed a slow fucking motion with the dildo. I simply let myself go. In truth, I had little choice. I was exhausted by the orgasms I'd already had, and all I could do was resume my moans of pleasure in synch with Amy's fucking. My mind had entered a kind of pleasure zone. In and out. In and out, I felt the dildo continue to do its work. I began to wonder whether this erotic torture would ever end.

Amy's other hand returned to my extremely limp cock. She took it into her palm and wrapped all four fingers around the shaft. Her thumb was positioned right above the groove of my frenum. She began a rhythmic squeezing of the shaft. No pumping. Just squeezing. She pushed the dildo a bit farther into my ass and held it motionless with one knee. I felt an intense tingle as the dildo invaded new territory. Amy then reached for the lube bottle and slowly dribbled lube over the space between her thumb and my cock head. Her thumb began a circular motion right on the most sensitive part of my sore cock.

Amy continued this routine for quite some time. She worked my body showing no sign of fatigue. If anything, it seemed she was growing even more determined to get me hard again. The routine took on a pattern: alternating strokes with the dildo in my ass, then using a bit more lube on my cock keeping the tender area extremely well lubricated. Her fingers repeated the sequence of squeeze and release, squeeze and release.

The tissues of my dick slowly filled again with blood. It was as if Amy was willing my cock to respond. She was relentless. Squeeze and release, squeeze and release, squeeze and release. The repetition overtook my mind. Unbelievably I was fully hard once again. Still, Amy did not stop and the repeated, unceasing, squeezing of her hand took my body back to the edge of bliss. I came for the sixth time.

This orgasm was different. Not so powerful and convulsive as the others, but my mind was awash with endorphins of pleasure. I found myself relaxed and observant as the tingly waves of orgasm pulsed through me. There was no semen. Only a few pearly drops managed to ooze from the tip of my dick. My whole body shuddered over and over as Amy continued her movements through the duration of the orgasm without interruption. Her skill was incredible.

I was totally in awe of what Amy had been able to accomplish with my body. She continued her stroking and massaging with a vengeance. It was clear she had no intention whatsoever of stopping. At this point, I resigned myself to the inevitable. Amy told me that my cock had to cum seven times tonight, so that was that. I was cumming seven times. I had no idea where any of this was coming from, and I didn't really fucking care. I knew only that I had one more orgasm to go.

I felt the movement of the dildo stop for a moment.

"This is it lover boy. Are you ready?" I heard Amy say the words, not really knowing what to expect.