The Masturbatrix Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Then, with a purposeful thrust, Amy shoved the entire length of the fake dick as far as it would go up my ass. Her powerful grip on my cock increased, and she used one last trick. The dildo was a powerful vibrator, and Amy flicked the switch to full power.

The buzzing of the cock up my ass shook me to the core. Its vibration jammed against my prostate. Amy accelerated her stroking hand to rapid-fire pace and combined it with more pressure of her circling thumb against my cockhead. My back arched reflexively. It seemed I was dying a slow death by cum torture.

"Oh, God. Oh, God Oh, FFUUUUCCCKK!" I screamed out, and everything went black.

* * *

I assume I actually came that seventh time, but I'll never know for sure. My body had finally hit overload, and I passed out.

When I woke up the next morning, I found I was nestled in my bed among warm sheets and blankets. A crust of dried cum and lube coated my ass and belly. I lay there for a long while, not moving, reviewing in my mind what happened last night. It all seemed like a hazy dream. Sorting out the reality of it all seemed extremely difficult. But the soreness of my cock and ass reaffirmed that it had all really happened. I felt more relaxed and content than at any other time in my life. I smiled to myself and enjoyed the sensation of warmth and comfort from my bed.

Amy was nowhere to be seen.

I eventually mustered the strength to sit up in bed. Only then did I notice an envelope on the nightstand with my name on the front. I reached for it and tore open the paper. Inside was a simple business card. It read:

AMY

Repeated satisfaction... guaranteed.

The printing had been professionally embossed on the card and ended with a telephone number. I smiled, placed the card on my side table, and returned my head to the pillow for a bit of well-deserved sleep.