All Comments on 'The Math Tutor Ch. 03'

by brenda_69

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
VERY NICE

I read all three installments of your story, and i hope you continue on with it. Very good for a first submission.

Spider1Spider1over 16 years ago
A fun, fitting climax

I love the naturalistic quality of your characters. Very real. As for the slow, sultry detail of the sex? Perfect. (Filled with great tips, too. Even for a guy.) I loved each characters evaporating shyness. Quite good. I would love to see Brenda turn the tables in the next passage (if there is one....)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
fantastic

One of the best stories I have read so far :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Story made me wet

When I reached this part of the story I had unclasped my bra and slid off my panties...my fingers going down to spread my plump labia lips. I was so wet! I eagerly pushed three fingers into my soaking wet vagina. My juices ran out of my pussy and down my legs as I reached my orgasm. It was so intense that I felt I was going to pee....but instead I ejaculated warm clear fluid from my vagina making a huge wet spot on my bed sheets My hands went up to my double-D boobies to caress them--my nipples were so erect! This is what your story did to me!

LcnmdLcnmdover 8 years ago
Wow!

An incredible story! I hope you come back and add to it someday!

Thank you,

L

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Thank you

I really hope there is a part 4. The first 3 have been fantastic.

JoyJoy4MeJoyJoy4Meover 6 years ago

Just read all three chapters. It was a sexy good read. This third installment was nine years ago and there's been no other stories from this author since. Hope everything is well with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why start something u have no plans to finish

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

The math tutor ch 3 when will ch 4 and ending be coming

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous