The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 39

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are very excited," she observed. He nodded in agreement as she managed to pop his cock through the front opening of his boxers. Gabriella took in the sight of a youthful, hard cock, so close. Eric returned his attention to her, and saw her smile as she positioned her head above his lap. "Would you like for me to wrap my lips around the flesh of your cock?" she asked sweetly and yet sinfully.

"Oh, sweet God! Yes!" he begged as his knob felt her warm breath caress the tip. He almost screamed when she went down, and his spongy knob was enveloped by Gabriella's warm mouth.

"Aaaahhh, yeessss!" He fell back into her pillows as Gabriella's dark-haired head began to bob up and down, very slowly, as she savored his taste for the first time. She explored every millimeter of his cock with her tongue, as she slowly, achingly worked her way lower down his shaft.

Eric trembled under her oral touch. It was almost too much for him to handle, he was so excited. She was by far and away to most seductive of the women he'd been with, and that included his own mother. Eric couldn't wait to tell his friends about this, once it was over. And he hoped it wouldn't be over any time soon.

Gabriella had that fiery Latina passion, and knew how to control a lover well. She worked her mouth up and down Eric's cock, humming as she went lower. It had been a while since she'd enjoyed a cock as much as she did Eric's. His moaning and gasping at every flick of her tongue made her own sexual fires flare up. She sucked his cock long, slow, and deep, an agonizingly long time for Eric, until he just couldn't stand it anymore.

"Jeezus! I'm gonna blow if you don't stop!"Eric moaned and sat up. He finally managed to pull her wonderful mouth away from his cock and back to his mouth. As he kissed her deeply, he took hold of her panty hose and pulled. They ripped away, straight down across her ass. He smacked her, sharply but playfully, across one cheek.

"Ooow!" she yelped. Eric pushed upward and tossed her onto her back, her head onto the pillows. He pounced then, his mouth back to hers, as he pushed his trousers and boxers completely off, adding them to the pile. His hand then dropped right into Gabriella's crotch and smacked playfully across her pubic mound.

"Ooohh!" she yelped again. "You are a vicious man!" she said, grinning from ear to ear as she wrapped her arms around his neck. His hand lay against her pussy then, and began to rub and squeeze at her mound. Her hips rolled and thrust against his hand. He again took hold of her hose and ripped at them. She was breathing heavily, growing even more excited as he tugged and ripped away her clothing. Her hand reached for his cock, wrapped around its girth, and she began to pull and tug at his manhood. He was very hard, and she could feel the pulse of his heart within her grip.

"I love your big cock," she whispered. "I want to feel it inside me."

"You will," he gasped into her mouth.

Eric sat upward suddenly and went to his knees beside her. He pushed her knees apart and attacked the remnants of her hose. Beneath the torn fabric he could see her white panties, wet with her cream as she leaked excitedly. Eric tore away more fabric in an effort to get at her sex. Finally, the crotch was torn completely away. He took hold of the panties' at the crotch and pulled them aside. Eric took in the full view of Gabriella's naked pussy then, absorbing the sight with his eyes. He only paused briefly, but to Gabriella it felt as if hours had went by. When Eric finally dropped his mouth into her crotch, she just about screamed with delight.

"Oooohh, yeessss! Yeessss!" she hissed as his tongue went to work on her aching, hungry pussy. Eric's slurps quickly filled the bedroom, as did her moans of delight. Her juices flooded out of her a moment later, to be lapped up greedily by her young lover. Her hips rolled and her hands captured his head, holding him tight to her crotch.

"You taste so good," he muttered between slurps, when he managed to pull up enough for air. "So much like my mom," he added. "So sweet and tangy." Slurp, slurp. "So tasty, so tasty." Slurp, slurp. "I love eating your pussy," he admitted.

"Oh, yes, oh, yes, oh, yes," Gabriella panted with each lap of his tongue up through her slot. Her hips began to rise as her stomach muscles tightened. She pulled his glasses off and tossed them aside. She took hold of his head and pushed her pussy into his face, feeding him her cunt. Her body was trembling as her orgasm began to build rapidly within her belly. She grabbed at her breasts took hold of one nipple and pinched, hard, to send jolts of intense pleasure straight down into her cunt.

"That's it! That's it! I'm cummmminnnngggg!" she cried out. "Aaaaaaahhhhhh!"

Eric slurped and lapped at her quivering flesh for another moment, enjoying the fact that he'd been able to get her off, a woman his own mother's age, with just his tongue. Her hands had grabbed hold of his head and were pulling his face tight into her pussy. It was very hard for him to breathe, but it was well worth it. He lapped and slurped up her cream until his face was dripping with it.

"So good," she huffed. "So very, very good."

Finally, Gabriella released his head and Eric was able to rise up and catch his breath. Both he and she were panting heavily for air, which was thick with her aroma. Gabriella pulled at Eric's head until he finally crawled atop her. She reached up with her mouth and kissed him, full upon his dripping lips. Her breath panted into his mouth as she pleaded, "Fuck me. Fuck me, Eric. I need you inside me now." Even as she begged him she was wrapping her legs around his hips and pulling his down towards her. Her hand found his hard-on and tugged him downward insistently, towards her hungry folds.

"Put it inside me," she begged. "Put your powerful manhood inside me! Please fuck me, fuck me like you fuck your mother! Please, fuck me, Eric!"

Eric lowered his hips and felt her wet labia kiss his cock head. "Oh, yes!" she panted beneath him. "Inside me! Inside me!" she gasped as he slowly began to feed her hungry pussy his thick cock meat.

"Oooohhh!" she moaned as he finally sank fully inside her vagina. Her hands grabbed at his ass and pulled him down even more, ever deeper into her womb. He held himself still within her vaginal grip for a moment as both enjoyed their moment of coupling. Their bodies tingled as their own sexual energy flowed to the other.

Gabriella opened her eyes and looked into his. "Now fuck me! Oh, God! Fuck me!" she pleaded even as Eric began to rock his hips. His cock slipped in and out of her with shallow thrusts at first, but grew deeper and more forceful as each moment passed. Soon, he was pounding her hard and deep with strong thrusts that had her ass bouncing deep into the mattress beneath her. Her breath was forced from her chest with nearly every thrust of his powerful cock into her pussy. Her feet flailed about above his hips as he fucked her, just like she wanted, just like he fucked his own mother.

"Oooooohhhhh!" Gabriella cried as she rolled through another orgasm. Eric steadily continued to drill her. She pulled his face down again and kissed him deeply. His tongue pushed into her mouth and she sucked hard on it, pulling it even deeper even as his manhood went that much deeper into her belly. She dug her finger nails harshly into his buttocks as they pounded downward. She bit down upon his tongue gently. Her next orgasm hit her in that moment and sent her screaming into darkness.

Gabriella awoke, still on her back, panting for breathe. Eric was still atop her, gently rocking. She felt his cock slipping easily along her vaginal chute, slowly and lovingly. His eyes looked down into her face and he had a warm smile on his lips.

"That was wild," he said. "I think you passed out for a moment."

"I think so, too," she replied. "That was an intense orgasm."

"You can say that again," Eric grinned. "Your pussy clamped down around me so tight I couldn't move, in or out. But your walls were massaging my shaft, it felt like fingers running up and down it. I almost shot off!"

"So, you haven't climaxed yet?" she asked. "I feel you so hard inside me," she added. "Cum for me, Eric. I want you to give my your cum!" Gabriella started rocking her hips, rolling her pussy up and down his shaft, fucking back at him even as he maintained a slow rhythm within her.

"I'm in control again," he grinned. "I might be able to go another hour!"

Gabriella playfully slapped his ass, making him thrust a bit harder. "Oh! You like that!" she laughed, and slapped his ass once again, the smack sounding loud in her bedroom.

"I can give as well as you can!" he growled. Eric pushed up, off, and out of her, all in one motion, and then took hold of her long legs. With a quick twist, she was flipped onto her belly. A moment later, Eric had her hips in hand and pulled up to meet him.

"Oh!" she gasped when she suddenly found herself ass-up on her bed. She looked back and asked, "What are you doing?" even as his hand came down on her right buttock with a loud smack.

"Oooowww!" she cried. "That's not nice!" Gabriella wiggled her ass at him, and Eric delivered a second slap, across her left buttock this time. Again, she cried, "Ooowww!", and yet didn't move away. Instead, she wiggled her ass, waiting for more. Eric again slapped her ass, one cheek after the other.

"Yes! Owwww, yes! That's it! Spank me! Spank my ass!" Gabriella began to shout as blow after blow alternated between her buttocks. Suddenly, Eric stopped, and she turned to look back. In that moment, Eric took aim and slammed his cock straight and true back into her pussy.

"Ooooohhhhh! Fuuuuucccckkk!" she screamed into her pillow. Her body exploded and her pussy again rippled along his penetrating shaft as her climax erupted. Pussy cream flowed around his shaft as he took up a deep penetrating, rapid-fire rhythm that again had the bed rocking beneath them. "Oooohhh, yes! Yes! Yes!" she grunted in time with his thrusts, her cries muffled by the pillow.

"Ooowww!" she barked as Eric would deliver a slap to one ass-cheek or the other as he continued to take her. "Ooohhh, god, yes! Fuck meeeee!"

Eric was beginning to feel it. His balls, which had been slapping across the Argentine woman's hard clit, were tightening with every thrust. Sweat dripped down his face. His mouth hung open and he even realized he had his tongue hanging out, like a rabid dog in heat. And that was just how he felt. He was about to breed this wonderfully exotic, beautiful older woman, taking her from behind just as he had done his own mother, several years before.

"Aaahh, aaahh, aaahh!" he grunted through three hard thrusts, and then, as his cock began to throb, he jabbed a final time, deep into Gabriella. His semen erupted into her, flooding her with molten lava. "Uuuuunnnngggghhh!" he growled. His cock pulsed. His seed flowed. His body trembled.

Gabriella was beginning to experience the exquisite agony of yet another orgasm when Eric's cock exploded. She felt her inside warm, as they always did when life-giving semen filled her. Her vaginal walls clamped tight, locking her lover's penile penetrator deep within as her body milked the virile cream from his body. She was no longer grunting, yet her mouth hung open, locked in a silent scream as she rode out the highest of waves.

After an immeasurable moment, Eric grunted and fell back. His cock ripped from Gabriella and a long rope of white cum briefly linked the two lovers. It snapped as he dropped to his ass and rolled onto his side, striping the deeply tanned left thigh of Gabriella. As Eric collapsed beside her, huffing for breath, she fell to her side, facing him, as equally out of breath as he was.

"That was fucking fantastic!" Gabriella applauded after a few minutes. She laid a hand upon Eric's chest. "I haven't climaxed so hard in years!"

"My pleasure, Ma'am," Eric responded, adding a half-pained salute with his right hand. He rolled his face to look at her, a smile on his lips, and added, "I aim to please."

"That you did, Lover!" she told him, adding a brief kiss to his lips before she rolled away and off the bed. She danced across the room, headed for the bathroom. Eric watched through the open door as she started the shower, and then stepped in. A few minutes later, he joined her.

After, Gabriella and Eric returned to the first floor. The forgotten bottle of Zinfandel was retrieved and she led him out onto the back patio. Both were still completely naked as she turned on the lights and jets of the hot-tub. Gabriella slipped into the bubbling water, fully expecting Eric to join her without invitation, as he had done in the shower. She was not disappointed.

The next afternoon, while attending to her work at the university, Gabriella received a call from Michelle.

"So? How did it go?" Michelle asked. "Did Eric take care of your stereo? He didn't get home until real late last night, and he was late for work this morning because he over slept. You must have really had a problem."

Gabriella laughed. She was well aware that Michelle was equally aware of the fact that Eric had taken care of much more than just her stereo. "He did an adequate job," she replied simply.

"My ass!" Michelle replied. "Eric's never just done and "adequate job"!"

Again, Gabriella replied with a chuckle. "So, maybe he did a fantastic job. Or should I say that your boy not only rocked my world, two or three times, but I think I might have rocked his just as well. Now I can see why you enjoy his attentions."

Michelle replied, "If you think Eric's an animal, you should try Todd out." Todd was Michelle's oldest son, who was in the Navy.

"And just where do these fine young stallions of yours get these skills?" Gabriella asked with a hint of mischievousness in her voice.

"I think you know," Michelle replied. "Everything they know or learned they got from their father of course. Brian knows his way around a woman's body, I can tell you that. With all of the practice he gets, I never have to worry about not getting my rocks off! Sometimes he goes for hours on end, like that damned Energizer Bunny! Just keeps pumping and pumping and pumping! He's the only man I've ever been with who has actually made me beg for him to stop."

"Well then, maybe I should just go to the source!" Gabriella laughed.

"I don't know about that. I'm not too keen on sharing my men with hot Latinas like you. Where would that leave me?"

"Well, for starters, you've got two hot young studs at your disposal, and evidently they inherited some of their father's Energizer Bunny!" Gabriella replied. "My god! I thought Eric was never going to cum!"

"He's like that," Michelle agreed. "Sometimes I think he's just trying to show off, or wants to see how many orgasms he can get out of me before I can have his. Maybe I should time him, next time, just for shits and giggles."

"I can't believe he doesn't have a girl of his own," Gabriella commented. "A boy like that has the pick of the litter."

"I fully agree with you on that one," Michelle sighed. "I sometimes worry that he's too fixated on me. It's not healthy. Boys just aren't supposed to be sleeping with their mothers. Not that we ever get any sleep!"

"Well, I would like to have another go around with young Eric, with your permission of course."

"Gabby! I don't need any competition from you. Besides, what reason could I possibly come up with? I don't need Eric thinking I'm pimping him out."

"I guess I could ask him over again, to adjust my hot-tub jets," Gabriella suggested. "He did seem to enjoy it, last night. That warm, churning water just got him all worked up and raring to go!"

"At least wait until the weekend, when he doesn't need to get up for work," Michelle replied. "He's a growing boy still, and does need his sleep."

Gabriella joined her friend in a moment of laughter, and then Gabriella and Michelle turned their conversation towards more placid topics, such as the Regional Senior Golf Association tournament, and the accompanying anniversary party the Van Winkle Sisters want planned for the end of the month. They had more important things to worry about than young men and their powerful cocks.

12