The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 44

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Don't fucking hog the whore, Phil!" one of the other young men laughed. "I want mine, too. Nice and tender, like my steaks."

Joan glanced over and saw that one of the other three young men had stripped, at least out of their shorts and underwear, and was standing close by. His cock, as shaved as Paul's was, was rock-solid and aimed her way, so she reached up and took it in her free hand. She started jerking on it, which made the owner step a bit closer. Joan gave Paul one last slurp and then let his cock go free before turning to gulp the fresh dick down.

"Oooohhh, man!" It was Howey who Joan was now servicing she saw from a glance up as she began working his average length but bulbously knobbed cock over. His crown filled her mouth and she ran her tongue around and over it, making the band's drummer groan happily.

As she sucked noisily on Howey's manhood, Phil slipped free of her pussy. "Hey! I want sucked, also!" he croaked. "I ain't had a good blow in weeks."

"I thought you liked that bitch in Salem," Paul said.

Phil replied, "That bitch had no teeth! Gummed my dick to death!" That drew laughter from his band-mates. "And she was only twenty, twenty-one. Damn crack-whore!"

"She wasn't twenty or twenty-one, Dickweed!" Klein intoned in his deep voice. "That bitch was at least sixty!"

"Whatever!" Phil barked. "She still gummed a groove into my dick that's still there!" He wagged his cock for all to see, even though there weren't any marks to be seen.

"That groove is from your right hand, Dickweed!" Paul added with a laugh.

Meanwhile, Joan continued to enjoy the offered cock with her mouth. Hands went to her hips, and then a cock as hard as any was stuffed into her willing and wet slot. She glanced back and saw that it belonged to the quiet one, Fritz, the first to whip out and show off his manhood. His dark sunglasses and placid features were a contrast to the rigorous thrusting he took up immediately upon entry. Her pussy began to tingle quickly under his welcomed assault. He had a nice upward curve that was stroking her in just the right way. The addition of his thumb against her anus delighted her as well.

Joan returned to Paul's offered cock and gave it a few deep slurps before she again turned. This time it was Phil's cock aimed her way and she readily accepted it into her gaping mouth. "That's more like it!" he groaned as he began working her mouth as he'd done her pussy a moment before. She could taste her juices on his shaft and lapped them up. She liked the way she tasted, especially on a hot cock.

Beginning to cramp in her back, Joan begged off. She let the two cocks she'd been working over with her mouth go free and then straightened up, working her way off the dick stuffed up her pussy. "I need to get out of these clothes," she smiled to the gathered men. She stretched her arms upward and Fritz helped by lifting her top up and off. Next went her bikini top, finally releasing her breasts completely for all to see. Finally, she unfastened her skirt and let it fall to the floor. Now completely naked, she gave a slow twirl, showing off her 46-year-old body to those gathered around. All took her nudity in with their eyes, and all seemed to appreciate what they saw, if their rigid man-meat was any indication at all.

Phil dropped into the bench beside Paul and Joan turned to face the duo. She leaned over and planted a hand to the outside of each, and then lowered her mouth to Paul's cock once again. Behind her, Howey moved up and pressed into her, pushing his golf ball-like knob into her depths smoothly. "Uuummmm," she moaned into Paul's cock, which now filled her mouth to the back of her throat. She came up and off, and gave Phil the same treatment as Howey began to fuck her.

Joan went back and forth for a few minutes before Phil pushed up and stood. "Man, I've gotta get back into that pussy!" he announced. As he moved, Klein took his seat, and Joan happily transferred her oral attention to his cock. Behind her, Howey slipped out and was replaced by Phil, who went straight into a rapid-fire thrusting that would surely have him dumping his load in no time, Joan thought. She wasn't too far off, either.

Phil's rapid thrusts began to get erratic and he grunted louder and louder. He was pulling completely out at times, only to slam back through her labia to power drive deep into her womb. She felt her pussy begin to spasm at the same time Phil's cock started twitching. "Oooohhh," she moaned, along with Phil, and as her orgasm washed through her, so did his.

"Oooohhh, fuck! I'm spunking her! Yeah! Take it, bitch! Take it!" Phil slammed hard and deep into her, feeding her body his hot semen. The dick in her mouth was twitching, and suddenly Paul was filling her mouth with hot cream as well.

"Oooohhh!" he moaned, holding her head down. His cock pulsed along her tongue and she gagged as more cum than she could handle flooded from his hose. She remembered then that he had done a similar thing at Gabriella's, flooding her mouth while one of his friends rammed a hard shaft up her ass to load up her bowels with equally hot seed. For the second time in two months, Joan was getting filled from both ends with hot, virile semen. She was beginning to enjoy it.

With barely a moment to swallow, her mouth was pulled from one spent cock to a fresh and ready one. She gulped and gagged when the spongy knob banged against the back of her throat. She managed to look up enough to see Howey grinning down at her.

With a mouth full of Howey's cock once again, Joan felt Fritz pushing his cockhead hard against her anus. She relaxed, and the addition of a cool lube helped. A moment later her ring opened and Fritz popped through into her ass.

"Uuunnngggg!" she groaned around Howey's cock as her anus was painfully wedged open. Fritz's cock relentlessly shoved deeper, until she felt his lower belly against her, and she knew that she was as full as she was going to get. Her guts ached from the penetration and filling, and her near-constant moaning into Howey's crotch let everyone know it. Not that any of them cared. They were out to use her and abuse her, and she wasn't protesting, not yet.

"Yeah! Put your head down and your ass up!" Paul laughed. "I told you guys, didn't I? There are broads around here that beg for dick from guys our age, and they're all her age. I can get any of you laid around here, if you don't mind fucking broads your mom's age!"

Joan couldn't argue with that, even if she wanted to. Not with a dick in her throat and another up her ass. She noticed Klein now sitting alongside Howey and moved her mouth to his waiting post. She moaned with every thrust into her guts, but didn't slow down working over all cocks presented. She gulped Klein's dick down, taking his spear-head easily into her throat once again. She pressed her chin into his balls and held him deep for a long moment, until she had to come up for air. She wrapped a hand around it and stroked the saliva-coated shaft while grinning into his stoned face. She wondered if he even felt anything. She sure did, especially when Fritz pulled free of her ass with a loud plop.

"Oooowww!" she yelped and looked back. Fritz was stepping aside and his place was being taken by Paul. She noticed that his cock hadn't lost any of its strength and he was stroking it slowly while positioning himself behind her upraised ass.

Joan returned to servicing Klein's cock while Paul stroked his knob up and down her slit from behind. "I'm lubing up with your spunk, dude!" Paul told Phil. "It's leaking out of her."

"You're fucking twisted, man!" Phil laughed. "I don't want any other dick snot on my dick. That's fucking gay, man!"

"Can't be avoided in a gangbang," Howey told his band's rhythm guitarist. "Not that you've ever had the invite!"

Phil had popped open a fresh beer, which he flung at Howey after taking a deep drink. The can ricocheted off the window above Howey's head and tumbled into the door well. "Hey, not cool, shithead!" Howey shouted. "Those cost money that you didn't contribute."

"Yeah, well fuck off, bitches!" Phil roared. "I got my nut off, so I'm heading for the bar. Going to find me a hot young bitch to fuck. Not some wore-out old hag."

Joan lifted from Klein's cock long enough to look back at Phil and tell him to fuck off. He banged out the side door, with the rattle of the tossed beer can following before the door slammed shut.

"I'm really sorry about him," Paul told her. He was leaning over her back with his cock resting in the valley of her ass. "If you want to stop, I understand."

Joan straightened up and turned to face him. "Fuck that! You got me going, and you've got to finish what you started. All of you." She looked around at the three others, who still had raging hard-ons in need of attention. And she was all too willing to give them the attention they needed.

"Now, let's change things up a little, shall we?" Joan enjoyed taking on the role of dominant, and after Phil's rampage, she felt it time to take control of the scenario. "I want you here," she told Paul, indicating the captain's chair. "And I want you standing right here in front of me," she told Howey.

Paul was quick to follow her instructions, and with a fresh coating of lube applied to his shaft and her anus, Joan positioned herself straddling his hips. Reaching between her parted thighs to aim his cock, Joan then lowered her ass hole down, first into gentle contact, and then a firm plunge down his length, taking his entire manhood into her huts with a single drop.

"Oooohhh, fuuucccckkkk!" she growled towards the ceiling. She swung her hips in a circle to settle the last inch down his post. With Paul fully inside her guts, she opened her eyes to find Howey right where she wanted him. She opened her mouth and took his cock in to the root as she started to lift up and drop down Paul's rigid dick. In seconds, she had picked up a slow, steady pace, enjoying herself as much as she knew the young man below her was.

Paul had his hands on her waist as she rode his cock. The tight ring of her anus stroked him and it wasn't long at all before he began to feel a second load boiling in his balls. He'd only been enjoying her ass for a few minutes before he begged, "I gotta stop, or I'm gonna nut again!"

Joan let Howey's cock drop from her lips and slowly lifted from Paul's cock. It popped free and she looked up to see Howey with an expression on his face she'd seen before. "Do you want my ass, too, Howey?" she asked playfully.

He grinned wider and nodded. "I've never done it that way before," Howey admitted.

"Don't worry, I'll guide you along," she told him, adding a light stroke to his whiskered chin with a hand, and then a kiss to his lips. She moved him to a seat on the bench once again, and with him settled, she repeated her actions from a few minutes earlier. With Howey's cock in hand, she lowered her hips and easily took his manhood into her rectum. She was loosening up nicely and slid down to the base of Howey's dick. His hands came around to cup her breasts and she leaned back against his chest. His mouth came to her neck and began to kiss and lick her as she started moving her hips up and down. His cock rode a few inches in and out of her, and she gently fucked herself upon his tool.

Meanwhile, Paul had thoughtfully wiped his dick clean and stepped up to take aim at sticking it back inside her mouth. Joan gave him a quick smile before opening up. He lunged forward and fed his full length into her throat, making her gag momentarily. She slowed her hips and held herself up slightly so that Howey could take over running his dick up her ass, while she turned her head more to better take Paul's cock down her throat.

Klein and Fritz were standing near, watching the action and waiting their turns. As she sucked and fucked, Joan began to work the fingers of her right hand in and out of her dripping slit, while also working over her engorged clit. Her breasts bounced and jiggled on her chest, also in need of attention. After a moment, she let Paul's dick fall free and looked at her audience.

"Does someone want to stick a dick in my pussy?" she asked. "Three holes, no waiting!" she laughed, and then returned to sucking on Paul's prick.

Fritz made a move forward, but Klein pushed him aside. With dick in hand, the stoned-face guitarist positioned himself at Joan's dripping slot, pushed her hand away, and then lunged. His cock plowed straight and true, right up her vaginal chute to the very core.

"Uuunnngggg!" Joan groaned around Paul's dick as her body exploded into pain. She'd forgotten the last time, which had been the only time she'd ever been double-penetrated. The pain then was strong, as it was now, though she didn't resist. Her body trembled between the young men filling her every opening, and she climaxed once again.

"Uuunnngggghhhhh! Aaaawwwwwhhhhh!" she roared. Her vaginal walls tightened, as did her anus, and she locked her jaw tight around the cock filling her mouth, as her orgasm washed through her. It was a powerful one, more intense than any she'd had in months. Paul's cock slipped from her gaping mouth as her head turned. She was panting heavily as Klein began to fuck her with long strokes. He moved steadily, almost rhythmically, working his cock along her tightened vaginal chute smoothly. She saw his eyes, stoned eyes, looking at her, yet through her. She didn't think he even knew who he was fucking.

Joan let her head roll further and found Fritz now very close, with his cock in hand and aimed her way. She dropped her mouth down his length and began to slurp loud and greedily on his offering. She wanted another mouthful of hot cum. As she slurped, she began to bounce harder on Howey's dick, still wedged high up her ass, and with Klein driving her deep and steady, it wasn't going to be long before she was screaming through another orgasm.

Joan released Fritz's cock and let her head fall back. She was panting for air heavily. Sweat was rolling down between her breasts, either her sweat or theirs, she thought. Her ass was beginning to hurt from lack of lubrication and she needed a break. Yet she wanted to pleasure these dirty young men, and craved the hot seed which she knew to be boiling within their scrotum. Her belly grumbled in hungry anticipation.

Joan got relief when Paul said, "Hey, I'm being left out here!" Which led to Klein suddenly vacating her pussy. She let Fritz free of her mouth once again and then eased up and off Howey. His cock slid out of her guts with ease.

"How about you have a seat, Fritz," Joan panted. He replaced Howey, who headed for the small RV bathroom to clean up. She straddled his hips, facing him this time. She held onto the window frame, looking out across the parking lot and realizing that the sun was beginning to set. Fritz had his dick in hand and she lowered herself into contact with it. He slipped up through her vaginal opening, fitting inside her snuggly. She lowered herself, gave her hips a swirling twist, and then looked back over her shoulder. Klein was standing there, looking down at her ass.

"Don't just stand there gawking," she told him. "Stuff that thing up my ass."

Klein moved to comply, and with little resistance, her anus accepted the latest intruder. He slid in completely before starting back in with his steady, rhythmic, almost robotic fucking of her. Her body again trembled through the pain of being double-penetrated, but nothing like before. She felt a rolling orgasm start through her body as she began to move along with Klein, working her pussy on Fritz's cock.

"Oooohhh, yeessss!" she moaned as the pain washed away to be replaced by intense pleasure. A cock brushed her lips and she opened her eyes to find Paul once again wordlessly begging. She opened and took him down. Again, all three holes were occupied, a story she would soon be sharing with Teagan, next chance she got. "You should have stuck around a bit longer," Joan thought about her friend. "This could have been you!"

As her mind filled with these thoughts, her body was filled with hot, hard cock. A moment later, Fritz began to grunt as shove upward with his hips. He didn't say much, but what he did was, "Cummingggg!" right as he stopped moving with his dick as high up inside her as it would go. She felt him pulsing along her chute, and the warmth of hot semen came a moment later. Fritz had been holding his breath as his dick unloaded, and with the last pulse, he sucked in a deep lungful of air, and then began to pant. Joan thought he might have been having a fit of some sort. With a mouth full of cock, however, she wasn't in any position to worry about him.

The hands on her head drew her face tighter to Paul's crotch. She felt the cock in her mouth pulse once, twice, and then the heavy flavor of hot cum flooded across her tongue.

"Ooohh, yeeaahhh!" Paul groaned as he fed her his second load of the evening. "Yeeaahhh!" Joan swallowed all the thick cream Paul shot into her mouth, which warmed her hungry belly.

Her ass was suddenly vacated as Klein stepped back and reached for a lighter. Joan rolled off Fritz and settled into the bench beside him. Cum began to leak from her over-used pussy. Two loads worth. The scent rose to her nose and she tingled with a deep, inner need that had yet to be satisfied.

Paul had collapsed into the captain's chair again with a beer in one hand and a fresh joint in the other. His cock lay wet and limp in his lap, spent. So too was Fritz's cock, fresh from filling her pussy to over-flowing with his own pent-up load. Klein stood with a joint at his lips and a raging hard-on wagging before him.

"Hey, I haven't been sucked off yet!" Howey said as he returned from the bathroom. His cock was still hard, and he barely slowed down before pushing Joan back and sticking his cock into her mouth. She tasted piss on the tip before it was shoved down her throat. Again, she gagged, but Howey soon eased up and started working himself along her tongue with a more patient rhythm. Joan allowed him to set the pace, holding a hand to the base of his shaft to regulate his depth, as Howey face-fucked her.

"Yeah! Take it, bitch! Take my big dick!" It wasn't long before he, too, began to grunt and gasp. The thick, salty cream Howey fed her a moment later slid smoothly down her throat to again warm her belly.

After getting his nut off, Howey joined the others in passing around the joint and gulping down beers. She was all but forgotten as they began to congratulate each other on their prowess. Klein still hadn't cum, she knew, but he also didn't seem too worried about it. Joan struggled to her feet and headed for the bathroom to clean up.

When she returned to the living area, the young men had already pulled on shorts and t-shirts. She'd been in the bathroom only a few minutes. Paul seemed startled when she joined them.

"Shit! I'd thought you'd left," he told her. The others watched as she passed, naked, between them.

"Man, you don't look or act like an old lady," Howey complimented her. "And you're definitely a hot fuck, Jane."

Joan started to gather up her clothing. "My name's Joan," she corrected. "I hope you remember it. After all, you have dumped a load of semen down my throat." She stepped up and delivered a hard smack across his face, sending his glasses across the floor. "That's for calling me a bitch a while ago."

"Oh, shit!" Paul and Fritz chimed in unison, laughing as they did. "You just got served!" Paul added. Howey wasn't happy about being slapped and started to get up. Instead, Klein stepped over and shoved him back into the seat.

"Let it go, man, or I'll let you go." Klein paused, letting his words sink in. He was a man of few words, and these were a threat.

"Whatever," Howey grunted a moment later. "Shit, I got mine, didn't I?" He took a deep drag of the joint, and then looked to Joan. "I'm sorry," he said a moment later, in a pained, timid voice. "I didn't mean it, okay? I guess I got carried away."