The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Don't wait," Gloria gasped. "Get back inside me!" She reached down into her crotch to pull her pussy open while also reaching for his manhood. Michael didn't need any more of an invitation. He dropped his knees into the edge of the sofa cushion and slipped his cock back into Gloria with a smooth, well-lubricated thrust. He bottomed out in her, making Gloria gasp as his knob pounded into her cervix. "Oh, yes! Yes! Fuck me!" Again, Michael began to plow his thick cock into the dripping cunt of a very willing, much older woman. Not that there was anything wrong with that, he mused.

On the floor behind Michael's thrusting, naked ass, Gwen was still crouching above Landon's face and had her head bobbing up and down between his raised knees. The slurping noises that came from both ends of the mating couple were growing louder as more saliva was added to over-heated sex organs. Gwen enjoyed having her pussy devoured almost as much as she enjoyed sucking on male members, and as a result the sixty-nine position was her favorite. With either her diminutive form atop a worthy lover, or lying below as a hard cock was rammed down her throat, the positioning didn't matter to her. Nor did the location, as she'd enjoyed men in this fashion in truck beds and back-seats, atop comfortable beds or on hard wood floors, as long as her mouth was filled and his was planted to her cunt, Gwen was in seventh heaven. With Landon's tongue giving her a rapid-fire flicking across her sensitive clit, it wasn't long before Gwen announced to all present that she was climaxing.

"Oooohhh, fuuucccckkkk yyyeeessssss!" she groaned loud. She pushed her hips back and smothered Landon with her quivering, quaking cunt. He sucked in her juices as they flowed, drinking from her excitedly. He'd never found another woman who flowed quite like Gwen Van Winkle. She'd taught him long ago how tasty pussy juices were, and as he never failed to give her the hot seed from his balls whenever she asked, she never failed to fill his mouth with creamy goodness, either.

Gloria rolled her head to watch Gwen tremble through her orgasm, and Michael saw her attention waver. "Would you like that?" he asked. "Would you like for me to lick your pussy?"

Gloria looked up into her young lover's face, and even as he continued to fuck her with his strong cock, she whispered, "Yes. Yes, I'd love to have you lick my pussy. Will you? Will you eat me out, Michael?" After a few more strokes, he smoothly slipped his cock from her pussy and lowered himself between her thighs. Gloria pulled her knees up and back as Michael lowered his mouth to her gaping cunt. His slurps at her honey hole were as loud as his brother's upon Gwen and Gloria moaned as his tongue began to dance and stroke inside her. She took firm handholds at her tits and squeezed as Michaels' tongue went wild inside her gaping hole.

Michael's mustache tickled her clit as he ate her out. She usually kept her pussy well trimmed, with only a dark triangle remaining above her slot. For their anniversary gatherings however, Gloria and the others would let their bushes grow out somewhat nostalgically in thicker, 70's style forests. Michael's nose pressed into that fur as his tongue dove deep inside her vaginal chute. It wouldn't be long before she was cumming again, this time on his tongue, and she purred as she felt the first tingles begin to build within her belly.

To her right Gwen had finally let Landon up for air after letting go with a shouting orgasm of her own some minutes before that had creamed his masculine face from eyes to chin. She had dropped into the love-seat nearby and pulled Landon along with her. The virile young man positioned himself between her wide splayed legs and slid his long cock into her hungry cunt. Gwen was a vocal lover and was demanding, "Fuck me hard, boy! Drive that hard cock into me and make me cum!" For all he was worth, Landon was doing just that.

As Gloria watched, she could see the look on Landon's face changing. She recognized that the boy was rapidly approaching his release. His hips were slamming downward into Gwen's crotch with ever more erratic jabs. His face dripped sweat and his grunts grew deeper and louder. He was about to cum when Gwen pushed hard at his hips and gasped, "My mouth! Cum in my mouth, boy!"

Landon groaned and tugged his cock from Gwen's cunt, leaving it agape and drooling. She reached down and took hold of his cock at the base of the shaft and gave it a hard squeeze while Landon scrambled to straddle her wide chest. Gwen latched her lips around the purple knob even as the shaft began to pulse, and a moment later Landon whooped as his cum blasted up through the shaft and out the piss-slit. Gwen's mouth was quickly filled with his warm gunk and she gulped it down like any good cock-sucker would.

As Gwen drank down Landon's hot cream, Gloria was moved fully onto the sofa by Michael. With his face all but dripping with her cunt-cream, he moved atop her and slipped his cock once more into her. With her legs spread wide and flailing about above him, Michael began to fuck her with long, deep strokes. Gloria loved getting fucked, but being fucked hard in the classic missionary position, where ever that might take place, was still far and away her favorite way to get fucked. And Michael was fucking the living daylights out of her!

Michael was far and away one of the best young lovers she'd ever had. He so resembled her own son at that age with each passing minute that it wasn't long before she was again peaking. Her fingers dug into his flesh and scratched at her lover's naked shoulders and back. She dug her fingers into his tight ass cheeks as his hips pounded into her crotch. She gasped and grunted, demanding in a stern, insistent voice, "Fuck me, Michael, fuck me hard!" as her latest orgasm began to rock through her body.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhh!" Gloria cried out as her vaginal vibrations erupted, sending her along the sweet highway of orgasmic bliss. Her entire being was electrically charged as the cock inside her continued to thrust and retreat, thrust and retreat, pushing her further over the edge until she saw nothing but stars in her mind.

As Gloria's cunt walls fluttered around his shaft, Michael began to feel his balls tighten up. Michael groaned, "I'm going to cum," though he doubted that the old women beneath him heard him. She was too far gone enjoying her own climax, he realized. He shoved hard and buried himself balls-deep in her tired old cunt. His shaft pulsed and semen erupted into her. He threw his head back as the painful pleasures of orgasmic release rolled through him and filled her.

Meanwhile, Gwen and Landon had disengaged long enough to retrieve drinks that they had been enjoying some time before. Naked, Gwen padded across to the dining room to return a moment later with a large bottle of Krug Champagne and two extra glasses. She refilled her glass before Landon's and then poured champagne for Gloria and Michael, who had forgone a glass earlier. He'd drink now, she knew.

Taking a deep gulp, Gwen tasted the bubbling freshness of the champagne, mixed with just a hint of Landon's semen, flow down her throat and warm her belly. Landon also took a deep gulp of the Krug as he rolled into one of the wing-backed chairs. His cock still stood at half-mast from his crotch, Gwen noticed with a grin.

"Thank you," Gloria sighed as she was handed a glass of the champagne. She sat up as Michael slipped out of her and dropped to sit on the floor by her dangling left leg. He was panting from his efforts and leaned against her calf. She could feel his sweet and smiled at the prospect that she could still drive a young man to exhaustion, at times. Gwen settled into the shorter of the couches and curled her legs up beneath her butt.

After a few minutes had passed, with little said between the four, Landon broke the silence by saying, "Get dressed, Michael. We've got to get going." The older of the brothers was already gathering up his clothing as he said it. While the two young men dressed, Gloria watched, fascinated in the fact that neither seemed to give either of the older women a look. It wasn't until both had finished dressing that Landon went to Gwen.

"I had a wonderful time, Mrs. Van Winkle," he smiled down at her nude form. He leaned in and gave her a kiss, very formally, on the forehead. "And I'm pretty sure Michael did, too."

"Thank you, Landon," Gwen replied. "You do outstanding work, both in my yard and, well, other places as well." She put out her hand and he assisted her in standing, and then followed her nude form towards the front door. Gwen retrieved her checkbook from the drawer of a hallway table and ripped her payment to the boys from it. Handing it to Landon while Michael joined them in the hallway, she allowed the tall, handsome young man one final kiss.

"I'll be expecting you again, next Saturday I believe?" she said. She reached for the front door and pulled it open, still quite naked. Landon paused, letting Michael pass.

"I'll make sure you're on the schedule," he grinned. "Will you need Michael, also?"

Gwen smiled wide. "Young man, I am always in need! Bring him along and I'm sure I can think of something to do to him, with him, or him to me!" She laughed along with Landon, who joined his brother on the porch. Gwen had no issue with standing in her front doorway stark naked, even as a young couple walked past on their way into downtown.

Gwen rejoined Gloria in the front room a moment later. "When was Greta due?" Gloria asked as she followed her younger sister-in-law through the dining room, still just as naked, and into the kitchen. Both rooms had hardwood floors and were cool under their bare feet. Beyond the kitchen, Gloria saw that the backyard was completely in shade as the afternoon gave way to evening.

"I expect her any time," Gwen replied. She pulled open the sliding glass door and the two went on through into the backyard and settled into the canvass-backed chairs that flanked the round steel-framed glass table. Many years ago, Oskar had a small swimming pool put in. It wasn't very big or deep, put provided a nice place to relax and enjoy the summer sun. Now it was completely in the shade of the several trees surrounding the yard, and yet Gwen knew from experience that the homes to either side of hers, should one wish to, had good lines of sight from their upper windows into the pool. She knew as well that the teen-aged son of the couple to the north side of her property sat for hours on end watching her swim, nearly always in the nude of course. Gwen didn't mind, since she was something of an extrovert, and exhibitionist as well.

"Is your neighbor home?" Gloria asked, also well aware of the teen voyeur.

"I expect he is," Gwen laughed, and gave the unseen young man a casual wave. "I wouldn't be surprised if he wasn't as naked up there as we are down here."

"Who's as naked as we are?" came the soft, Southern-Belle voice of their remaining sister-in-law, Greta. Gloria turned to see the third of their group standing in the open doorway. In her hands were a pair of bottles of Champagne, both obviously chilled given the dew of sweat in them.

"Young Mr. Simms," Gwen smiled. "My neighborhood pervert, who is most likely up in his room giving himself a hand job even as we speak."

"Do I know him?" Greta asked, leaving the bottles on the table between the seated pair. She ducked back inside to retrieve fresh glasses.

"I would doubt it. He doesn't get out much. He can't walk." Gwen waited for Greta to begin pouring the last of the champagne from the bottle she had retrieved inside before continuing. "It's a sad story, really. He got hurt in a bicycle accident as a little boy and injured his spine, right at the hips I believe. Hasn't been able to walk since, but still feels pain in his legs and toes. He takes so much pain medication, his mother once told me. They had an elevator installed and gave him the top floor once he became a teen, so he would have some privacy. He doesn't have many friends, I'm told. When not at school he sits up in his room playing those boring video games, or watching television, I suppose."

"That is, when he's not watching you run around your backyard naked!" Gloria laughed.

"Young men need their entertainment!" Gwen laughed. "Besides, from what his mother tells me, her son has a raging hard on nearly all of the time, due to the injury, their doctor explained."

"Are you sure it isn't caused by you, Mrs. Van Winkle?" Greta laughed. As they talked, the late arrival had begun to shed her own clothing, and joined her sisters-in-law in the nude, sitting around the table, and enjoying a glass of champagne. Gloria admired Greta, who was the fittest of the three. At 65, Greta still put in five miles each morning, usually walking the cart paths around the golf course. She had taken to wearing her auburn hair a bit longer recently, with gentle curls, and it now hung down her back to just below her shoulder blades, nearly as long as Gloria's own straight black hair. Neither the color nor the curls were natural anymore. Of the three, Greta had the smallest breasts, though still in the d-cup range, and her hips were narrow. Given the history of athletics Greta had, it wasn't surprising that she could still turn heads with her long, lean form when she walked the board walk and beaches of Regal Bay. It also wasn't surprising to find her dinning with a different young man most evenings. What would be surprising to many would be the knowledge that Greta Van Winkle enjoyed playing bondage games, usually as the one tied up to a bed or rack. For all of her flamboyance and charms, Greta was very much a submissive when it came to sex. Nothing was taboo for her to try, at least once.

"I still don't see what the fuss is all about," Gwen laughed. "I mean, look at me." She cupped each of her heavy, matronly breasts in her hands and lifted them high. "Do these look like the perky little titties of a twenty-year-old? No they do not! They are fat, saggy, vein-crossed fat-bags of an old hag!" Her nipples, still erect atop her globes, cast shadows as she held them aloft. Teasingly, Gwen flicked each sensitive nub with her tongue before letting the breast fall back to hang from her chest.

"That's it, give the pour young man a show, why don't you?" Greta laughed as she circled the table and settled into the remaining canvas-backed chair. She leisurely hooked a leg across the arm, opening her thighs for their potential voyeur and showing off the fact that she'd completely shaved her crotch smooth for the evening.

"I thought we always let ourselves grow out, like the good old days," Gloria said to Greta. "You look like you've had a fresh waxing."

Greta took a long drink of her champagne before replying, "I enjoyed an afternoon with a gentleman who seemed to get more enjoyment out of shaving me than fucking me. He did get around to the latter, and it did feel pretty wild, having his pubic hair rubbing my freshly shaved mound. I'm quite sensitive down there right now, and did it ever get me off! I can't wait to have your fabulous tongues flicking away at my pussy! Oh, the orgasms I expect to have tonight!"

All three of the women laughed, well aware that giving each other orgasms was always on the menu for their anniversary evenings. As was the custom, glasses were raised and toasts were made to their dearly departed husbands, each in turn, as was the tradition between them on this date. After draining their glasses, Gwen stood and announced, "I'm going for a swim. Care to join me, ladies?"

"I think I will," Greta said as she all but leaped to her feet. "Gloria?"

"I need to shower first," she said. "I seem to be leaking." She dipped her hand between her thighs and felt the overflow of semen dribbling out of her that young Michael had left behind.

"I thought I caught a scent of fresh man-cream!" Greta laughed. "Just had to start the festivities without me." She dropped into the cool water of the pool and dunked her head back, wetting down her auburn curls.

"Actually, I was just paying off the young gentlemen who do my yard for me," Gwen informed her as she drew up closer to Greta in the water. Her arms went around Greta's waist and pulled her slightly taller and older, long-time lover close. Of the three, Greta and Gwen had known each other longer, and as such had been in each other's company many more times. Their wet breasts pressed together, the nipples hardening from the warmth of the other's flesh. Gwen's hands cupped Greta's tight little butt as they kissed briefly.

"Gloria just happened along to help out, and got a healthy load in the process," Gwen said after their lips had parted.

"I'm sure you got your own fair share," Greta laughed, and then kissed Gwen full on the mouth, deeply. When their lips again parted, she grinned. "That's not just Krug I taste on your tongue, you naughty vixen!" Greta giggled, and then pulled Gwen's mouth back to hers. Gloria slipped inside while her two sisters-in-law made out in the pool.

Gloria showered quickly in the bathroom on the second floor. It was primarily used by Gwen's son Graham, who lived with his boyfriend Nathan in the second floor rooms. They were out of town for the week, taking a vacation of their own. A coastal cruise, from what Gwen had said, for those in the LGBT-Community. The bathroom's small window looked out over the backyard and Gloria paused to watch her sisters-in-law. Gwen was seated on the edge of the pool with Greta between her thick thighs. She had her hands tangled in the auburn hair as she guided Greta's mouth. The look on Gwen's upraised face showed that she was either about to cum, or in the throes of climaxing on her older lover's mouth. Gloria felt a momentary pang of jealousy that quickly faded as she toweled off and headed back down to join Gwen and Greta in the pool.

Gloria dropped into the pool and slid over to where Greta and Gwen were locking in a passionate kiss. Their wet, naked breasts brushed across each other as they made out, with their hands slowing roaming across their tanned, aged bodies. Gloria pressed up behind Greta and leaned in to plant light kisses across her shoulders. Greta broke off from kissing Gwen and turned to Gloria.

"We were beginning to worry about you," Greta said in her soft, Savannah-raised voice. Gloria tilted her mouth up to meet Greta's and kissed her as passionately as Greta and Gwen had. Gloria felt her left breast cupped by a warm hand and she mewed into Greta's mouth as her nipple was tugged. A moment later, Greta pulled her mouth away and with a gently guiding hand, Gloria was next kissing Gwen while Greta stroked both of their backs.

For the next several minutes, the three sisters-in-law kissed each other, and caressed each other. Gwen eventually pushed her way between her two older lovers and rose up until her breasts were completely out of the water. Greta latched onto her right nipple quickly, and Gloria was soon sucking on her left. It was tradition for the host to be on the receiving end for most of the evening, and Gwen was asserting that right.

"Ooohh, yes! Suck my tits, ladies," she moaned softly, even as they already were in the act. Gwen stroked the dark, wet hair of her two lovers as they enjoyed her soft breasts, and she turned her face up to look towards her neighbor's upper window. She hoped young Justin Simms was enjoying the show.

Gloria sucked, licked, and kissed across Gwen's right breast, while Greta mirrored her on the left, for many minutes. She let the hard little nipple pop free of her lips and pulled Gwen's mouth to hers, kissing her again deeply. She took hold of the vacated nipple with her fingers and began to tug and tease it until it was hard and puffed even further out with excitement. Gwen pushed her mouth back down and as Gloria returned to sucking on the nipple, Greta was pulled up for a deep kiss as well.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers