The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 49

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

"Get up on the edge," Gloria told Gwen after a few more minutes, and Gwen moved quickly for a woman of her age, driven on with lust. She no sooner had her naked ass on the tiled pool boarder than Gloria was slipping between her parted thighs.

"Ooohh, I need your mouth on my pussy," Gwen again needlessly said, as that was were Gloria was headed. The words were no sooner out of her mouth before Gloria's was pressing against her vagina. "Oooohhh, Gloria!" Gwen sighed as Gloria's tongue went to work.

As much as Gloria loved men and their hard cocks, she also enjoyed woman. The taste of hot pussy on her tongue had been part of her life for years, since being introduced to the act by her late husband. Gwen's had been the first she'd ever tasted, and Gwen had been her mentor, teaching her how to work a pussy with her tongue, her lips, and he breath, all the while putting her fingers to skillful use along the perimeter, up and down the sensitive flesh of her inner thighs, and down through her butt crack. All of this Gloria put to use as she removed the chlorinated water left behind by the pool and delved into the tangy cream of Gwen's vagina.

"Oh, Gloria! I love the way you eat my pussy!" Gwen sighed into the night sky in a voice that should carry to Justin's window, if it was open. "Yes! Lick that hard clit! Make me cum with your tongue!"

Gloria was doing her best, and it wasn't long before she had Gwen bucking hard against her face, her head held in Gwen's hands as her younger lover climaxed. "Ooooohhhhhh!" Gwen howled into the night as her body convulsed and creamed all over Gloria's mouth. For her part, Gloria eagerly lapped away at the creamy flow, and drank down every drop Gwen provided.

Eventually, Gwen's orgasm subsided and she lay back across the flag-stones that ringed the pool. She was panting in the after-glow. Gloria slipped from between her thighs and turned to find Greta waiting. Her mouth was pulled to Greta's, who kissed her deep. Greta flicked he tongue around Gloria's mouth, licking her lips and chin to find any of Gwen's cream that was left behind.

"My turn," Greta sighed into her mouth, and then lifted Gloria up onto the pool's edge. Like Gwen before her, Gloria settled on the tiles and spread her legs wide. Greta moved in and soon was echoing the act she'd watched. Gloria leaned back onto her hands as her Georgia-born sister-in-law worked her thick, hairy pussy over with her own delicious mouth.

Since all three of the elderly women had been lovers for many years, even decades, it didn't take long for one to bring another off. They all knew each other so well after all the years that it was the rare occasion that a good tonguing didn't bring on an orgasm within minutes. Such was the case with Gloria as her climax hit her very quickly under Greta's skillful tongue-lashing. They hadn't been together in the year since their last anniversary, and yet Greta hadn't forgotten the very sensitive spots that got Gloria off. She had concentrated on those and had Gloria quivering, crying out, and cumming on her tongue very quickly.

"Aaaaaahhhhh, yeeeesssssss!" Gloria sighed. She dropped fully onto her back across the flag-stones as Greta completed her, and pulled her legs up and back. When Greta's tongue flicked lower, across Gloria's well-travelled anus, Gloria's orgasm redoubled, especially when Greta rammed the tip through the sphincter ring. "Aaaaaeeeeeyyyyy!" Gloria howled even louder as her orgasm exploded. Greta's tongue pushed deeper, with her nose pushed into her dripping cunt slot, and Gloria's howl echoed through the backyards of the neighborhood.

"You're getting too loud!" Gwen laughed, and quickly moved to straddle Gloria's face. She planted her pussy full onto Gloria's mouth, even as Gloria continued to moan. The vibrations rippled up through Gwen and it wasn't long before her juices began to flow again. Gloria finally stopped howling and began to work her tongue into Gwen's gaping hole once again.

"Hey! No fair!" Greta laughed as she moved away from Gloria's gaping crotch. "I have to cum! Someone's eating my cunt and making me cum, right the fuck now!" Greta's stern voice, a product of her many years of acting as a dominatrix for her husband's many business acquaintances, made both Gwen and Gloria tingle. The anniversary parties at Greta's house were always nights full of kink, since the years their husbands directed the proceedings. In the years since, both Gloria and Gwen had enjoyed hours bound to beds and racks, with their holes stretched and filled, their nipples pulled and bit, and their orgasms reaching heights only rarely met.

As she climbed from the pool, Greta told Gwen, "I don't care if you are the host this year, I want your mouth on my pussy, now!" Greta took Gwen by the hand and pulled her to one of the canvass chairs. Greta took a seat and Gwen eagerly settled between her parted thighs. Greta pulled her head close and her mouth to her pussy while telling her, "I want to cum, and I want both of you to get me off!" She said this looking at Gloria, who was already moving to kneel beside Gwen.

"Yes, Mistress," Gloria smiled before leaning in to kiss Greta's wet flesh, up from her knee to her breasts. Gloria sucked the hard nipple of Greta's left breast in and began to gently chew upon it, like she knew Greta enjoyed. Between her thighs, Gwen was also gently biting upon Greta's flesh, unencumbered by hair. She sucked each thick labium between her lips and bit down, making Greta moan and tremble.

"Aaaahhh, that's it!" Greta groaned after a few minutes, and with Gwen sucking her cunt so hard that her flesh was fully inside her mouth, she began to climax. "Aaaaaahhhhh! Cuuuummmminngggg!" Greta howled. Her thick cream flowed, and Gwen drank it down. After several minutes of loud slurping, she had drained Greta and settled back to look at the mess she'd left behind.

"Your turn," Greta told Gloria. Gloria moved quickly, knowing that she had her work cut out for herself, with Greta having just completed having an orgasm. As she put her mouth to work, trying to concentrate on the task at hand, she felt Gwen pull her hips up and start working long fingers along her slot and into her pussy.

"Uuunnngggghhhhh!" Gloria moaned into Greta's gaping hole as Gwen worked more and more fingers into her dripping slot, until she felt the full width of Gwen's knuckles at her opening. Gloria lifted her mouth from Greta's pussy long enough to push back. "Ooooowwwww!" she cried as she forced herself to take the entirety of Gwen's hand into her pussy. It wasn't the first time she had been fisted by her sister-in-law, but it had been some time, and her vaginal muscles fought to relax. The pain was mixed with pleasure, however, and as she rocked back forward to plant her mouth onto Greta's hairless crotch, Gwen began to twist her wrist and wiggle her fingers, all serving to make Gloria's juices flow ever thicker and heavier. Her body trembled as her orgasm rushed up through her. She moaned as she climaxed, her voice muffled by Greta's pussy as her head was pulled in tight.

"God! I love these nights!" Greta announced. Watching her young sister-in-law perform the fisting of Gloria, something Greta had taught Gwen some years ago in fact, made her juices flow. She smiled lovingly at Gwen, who returned it. She would be next, Greta vowed. She wanted to feel the stretch. With the anticipation, combined with Gloria's magnificent tonguing, Greta was soon cumming again. "Oooohhh, yeeeesssss!"

***

From high in his bedroom perch, Justin Simms echoed Greta's moans. "Oooohhh, yeessss!" as his cock erupted for the second time that night. His cum splashed into the towel draped across his useless knees while he watched Gwen stuffing her entire hand inside her long-haired friend. He'd never seen anything like it before and it had made him cum harder than he had in a long time. His body vibrated in the wheel chair, seated at the window, and he wished he could someday join the old ladies next door.

Behind Justin, standing in the open door to his bedroom, his mother watched quietly as her son jacked off into the towel. She had been there for a while, and after witching him climax the first time, she had reached into her shorts to stroke her hard, sensitive clit. In the moment that Justin had cum the second time, Sheila Simms had also cum, fighting hard not to cry out as her finger brought her climax out. It was wrong, very wrong she knew, and yet she had needed it. Her husband no longer found her attractive, she knew. They'd been married for more than thirty years. She had run to fat years ago, as he had, and their sex-life was as non-existent as their diet plans. Still, Sheila needed sex, and had learned long ago that truck drivers had standards as low as her paycheck as a waitress at the truck stop. Watching her son, however, as he worked his long, thick cock, made her seriously consider crossing the line no mother should ever cross. As she slipped quietly down the stairs a minute later, she knew that she would soon treat her son to something he'd never get elsewhere.

***

Gloria dropped heavily into the sofa, aching from knees to jaws. She had tossed back a glass of champagne as she stumbled into the house and felt the warmth of the alcohol wash through her. She was spent and needed to lie down. Her vagina ached from being stretched so wide, as it always did. She had come to enjoy the act of being fisted, and never failed to have intense climaxes. The result, however, was the complete draining of her energy. She just couldn't continue that evening, not after cumming so hard on Gwen's twisting, thrusting hand. And as she closed her eyes, she heard her sisters-in-law groaning and moaning as they continued their love-making on the patio. She was getting older, and her stamina was ebbing. And as Gloria felt herself sliding towards sleep, she knew that she still had a few good years of sex left. She only hoped that her sisters-in-law wouldn't be the death of her, as they seemed to have been for their husbands.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers