The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 52

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

After dinner, the Schulte's head for the casino, while David and his mother spend some time on deck enjoying the moon and stars. They walk hand in hand, as many of the lovers around them do, and pause from time to time to kiss very deeply. No one suspects that they are in fact mother and son, and by their groping hands or intimate caresses, none would ever guess it, either. By the time they leave the deck and head for their cabin, David's cock is rock-hard and tenting the front of his white trousers obscenely.

Once inside, David tells his mother, "Alright! That's enough of that!" and quickly attacks her. His hands know where to go and it isn't much more than a minute before she is standing fully nude before him. It helped that she hadn't wore anything under her long red dress.

Cynthia spun away from her son and pulled open the balcony door. Strutting proudly out onto it, she again spun around to face David. He could see her quite clearly in all her golden-fleshed radiance beneath the star-lit night. The dark shadow at the junction of her legs formed a triangle, a Devil's Triangle her son had often called it, that David was immediately drawn to.

"Come here, David," Cynthia called to him. As he approached, she grinned wider, and began to slowly sink to her knees, her back against the rail of the balcony. She reached for him as he drew nearer and attacked his trousers front. Within seconds she had her son's long cock out and in her grip. David leaned forward to plant his hands upon the rail as she pulled him deep into her mouth.

"Oooohhh, Mom!" David sighed into the darkness. He began to rock his hips, face-fucking his mother as she knelt before him. Her lips drew tight around his shaft as he slid along her tongue, banging into the back of her throat every so often. He looked down and watched her enjoying his manhood and found her eyes gazing up at him. He blew her a kiss while still steadily feeding her his dick.

"Ooohh!" came a startled gasp from his left and David turned to see Marlotte standing on the balcony for the next cabin over. He had learned that the Shultze's were next door at dinner, but hadn't thought much about it since. Now he stood with his cock in his mother's mouth while the older German lady gazed on in shock, her own mouth open and covered by her wrinkled hand.

"Was ist das?" came Rudolph's voice and a moment later the older German gentleman also stepped out from their cabin. His attention followed his wife's and he took in the sight of David and Cynthia enjoying themselves in the semi-darkness. "Ho! David! I see you are enjoying the evening!" Rudolph laughed. He stepped up close behind his much smaller wife and looked at them over the top of her curly gray head of hair.

In response, David slowed up just a bit, but held his cock in his mother's suctioning mouth. "Yeah, I guess so," he stammered. He was very near cumming and with his mother's tongue now flicking across his tip, he could feel his balls tightening. Her hand came up and gave them a firm squeeze. "Oooohhh, man," he sighed as a shiver raced up his spine.

Rudolph, enjoying the display before him, reached around to cup his wife's heavy breasts. "Rudolph!" she hissed, but he was not to be denied. After a moment, he began to tug at her blouse, and instead of taking the time to unbutton it, he instead pulled it up and tossed it aside. "Oooohhh, Rudolph!" Marlotte again sighed, even as her husband's huge hands ripped her large bra up and over her head as well. Her large, blue-veined tits fell free and before they were covered by Rudolph's hands, David got a clear look at the huge, thick, dark-chocolate nipples the aged woman displayed.

David continued to rock his hips, face-fucking his kneeling mother, yet his eyes were on their neighbors. Rudolph began to work Marlotte's massive breasts in his hands, even lifting them as if to show them off to him from time to time. "Your woman, she is very good dick sucker, yes?" Rudolph asked with a broad grin.

"Oh, hell yes, she is!" David replied. He stroked her head, as if petting a dog. "The best in the U.S.A.!" he boasted.

"My Marlotte, she is outstanding also. The best in all of Bavaria!" Rudolph gave her a kiss on the top of her head. Marlotte stood before her husband, her eyes closed as she enjoyed having her heavy breasts cupped and lifted by her husband. She could feel his log pressing into her back by then, and reached back to give it a firm squeeze.

"Lass uns ins Bett gehen, Ehemann. Ich will deinen Schwanz jetzt!" Marlotte told her husband. David had no idea what she had said.

Rudolph laughed. "She wants me to take her to bed and fuck her!" he told David. "I haven't heard that in some time!" Rudolph turned his wife and kissed her full on the mouth. David continued to watch as Rudolph whispered something in German to her. She shook her head, but relented a moment later. She turned to face David and as he watched Rudolph stepped up behind her, lifted the hem of the skirt she wore, and tugged her panties downward. He had already pulled his cock from the trouser shorts he wore and as David watched Marlotte's face twist up, he realized that Rudolph had fiercely rammed his thick Bavarian cock into her from behind.

"Oooowww, Rudolph!" Marlotte panted with the thrust. His hands took firm grip on his wife's hips and he began to plow her, all the while his eyes remained on David and his mother, who still slurped away at his cock.

For her part, Cynthia was enjoying her son's drooling cock. He was steadily coating her tongue with his tasty pre-cum juices. All the while she had a hand between her thighs and three fingers thrusting up into her own juice-dripping slot. She was very near climaxing on her own hand when her son stepped back, pulling his long cock from her suctioning mouth with a plop. Cynthia looked up to see her son turn away from her and step towards the side of the balcony. It was then that she first noticed that they had an audience.

Marlotte was bent across the side rail of her own balcony and her mountain of a husband was steadily drilling her very obviously from behind. Her huge, grand-motherly tits swung beneath her chest with every thrust, two heavy globes that David reached for as he stepped up.

"Take the young man's cock in your mouth," Rudolph instructed his wife. Cynthia stood up and as she also stepped towards the older, frolicking couple, she watched David slip his dick into the older German woman's gaping mouth. In seconds, he was giving her the same treatment she had been receiving a moment earlier.

"You are a very beautiful young woman," Rudolph complimented as Cynthia stepped up beside David. "Your son is a very lucky man, to have such a wonderful mother as you to see to his needs."

Cynthia was shocked. "How did you know?" she asked.

Rudolph shrugged and with a sly grin, he replied, "You two are very vocal in your love-making, and these walls aboard this ship are very thin. Last night, Marlotte and I listened to you instead of the television." When Cynthia didn't reply right away, Rudolph continued. "It is okay. We have been swingers in our youth, and our daughter and son-in-law, they often spend weekends with us, although it has been a great many years since Marlotte has had such a young man in her mouth as your son."

Cynthia watched her son feed his cock in and out of the grand-motherly woman's mouth a moment. Suddenly, Rudolph reached across and pinched her nipple. "Oooww!" she chirped.

"Perhaps you and I should leave these two lovers to their delights?" he suggested. Cynthia watched as he backed away from his wife's broad, fleshy ass. His cock was long and hung heavily from his dark forest of fur, dripping from the juices his wife had been leaking. He was semi-rigid, and very thick, Cynthia noted. Nearly as thick as her wrist.

"Go for it, Mom," David told her. "It's the whole reason we go on these trips. To enjoy ourselves." Even as he said it, David pulled his cock from Marlotte's mouth. He waited until she had straightened up before pulling the older woman's mouth to his. Cynthia watched as her son kissed deeply a woman easily as old as her own mother. His hands took hold of the huge, heavy melons she possessed and began to work them like bread dough.

"Yes, Cynthia, we are here to enjoy ourselves, are we not?" Rudolph echoed. Cynthia smiled her agreement as she watched the big, old German easily scramble over the rail separating their balconies to join her. David leaped the other way to join Marlotte, who was already backing into their own cabin suite, dragging him by the hand.

"Have fun!" was all Cynthia managed before Rudolph had lifted her easily with his strong arms. In two strides, the giant Bavarian had her in the cabin suite.

"Let us have our own fun, young lady!" Rudolph laughed, laying her gently in the bed. "You need not worry about young David. For all her innocence, Marlotte is a true whore in the bedroom. Your son will not be disappointed!"

"I'm sure I won't be, either!" Cynthia replied from her bed as she watched Rudolph quickly shed his clothing. His massive manhood was again strengthening and the knob, which was easily the size of a tennis ball, took aim at her. She settled into the bed, spread her legs wide, and welcomed Rudolph to her with a deep kiss. Her groan of agony as he penetrated her was lost in his mouth. Her legs came up and wrapped around his narrow waist as he began to drive her hips deep into the mattress.

"Oooohhh, yeeeesssss!" she hissed into the dark cabin as her body trembled with his penetration. Her orgasm, which had been near at hand just moments before out on the balcony, began to roll through her. Her juices flowed, lubricating the wrist-thick log Rudolph had stuffed into her.

"I see you like cock, despite my age, yes?" Rudolph asked between grunts as he worked his manhood in and out of her with long thrusts. His knob punctuated each word by banging against her cervix, and Cynthia huffed each time. "You are nearly as tight as my own daughter. Helga is about your age, too. And also has a son. Soon, young Dietrich will be old enough to enjoy these very pleasures." All this Rudolph said casually, even as he worked his thick log of meat deeper into her body with every subsequent thrust.

"Ooohh...ungh...yesss...ungh...I so...ungh...love...ungh...cock! Ooooohhhhhh!" Cynthia began to buck beneath Rudolph as her climax suddenly spiked upward. It had been rare for her to enjoy the delights of a multi-level orgasm, and suddenly this huge man, easily her late father's age, had driven her to one. "Oooohhh! Rudolph!!" she howled beneath him.

Next door, David could hear his mother's cry of release and knew that she was having as much fun as he was. Marlotte's body rose and fell above him as he lay supine on the bed, her huge tits in his hands as she bounced upon him. Her asshole gripped his cock like a glove as she fucked herself on his cock. As he watched, the huge, hairy hole of her vagina spasmed and began to gush with thick, white cream that coated his shaft and lower belly, matting down his blonde pubic hair, and gave off a heavy scent that made him want to dive his face right in.

David had only just managed to get into the bed on his back before the thick-set old woman crawled atop him and planted her mouth to his. Her tongue was thick and tasted of cigarettes as she thrust it very nearly into his throat. All the while, she was jacking his cock hard and fast until he resumed drooling his pre-cum, which she smeared across and around his knob. With that as the only lube, Marlotte ripped her tongue from his mouth and sat on his lap. She barely had to guide him as her anus found his cock and sucked it in. David had seen Rudolph's thick dick and as Marlotte settled her asshole easily down his own rather thick cock, he realized that the two old Germans were indeed a sexually experienced couple.

Cynthia was quickly beginning to feel overwhelmed by the brute of a man, this German grand-father, who lay atop her, drilling her with a cock as large as any man's fist. Her body was spasming, her nerves electric and vibrating as she hovered on the very edge of a climax for the ages. Her juices flowed thick and lubricated Rudolph's cock with every plunge, warming him and driving him on. Her ankles were locked around his waist, holding him to her. She pushed up with her hips, to meet every downward thrust of his. The bed bucked and its headboard banged against the wall, and she knew that the married couple next door would be getting quite the ear full.

With his mother's cries of climactic release still echoing in the night and his mind, David couldn't help but announce his own. "Oooohhh, fuck! I'm cumming! Unngghh!"

David's cock pulsed and began to spit its hot cream high into Marlotte's bowels, even as her anal ring began to spasm around him. To David, it felt as if her ass was milking him, like a cow's teat. With his eyes closed up tight, he could even imagine that it was her very talented mouth sucking his cum out of his throbbing shaft, such was the feelings her rectum was treating him to. Marlotte was indeed a wonderful, dirty lover. Even before his cock had stopped spewing, she had leaned back to plant her mouth to his, and her tongue deep into his throat.

Cynthia would hear all about David's thrill ride in the morning over breakfast. Until then, she was enjoying her own. After she had exploded beneath Rudolph, the bear of a man rolled onto his back, holding her to him and maintaining his deep penetration. Now seated astride his hips, and with his cock pressed hard against her cervix, Rudolph began to lift and drop her, doing nearly all the work himself, as if jacking his cock off using her cunt instead of his fist. Her heavy tits bounced on her chest as she violently dropped to his lap before being pushed up again. She reached up and grabbed hold of her nipples, pinching them to turn her attention to that pain and away from that deep within body. Cynthia had been in similar situations before, and had suffered well into the next day. This time, she knew, would be no different.

"Ooohh, Rudolph! Please! Oh, god!" she huffed as her body again began to convulse through a series of climaxes. Her pussy was aching, screaming for relief, and yet she was all but helpless, knowing that she would not get any until the big German had filled her with his load. She tried in vain to work her vaginal muscles, but his shaft was so thick that she was stretched to her near limit. She'd been fisted a few times in her life, and this felt nearly that way. As if she had a prize fighter's fist pounding up into her belly, through her ruined, aching cunt.

Perhaps Rudolph could sense her suffering, or maybe she had finally been able to ignite his fuse, either way, Rudolph suddenly began to growl deep from within his chest. She felt his cock pulse and expand, and a moment later she was set off onto yet another intense orgasmic explosion by the blast of hot man-seed Rudolph fired into her.

"Oooohhh, mein Gott ja Nimm es mein Schatz! Nimm mein Sperma in deinen Korper! Ja! Jaaaa!" Cynthia didn't know German but could tell by his tone that he was delighted with the fact that she was getting him off. The incredible amount of semen he pushed into her began to overflow past the strained walls of her vagina and as she was finally allowed to lift free of him, much of his deposit gushed out of her. She rolled onto the bed beside him and pushed a hand down to her battered and bruised pussy. The warm cream was thick and coated her everywhere. She easily stuffed three fingers inside herself, barely feeling their entry, before pulling them free. She looked at the dripping mess on her fingers, and then playfully, she stroked Rudolph's thick lips with them. She wasn't surprised when his tongue flicked out to lick up the goo, nor when he began to suck her fingers clean. European men were like that, she had found. When it came to sex, very little was taboo.

Little was said between them as they lay on the bed, recovering. Cynthia finally eased out of the bed and staggered towards the bathroom, her legs barely able to move beneath her. "Ha! You walk like Marlotte does, after I am through with her!"

Cynthia looked back and with a grin asked, "After taking a pounding from the log you're wielding, I'm surprised she can walk at all." Rudolph laughed heartily at her reply, and was still laughing as she closed the bathroom door behind her.

Twenty minutes later, Cynthia emerged somewhat recovered after soaking in the hot tub after a quick shower. Rudolph had gone, presumably back to his own cabin and his wife. David was now lying on the bed in his place. He was as naked as she was, and looked just as beaten and battered as she felt. She eased into bed and rolled next to him, placing her hand lightly on his chest.

"Was it as good for you as it was for me?" she asked, and then began to chuckle. "My entire body hurts," she added.

"He wasn't bullshitting when he said Marlotte was a raging whore in bed!" David admitted. "That woman just about ripped my dick off. First with her ass, and then with her cunt! I think I'm so drained, I won't be able to cum for a week! God, my balls hurt!"

Cynthia reached between his parted thighs and gently cupped them. They felt about half their usual size, though she was probably imagining that. Rudolph's had been so large that they could easily have been twice the diameter of David's. She held her son's scrotum in her hand lovingly as they lay, until they both began to slip into sleep. Before she was fully out, Cynthia was awakened but a gentle, rhythmic thumping and a moment later, she heard the muffled grunting coming through the wall of the cabin. She knew that Rudolph wasn't through for the night, and now he was giving his wife the same treatment he'd given to her. The very image made her vagina start to scream with pain, and she wondered if she would even be able to make love to David again during their cruise. She pushed that thought away quickly, however. She'd use her mouth or ass on him, if need be. Cynthia wasn't going to let a thorough pounding by a stranger get in the way of enjoying her son's wonderful, loving manhood.

Finally, with the echoes of Marlotte's grunting and groaning in her ears, Cynthia was able to fall asleep, naked in the comforting arms of her loving son. The next morning, David's cock was upright and eager, and after Cynthia had taken care of her son's "morning wood" with a thorough tongue-lashing, she had to beg off his own advances.

"My pussy is so sore," she told him. Over juice, fruit, toast, and eggs, delivered by room service, Cynthia related her previous night with Rudolph to her son, who then told his own story of Marlotte.

"They are a seriously passionate couple," David agreed with his mother. "Marlotte told me a couple of times that I was as good as her own grand-son."

"And Rudolph told me that he and his daughter were just as active as you and I are," she giggled. "I wonder if I could get them to consent to an interview. I'd love to hear all of their stories, especially about how they introduced each generation to their incestuous family activities."

"I thought we were on vacation," David groaned. "Already you're thinking about work, and we've only been here two days."

Cynthia placed her hand on her son's and said, "Really, David, I'm entirely too sore for any fun today. It would be a perfect opportunity for me to dig into a long family line of incest, outside our local Van Winkles. They both have German roots, and I want to learn more about this. Maybe it's much more common in central Europe and Germany than I'd ever realized."

"So, what am I supposed to do? I really don't want to hang out at the pool or bar all day."

"Well, you could cruise the old broads from that Japanese tour group. I know you've got a thing for the Asians."

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers