The Matrons of Regal Bay Ch. 60

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers

Natalya pushed up to lean into the head board. She tucked the comforter beneath her arms, though leaving her breasts covered modestly. She found her son's package of cigarettes lying on the nightstand and lit one. She seldom smoked, and usually only when enjoying cocktails with friends, or after intense sex. The latter justified this Marlboro, she reasoned.

She could hear the shower running in the adjacent bathroom. Nico was cleaning up, she surmised. She would need to do the same before they went out to dinner. Until then, Natalya began to contemplate the changes her life was experiencing. She'd already come to terms with the failure of her marriage, as well as being cast aside, to eventually fend for herself. She was a middle-aged woman, a mother of an adult son. She had a decent enough job that she enjoyed, with a salary she could live on comfortably. She had many friends whom she could turn to for help or advice. And she had a loving son who doubled as a wonderful lover. What more could she ask for?

The shower cut off and the sounds of Nico drying off came to her through the partially opened door. She finished off the cigarette and stubbed it out in the nearby ashtray.

Seeing his mother awake and watching him, Nico said, "We don't have to go out, Mother." He was still naked, and his long cock swung with every step towards her. Natalya couldn't keep her eyes from it, even as he rolled into bed once again. Nico took a fresh cigarette from the package and lit it. After a deep drag, he put it to his mother's lips. Natalya watched his eyes as she too sucked in the sharp smoke. When Nico reached to remove the cigarette from her lips, he replaced it with his mouth. The kiss was brief. Nico then rolled onto his back and sucked a second lungful from the cigarette.

"We can stay home tonight," Nico told her. "We can go out tomorrow and celebrate your return."

"But I'm hungry, moy dorogoy syn," Natalya whined. "I haven't eaten in nearly twelve hours." She rolled into his shoulder and lay an arm across his naked chest.

Nico laughed. "The way you devoured my body, I'd have thought your hunger had been served!" In response, Nico got a playful swat from his mother, just before she rolled out of the bed. His eyes went to her naked ass, and as his mother headed for the bathroom and her own freshening shower, he couldn't help but enjoy the sight of her large breasts, her thick hips and thighs, and even the soft swell of her matronly belly. He liked looking at his mother, especially when she was naked. As evidence, his cock began to once again awaken at his groin.

Natalya paused at the door and before closing it, she caught sight of her son's ready cock. "Would you put that wonderful toy away and get dressed?" Natalya laughed. "You promised to take me to dinner."

"Wouldn't you prefer another helping of tube-steak?" Nico teased as he took hold of his cock and wagged it towards her.

"After! We've got all night, Nico!" she told him. "We no longer have to worry about what your father may or may not know. We no longer have to worry about what others may think, either. Now get dressed young man and take your dear mother to dinner, like a good son should." She left him in the bedroom to dress while she retired to the bathroom.

It was nearly nine by the time Natalya and her son had been seated at the Clubhouse Restaurant. For a Thursday night, it was rather busy she thought. She was greeted by friends whom she hadn't seen in some time, and several times the light conversations she was having with Nico were interrupted. To Nico, It would seem that his mother was much more popular in Regal Bay than even he had realized. He even noticed that one of the bus-boys, a guy he knew from high school, was giving her more than her fair share of glances every time he walked past. The bar-tender as well, Luke Vaughn, had smiled and waved to her, which she had returned. Nico even noticed his mother blush a little. There were indeed things about his mother that even he didn't know about, he realized. Not that he was jealous of her. Quite the contrary. Hadn't he even shared her with a friend or two on occasion in the past?

After dinner, Nico and Natalya shared a stroll along the footpath that ran along behind the massive stone-faced Clubhouse. It had been designed to echo those great golfing estates found in Northern England and Scotland. With the chill breeze of mid-September, it even felt to Nico like Scotland, in the summer, when he had last travelled abroad.

"How has your game progressed?" Natalya asked her son as they neared the first tee box of the course.

"Very well," he responded with obvious pride in his voice. "Gabriella has shown me a lot over the summer. She even thinks that I'll be ready to step up to the West Coast Amateur's Tour in the spring."

"That's wonderful," Natalya replied. "Though I do wish you'd return to school, I understand your desires."

Nico laughed at the inside joke. "I knew you would," he said. "Even after all this time apart." He stopped and turned his mother to face him. Although they were quite alone and well away from any lights, Natalya still resisted him. "What is it?"

Natalya shook her head and looked to the ground at their feet. "It still seems so very wrong," she whispered. "Sometimes, I fear what others would say, should they find out about what we've done." She looked up into his blue eyes then. "I know we can be together as we wish, within the secure walls of our homes, but here, in the open like this?"

"You are not alone, Mother," Nico told her. "You are not the only woman here in this town that enjoys time with her son, in the way we do."

"I know this well, Nico," she admitted. Natalya knew of a few women her own age who were in incestuous relationships. Gabriella had told her much since she first admitted that she herself enjoyed that pleasurable sin. Besides, Gabriella enjoyed Nico as much and nearly as often as Natalya did. Natalya knew that Nico enjoyed other women, besides her, who were her age, just as she enjoyed other men her son's age, from time to time.

"For now, my darling, let us not go so brazenly," she told him firmly. However, she punctuated this with a kiss, full on his mouth, that lingered well past the point a mother should be kissing her son.

They continued their walk in silence, and eventually Nico guided her back to his car, a year-old Burgundy Red Camaro that his father had purchased for his 21st birthday. He assisted her into the low-slung sports car and soon they were racing back towards the home that was no longer hers.

"Let's not, Nico," Natalya said as he turned onto the short lane that fronted the big house. "Let us go to your apartment. I don't want to spend another night in that house. Not anymore."

Nevertheless, Nico pulled the car to a stop in the curve of the driveway. Leaving the motor idling, he asked, "Should I go and retrieve your suit cases?"

Natalya nodded. "That would be nice. Thank you."

Fifteen minutes later, Nico parked his car nose-in on the short drive that served his apartment. He lived in a row of smaller, one-story, one-bedroom apartments that many upper class and graduate students lived in. Just over a mile from the south entrance to the university, the apartment complex was more a small village, with a centrally-located market and recreation center, along with a Laundromat, gas station, and convenience store combination that also served great take-out Chinese and Pizzas.

Inside his apartment, Nico placed his mother's two suite cases and smaller accessory bag near the opening to the hallway. He had left the reading light on when he had left, and in the dim light Natalya could make out that her son was living a much cleaner and organized existence since she'd left for Moscow, so many months ago. She was delightfully pleased to see that he'd matured, if only a little.

"I'll sleep on the couch and you can have the bed," Nico offered as he headed into the kitchen.

"Like hell you will!" Natalya replied. Nico turned to look at her, and saw that the woman he lusted for had returned.

"In that case," he grinned, "I'll open us up a bottle of wine." He produced a bottle from the cabinet and with a pair of glasses in hand, he joined his mother in the living room. Natalya had taken a seat on the second-hand sofa that ran the length of the wall while kicking off her shoes. She accepted the glass her son offered and watched his face as he filled it half way. "You look wonderful, tonight, Mom," Nico admired.

"You've said that several times this evening, Nico," she replied. That evening, she had worn a gray skirt, burgundy sweater, and her strand of white pearls. She'd pulled her longish hair up into a bun at the back of her head, and matching pearl earrings hung from her lobes. She'd already kicked off the heels she'd also worn out. Her legs were wrapped in sheer black nylons. Natalya sipped the red wine while watching her son move to the entertainment center. She recognized a traditional Russian orchestration as the soft melody began. "Tchaikovsky?"

Nico smiled. "The Sleeping Beauty," he added.

Natalya nodded her approval, and her surprise that Nico would even know Tchaikovsky, let alone the titles of any of is works. The presumptuousness of her son's selection wasn't lost on her, either. "I don't suppose I'll be getting much sleep tonight?"

Nico's smile never wavered. Instead, after a deep drink of his own wine, Nico set their glasses on the table and took his mother's hands in his. She arose as he pulled her and Natalya found herself in his arms, swaying ever so slightly with the music.

"I love you, Mother," Nico whispered into her ear as they danced. His left hand held her right, and his right cupped the small of her back. She was held against him, with her large breasts pressed hard into his lower chest. She could almost feel his heartbeat, and she wondered if he could feel hers as well.

"I love you as well, Nico," she responded. Tilting her head back to look into his eyes, she added, "Please, call me Natalya. When we are lovers, I'd much prefer it, Nico, my darling." And then she kissed him, full on the mouth, yet ever so briefly.

"Natalya," Nico breathed into her ear a moment later. They continued to dance to the music for a few minutes longer, even though they both knew that this was little more than the prelude.

Under her son's guidance, Natalya turned her back to him. Nico's hands went first to her hips as his mouth kissed the base of her neck. Chills went down her spine and she giggled, but said nothing. Her breasts were gently lifted in Nico's hands then, and a moment later it was her ample butt being caressed. She wiggled back against him, and then dipped her hips down and up. She could easily make out the bulge at the front of her son's trousers. Nico took hold of her hips and pulled her back to him, pressing his bulge deep into the valley of her ass.

"I love a man who is ready to go," Natalya teased. She found Nico's hands with her own and brought them up to her breasts. He squeezed her mounds hard, bringing a deep groan of pleasure from her. Reaching down, Natalya pulled her sweater up and off quickly, and Nico's hands were then atop her black bra. Her breasts, heavy 44dd-cup globes, were barely contained within the lacy fabric, and as Nico planted kisses on her shoulders, he released the clasp and let the bra fall away. Natalya sighed with relief as her breasts fell free, only to be captured once again within her son's loving grip.

Natalya covered Nico's hands with her own as her son took hold of her nipples between thumbs and fingers. He continued to kiss along her neck while massaging her globes, and Natalya stroked the backs of his hands and forearms ass he delighted in his attention. Even at the height of their marriage, Piotr had seldom given her such attention. Only her son Nico, and the other young men whom he had introduced her too, seemed to appreciate how special it was to experience her, in all of her passionate form.

Natalya continued to wiggle her hips against her son's crotch, and with his hands fully engaged with massaging her mounds, she reached back between them and ran her hand across the front of Nico's trousers. "Oooooo!" she purred as she squeezed her son's crotch, getting a gentle thrust in response.

"You like?" Nico asked.

"I will never not like!" Natalya replied with a gentle laugh. As she replied, Nico released her breasts and reached down to attack her skirt's clasp. He stepped back and ripped the zipper down a moment later, and let the grey skirt drop to the floor around his mother's ankles. Natalya turned to face her sinful lover, now only in her black panties and stockings. Nico's eyes took her in as any young man would, with a twinkle of lust, mixed with pure desire.

Nico stepped up to her and kissed Natalya, while running his hands around her hips to grab a handful of her ass in each. Her arms went up and around his neck, and they kissed deep and long. When their kiss broke, Nico pushed her panties down to the top of her thighs and dug his fingers into her soft buttocks.

"Sit down, Natalya," Nico told her a few moments later as he stepped back. Natalya followed his instructions happily and stepped out of her panties before settling back into the deep cushions. She looked up at her son, who was looking down at her.

"You are so fucking sexy!" Nico growled, and then ripped his shirt up and off. He still wore his trousers when he dropped to his knees before her and began to caress her stockinged thighs. His eyes, however, were glued to the valley between her thighs, and the delights only slightly hidden by her pubic hair.

Natalya leaned back, let her knees part, and told her lover, "Kiss me, Nico. Right here." The light brush of her fingers atop her pubic mound was all the direction she needed to give. Nico didn't need to be told twice. He never did.

Nico settled between her thighs and reached up to stroke his mother's pussy with his fingers. His eyes never left the sight before him as he pulled her labia apart to open her sex and expose the damp, bright pink inner flesh. He took in her scent and then lowered his mouth onto her.

"Oooohhh, Nicooooo!" Natalya groaned as the heat of her son's mouth enveloped her cunt and sent a blast of juices rolling onto his tongue. "Oooohhh, so nice!"

Nico was an accomplished cunt-lapper and never failed to get his mother, or any woman for that matter, off with his tongue and lips. Natalya likes to think that she'd been the instrument of his talents, but she knew better. She trembled on the sofa as Nico brought her off quickly, her desires having built up through the evening.

"Aaaggghhhh!" Natalya cried out as her juices gushed, only to be drank eagerly by her son. Nico had his eyes open and watching her as he continued to lap up her cream, and she met his gaze with her own. Her smile of delight, desire, and affection were plain to see.

"Oooohh, my baby! Give me your cock!" Natalya demanded as her orgasm began to ebb. Nico pulled out of her crotch and stood quickly. It took a moment, but Nico was soon as naked as his mother, with his raging hard cock wagging from his groin, and aimed sinfully at his lecherous mother.

Although he was more than ready to slam his cock home between her thighs, Nico had to wait, as Natalya had another sin altogether in mind. She sat forward and with her eyes locked onto Nico's manhood, she took it in hand and plunged her mouth down its length.

"Oooohh, fuck!" Nico gasped. He cupped his mother's head in one hand as she began to move back and forth on his dick, slurping loudly while stroking the base with her hand. Her free hand came up to cup his balls and roll them while her mouth worked him over. He couldn't remember her being so eager to take his cock in her mouth. Earlier, their passion had driven them on, having been apart for so many months. Now, even knowing that they had their entire lives ahead of them free of fear of discovery, their passions drove them on hard and fast. Natalya devoured her son's manhood as if it were to be the last time, even though she knew this was only a fresh beginning.

Within minutes, Nico was feeling his balls aching for release. "Oh, god, Mom! Slow down!" He pushed her face away from his crotch and she reluctantly let his cock slip from her mouth. It was leaking clear juices which she lapped up.

Natalya looked up into his face while still stroking his cock and asked, "Are you ready to shove this fat cock into your mother's pussy?" She wrapped her lips around his knob before he could reply. Despite his warnings, she again worked her mouth back and forth along the first few inches of his length for another minute before finally letting it fall away.

"Take me to your bed, Nico," Natalya insisted as she stood up. "Take me to bed and fuck me like I know you want to. Fuck me like the mother-whore you've made me!" She pulled him to her then and kissed him hard and deep. When she broke away, she was grinning wide and with her son's hand in hers, led him to his own bedroom.

***

Natalya awoke to find herself alone in her son's bed, as she knew she would. Nico had to work that morning and had left her to sleep. Her body ached in the most wonderful way as she went to the bathroom and drew a hot bath. She settled into the hot water and let her tensions ease from her body. Afterward, she felt rejuvenated and ready to take on the tasks at hand, for she was now fully committed to this new path and a new life.

That morning was spent making arrangements to move her belongings to the condominium that Piotr had arranged for her. After a few calls, and an Uber ride back to her old home to retrieve her big red Dodge Charger, the car her husband had no claim to, she headed to the south end of the bay, and onto the vast property of the Regal Bay Golf Club and Resort. It was time for her to reacquaint herself with her friends and co-workers, many of whom she had missed desperately during her time away.

One of the first things different that she noticed wasn't so hard to miss. Her personal secretary, Annie Strauss, was obviously pregnant. By the size of her bulge, she was well on her way.

"I'm so happy for you, Annie," Natalya told her, even though Annie didn't seem to be as enthused about it. "I wasn't aware that you had a new man in your life."

"I did and now I don't," Annie shrugged. Natalya pressed on, finally getting Annie to admit that she had been seeing a younger man for a while, and that he, who she never called by name, had recently left Regal Bay to join the Navy.

"He doesn't even know that I'm pregnant," Annie lied. "I don't mind. My son Tim still lives at home and has been very helpful and supportive." Annie was part of the Van Winkle family, the daughter of Greta Van Winkle, though she seldom spoke of her family. Although she came from money, Annie chose to work and live a subdued life, unlike many of her family. Learning that Annie would be a mother again at her age, already into her forties, came as a surprise to Natalya.

"Should you need anything from me, my dear, just let me know," Natalya insisted. "Feel free to take whatever time you need, as well. And please, come to me whenever you want to talk."

Before they could talk much more, Gabriella Santiago, the club's resident golf pro and one of Natalya's best friends, arrived with a flourish, as she always managed to do.

"Natalya! Finally, you are back!" Gabriella cried as she rushed up and took Natalya in a warm embrace. Annie slipped out of Natalya's office then unnoticed. She had that sort of way about her.

"You look absolutely fantastic!" Gabriella told her, holding Natalya out at arm's length to take in her full beauty. In only a slightly lower voice, she asked, "Let me guess; Nico had a bit part to play in that, didn't he?" Gabriella was one of only a few who knew about Natalya's dalliances with her son. She, too, enjoyed Nico's talents from time to time.

SteinWolf8
SteinWolf8
469 Followers