All Comments on 'The Maturation of Vinnie Pt. 04'

by coaster2

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
coaster2coaster2about 16 years agoAuthor
Apologies to ErikThread

I owe ErikThread an apology for not acknowledging his editing skills on this chapter. It's the second time I've done that and it really is embarassing. Erik works hard and quickly to help me make a more readable story with few, if any, errors. Make no miskake, I am grateful.

Again, Erik, my apologies.

bruce22bruce22about 16 years ago
Well written

But I am not happy that Dana hid the information from Vince

and did not discuss it with him. I personally would have seriously considered whether that is a question of trust. Initially my reaction is that she has been alone so long

that she will never learn how to share and that this could lead to big trouble!

sbrooks103sbrooks103almost 9 years ago
Would Have Given 5 Stars, Except..

There was NO way she should have let him into her apartment alone, no matter how much she believed the letter.

He might very well have meant every word in the letter when he wrote it, them had a set back.

She should have arranged for him to come by when Vinnie was home, or if she thought she couldn't get Vinnie to accept the visit she should have insisted on someone from AA to escort her father.

No matter HOW comfortable she felt with the risk she was taking, she wasn't just risking herself, but what did she think would happen to Vinnie if the worst happened? He would probably either have a breakdown, or go after her father and get himself into legal trouble.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Come on.

It's only a story, folks.

No need to moralise.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous