All Comments on 'The Mayor's Wife'

by AnneSerie

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
gnfgnfalmost 20 years ago
Very well done.

As I have said before, guys just don't get it. They think that there is only one standard that counts and that thinking with their little head they can command the field.

Your story hits the nail on the head full force. Great job, all the way around. The characters were real the feelings were real and the mayor got his just deserts.

Keep on writing the way you are. Wimps of any gender are hard to take. However one who stands up for themselves are always admired.

George

SEVERUSMAXSEVERUSMAXalmost 20 years ago
Excessive...

she acted far beyond the scope or proportion of his behavior. She was worse than him. She would have had my sympathy, had she just left the cheating bastard, but instead, she blackmailed and tricked him into accepting a double standard, which is worse than cheating.

slaverowanslaverowanover 11 years ago
He cheated. She cheated.

Both scum. He's a bastard, she is a whore. They deserve each other.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
That was weak sauce.

He was a bastard and cheated. So she becomes a slut in revenge? I don't get it. And by the way, you handcuffed him to "a small chair"? Any dummy, with a little bouncing around, busts that small chair to pieces. I wonder what the papers would have said about crazy mayor and slut wife in orgy and brawl? Or would he have come out swinging pieces of chair and sent them all to the hospital? Dumb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Very funny, if inaccurate.

In today's world the Press would have had a field day for a week and then moved on to another juicy headline. The reality is that it probably did his career some good - they always say that any publicity is good publicity. So she got no revenge on him. She did manage to get pregnant and decide to raise her poor daughter by herself. Too bad the kid will never know her father or the joys of being raised by both parents. All told, the wife lost.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago

Sexual indiscretions wouldn't affect someone's political office, unless there was some crime associated with it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous