The MBA and the Tights Queen

Story Info
Revisiting Marie and Pete one year on.
782 words
4.42
4.3k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers

This is my entry for the 750 Word Project 2022. It's also a sequel to my story, "Two Americans in Paris." If you like this, you'll probably love that!

As Marie walked home through the late-winter Paris evening, she was deliciously immune to the gloom. Pete had seen to that in the morning, and she'd spent the day glad she'd worn tights under her skirt for more reasons than just the weather.

The hick and the bush queen, Marie had inadvertently dubbed them on the night their wonderful adventure had started. It had taken a year, but Pete had come up with a better moniker. "Another great day for the MBA and the tights-queen," he'd quipped that morning as she'd been prancing around their bedroom in her tights and panties, deciding what to wear over them.

"Tights-queen?" Marie had snickered. "Adorable! That's why I get up first!"

Of course, the real reason why Marie got up first was that Pete was almost always up much later at night, studying, while she often had early meetings with clients. But his adoring look and the cute name and his fleeting caresses had stayed on her mind all day. Every visit to the ladies' room had found her wet as a leaky faucet, her full, wild bush a veritable rain forest caged in her beloved tights. Now as she swished her legs in the elevator, that pleasant tickle grew more intense by the second.

In their flat, the bedside lamp cast a warm glow throughout the room against the rainy dark outside. Pete was fast asleep. Marie was disappointed, but she could wait no longer. She drew the curtains and stood beside the bed. She unzipped her skirt and, while it floated to the floor, she pulled her sweater and blouse off.

Leaving her tights and bra on, Marie gazed down at Pete's peaceful face. She reached under her waistband and, unsurprised to find her bush still wet, she gave her clit the caresses it had been crying out for all day.

A deeply satisfied sigh escaped, but didn't wake Pete. Marie rubbed harder. She thought of the past year, of the friendship that had grown into so much more, how she'd nearly lost him in a dirty trick, and presently she had both hands in her panties.

Was it another stray moan that woke him up? Marie was too worked up to care, and in any case her eyes were closed when Pete alerted her with a laugh. "Didn't think I'd wake up to that!" he exclaimed.

Marie opened her eyes and stopped playing, but kept her hands where they were. "Your calling me 'Tights Queen' had me dying for this all day," she explained. "And I didn't want to wake you."

"I don't need sleep as much as I need to help the Tights Queen out of her tights!" Pete jumped up and set about peeling them off over her hips and behind.

"And her bra," Marie instructed. "That's when I know I'm home to stay, you know."

"Why didn't you take it off yourself?" he asked as he stood back up and reached around to unclasp it.

"Because I know how much you like taking it off," she said as she watched him reverently pull the lacy garment away as her breasts fell free.

"Oh, Marie!" He gave her a look as tender as the first time they'd made love, and cupped her breasts just as gently as then as he leaned in and kissed her.

When he pulled back to let her take his shirt off, Marie was misty eyed. "What's wrong?" he asked her.

"I was a bad girl, you know? Slept with all kinds of guys, and liked it that way. But you -- you remember just what I like."

"Monogamy rocks, huh?" Pete unbuttoned his pants once his shirt was off, and in one fell swoop he had her pinned on the bed.

Marie felt like her vagina could eat Pete alive. But she welcomed his teasing fingers in her bush and his lips on her nipples all the same. "Oh, Pete, such a long day!" she murmured, arching her back in pleasure.

"For me too!" But he didn't put an end to the wait just yet.

Finally, Marie did. Wrapping her fingers around his hardness, she declared, "Enough is enough! In you go!" As she felt him all the way inside her, she let out a moan of sheer joy that had him gazing on in amazement when she opened her eyes.

"That never gets old," he whispered, kissing her.

"Go hard!" she ordered.

Pete obeyed and the little room rang out with her joy.

YDB95
YDB95
579 Followers