The McCallister Curse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Audrey couldn't help it, her voice rising as she vented to the waiting angel.

"I don't know what's gonna happen to us and I'm scared. Magic, monsters, curses, angels, and demons. All of it is terrifying!"

Not knowing what else to do Gabrielle simply moved in and hugged the distraught girl.

"It'll be ok Audrey, it'll be ok. I'm going to take care of both of you.

"I promise."

Sara wasn't sure what woke her. After the barrage of revelations that had left her reeling, her perceived reality in tatters, she had retreated from the study with the aid of Constance. The kindly old abbess had taken her to the abbey kitchens and plied her with food and tea before disappearing into the stone passageways to find Sister Talia.

She had sat in silence, consuming a small platter of fruit, sipping her tea, completely overwhelmed by her experiences for the day. By the time she had finished Sister Talia had found her and simply sat, waiting patiently, her hand folded into her lap while Sara finished her meal.

When she finished, Talia spoke.

"The Abbess said you had received some bad news. Is there anything I could do to help?"

She had smiled wistfully at the polite young nun. Constance had obviously not told her the full truth and she couldn't really blame her. It was too crazy.

"No Talia., I just need some time is all. It was a big shock the news. I don't think my life is ever gonna be the same," she had admitted sadly.

The nun had surprised her then, moving quickly from her seat to envelope her in a hug before she could stop her or pull away. Again, Sara had been engulfed in a feeling of lightness and joy. Now though she could recognise it. Her powers. They were reading the young woman's mind, flooding Sara with the shared feelings.

Not wanting to scare Talia or seem ungrateful, she had endured the quick embrace, trying to figure out a way to reign in her free-wheeling powers.

"Could you show me to a room Talia? I think I just want to be alone for a little while," she had asked.

"Of course, Sara. Please follow me."

That was how she had found herself in a small room, almost a cell, buried deep into the abbey's depths. A sturdy well-made bed sat up against the wall in one corner, an old plain wooden desk and chair in another, and finally a tattered red rug that covered the floor in between. The meagre bag of belongings she had fled her apartment with had already made it to the room and was sitting neatly at the foot of the bed. She had ignored it, quietly thanking Talia before closing the door and then collapsing onto the waiting bed.

Looking around the room now, it was dark, someone had come in and placed an old lamp on the desk and lit it while she was sleeping, the faint glow barely reaching the far wall. Sara stumbled to her feet, trying to gain some sense of what had awoken her.

Not hearing anything as she stood silently within her room, Sara picked up the old lamp and using its minimal light left her room, silently sliding into the cold stone hallway. She stopped and cocked her head, angling it to try and detect something, anything from the pitch-black corridors of the old building. The abbey was as silent as the grave.

Cautiously, carefully, she made her way back towards where she remembered the main hall to be, pausing every few meters to stop and listen, straining to hear anything at all. It was unnerving how quiet it was. She couldn't help but think that something was very, very wrong.

It was roughly twenty metres from where she thought the labyrinthine passages re-joined the main hall when she finally heard something. It was barely audible. Sara kept going. Edging closer and closer, cautiously trying to find the source of the sound.

Just as she rounded the final bend, light from the hall flooding the hallway entrance did Sara recognise the sound. Moaning, whimpering, mewling.

It was lust.

It was pleasure.

It was Audrey.

Sara abandoned all pretence of caution when she recognised the familiar sounds. Audrey was in trouble again. Her friend fallen victim to Sara's own unrestrained powers. Sara couldn't help it, she panicked, aghast that once again Audrey was in her thrall.

Her rush into the hall towards Audrey ended almost as soon as it began. The sight that greeted her stopping her dead in her tracks. A true vision of decadence was sitting within the centre of the great hall. Gone were the old wooden pews and the religious trappings of the abbey, great demonic statues had appeared, stone carved monstrosities depicting all manner of demon in the throes of pleasure. Cocks, tits, and pussies all carved in obscene detail, every statue a tribute to hedonistic debauchery. Even the great stain-glass windows were transformed, the holy figures replaced by demons and monsters, all of them grotesque, all of them perverse and engaged in carnal acts. Only the candles remained, all of them were lit, burning bright and sharp, illuminating every inch of the room.

All of these things were barely noticed by Sara, she wanted to pay more attention to the erotic statues, the carved depravity a beacon to the curse within her but even then, they were still but fleeting thoughts dashing across her mind as she was transfixed by the centrepiece of it all. She couldn't take her eyes off it.

Audrey. Her friend. Her pet. Her slave.

The blonde bombshell was bound. Naked and restrained. Stretched out and held in place by cords of rope, Audrey lay spread across an altar that now stood within the centre of the room. Her upper arms were pulled away from her towards the edge, her forearms dropping below the altar, her wrists bound by ropes, tying them into heavy iron rings at the base of the altar.

Her long legs too were bound, spread horizontally towards the opposite sides of the altar. At the edge, her calves dropped, her ankles tied to a matching set of rings opposite the others.

With her legs spread wide open, Audrey's exposed pussy was located just slightly over the edge of the altar, unobstructed.

The candlelight was reflected in her tanned skin, glistening and glowing, her breasts heaving upwards as she strained against her restraints, her fingers clawing at nothing, muted cries of pleasure escaping her body softly through a gag.

The source of those moans, the thing that Sara had locked onto as she entered the room, was Gabrielle. Gabrielle and Talia.

Sara was speechless, her jaw dropping as she took in the sinful pair. Gone was the conservative habit of a nun, gone were the jeans and shirt that had been Gabrielle's human clothes. They had been replaced entirely by new outfits of latex, steel, and sin.

It was all black, skin-tight, and sleek. It revealed everything that her old clothes hadn't. It clung to the young nun's body, shapely legs leading to an impossibly tight ass, the corseted top half giving clear emphasis to her hips and bracketing a mesmerizing set of tits. The soft brown skin of her tear-drop shaped breasts, her hard nipples and her pert ass were all exposed. High six-inch thigh high boots elevated her well above the prone and restrained Audrey. A simple circlet of polished steel encircled her throat, a sinfully twisted version of the cross embossed upon its surface, no saviour represented, no holy spirit. Only a naked bound woman, blindfolded and restrained, arms wide and face painted with ecstasy.

The skin-tight latex continued all the way down her arms, ending in perfectly fitted gloves. Every inch of the nun's body was ensconced within the tight bodysuit, only her face, tits and ass were available for pleasure and viewing.

One of those gloves was buried in her companion's hair. Gabrielle, her protector; her angel was looking anything but holy.

The angel was naked, her perfect form on clear display. Only the rope binding her arms behind her, wrists tied to the opposite elbow offered any blemish to her beauty.

Talia had the angel on her knees, the angel's hair held tightly in her grip as she held the celestial's face firmly in Audrey's exposed crotch. The frantic moaning coming from her friend a clear testament to what the submissive angel was doing.

"That's it you dirty little slut," Talia crooned "Make her cum on your tongue. Don't you dare stop licking now."

Sara could feel the lust flooding her body as she took in the scene. If she didn't act soon it would be too late. She wouldn't be able to resist it. Already it was getting harder to think of anything besides joining the trio in ecstasy.

With an effort of pure will she tore her eyes away, unable to focus on them less she be consumed as well. Sara rushed forward, darting quickly across the space between, intent on ending this madness. The drastically changed hall, Talia, Gabrielle, and her sexy, helpless Audrey. All of it could only be a dream. Her power running wild as she had slept. She had to wake them.

It was only when she reached Audrey, scrambling in her panicked haste did she realise her mistake. A brief second of realisation before it was buried beneath a tsunami of lust. The moment her hands touched Audrey, reaching forward to shake her friend awake, she was lost. The tide came forth and washed everything but the need away.

Sara straightened, her back arching and she couldn't stop herself from trembling as the pleasure crashed through her body. Her small dark nipples hardening instantly, and she could feel her pussy becoming impossibly soaked. Then the pressure. That same pressure from the previous morning. Sara shuddered and moaned as her cock reappeared from inside her body, already thick, hard, throbbing and wanting, it easily tented the front of her panties and light summer dress.

"Uggh, ohh god, fuuuck!"

The re-emergence of her dick caused Sara a momentary unsteadiness, she grasped the edges of the stone altar, her hands resting to either side of Audrey's head, her own head directly above her friends. She looked into the bright blue eyes below her, relishing the unbridled pleasure she found within, then smirking as they opened wide, Audrey's pupils rolling back into her head, her whole body straining against her restraints as Gabrielle made her cum yet again.

"Uggh, uggh, plse, pleasee stop," came the muffled cries, barely escaping her gag.

"Yessss, good girl Gabby. My naughty little angel," Talia crooned at the other end of the altar.

"Now make her cum again and you can have a reward," the young nun said before burying the angels cum coated face back into Audrey's waiting pussy.

The blonde went rigid again, trying to escape the angels questing tongue as it buried itself once again into her sensitive depths.

"Oh Audrey, my little fuckpet, look at you. How many times have they made you cum?" Sara was filled with wicked glee as she questioned her tormented friend, her hand falling to her shaft, slowly stroking its length as she took in the sight.

"Would you like me to help? I could take that gag away," Sara teased her friend, her free hand caressing the soft skin of Audrey's cheeks, tapping at the gag with her fingertips.

Audrey for her part nodded frantically at Sara's words, the tongue buried in her pussy was driving her crazy, her restrained limbs aching to move, the gag holding her jaw open seemed small in comparison, but she would take any relief she could get from this torment.

Sara grinned at her friend, the wild look in Audrey's eyes as she frantically nodded only fuelling the lust that was pooling inside her body.

"You'll have to do something for me though if I do, my pet," Sara told her, casually stroking her friends' body, fingers softly tracing their way across her throat, then the swell of her breasts, finding a hard firm pink nipple before pinching it.

"Mmmm, plese!" was Audrey's ready response.

"Ok then pet, just a second," Sara told her.

Sara stripped herself quickly, efficiently. No hesitation or worry about being naked in the middle of the abbey hindering her smooth movements. Dress, tight thoroughly soaked panties, and bra, all discarded without care. The candlelight glow magnifying the paleness of her skin, her firm breasts sitting high on her chest, long thick cock raging in the cool air and her midnight hair cascading smoothly down her back. Sara was a masterpiece, the perfect match to the dark fantasy that had captured them all.

Now free of her clothes and her petite body on display, Sara climbed onto the altar, her knees resting easily on the stone to either side of Audrey's waist, her cock resting easily between the bound blonde's heaving tits as she faced her friend.

Sara bit her lip, concentrating slightly as she leant forward, her fingers searching amongst Audrey's golden locks as she lifted her head slightly, trying to find the gag's clasp.

"Easy my pet, easy. Soon this naughty little gag will be gone."

Audrey was moaning heavily now, Gabrielle's continued attentions unceasing under Talia's strict control.

"Please! Please stop! It's too much! Gawwwd!" Audrey cried; the plea escaped her soft lips as soon as the gag was removed.

Sara caressed her face almost lovingly before laughing.

"Oh no my pet, no stopping. You're going to drown in pleasure. You'll lose your mind to it. Soon the only thing you will be able to think of is me and what I do to you."

"Sara please. Uggh, oh god...," Audrey tried to plead, only to thrash around unable to finish as the angel between her thighs began to nuzzle at her clit.

Sara tutted, "Such a noisy little pet. No wonder they had you gagged."

Her grin was fiendish as she looked down at the helpless Audrey.

"I do believe I said you'd have to do something for me if I took off that gag," she said, rising higher onto her knees, her dick leaving its glorious resting place in the valley of Audrey's tits to hang menacingly above, rock hard flesh throbbing, its tip drooling precum onto the bountiful skin below.

Audrey was beyond caring. She had lost count of how many times Gabrielle's tireless tongue had made her cum. Unendingly it buried itself into her pussy, seeking her centre, tracing her lips and just as it was now, unceasingly teasing her clit.

The angel just would not stop. Talia commanded, Gabrielle obeyed, and Audrey came. Again, and again and again. The constant pleasure was driving her mad, she was so sensitive it was almost painful. But there was no escape. And now her Mistress was there. Above her as she belonged, the body that Audrey could no longer resist flaunting itself out of her reach. The dick that she had begun to crave resting above her chest.

It was too much.

"Fuuuuuuuck!" she screamed as another orgasm was forced from her.

There was nothing left but the pleasure now, the lust that filled every inch of her being. Audrey surrendered to the tide. She could feel Sara lifting her head, her eyes focusing on the thick cock before her. She knew what was expected. What her Mistress needed from her. She obeyed.

Sara was in ecstasy. Audrey had given herself to her again. Her friend, her toy, her pet. Sara had taken her by the hair, those soft blonde tresses wrapped around her fingers and lifted Audrey's head. She had seen Audrey briefly manage to focus, drawn to her dick. Then the focus had faded, washed away by the angel's attentions. Audrey had simply opened her mouth, the soft pink lips parting in invitation.

Sara hadn't needed anything else. Her hips thrusting forward eagerly. The drive to bury her member within the hot confines of Audrey's mouth impossible to resist even if she had wanted to.

She kept her hand wrapped in Audrey's hair as she pumped back and forth, filling Audrey's mouth over and over again, saliva spilling out as she pushed as deep as she could each time. Every time she pulled back Audrey's tongue chased her, teasing the tip, tasting her precum before being pushed aside as Sara had her way, driving herself back into the blondes waiting mouth.

With her other hand she traced her friends throat, fingers deftly tracing the delicate tanned skin, feeling the muscles tense and strain from their ceaseless attentions. The desire to wrap her hand around it, to feel her cock pushing into Audrey's throat as she choked her rose within her mind. Sara couldn't tell if it was her own fantasy or something gained from Audrey. It didn't matter, it was enough to send her hips into overdrive. Her cock slamming into Audrey's mouth, fucking her pet's face, the tight seal of her toy's lips filling her with bliss.

"Fuuuck Audrey!" Sara growled, "Your mouth is so good!"

Audrey's only reaction was to suck harder. Sara could feel it, Audrey trying to pull her deeper into her mouth, her tongue lashing the sensitive skin of her dick as she fucked her mouth.

"Fuck yeesss Audrey!" Sara cried. She could feel it, the pressure building at the base of her dick. The newly familiar sensation warning her of her rapidly approaching orgasm.

It only served to drive her further. The need rising within her as the pressure built, Sara shuffled forward on her knees, the hand tangled in Audrey's hair shifting the blondes head, trying to find a better angle, a way deeper into her pet's mouth.

"Oh! Take it Audrey! Suck my dick!" Sara howled into the vast space of the hall, her dick sliding its way between those heavenly lips again and again.

Sara was almost there. The heat, the constant lashing of her tongue against it and head and sides as she tried to fill every inch of Audrey's willing mouth. The small constrictions and the vibrations from her moans as she felt Audrey strain and flail in another torturous orgasm. The sheer beauty of her toy restrained and helpless upon the altar. The perfect sacrifice to her dark desires.

She couldn't resist it anymore. Her hand no longer simply enjoying the pleasing feel of Audrey's now slippery skin. She grasped her friend's neck, the slow squeeze, the slight application of pressure and they were both undone. Their shared fantasy setting them both off. Audrey thrashing wildly in her ropes as Sara's own orgasm collided with her own.

"Fuuuuck Audrey! I'm cummmming!"

Sara's cry was a wild shriek as the dam inside her broke. She could feel it boiling out of her shaft, blast after blast of thick cum escaping her cock only to be trapped inside Audrey's waiting mouth.

Audrey tried to swallow frantically as the thick cum filled her mouth, Sara still held her tightly even as she looked to the sky, lost in the need and lust as she rode her orgasm. There was no escape as load after load was pumped into her helpless body. The torrent of cum was unending and she couldn't keep up, the cum starting to escape through her lips, dribbling down the sides of her face.

After what seemed like an eternity Sara came back to earth, her dick was still cumming, but the peak had passed. She eased herself back, Audrey taking choking, gasping breaths as her mouth was emptied of cock. Sara just rested back on her heels, the last few ropes of cum splashing themselves across Audrey's now cum covered chin and neck.

"Mmmmm," Sara purred somewhat dreamily, "That was exactly what I needed."

She looked back over her shoulder, Talia, her breasts capped by small brown erect nipples were on display. The holes in her skin-tight latex outfit emphasising their presence. The domineering nun was still unrelenting in her grip on Gabrielle and her torturous command to make Audrey cum.

1...345678