The McCallister Curse Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Holy fuck," was Audrey's less reverent reaction.

"Audrey, language please, there is no need for such," Gabrielle reproached, touching softly down upon the floor, wings folding in behind her.

'Fuck me, it's an angel," Audrey corrected herself without even blinking.

Gabrielle sighed and rolled her eyes heavenward, "That's not the part I meant."

She looked at the pair, they were simply awestruck, staring at her blankly. They were a mess, Audrey in particular, covered in Sara's cum and dust from the exploding wall, it was like looking at a particularly dirty ghost. Sara, she noticed was not as worse off, some dust had gathered in her silky raven locks, juices smeared across her inner thighs but the man's member she had been sporting was noticeably absent, gone as if by magic, which Gabrielle was almost certain was the case.

"This won't do at all. We need to move, Sara you're in danger and this place isn't safe anymore. Not if a succubus knows you're here," Gabrielle stated it plainly and slowly, hoping their brains would kick into gear.

Getting no reaction except for continued blank stares, Gabrielle breathed deeply and sighed, "I guess we do it this way then."

A brief thought and her glowing form dispersed, slowly fading away, the golden light that shielded her relinquishing its hold. Gabrielle stood before them undisguised, revealing herself to Sara at long last. Her hair was blonde, a platinum so bright it was almost white, and it hung in soft curly waves around her ears, bright blue eyes the colour of summer sky gazed out of perfectly symmetrical face, a cute button nose and soft curved lips forming a portrait of heavenly beauty.

Her figure was also heavenly, a truly divine gift. Toned arms hinting at strength rather than flaunting it, large firm breasts that defied the laws of physics themselves capped with puffy nipples that begged for attention. Soft curves to her hips that flowed into immaculately toned legs. Gabrielle was a vision to behold and she knew it was so. They had been created to be perfect versions of the Lords favoured creations.

Using a small amount of power Gabrielle summoned clothing, a minor creation to cover herself, hiding her body from view with modern trappings. A plain white shirt wrapping itself around her, a pair of faded blue jeans coming into existence around her lower body and finally a simple silver cross and chain around her neck, to hang low beneath her shirt and nestle across the top of her breasts.

The fading glow and the tiniest of flashes of her bare flesh was enough to galvanise a response from the pair of young women.

"You, you, you glowed! You saved us! You're an angel!" cried Sara.

Audrey was more focused, "You said succubus, danger. Why? What is going on?"

Gabrielle turned to the other blonde, "Yes danger. That succubus knows where you live. It is no longer safe here. She was much stronger than I anticipated. We must flee," she admitted.

Audrey nodded as she listened to the angel, "Yes. Ok. That makes sense.

"A fucking succubus knows where I fucking live. Of course.

"An angel is in my bedroom; my best friend grew a magic cock. WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK?" calm acceptance gave way to panicked frustration as the young woman muttered.

Gabrielle watched Sara from the corner of her eye, the slim dark-haired girl was still experiencing shock, too much had happened too fast for the poor thing.

"Audrey, I know it's a lot. A lot of weird stuff in a really short time, but I need you ok?

"I need you to help me with Sara. She is in danger, we need to get her out of here, I can explain a lot more when I know she is safe," Gabrielle pleaded.

Audrey took a deep breath and exhaled, her mind was racing, the angel, a literal holy fucking angel was right. Panic wouldn't help. With a concerted effort she calmed herself.

"Ok, ok. Calm not panic," Audrey told herself, arms waving as if trying to physically expel the panic from her body. A few seconds of this and she was ready.

Audrey focused on the angel.

"Ok you're an angel. Do you have a name?

"Why is Sara in danger?

"Why was there a succubus here?

"Are they related?

"Where are we going to go?

"Do you have a plan?

"What do we need?"

Gabrielle blinked at the rapid barrage of questions fired at her. Audrey's mind was obviously back in the game.

"Yes, I am an angel, my name is Gabrielle," she replied.

"Sara is a McCallister, the last in fact.

"I don't know why the succubus was here but now that she knows what Sara is, she won't give up easily."

Gabrielle continued in a rush, "Yes she is part of the danger Sara faces but not all of it.

"Yes, I have a plan, I know a place that will provide us with sanctuary, but we need to leave quickly.

"Pack only the essential," as if to emphasize her last point sirens began to announce themselves in the distance, the concussive nature of the angel's clash with the succubus finally rousing the city's authorities.

Audrey's head whipped towards the hole to the outside world as the sound reached her, "Ok, time to run then.

"Doesn't seem like we got much choice since I sure as shit don't think they are gonna believe us if we explained what happened."

"Sara," she called to her seemingly still paralysed best friend.

"We're gonna do what the nice angel lady says ok? We need to go," her voice was gentle as she tried to get through to her friend.

Sara remained unresponsive till Audrey laid a soft hand on her shoulder, she jumped a little at the touch, the unblinking stare that had been fixated on Gabrielle broken by the contact.

"Audrey, she's an angel," she pointed at Gabrielle to emphasize the fact.

"We've met," was the wry reply.

"Sara, we need to get out of here, the police are coming, and the succubus might come back," Audrey told her friend.

"What? The police?" Sara cocked her head as if hearing the growing wail of approaching sirens for the first time.

Then her eyes widened, looking from Audrey to Gabrielle, "The succubus is going to come back?" a small tremble filling her voice as she asked the question.

"Yes Sara, she's hunting you. Gabrielle said she can hide us, but we need to go," Gabrielle nodded at Audrey's words, confirming the blonde's words for Sara.

Sara nodded. Rousing from the shock she was catching up to the others.

"Ok. What do we need to do?"

Gabrielle replied to her, "get some essentials packed as quickly as you can, then I will get us out of here."

Audrey looked down at her body, "I'm going to need a shower first, I can't get dressed like this."

She started moving towards the hall, "I can be quick."

"No time," Gabrielle said, keeping well aware of the approaching sirens, she was amazed concerned neighbours weren't already knocking at the door.

"I'll take care of it," she said and imbued some air with her power, brushing it across both the naked beauties.

Where it passed, it left only smooth skin and shining hair in its wake, a cool cleansing breeze winding its way from head to toe. Sara and Audrey stood stock still, the brazen show of magic amazing them but leaving them feeling a heavenly sense of purity and cleanliness, it was unmatched by any sauna, bath or shower they had ever experienced as the soft zephyr caressed their bodies.

"There," said Gabrielle, a small smile blessing her face.

"Fresh as daisies. Now move!" The angel shooing the two women into action once more.

Less than 5 minutes later they were almost on the street, a hastily packed sports bag over their shoulders, still straightening hastily donned clothing, soft summer sundresses, appropriate for the time of year but more importantly, easy to put on in a rush.

Sara and Audrey were waiting just inside the lobby of their building as Gabrielle, continuing to use her human form checked outside.

A small gathering of bystanders had appeared, pointing, and staring at the debris and ruined wall of the building. A freshly arrived fire engine and its crew were beginning to blockade the street. They hadn't paid any attention to the doorway they were loitering in yet and Gabrielle beckoned the others forward.

"Ok, there's a small crowd and some firefighters, no police yet though which is good. Nothing seriously magical that I can sense either.

"Audrey we should take your car. The less of Sara's things we use the better," she told them.

Audrey nodded and whispered in reply, "Ok, sure let's do it."

Gabrielle took her eyes of the street and faced Sara, reaching out to delicately cup the pale girl's cheek.

"Sara, I know this is going to sound weird, but I need you to trust me ok? I'll explain everything when we are safe, but I need you to concentrate really hard on something for me ok?"

Sara nodded, enjoying the feel of Gabrielle's touch on her skin, "Ok."

"I need you to think really hard about not wanting to people to see you ok? As if you're telling them not to look at you with your mind. Then I need you to imagine throwing that thought all around you ok? Like you were spreading seeds or umm," the angel explained before trailing off, at a loss for another explanation.

Sara nodded, "It's ok, I get it, think about hiding and throw it at people."

Gabrielle smiled at her chosen ward, "Yes, that will do for now," she glanced outside again, "Ok it's still clear. Let's get out of here."

Gabrielle guided them through the streets and morning traffic of the city. It was at least a good hour of winding back and forth Sara thought before they reached the outer suburbs and their intended destination.

She wasn't sure if all the twists and turns were necessary, but Sara was happy to trust the apparent angel for now. She had saved her and Audrey from the succubus after all, plus Audrey seemed willing to trust her. That was enough for now.

Sara took in the view of their intended hideout as Gabrielle directed Audrey to park her little hatchback in a parking spot just down the road.

The building was old, incredibly old, dark ancient brickwork stood tall and forbidding in the morning sun, a tangled teeming mass of vines coated the solid portions of the walls turning them a vibrant green. A large partially rusted iron gate stood locked and bolted at the head of the drive, a smaller better maintained wicket gate was also visible, locked into the bricks beside the larger metalwork.

A pair of towers sat high above the gate; their grand pointed roofs topped with crosses reaching for the sky. Beyond them lay a building or hall of some sort, Sara couldn't see all of it properly from the street but the large bell tower, constructed with the same dark solid bricks sat squarely atop it, dominating the surrounding landscape with its looming presence.

It wasn't until the car had been parked, bags hurriedly retrieved, and Gabrielle had almost fully escorted them all the way to the gate that Sara realized the old building was an abbey.

A surprisingly youthful looking nun was crossing the lawns beyond the closed gates to meet them. Sara guessed that the woman was still in her late twenties thirty at a stretch. Immaculately dressed in the traditional habit of black and white, a smile like the sunrise lit up the youthful nun's face as she apparently recognized Gabrielle's human form through the gate bars.

"Gabrielle!" she exclaimed, "It's lovely to see you again so soon! I was not expecting to see you for another week at least.

"Come, I'll let you in the side gate and you can introduce me to your friends," she told the disguised angel.

It was only a moment later and Sara found herself face to face with the young nun, being welcomed into the promised safety of the abbey walls by a warm welcoming hug.

"Welcome, welcome. I am Sister Talia, and this is the Abbey of Saint Avacine, Our Lady of Hope. Peace be upon you within these walls."

Sara felt lighter, happier than she had in hours as she embraced the woman, her carefree bubbly attitude seemingly infectious. She grinned at their host and took in more of their surroundings. Lush, manicured lawns and gardens filled the courtyard, large beautifully exquisite stain glass windows depicting various religious events and figures looked down on them all, dominating the wall of the grand hall she had only glimpsed from outside.

"This place is beautiful," she murmured to her new host before wandering a few steps, breathing deep and taking in the serenity of the abbey gardens.

Gabrielle greeted the sister behind her, "Talia, its lovely to see you," genuine warmth filled the angel's words as she spoke.

"That is Sara, and this is Audrey," indicating her blonde companion.

"We need to see the Abbess. Urgently."

If Sister Talia was offended or bothered by the angel's polite but brusque greeting, she didn't show it.

The lovely sister bowed her head, "Of course Gabrielle. The abbess is currently in her personal quarters I believe, though she may be in the small chapel."

"If you wish I will check there, and you may head directly to her quarters. I'm sure you remember the way," she told them.

Gabrielle smiled gratefully, "Thankyou Talia, you are a true treasure."

Audrey was still waiting patiently beside her, not having moved far from the entrance or the angel at all since entering the abbey but Gabrielle called out to Sara who had wandered deeper into the gardens.

"Sara, follow me, we need to see the Abbess. She can help us."

"Yeah. Ok," Sara replied leaving the beauty of the courtyard behind.

She quickly re-joined Audrey, following Gabrielle across the lawns towards the high arched doors that were the entrance into the grand hall of the abbey. The angel pushed the well-worn doors open with ease and the girls followed her into the cool air of the ancient stone building.

The interior Sara saw as she followed Gabrielle further into the abbey was simple yet beautiful, perfectly sanded smooth stone, high vaulted ceilings, candles of devotion and prayer already lit and providing a soothing glow around the entire space.

Several other nuns, dressed identically to the lovely Sister Talia were dotted around the imposing space, busily performing their assigned duties, or sitting in the sturdy wooden pews in silent contemplation and prayer.

A few of the sisters noticed their hurried passage and nodded quick greetings to Gabrielle and a pleasant smile to Audrey and herself. Sara offered a small smile in return before they were gone, Gabrielle leading them to an adjacent hallway and further into the abbey's depths.

A few turns and a minute or so later and Gabrielle had led them to another door. Wooden, with iron bands nailed across its width, an old iron ring handle hanging loose, it was identical to several they had already passed on their short journey.

Gabrielle turned to them as she knocked on the solid wood, "This is the Abbess' quarters, she is an old friend of mine and hopefully will be able to help us."

She smiled at Sara, "We should also have some privacy to talk, there are things you need to know Sara,

'Not all of them pleasant I'm afraid," the angel's tone was apologetic, and her smile faded as she admitted the truth to Sara.

No answer had responded to the angel's knock, the Abbess obviously not within her quarters, so they settled in to wait. Gabrielle pacing the width of the hall, an obvious impatience filling her graceful form. Sara simply leaned back against the stone walls, absorbing the quiet, taking a moment to reflect on the morning that had turned her life into chaos.

A deep crimson blush filled her pale cheeks as she remembered, a magical cock, a deep unending lust that still hadn't entirely left her, the need that had filled her. A need for Audrey.

Sara glanced quickly at her blonde friend, the sight of her nude body had been breathtaking, the feeling of pouring her cum deep into Audrey's throat unimaginable bliss. She had to bite her own lip to stop a moan escaping as the memory flooded her body with a resurgence of the morning's lust.

Sara could see Audrey stir, as if reacting to Sara's dirty thoughts, the curvy blonde surreptitiously rubbing her thighs together and Sara could see her nipples quickly firm and become visible against the fabric of her sundress. Her friend was obviously becoming aroused in time with Sara's own thoughts and just as obviously was puzzled by how her body was acting, a curious mixture of confusion and arousal spread across her pretty face. Any further thought on the connection was forgotten as Gabrielle laid her hand on Sara's shoulder, the angel's touch cooling her thoughts, the lust abating once again.

"The Abbess is coming," the angel said, gesturing with a small nod of her head.

Sara followed the indicated direction, looking down the hall to see Sister Talia and another much older woman that Sara could only assume was the Abbess.

Sara studied her apparent saviour as she approached. The abbess wore much the same as the sister beside her, the main difference being a large golden cross that hung from a cord around her neck, laying itself on the outside of her habit. She was older than Talia certainly, though Sara couldn't discern how old exactly, her face was heavily wrinkled and lined but her eyes still bright and sharp, her step still sprightly and without any signs of trouble.

The elderly woman smiled as she approached.

"Gabrielle," she called, voice vibrant and strong.

"How wonderful to see you again so soon, and with company as well.

"You bless us with your presence."

Sara was treated to seeing a flustered angel for the first time, Gabrielle ducking her head shyly, the abbess' words obviously meaning a lot to her.

"Constance, please, enough," Gabrielle said tiredly, the reply obviously well worn, an argument lot in the past.

"I bring news, important news," she eyed Sara, "Important guests as well."

"Is that so?" the abbess replied.

"Then come in, come in, we shall have some privacy and you can introduce these lovely ladies," the abbess said producing a key and unlocking her door.

"Thank you for escorting me Talia, you may return to your duties. I'm sure Gabrielle will seek you out when we are done here," Constance dismissed the younger woman who simply nodded, smiled at them all and continued her way down the hall.

The abbess pushed her unlocked door open easily before stepping inside, "Come in, come in, make yourself comfortable. If you would be a dear, make sure the door is completely shut when you come in.

"If this is as important as Gabrielle says then we don't want any extra ears."

Sara wasn't sure if the comments were directed at her but as she entered last, following Audrey into the room, she did as asked, closing the door firmly, feeling it slide into place in the wall.

Turning back to the others from the door, Sara saw Gabrielle and the abbess in a warm embrace, Audrey had taken a seat in an old, cushioned chair that was sitting in front of a desk that was littered in papers, a statue of a holy woman, the saint the abbey was named for Sara surmised was holding station in one corner, a cordless lamp in the opposite.

Sara moved to take the seat next to Audrey as Gabrielle and Constance broke their embrace.

Gabrielle turned towards the pair, 'This is an old friend of mine, Constance, and she knows the truth of what I am," a soft divine glow briefly outlined her perfect form to emphasize the point.

"Constance, this is Audrey and Sara," they both gave the woman a polite smile as Gabrielle introduced them.

"Sara," Gabrielle said, bracing herself to share the news that would astound her old friend, "Is a McCallister. The last McCallister in fact."

Sara was shocked at the reaction the name had on the elderly nun. Constance had been settling into her own chair behind the desk when Gabrielle dropped her bombshell. Upon hearing the name McCallister though she had gone dead still, even her breathing stopped, breathe catching in her throat, those sharp bright eyes now focusing on Sara like a laser.

123456...8