The McCallister Curse Pt. 03

Story Info
Choices are made and the Greys make their move.
35.9k words
4.88
6.9k
13

Part 3 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 01/02/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hello again, another note before the story starts. Thank you to Darth_Aussie and the crew again for the inspiration to continue working on this tale of mine.

Another special thanks to JasonT and paladianheart for all the hard work they have put in helping me getting this ready for all you readers.

To those of you that have read the previous parts and left a comment or voted, thank you so much. It meant a lot to me that you took the time to do that and that you enjoyed my story. Hopefully, you enjoy this Part 3 just as much.

And to the readers of this part of the tale

  1. This story does contain futanari and will continue to do so. If that's not your thing I apologise but it will be a recurring part of this tale.

  2. This part of the story is the longest yet, surpassing what I managed in Part 2. There is a lot of story here before you get to the fun parts, and I hope you enjoy what I have done to try to expand upon the world this story takes place in and my characters within it. I've once again tried new things that I've never written before and experimented with the story, so I hope it's good enough for you all.

  3. This part of the story has some death and violence and generally not very nice things happening as part of the plot so if you don't want to read that kind of thing, I would suggest skipping this part of the tale.

  4. This part of the story also includes Lesbian Sex, Bondage and Mind Control.

Please continue to vote and comment. All the feedback I get only helps me get better and definitely makes the endeavour much more rewarding. I will do my best to get back to you!

I hope you all enjoy.

Part 3

Dark grey clouds hung low and heavy in the early morning sky, their brooding presence hiding away the brilliant glow of the dawning sun and their imminent threat of rain casting a sense of apprehension across the mighty stone walls and gardens of The Abbey of Saint Avacine.

Sara McCallister, newly revealed last of her name, thought the weather fit her mood perfectly.

She was standing amongst the verdant gardens, rigid and uncomfortable on the edge of one of the many small ponds that dotted the abbey's estate. She was studying her reflection in the dark still water.

Pale, snow white skin, long midnight coloured hair that stood in perfect contrast to her skin, a slightly curved waist, firm tits just the right size to get a handful of, killer legs and though she couldn't see it in the reflection, a truly miraculous ass.

Sara knew she was beautiful, knew that she was sexy even, she had used that fact mercilessly to get what she had wanted plenty of times in the past. Now though. Now it was different. When she studied that body, met those cool emerald eyes that stared right back at her, she didn't see beauty or power. All she could see was a monster waiting to get out.

Three days ago, on her 21st birthday, the dark curse that slumbered in her blood and had doomed her ancestors had awoken and the monster had been unleashed.

She and her best friend Audrey had fallen to it and spent the entire morning drowning in pleasure, lust, and each other. Sara couldn't help but still blush when she thought about it now.

They'd been ambushed by a succubus calling herself Rose, then saved by her very own guardian angel Gabrielle. Gabrielle had helped them, guided them, and shown them to this sanctuary she now stood in.

Sara smiled wistfully. That had been the end of her normal life. Arriving in the abbey, they had been presented to the abbess and given a crash course in McCallister history, curses, and the real hidden histories of the great families of Steelhaven. All of them held secrets in their blood. All of them wielded magic.

It had been too much.

Too much horror, too much disgust. The curse was a terrible, vile thing. Sara could feel it now, a parasite in her veins, living within and trying its best to corrupt her. The need was her constant companion now. The need to fuck, to subdue, dominate and consume. It was like fire beneath her skin, an ocean of lust attempting to drown her, a constant whisper in her brain and an unending heat between her legs.

Sara already knew why her ancestors were gone. It had barely been 2 days and she knew that without Gabrielle she would have gone mad. The curse ate at you, demanded you feed it, that you give in to the need. Only Gabrielle's divine presence gave her any solace. Her heavenly touch soothing her ragged thoughts and easing the raging sensations of her body. Her holy powers banishing the curse to the dark depths of her mind. Subdued but not beaten.

That was part of why she was outside now, secluded in the beautiful sprawling gardens of the abbey even though it was barely past dawn. Being alone helped somewhat. There was no temptation, no one she could hurt if she were by herself. Not that anyone would come near her anyway. Not while Gabrielle was outside the abbey trying to get them proper help.

Sara couldn't blame them. Not really. Not after what had happened that first night in the abbey. Not after what she had done. What she had enjoyed.

She had dreamed and her powers and her curse had run wild. She had taken Audrey. Possessed her mind and her body. Broken her friend with pleasure and made her a slave. Sara had loved every minute of it, the thought of it now still caused her to squirm, arousal flooding her as she pictured Audrey's perfect flushed face contorted in pleasure as her cock plundered the bound blonde's body.

Shame mixed with her lust, a confusing cocktail of emotions to wreak havoc on her already taxed mind. She had pulled the lovely Sister Talia in as well. Ripping away the veil and replacing it with the dark desires she had hidden away so fervently.

Talia, her habit gone, a tight latex suit befitting a bondage queen covering her fit form. Her soft crooning as she used Gabrielle to torment Audrey. The image was burned into Sara's mind, a sordid sight she would never forget.

Sara wrapped her arms around herself, a futile gesture, as if the physical tightening could somehow repress the turmoil within. She sighed heavily. She wished Gabrielle would hurry up and return. She needed relief from this torture.

Gabrielle had become her only real companion since the incident, a near constant safety net for her and the others. The angel only away from her side during these short jaunts to speak to other church contacts, she even stayed in the room as Sara slept, a barrier between her dreams and everyone else.

It had been the angel who had woken her the earlier morning, her holy touch dispelling the dream and breaking its hold on them all. Sara had been horrified, the guilt instant. She had cried her heart out as the angel held her softly in judgement free arms.

When the tears had dried up, she had wanted Audrey. To see her friend, so say sorry, to apologise and beg forgiveness, to say that she hadn't meant any of it even though she knew deep down that it would be a lie. Audrey was her friend; Sara owed her her remorse.

Gabrielle had warned her against it, that seeing Audrey wouldn't help, that her friend would want and need, time and space. Sara hadn't listened of course. She should have listened to wiser heads then her own.

Audrey had been in the hall outside her own little cubby sized room, leaning against the cool stone walls for support, she had seemed in a daze, her eyes wild and unfocused.

Sara had run to her, anxious for her friend, wanting to make sure Audrey was ok. The moment Audrey noticed who was running towards her, the confusion in her eyes had disappeared. Those wonderous blue eyes had turned to steel. Sara didn't even get to say anything. As soon as she stopped next to her friend, Audrey had struck.

Sara hadn't seen the blow, only felt the pain and shock as her head cracked back, Audrey's palm connecting with her cheek with a staggering force.

Her eyes had been filling with tears, a fresh flow re-treading recently dried paths when they met Audrey's again. Those beautiful blue orbs were brimming with unshed tears of her own, a deep pain and betrayal shimmering within.

Sara hadn't known what to do, what to say. So, she stood there, stunned, and dazed as Audrey turned her back and fled from her.

She hadn't seen Audrey since then. The blonde closeting herself away from Sara and the world in one of the things she loved most - Books.

Gabrielle had told her Audrey had fled to the abbey's library and hadn't left. Food went in, empty dishes came out. She had even slept in there. Not trusting enough to be any closer to her then necessary.

Talia had been squirrelled away as well. Sara hadn't seen her in person since the incident at all. All Constance would say on the matter was that she was getting the help she needed.

Sara sighed again and hugged herself tighter. She really wished Gabrielle would return soon with or without help. She just wanted some company, and to be free of this damnable lust and curse, even if it was only for a moment.

She gazed around the gardens, the tranquil beauty of the perfect lawns and blooming gardens doing nothing to soothe her mood. The still quiet pond reflecting nothing now but the clouds overhead as she moved away to tour the grounds in another fruitless attempt at distracting her mind.

Sara was crossing the main lawn, just passing by the high arched doors of the abbey's great hall when she thought her wish had been granted. A brief flash of golden light, the signal Sara had come to associate with the imminent arrival of Gabrielle, sparkled in the corner of her eye.

Confusion reigned for a brief second as her angelic companion failed to materialize, instead the golden steak continued its blur before it connected with the solid stone of the abbey above her head.

The crash was thunderous, the impact cracking the walls and shaking the building, the enormous bells of the abbey tower rocked enough to begin their heavy tolls. Small chips of stone cascaded down to pepper the ground as Sara looked up aghast, her arms raised in an attempt at protection, cowering from the noise and the threat of falling stone.

"Oh fuck," she gasped softly as the dust cloud cleared and she could see what had happened.

She was right, the golden flash had been Gabrielle. The angel was not looking good. Her clothes were torn and ripped, the feathers of her wings crumpled and the perfect skin around her right eye was now purple and brown, the bruising looking even more startling upon the angels usually pristine visage.

The angel was spread eagled against the stone, the impact creating a crater around her body, and she was shaking her head as if trying to clear it.

Gabrielle spotted Sara quickly as her vision cleared.

"Sara! Run! Get inside! The succubus is here!" she cried before prying herself loose from the wall.

"Find Audrey and Constance. Stay indoors and stay safe. I will deal with this," the angels voice becoming low and calm as she squared herself, preparing to do battle with the ancient enemy once again.

"I'll come find you when its safe," with those final words she blurred, a golden light streaking back in the direction it had come.

Sara stood frozen for a moment. She wasn't good in situations like this. Sheer panic always managing to override everything else. Rose, the succubus. She had found them! Panic gave way to resolve just as quickly as it had risen. She was on holy ground. The succubus couldn't enter. Gabrielle had told her as much. As long as they stayed within the walls the succubus couldn't reach them.

It had to have been the devil's own cruel humour that at that moment, just as Sara finished that thought, the abbey's old gates exploded. Fire, iron, and smoke flooding the entrance to Saint Avacines and crushing her resolve into the dust.

Sara didn't wait to see what emerged from the small inferno. She turned and fled into the depths of the abbey, the door slamming behind her as one thought and one thought alone filled her head.

She had to find Audrey.

Lord Grey was very carefully and quietly attempting to keep his patience in check. Only those that knew him well, and there were very few of those, would have been able to tell that there was something bothering the Grey family patriarch. A slight stiffness to his neck and the way he turned his head, a tiny almost imperceptible pinch to the skin around his dead slate eyes, an irregular, sometimes minutes apart tap of his toes against the floor. His self-control was exemplary, but despite the power flooding his veins, he was only human.

The cause of this unusual level of stress, a level beyond even that expected by one of the heads of the great families of Steelhaven, was of course the missing McCallister girl.

She had vanished, evading every agent, spy, and thug his considerable influence could muster. His men inside the police department had found nothing in her abandoned apartment besides evidence of a hasty departure, a freshly created scenic view of the street and an unearthly amount of bodily fluids on the floor.

He sneered in disgust. They had only found the apartment by fluke, the exploded wall drawing the attention of the authorities. Finding no one at home, a search of city records had revealed the landlord's details, who had been extremely helpful in providing anything he could to help them find what had happened to his missing tenants.

Audrey Ellen Scott and Sara Jane McKenzie.

It was the second name that had attracted their attention. When they went looking for Sara Jane McKenzie there was no trace of her, a ghost amongst their records. What they had found though was a Sara Jane McCallister. His agents and moles had taken notice, they had made sure they were the ones to investigate.

But it had been a waste, nothing had come of it, no leads, no tipoffs, or sightings. Only concerned neighbours who described a polite if typical university going, party loving young woman. That and a picture. Lifted from her university I.D. it had made its way to Lord Grey's desk and he had looked upon his prey for the first time.

A young woman, younger than his own daughters, skin a shade of pale he considered almost sickly, dark hair, green eyes that seemed to glow amongst the dark eyeshadow she employed, softly curved lips and a small straight nose, all set into a pleasantly heart shaped face.

Not particularly his type but he could see why she would be considered beautiful. It would be a pleasure to crush her and take what he wanted. He would not waste the potential of her blood. Her sacrifice would empower the Greys for generations into the future.

The sneer turned bitter at that memory. What should have been a quick victory for his family had now dragged on for days. But today. Today would bring victory. The end was in sight. Another fluke had gotten them somewhere. An agent recruited for his peculiarities and the rarity of his craft had discovered them at last.

Word had come late the night before, or early this morning. He could not recall the exact time. She had been found. Holed up on the outskirts of the city in and old abbey belonging to the church. One of his hunters, Rafe, the Runemaster, had found them. Or rather he had tracked the succubus who had found them.

He had been in his study, already awake and preparing for the meeting that he was on the way to now when Elizabeth had burst through his door and into the sanctum.

"Father! They have found her!" she had cried in jubilation, her sister Katherine entering hot on her heels as she shared the news.

His focus had been instant.

"Where? When? Details! Now!"

If Elizabeth had taken umbrage with his abrupt tone, she had not risen against it like she usually would. She too was caught up in the thrill of the hunt. Both his daughters were. They had monitored, communicated, and managed their families forces with magnificent precision for the past few days since the manhunt began. He had almost been proud of them. But it was what was expected. They were Greys.

"Less than 10 minutes ago. Rafe called it in," Elizabeth explained, "They've been hiding in an old abbey called Saint Avacines."

His daughter gulped briefly before continuing.

"Father, Rafe says they are with an angel, that a succubus has been hunting them and has found them. He was tracking her, that's how he found them."

Lord Grey was struck dumb by that revelation. An angel? It lasted barely a second. Not even the divine would keep him from his prize.

"An angel? Well, we have our own demon. Jasper will deal with it," he told them.

"Was there anything else? Any other details?" he demanded.

"No Father," Katherine replied, "Rafe told us that was all he could get without attracting the attention of the succubus. He said he would wait for our teams and observe."

He had begun to pace while his daughter replied, calling to mind forces, plans and contingencies. All the resources he could think of that would be appropriate to use in his response. He had the element of surprise, but the church would be a powerful enemy to make.

However, with a McCallister in his hands the church and their operations would be inconsequential. The power she could provide would easily tip the scales in his favour.

"Alert Captain Fuller and the response teams. They are to leave immediately. Ensure they take the appropriate tools to deal with the succubus.

"I will not allow some demon to interfere with my plans for the McCallister girl," his orders were stern and clear.

"Tell your cousin Henry and Jasper I want to see them. I have additional orders for them," he waved a hand dismissing them already as he spoke.

They turned to leave, the thrill of the hunt still pushing them to move quickly. They stopped dead just as quickly as he spoke again.

"Katherine, Elizabeth.

"I would take the field myself to ensure our success but this meeting......

"This meeting is too big, too important to our family's future. I cannot skip it."

The twins watched him, not daring to interrupt as he revealed just the tiniest part of his schemes to them.

"Make it clear to Captain Fuller. Make it clear to all of them. I expect nothing less than perfection from this mission. They will succeed or they will all regret it. They do not want to fail me in this."

The twins stood motionless, the dark vehemence in their father's voice robbing them of any notions of sarcasm, haughtiness, or refusal as a response to his orders. There were times when even they would not trespass against his will. They nodded silently in unison before filing from his study, eager to be away from him and to pass on his orders.

It hadn't taken long after his daughters had left before a knock sounded against his study door.

"Enter."

As expected, it had been Henry followed by the monstrous red form of Jasper. Both of them nodding solemnly with respect as they entered.

He had wasted no time, not even bothering with any courtesy himself.

"The girl has been found as I'm sure you've been told. Some abbey on the outskirts. Captain Fuller is preparing the teams. You two will be joining them. There are things that must be done and you two are to ensure that."

He'd considered them carefully before continuing.

"The girl has an angel as protection, and a succubus has already found them. It is I would assume the one you noticed the same night the girl awakened Jasper," he told them.

"She also has whoever is in the abbey with her. Possibly only normal church initiates but they could be Inquisition or some other annoying sect. I don't know, and I don't care. They have to be neutralized.

"There can be no witnesses to link us to the raid or to the girl once we have her."