The McCallum Legacy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh Bryson (she always called me by my given name. She was the only one who did) it's so good to see you. Georgy will be so happy to see that you're here. You know how she adores you."

If you only knew the half mom, I thought to myself.

We all took our seats as the ceremony began. I couldn't believe my eyes filled with tears when I heard Georgy's name called,

"Georgianna McCallum"

Our whole family stood and hooped and hollered as Georgy walked across the stage in her cap and gown. Her wavy blonde hair flowing from underneath her cap. She smiled so brightly as the University President shook her hand and handed her the ceremonial piece of paper that substitutes as the degree until the actual one is mailed to you. She looked out into the audience and smiled before she walked off the stage. The ceremony was a blur after that. I honestly could not wait to see my little sister.

Once the graduates were released it was moments before Georgy found us. Georgy hugged Christa first as Christa congratulated her. When Georgy came to hug me I was stunned by how beautiful she was. Gone was the very pretty 18 year old I last saw, and here in her place was a stunning 23 year old young woman. Our eyes met and held before Georgy wrapped her arms around me and I pulled her tight to me and hugged her. As her head blocked Christa's view of my face, I nestled my face in her hair, feeling her breasts pressed against my chest as I whispered to her, "I'm so proud of you Squirt and you look stunning." Georgy pulled back and smiled at me, "Thank you Bryce."

We took Georgy out to eat to celebrate. The conversation was lively and flowed like it always did when the family was together. I couldn't get over how grown and composed she was. Nor could I erase the memory of what we did the last time we saw one another. My body had not forgotten either and I was glad that no one was looking under the table or they would have seen the semi erection I had as I gazed at Georgy laughing and smiling with the family. Every once in a while her eyes would catch mine and we would share a private smile with one another.

The weekend whizzed by and that Monday we got a call from Christa's parents. Carter, who was 9 now, had fallen while skateboarding and somehow broke his arm. Her mom said Carter was fine, but Christa tended to overreact when it came to our boys and felt that she needed to be there with him. I told her that her being there with him wasn't going to make his arm any less broken, but she wasn't hearing it. She told me she was going to call the airlines and change her ticket. She asked me if I wanted mine changed too. I told her no. We didn't need to spend the extra money that would cost. I would be home on Friday as originally scheduled. So, after a few phone calls it was settled, and that night I dropped Christa back off at the airport. I kissed her goodbye and told her I would see her when I got home.

_______________________________________________________________________________

That Tuesday when the family got together my mother asked about Christa. I told mom that she'd arrived back in Denver last night and was with the boys. I told mom Carter was okay, but that Christa was just that type of mom. My father just shook his head.

I hadn't had a chance to speak to Georgy one on one since I'd been here, but that was about to change. After lunch at the restaurant, Georgy asked me what I had planned for the afternoon. I told her not much and asked her what she had in mind.

"I thought we could hang out together since its been so long since I've last seen you."

"That's an excellent idea," my mother chimed in.

"I guess its settled then. You're hanging out with your old man, older brother," I laughed.

"You're not old, Bryce," Georgy exclaimed.

"The last time I checked Squirt, I just celebrated my 40th birthday. You seem to have forgotten the last time I saw you was shortly after your 18th birthday. I was 35."

Georgy laughed, "Whatever you say Bryce. You're not old to me. You look even better at 40 than you did at 35."

Was she flirting with me?

"I think all that studying you've done these past 4 years has done something to your eyesight," I joked.

Georgy hugged my parents goodbye and got in the car with me. We were finally alone. This was the first time we'd been alone since I last saw her that summer.

"Its good to see you Bryce," Georgy said warmly as we got on the road.

I turned briefly and looked her, "Its good to see you too Georgy."

As I drove, Georgy told me about her experiences in North Carolina and what school had been like. She had just completed her bachelor's degree in Education. She was going to be a kindergarten teacher. She planned on returning home to Tennessee to be closer to mom and dad. There she would take the Tennessee state certification to be certified as a teacher there. I loved hearing the excitement in her voice.

It occurred to me that I was driving just random with nowhere particular in mind. I had planned to go back to my hotel before Georgy made her suggestion.

"So Squirt, what do you want to do?," I asked her.

"Well, what were you planning on doing if I hadn't come?" she asked in reply

"I was just going to go back to my hotel. Maybe do some work on my laptop."

"We can do that," she replied

"I just want to hang out with you."

We got back to the hotel and I let Georgy in. She came in as I shut the door behind me and locked it.

"Have a seat, get comfortable," I told her

But that's not what Georgy wanted. I turned around and Georgy pulled me into a long embrace. Her cheek pressed against my chest her arms wrapped me tightly.

"Hey Squirt, are you okay?" I asked with concern in my voice

She didn't let me go as she replied.

"I'm fine Bryce. I just can't believe you're here. Its really you. I have thought about you so much." She explained.

"I'm right here Squirt. I'm not going anywhere. You have me all to yourself as long as I'm here."

She pulled back and looked up at me, "Do you really mean that Bryce?"

"Of course I mean it."

Her arms reached up and she cupped my face between her hands. She brought her mouth up to mine and kissed me. I pulled her closer until her body was flush against mine and returned the kiss. The kiss was intense and full of unspoken need. I broke the kiss as I looked down into her eyes.

"God I've missed you Squirt. I didn't realize just how much until I saw you."

"I've missed you too Bryce." Tears began to fill her eyes.

I held her tighter as I soothed her, "Baby, I'm here. You don't have to cry."

"I know," she said as she sniffed. "I'm just overwhelmed is all."

I guided her over to the bed and we both sat down.

"You don't realize how much I've missed you Bryce and how often I think about you. No, I didn't call you every time I thought of you. I didn't want you thinking I was crazy or something and I sure didn't want to tip Christa off to anything, " she admitted.

"I would have been okay if you called more kiddo. I would never think you're crazy. "Well..." I chuckled "Except for maybe that thing you had for your old man brother." I smiled at her.

"Had?" she said questioningly

"No Bryce, still have, " she said earnestly.

"Still have?,"

"Bryce, what part of I love you do you not understand? Do you know how many guys have asked me out while I've been at UNC? I went on dates, but I never slept with a single one. I gave my heart to no one. I couldn't anyway because I gave it to you. You're the only man I have been with and have ever wanted to be with."

I sat there with my mouth hanging slightly open, stunned by what Georgy just admitted to me. Wow, fucking wow. My sister is in love with me? How does this happen? What was I supposed to do? I have a wife of fifteen years. I'm a father. I have a life in Denver. I shook my head.

"Bryce?"

I scooted closer to her and wrapped my arms around her as I pulled her into my chest. I nestled my face into her hair. Inhaling I could smell her sweet scent.

"Stay with me until I leave," I whispered

"Mom and dad don't have to know you're staying here with me. We'll spend time with them as much as possible, but I want you here with me when I am here," I said to her as my heart began to race with what I was contemplating.

When she looked up at me I brought my mouth down to hers and kissed her. The kiss was rough. My tongue pressed and she opened her mouth to me. My hands caressed her back and wound into her hair. I broke the kiss and brought my mouth down to her neck and began to suck. Her skin was sweet. She moaned as I applied suction to her neck. I leaned her back onto the bed as I continued to suck on her neck and my hands wandered over her breasts.

Georgy's breath was rapid, and I could feel her heart beating rapidly under my hands. I made short work of her clothes and soon had her laying naked across the bed. She was so fucking beautiful. As much as I wanted to taste her, my need to be inside her was greater. I pulled off my own clothes and crawled on top of her.

Knowing that she hadn't been with anyone but me, and we hadn't been together in almost 5 years, I knew I had to be gentle to start. To get her reacquainted with me. I was going to make sure that Georgy got as much of me as we could possibly share in the time that we would have together this week. God only knew when I would be back to Tennessee to visit.

I looked down into her eyes, and smiled as I said, "Have I ever told you how beautiful you are?"

There's that smile. The smile that melts me every time.

I slid into her slowly

"Fuuuuccckk..." I groaned as I was enveloped within her.

She was so wet and so tight. Her legs wrapped around my hips as I began to rock back and forth inside her. She grabbed my face and kissed me hard. Oh fuck yes. I locked my hands with hers and extended her arms out. Holding her arms tight, my hips began to thrust deeper into her. She cried out and it was like a drug to me. Hearing Georgy moan because of me was making me high. Her pussy spasmed against my shaft.

"Bryyyyyyce," she wailed

"Yes, sweetheart," I said back as my cock repeatedly drove into her. Her body rocked with each of my thrusts.

I buried my face in her neck as I continued to rock inside her. Letting go of her hands she wrapped her arms under mine and held onto me tightly, her moans echoing in my ears.

I knew I was getting close to cumming and I wanted to see her face. I lifted my head from her neck and rested my forehead against hers as my thrusts picked up again in intensity.

"You're going to make me cum baby," I whispered breathlessly

"Cum Bryce, cum inside me," she whispered back

"Oh god!!!!" I cried out loud as I thrust in her as my body locked up and my orgasm ripped from inside me.

"Oh fuck!"

Georgy held onto me tight as my hips jerked and my body spasmed as I came inside her. I could feel the warmth of my cum filling her. My body jerked a couple more times before I collapsed on top of her. My heart was racing, and we were both sweating.

Just as before, Georgy held me and ran her fingers in my hair.

I gently rolled myself off of her.

We both lay there facing one another. I reached out and caressed her cheek.

"I love you Georgy."

"I love you Bryce, " she said earnestly.

We fell asleep.

I woke up about an hour and a half later. Georgy was already awake, and she was looking at me.

"Hey Squirt," I said to her smiling.

"Care to join me in the shower?" I asked.

I walked naked into the bathroom. I turned the water on in the shower and got it warmed up. I stepped in and Georgy stepped in behind me. I shut the glass door on the shower. It was a decent sized shower for a hotel room. I pulled her close to me and pulled us both under the water. After wetting us both down, I grabbed my body wash and poured some in my hands. I began to lather it all over her body. My hands ran over her breasts and caressed her nipples between my fingers. After washing her entire body, she soaped her hands up and washed me, paying a little extra attention to my dick. Of course I got hard. After we were completely rinsed off, I pushed Georgy against the wall of the shower. I pulled her leg up and wrapped it around me, as I lined myself up and pushed my cock back inside her. She gasped as I pulled her other leg up around me. I had her against the shower wall with her legs wrapped around my waist. With her arms wrapped around me my hips began to undulate back and forth as I got my rhythm. I knew she wouldn't be able to hold on to me like this for too long, so I reached over and shut the water off. With her legs still wrapped around me and holding on to me, I made our way back into the bedroom and laid down with her. Her legs undid from around my waist. I hiked them up over my shoulders and began to fuck Georgy. I mean really fuck her. I groaned with each thrust. Georgy crying out louder than I had yet heard. Her body rocked with each thrust.

"You belong to me Georgy!"

She could only moan in affirmation

Her pussy was so addicting.

I didn't last long, and it was only moments later when I came again. I pulled her legs off my shoulders as I felt myself about to cum. I lay down on her and tucked my face in her neck as my orgasm quickly overtook me.

"Rrrrrrrraagghhhh," I groaned as I came in her once again.

I lay on top of her until my heart rate settled. I kissed her tenderly before I rolled off of her.

Right about then my phone rang. I looked at it. It was mom.

"Hey mom," I answered

"Hey, when are you Georgy going to get here? Your dad is waiting for dinner."

"Oh! I said surprised. "We'll be there shortly.

After I hung up Georgy and I got cleaned up quickly and dressed. Before we walked out the hotel door, I pulled her close to me and kissed her.

When we got to the house mom asked Georgy if she had been enjoying spending time with me. Georgy smiled brightly and told mom that she was enjoying it immensely.

It was great enjoying dinner with my parents and Georgy. I kept looking at Georgy all throughout the meal. I didn't know what I ever did to deserve her, but I wasn't planning on letting her down while I was here.

I lied to mom and dad and told them I had a room with two beds. I told them Georgy could stay with me so they could have their hotel room to themselves.

I took Georgy back to my hotel that night and for the third time in one day I made love to her again. We slept in late the next morning. I couldn't believe that when I woke up my cock was hard again. What the fuck was happening to me? Even Christa and I on our best days didn't do it this often.

But instead of fucking Georgy, she crawled between my legs in the bed and wrapped her lips around my cock and began to suck me.

And that's how it went. For the remaining days I was there, when we weren't doing something with mom and dad, or going out to eat, we were back in my hotel room. I don't know what it was, but I took Georgy so many times I wondered where I got the energy. By the time Friday rolled around, even Georgy was wore out sexually.

I packed my bag up before I took Georgy back to mom and dad. They were going to drive back to Tennessee together and I was going to the airport.

"When will you come back to Tennessee?" Georgy asked on the drive to mom and dads.

"I honestly don't know hon. I don't know what reason I would give Christa for coming home again so soon."

"I understand," she said.

"Will you at least be home for Thanksgiving?"

"Of course Squirt. Last year was Christa's parents turn and this year we come to Tennessee."

"Will you spare some time for me when you do?"

"I will do my very best to carve out some time for the two of us, " I promised her.

She hugged and held me for a long time when it was time for me to head to the airport. I hugged her back tightly and resisted the urge to kiss her. Especially with mom and dad standing there.

"You take care of yourself Squirt," I said to her as convincingly as I could muster

I'll be damned if I didn't see her eyes begin to tear up. Fuck.

"Text us when you land," my mother said as I walked around the rental car to get in.

"No," Georgy said, "You better call us."

I smiled, "For you Squirt, I'll call. I'll even actually call you and you can let mom and dad know I've landed."

I got in the car and headed to the airport. I got on the plane and got myself settled for the flight back to Denver. I had so much on my mind. What was going on between my little sister and myself? Who was I kidding? I was 40 and she was 23. I told myself we would figure it out somehow.

My plane landed and I called Georgy

"Hey beautiful," I said when she answered

"Bryce," her breath hitched as she said my name

"I'm back in Denver. I want you to know I loved every moment we spent together. I will call you as often as I am able to," I promised her.

"Okay,"

"I love you Bryce."

"I love you more Georgy."

___________________________________________________________________________________

Once I was home I got settled back into my routine. Georgy and I spoke as often as I could get a free moment to myself which was usually in the evening when Christa went to work.

And that's how life went through the summer.

I was at the gym when the phone call that was about to change my life came in.

I got home and put my gym bag down. I went to find Christa. She was in the kitchen. I came up behind her, wrapped my arms around her waist and kissed her on the back of her neck.

"Hey there, you," she said smiling

"Your mom called while you were out."

"Oh?" I said

"Yeah, you're going to be an uncle."

"What?" I said confused

"Yeah, your mom called to tell us that Georgy's pregnant. You're going to be an uncle."

12