The McLoving Manger

Story Info
When i hooked up with a macdonalds mgr.
4.9k words
4.2
2.1k
3
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was on my way home from work. There is a Mac-Donalds around the corner from my place so I decided I hit it and get something to eat. Getting in line in drive-thru, I placed my order and then pulled up to the second window to get my food. A girl in a blue shirt came over and opened the window, damn she was hot. She opened the window and took a look at me and said "well hello there sweetie, your food will be up in a couple minutes."

I laughed and told her "no problem beautiful, why don't you stay here and keep me company while I wait." She laughed and we sat there talking and throwing cheesy lines back and forth at each other while I waited for my food. She left the window and came back with my food handing it out the window.

"So, what time do you get off work and want to hang out tonight?" I said to her.

She giggled a little and replied "I get off at eleven and sure, I got nothing else going on tonight."

I put my food down and looked back at her and told her "nice, I'll be back then and if you play your cards right, eleven won't be the only time you're getting off tonight." I started driving off and could hear her laughing loudly as I pulled away. I went home and ate my dinner.

It started getting around the time to go pick her up. I pulled into the parking lot, all the lights were turning off, I pulled into the drive-thru again driving around to the window. She came walking over and opened it. I said "hey, I'm here. When you come out, you should grab some nuggets and sweet sauce."

She gave me a wide eyed look and asked me what for. I told her the nuggets were for the protein and the sauce was for the fun. A slight smile cracked on her mouth as she closed the window and walked away. I pulled around to the back door waiting for her to come out.

The back door opened, she came walking out and came up to my passenger side. She was about 5'5, she had a bit of chub on her but not anything too much, it was the cute type of pudge. Her hair was long and brown, it went down to the middle of her back. She got in and looked at me, she gave this cute little smile and said I'm Makalia. I had seen her many times when I came here but never knew her name tho I always threw out compliments to her when I came by.

I asked her where she wanted to go, back to my place or over to hers. The car smelled like fresh cooked chicken nuggets. She told me we should head to her place because she wanted to get out of her manager clothes. She pulled her visor off and let her hair down. It went all the way down to the bottom of my seat, longer then when I saw her come out of the store but I liked it. I always had a thing for long hair.

We got to her place, she lived in a multi-floor apartment house. I pulled In her driveway and parked, she told me to come up with her. We walked up a flight of stairs and then entered her place. It was pretty big, 2 bedroom, large kitchen, decent size bathroom and the living room was huge. I asked her where her roommate was assuming she had one because of the second bedroom but she told me she lived alone, it was just a guest room.

She closed the apartment door and then walked over to me. She stood right up against me and looked up saying "so big boy, you wanna talk or you wanna fuck?"

A big smile crossed my face as I looked down to her and told her "you ready for this small fry."

She laughed and leaned up towards me. She took her tongue and licked the tip of my nose and with that, the gloves came off and the beast came alive. I leaned down and grabbed her button down shirt and tore it open, buttons flying off onto the floor. I licked her neck while pulling her shirt off. Her hands reaching around and grabbing my ass tightly. Her shirt falling to the ground, I start licking and kissing her shoulder pushing her bra strap aside.

She grabbed my shirt and pulled it up over me and throwing it down. Her hands sliding up and down my back as I move and start licking around her other shoulder pulling that strap down over her hands. I turned us both around and lifted her up putting her on the counter.

Her D size cups staring me right in the face in her bra, she reached around and undid it throwing it over onto the kitchen table. Looking at me she said "what you going to do now?" I reached next to her and grabbed the bag she brought from work. I reached down into it and grabbed a sweet sauce and opened it. She looked at me weirdly and asked what I was planning to do with that.

I brought it over and poured a little of it onto one of her breast. I watched as it slowly dripped down onto her and slid down eventually making its way to her nipple. I moved my head in and began sliding my tongue from the top of her breast where it dripped down on and slid my tongue down till I reached her nipple. I began licking around it slurping up all the sweet sauce. Her head leaned back and she began moaning and her hands holding the back of my head.

I took the sauce and started pouring it down her other breast and in between them watching them run down her. She moaned a bit louder now and even shivered as the sauce ran down. I continued sliding my tongue her other breast, licking her nipple and then moving my face between her breast sliding my tongue up and down licking up every drop of sweet sauce on her body.

She pulled my head up and licked the side of my face all the way over to my ear. I grabbed the sauce and brought it up to her breast, I pushed it against her nipple and squeezed the packet soaking her nipple in the sauce. I bent down and stuck her whole breast in my mouth, my lips pressed tightly against it and sucking on it hard sliding my tongue up and down her nipple. I could hear her gasp loudly as she pulled my head tightly against tit.

Her fingers running threw my hair and squeezing tightly as I suck on her tit harder and massage her nipple faster with my tongue. My tongue licking back and forth on her nipple, I began sliding it between her breast and then slowly down her belly making my way to her navel.

I pull her off the counter with her legs wrapped around my waist and hold her up. I slide my tongue up and down her throat making my way over to her neck. She pulls my face towards hers and slides her tongue into my mouth gliding it all around my tongue. Our heads sway back and forth kissing one another, her lips are very soft as they press against mine. Holding her up, I grab the bag of food and make our way to the living room. I slowly lean us down to the floor, her legs still wrapped around me we continue sliding our tongues into each other's mouths.

I lean back from her, her hands wrapped around my shoulders. I reach into the bag and pull out another sweet sauce and the nuggets. I open the sauce and dip the nugget in it. I push it against the center of her chest and slowly glide it up her, slowly higher and higher it rubs against her upper chest, her throat and making its way up to her mouth where I slowly slide it in between her lips only half way, she bites down and swallows it. I lean down and follow the trail of sauce with my tongue making my way up her chest to her lips.

I dipped my fingers in the sauce and slide it over her lips and then drip it down the side of her neck and onto her shoulder. I suck on her shoulder licking up the sauce slowly making my way to her neck and then up it. Her breathing very heavy, I could feel her breast poke against my chest as she inhaled heavily. I slide my tongue along her lips which feel moist and sticky and then push my tongue into her mouth pushing against her tongue.

I slid my tongue from her mouth up to the tip of her nose, then pushed her back onto the floor. She laid there flat against it, her chest beating up and down, her breast shiny and glistening from my tongue licking and sucking them. I leaned over her, my arms holding me up over her. I lower myself down to her, I lick her chin and glide it down her throat making my way down to her supple breast. I continue sliding my tongue down between her breast making my down to her stomach, it quivers as my tongue rolls along it making my way down to her navel.

I bite her button on her pants and pull it out then use my teeth to unzip her pants. Her back arches up and her head leans back as she reaches down and grabs my head. I use both hands to grab the sides of her pants slowly pulling them down as I run my tongue along her legs lower and lower till I pull both her pants and panties off.

I slowly move back up her legs sliding my tongue along them and spreading them wider and wider. He legs bend up and her feet flat on the floor, her vagina fully exposed to me. It looks shiny with droplets of liquid dripping from it. Its very cleanly shaved, not even a sight of stubble. I make my way to her thighs licking and biting on one. I then grab the sweet packet and pour some on her thigh and lick it up.

Further and further up I move, each time dripping sauce on her and licking it off.

Her body is quivering, her moaning louder and her hands pressed hard against my head. I reach her vagina, I pour some sauce on her clit and watch it run down the top and sides of her vagina. I lean in and lick her clit and slide my tongue all around it, moving my tongue up and down her pussy. She jerks up hard and squeezes my head harder. The sound of pleasure yelling from her mouth.

She begins breathing really heavy, her chest beating up and down hard. I continue licking her vagina sliding my tongue up and down her lips. Her hands reaching down and wrapping her fingers between mine, she squeezes them tightly with each slide of my tongue pushing against her clit.

I use my lips to push against her vagina and slide my tongue inside her. She gasp loudly as I stroke my tongue in her up and down. Her pussy feeling warm and moist, I lick it a little faster. As I increase licking her faster her body quivers faster and faster. I can feel sweat between our fingers as she squeezes mine harder. Her chest now shaking back and forth and her thighs pressed against my head, her heels pressed into my lower back. Her hips began jerking up and down as my tongue slides in and out of her.

I reach my hand around her leg and push my finger against her clit and start stroking it up and down. She gives out a loud "FUCK" as her hips jerk up harder and she lets go of my fingers moving her hands to my head and squeezing tightly as she tries to turn her body to the side.

I fight to old her on her back but her thighs so strong she forces me to turn with her going on her side. My tongue still sliding in and out of her while my finger strokes her clit quickly. Her thighs squeezing my head as her fingers squeeze my hair, she moans "OH GOD, OH GOD FUCK OH GOD" as her body starts flopping like a fish. Her head going up and down fast, her body heating up and sweating hitting against mine and she lets out a loud "FUCKKKKKKK."

A warm liquid runs into my mouth along my tongue. Her thighs release from my head but she continues laying on her side and her body quivering as I slide my tongue along her clit. Her body jerking back and forth till she uses her hands to push my head away.

She rolls back onto her back laying there panting. I could hear her say "holy fuck" as she tried to catch her breath. I could see the sweat pouring from her forehead and her chest, her tits looking so shiny that I wanted to get back up and start licking them like a hot fudge sundae.

I make my way slowly up her body to her breast, wrapping them in my hands and once again suck on them. Her chest pulls up into my mouth, her hands wrapped around my head pulling it down towards her. Her breast sweaty and salty and I slide my tongue massaging her nipples which was extremely stiff.

Her breathing getting heavy again, I squeeze her tits and move back and forth sucking hard against her nipples and jerking my tongue up and down them. I could hear her moan "fuck" again and then she pushes me off her. Using her hand to push me back, she pulls herself up and sits up. She stands up and pulls me up on my feet as well.

She then beds down onto her knees and un-does my pants forcefully pulling them and my underwear down to the floor and pulling them off. Standing there naked, my cock pointing out to her face. She reaches up and grabs my hard shaft pushing it against my body and slides her tongue under my ball sack.

Up and down her tongue slides against my sack, her lips wrapping around them one by one sucking on them as her tongue slides against them. It feels so weird, her hand begins sliding up and down my shaft tightly gripping and jerking it slowly as she continues to lick my sack. I look down watching her as her eyes gaze up at me, my hands resting on her head to keep myself vertical.

She releases my cock as she slowly moves from my sack sliding her tongue up my cock to the tip. Her tongue licks and tickles that special area between the lips of my cock and the shaft. Sliding her tongue around it and licking the flap of my cocks head, she slowly pulls my cock down towards her and slides it in between her lips. The head of my cock in her mouth, I can feel her tongue sliding all around the top of it making it more and more sensitive.

She then sucks her cheeks together and slides my cock all the way into her mouth slowly sliding back and forth but then picking up speed. Her two fingers wrapped around the base of my shaft she grips and slides it them up and down with the movement of her mouth.

Her head waving back and forth faster and faster as she sucks on me tighter and jerking my shaft just as quickly. I start breathing harder, my head feeling hot and my legs shaking, I push hard on her head to keep myself from collapsing. Faster she forces my cock in and out of her mouth never letting her gaze leave mine. Her other hand reaching out and fondling my balls as her glides back and forth.

My hips start swaying back and forth, my cock swelling as her lips slide up and down my dick. I could feel her tongue wrap around the head of my penis each time she pulls it close out of her mouth. Her drool running down my cock and over my balls. She pulls my cocks head to the tip of her lips, she sucks and slides her tongue all over my head and her hand jerks me harder and faster. Up and down her hand slides along it with her lips tightly sucking on my head.

My cock starting to swell up, my body shaking viciously and the sweat pouring down me, I could tell I was going to cum soon. I push her off my cock and kneeled down. She was leaned back with her hands firmly pushed against the floor holding her up. I lean in close to her face and gave her a smile. I lifted my hand up and pushed her down to the floor.

I lean over her with my face next to hers, I reach down pulling her leg up and slide my cock inside her. Her head bends back as she gasp and wraps her arms around me. As her face comes back to looking at mine, I slam my waist hard up on her thrusting my cock deep inside her. Back and forth I slam my cock in and out of her over and over. Her tits sliding up and down, her breathing and moaning very heavy. Holding her leg up by its thighs, she forces it out of my hand and slides it on my backside. More and more I thrust myself In and out of her, she continues to gasp and moan loudly. Her hands pulling down on my neck as I push deeper up into her. Her pussy feeling wetter and more moist as her face gets redder and her breathing heavier.

With each thrust my arms shake and finally give out forcing me to collapse onto her. Her arms holding me tight around my back and I glide up and down her body. My sweat mixing with hers, her tits sliding up and down my chest, she breathes heavy against my neck. I can feel her breath and sweat slapping against the side of my face.

Faster and faster I glide up and down her body, my cock slamming in and out of her. Her other leg now wrapped around me and her waist lifting up into the air. Her shoulders firmly pressed on the floor, no longer able to glide along her, I start slamming my cock up and down out of her. Her vagina spitting juices out onto me. She starts almost yelling "OH GOD FUCK, FUCK FUCK OH GOD FUCK."

I continue forcefully slamming my cock into her deeply, her ass cheeks slapping against my thighs. Her hands squeezing me tightly, pulling me down onto her, her bodies very warm and sweating even more. Her tits sliding up to my upper chest as they bounce on each side of her body slapping against me.

Harder she pulls me down onto her, my cock slapping hard inside her. I can feel her pussy tightening up around me getting warmer and warmer. Faster I thrust myself inside her, her head now leaned into my shoulder and biting down onto it. Her pussy squeezes my cock extremely tight as she lets out a loud "FUCK" and then a warm sensation runs down my balls.

She releases her grip and slumps fully back onto the floor. My cock slides out of her, its soak and wet, I can feel her warm cum all over it. She looks up at me and pushes me over onto my back and climbs on top. With her knees bent and her legs resting behind her, she faces me. She reaches down and grabs my wet cock pulling it up and sliding it inside her.

Slowly she lowers herself down onto it till it fully emerges deep inside her. Her wet pussy lips resting against my balls. She lowers her arms down and rest her hands on my chest as she starts swaying back and forth. My cock sliding front and back inside her, she grinds harder and faster on top of me. Her tits flopping back and forth and her head leaning back. Her hair flowing down all over her body.

Her fingers squeeze hard against my chest as she grinds faster back and forth, my cock slapping one side of her pussy to the other. Sweat coming down over her head down to her neck and over her breast. I reach up with my hands and grab both of them, I fondle and massage them as she sways back and forth faster and faster.

Her face and chest getting more and more red, her breathing extremely heavy, she moves from grinding on my cock to bouncing aggressively up and down it. Her cum spitting out and running down my cock with each thrust up and down. Faster she goes using her bent knees pushing herself up and down. Her breast viciously shaking up and down. Her head bent back and I could hear her moaning very loudly now with each thrust deep inside.

She lifts herself up to thrust back down but I push her off me and my cock flops back onto my bells. I get up and pull her up and over to the wall. I push her hands against the wall likes she's being arrest and spread her legs apart. I lean down and grab my cock sliding back inside her pussy.

I reach around and wrap my hand around her chest to brace myself and put my other hand down on her clit. I jerk myself up deep inside her, her legs quiver. I continue thrusting in and out of her while fiercely rubbing her cock. Faster and faster I slam into her, her pussy spitting out juices. I hold her tits tightly in my hand as I thrust up and down over and over again. Her forehead pushed against the wall as she moans loudly. The feel of her tits bouncing in my hand feels amazing.

I can feel her vagina tightening up around me as I slide faster in and out of her. She begins yelling "HOLY FUCK, HOLY FUCK" as one of her hands comes off the wall and tightly grips around my arm holding onto it. She continues to yell loudly and then I feel a warm gush run down my cock and over my legs. I thrust harder and faster loving the sensation as she continues to yell over and over again from the pleasure.

My soaked thighs make a loud slapping sound against her ass cheeks as I pound more and more. She yells "FUCK ME, FUCK ME, DON'T STOP!" Loving hearing her yell this makes me pound into her harder forcing her pussy to gush more and more cum. I let go of her chest and reach up grabbing a hand full of her hair and pull it back.

While I'm pulling her hair back, I continue to stroke her clit and her pussy gushes more as she screams "HOLY FUCKING GOD!" She uses one of her hands to start slamming against the wall while the other braces her up. She starts pushing against me with each thrust I push into her.

12